Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 24)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by IssPKaur

When the family leaves he comes in o apologize to Payal but with his lady in same arrogant lover attitude ,"mein ne baat karni hai  tum se nahin tumhari behan se.."[I want to talk alone with your sister not with you] hmm..Your lady does not like that'right just like you don't like her to give importance to anyone other than him'

hi arshi, 

good morning from the east. that one was such a great read. your points about shyam and evil as always special. also the shot of asr looking at her as she hugs her sis and cries in joy... i love it. somehow i get pretty jumpy dailymotion episodes... i don't remember seeing this scene. the boy was a dish in these episodes. and asr was so hot damn asr... uff that apology and jumping to her defence.

your noting that she didn't want him to the frenzy of the day he found about her engagement, and his sorry to payal building her trust in him, lovely.

he is a special kind of guy. on tv at least i have never seen such a remarkable exploration of a man.

shyam can try what he wants, and even if he were the sweetest chap on earth, unmarried, loving, true, not a chance, baby. how can khushi resist the flirt in... khushi, tire badalne ke liye main bhi tumhe thanks... nahin kahoonga.

uff uff uff. can anyone not fall flat for that guy.

thanks for that wonderful post ending on the happy thought of ajeeb. great pictures of my man today. Embarrassed

Indi : Tell me about it!! I saw the pic and nearly passed out...and then i saw your response and laughed. Smokin hot, the Raizada.The white shirt and light stubble look on him is perfection personified. Add to it, that expression. And the perfect length of hair. These episodes. Uff maut meri.
ArshiHamesha: Great read. Your collages, i repeat myself, they are outstanding...aur ye black and white image of him toh is deadly. BIG
Hug

smokin' hot is right, sir.

white shirt, and that close fitting waist coat on it, the rim of white visible between pant's waistline and waistcoat edge, light glinting in those near translucent swirling cognac eyes, the slightest hint of smile on lips with a crazy drag one end, the scar with three little ridges, and that incredibly noble bearing of the head... never seen a guy turn his head the way this being does.

maut meri it is.

@IssPKaur Thnx for reading ...and liking deadly collages as you are saying...
This is first time I made black and White because of his White shirt and Grey suitings ..He is really looking way handsome ...no doubt about it.Once again thnx

@Indi    Today definitely something got into you as I can see and feel it...I know you always like that for this "Thobda" but something happens as I didn't have time to start yet reading all these pages yet ,can you tell me please why are you so hyper young lady...Smile

astute teacher ji. been thinking of asr.. a lot. missing him. there was no one quite like him.

and now i hear some of you will see him again. i am happy and getting a bit silly excited... who knows maybe we'll get some asr again... all new. these are the hallucinations of a very young lady... a teenage phangurrl very hormonal... not to be taken seriously. just give it a deadly half smile and chuck into dust bin with an amused "paagal." LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.wiwyMysticaldivine

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

^^^ isspkaur ROFL

truckload it is... an armada of trucks at that. i had to stop before i wrote a whole novel here and arshi complained about our fan fictioning ROFLkhule aam. but really. this boy too thin and not that tall, how he strides into my evening and ruins me with a look, a smile, a perfectly sculpted bone. that jawline... er widow's peak? angular pinna that lets just a bit of light through? the tapered hairline at the back... those shoulders, the flowing arms... he's got to be part from another planet. vulcan maybe? LOL

what i lau most... not at all metrosexual. real. hot. male. fallible. 

Vulcan would be quite appropriate, my friend.
Metrosexual.. (I hate that word)...dm ka shukar hai aisa kuchh nahi hai.
Tum novel likho. Main hoon na. Sab sambhal loongi.

isspkaur,

aap bhi na. you're a funny girl. 

hate that word and all it seems to say. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

^^^ isspkaur ROFL

truckload it is... an armada of trucks at that. i had to stop before i wrote a whole novel here and arshi complained about our fan fictioning ROFLkhule aam. but really. this boy too thin and not that tall, how he strides into my evening and ruins me with a look, a smile, a perfectly sculpted bone. that jawline... er widow's peak? angular pinna that lets just a bit of light through? the tapered hairline at the back... those shoulders, the flowing arms... he's got to be part from another planet. vulcan maybe? LOL

Vulcan would be quite appropriate, my friend.
Metrosexual.. (I hate that word)...dm ka shukar hai aisa kuchh nahi hai.
Tum novel likho. Main hoon na. Sab sambhal loongi.

isspkaur,

aap bhi na. you're a funny girl. 

hate that word and all it seems to say. 

"Metro" is discriminatory on so many levels. Hence the hatred...or let's say dislike!

Funny? Chame to you. Humara matlab...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anita..indi52

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
@sohara

Their indifference was annoying...I felt like they had two different sets of rules one for payal and another for Khushi...it could be because Khushi does her own ing no matter what and payal listens to what she is told

@Indi

You made a great point it was all destiny that played a big hand in everything...DM had it all planed out...but the decisions the characters made was themselves so there had to be some adjustment from DM

Shyam is exactly like iago...iago just manipulated people to get what he wants just like Shyam...iago is one of the best literally villain of all time...he is my favorite one too
And thanks for the compliment

Edited by ..Anita.. - 25 June 2013 at 10:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.samin6wiwyindi52sohara

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

^^^ isspkaur ROFL

jumping in here definitely not metrosexual, all MALE!!!! The only time i wuld have called him metro was when he stayed at the Gupta house and had to have his products!!!LOL.LOL

products. ROFL ROFL ROFL 

all male. can you hear my breath stop?

ROFL What is this that I am reading 

wiwyindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Episode 137

Sorry and Thank You

Anjali's introduction has put Babuji into an anxiety attack. He is trying so desperately to inform everyone but due to his paralytic condition no words can come.  Mami says too many people in such a small place. 

Kushi removes him from the situation.  Kushi tries to open the door but Arnav opens the door for them.  He asks if he should call the doctor does he need medicine or something.  Kushi shakes her head no.  He leaves. 

This is probably one of the most wonderful scenes of IPK.  It lets us have a peak into Arnav's heart, his caring.  He isn't an iceberg like we thought and if he was global warming is taking place!  His sun is Kushi.

Kushi places babuji in the bed and goes out.  Buaji says she should bring Shyam.  Arnav rolls his eyes.  awww so cute in this scene and you are so right... rolls his eyes. Does he really want to meet Kushi's fianc, the man she belongs to now, (not really!), I don't think so.

Kushi slowly walks over to the guest room and knocks on the door hesitantly.  She looked at Arnav prior to the knock.  She is uncomfortable too.  She opens the door he is not there. He must have gone out the backdoor. Both Kushi and Arnav look relieved.

Payal takes blessings and hugs.Mami in her head is having a whole conversation of warning to Payal. LOL LOL "Just wait and see what it will be like to come and live with her as her daughter in law.  A real reality show. " Poor Payal. 

Kushi and Payal are in an embrace and Arnav watches.  He is happy for you see a slight little smirk and he seems to be thinking. 

Anjali is calling Shyam and she hears a cell phone ringing from Kushi's guest room. 

Akash sees Payal watching him from the window.

Kushi opens the door to Arnav.  He walks right in and says he wants to talk and in private, not with her but Payal.  He says to Kushi, " I want to talk with Payal in private.'  Kushi starts yelling with him.  such a yeller whenever he's around LOL like her constant eating this leap into yelling, does it hide something? an excitement that she just channels this way and lets out her system... what say? if someone is of no consequence would one be so vehement around them all the time? she is ultra composed with shyam... he doesn't seem to affect her at all, only mildly annoying at times, othewise just there. but asr... LOL 

She says why in private and not here with me.  What if he hurts her?  Payal says Kushi it must be important.  Kushi tells her you are still my sister not his sisterin law so don't side with him.  The phone rings and Kushi has to answer the phone.  Arnav says he broke her marriage and apologizes, He tells the story briefly and says he is sorry.  She explains what happened and that she would have been married in that family and wouldn't have been happy.  She is not sad about that at all.  Payal tells him Kushi feels as if she is responsible what happened that night, he interjects quickly, she wasn't at fault.

Kushi is looking on, her huge almond shape eyes misted with tears.  She walks forward to him.  "Arnavji, you spoke to sister'"

He has to go.  How can he show her his vulnerable and sweet side?  She runs after him.

"Arnavji,
His gussa comes out, he turns around,  and she hits
his brick wall energy, i ofen read how thin and slight barun is, it is apparent in several scenes too... but that energy of his? that other energy as i think of it as? brick wall indeed. Clap and no wireless signals can't pass through... unless he lets it.

she actually comes to a halt,  "First you want me not to speak with your sister,, then you want.  You decide . What do you want?"  '.(From me, I would add.)  I don't want to hear what you have to say  he gets in his car. Psss she flattens his tire.

now you have to listen as she places her pin back in her hair. 

He gets out of the car. This lean, taut, masculine, hunk of a man'.

He looks at his flat tire and asks Kushi if she is crazy.  He will most definitely have to listen to her now.

Kushi says sorry and thank you in the same sentence.  Sorry that she didn't want him to speak with Payal for she thought he would say something wrong to her or scold her and thank you for apologizing to her and bringing Akash and Payal together.

I believe he was touched but doesn't show it as usual.  He can't let her in or she will know he has feelings.

He is going to leave but then realizes his flat and is calling for another car.  She laughs, he doesn't know how to change a tire.  She announce it to the world and now the children are laughing at "Uncle".  "Uncle?" he aks.  "Are they laughing at me?"  Kushi shhh the children and sends them away after some cute moments and she proceeds to change the tire.  He watches sometimes rolling his eyes.  When finished he gets in the car and says to Kushi, 

thank you for changing the tire...NOT!!!!

Sorry.

what a killer last line he gave her. hey, cynthia, thank you for that... and am sorry for my falling flat over the man... not. very nice take. this one was so much about that crazy love... of course she is crazy... for him. if not would she do the flat tyre thing? 

in these acts of khushi's i see clear signs of free will. i love it. a bit of free will, a bit of dm, and life can be a super hot ride in an suv. what say.

lots of red comments...

wiwy..Anita..

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX    

Episode 137-Part 138

Revelation of Evil [Part-1]

Good gets defeated temporarily against rising evil triumphant because love and truth is the winner at the end.But those who help in perpetrating evil in the name of scarification are condoning the wrong any way.That's what Khushi is going to do and Shyam is getting his first defeat by gaining more power.

Two families are getting into a new binding relation where everyone accepts each of em with open arms by putting differences aside .Raizadas family is being introduced first time to Babuji.A groom takes blessings from a father and everyone get up for respect for bride's father was my grabber.Yes IPK gave us these small moments to cherish.

and also thought thereis no difference between bride and groom family you are write

nice edits of aakash anjali and sashi

The suspicion was very visible on Anjali's face while seeing Mr Shashi Gupta and His condition gets worse seeing the person whose husband put him into this misery .He wants to scream to let every one know the truth.[CVs owes us big time for Shashi's case].Anjali's suspicion was there when she calls Shyam and she hears his phone tone next door but our CVs couldn't build stronger consistent story of it.

right i wonder why arnav or anyone else cannt figure out his signal which are clearly visible and ifanyone remember anjali has met sashi before also

A father wants to expose the evil and throwing his concerns strongly which family takes it as a tantrum except Khushi ,smart cookie who didn't think twice and connect the dots of his father's condition with Anjali but why?

poor she can only know but cannt do anything due to badly mingled thread of relationship

Shashi's anger does not settle down here ,he pulls off the evil ring which has started the chakaryue from Khushi's hands but fate wants to complete this Yudh,war in full swing .Evil comes right back to show his meaningless power towards a father and he has to suffer more but evil always leaves a trail to get trap in it.He congratulated Payal for engagement but forgot he actually ran away and was not present'..which Khushi was just asking about'...He lies again that he just saw Buaji before he came in and Bingo Khushi got it as Buaji confirms it, she didn't see him and at the top his comfortable chat with his client Rani Sahiba really works wonders in Khushi's brain.Khush's suspicious seed is growing faster and no time it will be a strong root of her belief to nip this bud from its roots

evil cannt be hide much khushi is a daughter of a sweet maker it can be connect here, she know how much sugar is good how much not shyamm extra sweet nature is out of her acceptance and arnav leveled behaviour is accepted before her yes. 

so truth have to come out today or tomorrow

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS.She is the one who always plunges down to expose him.From now to kidnapping to the very end to throw him out of everyone's life.

but never get what she deserve reapect. this is said but reality that in our world women is behind every won battle but she not get due recognition. disappointement for cvs and arnav at this point

Everyone gets trepidation over his condition but the most devastated was Arnav seeing Khushi going through with that.How can he forget Khushi's condition and tears in the hospital.He comes forward for helping his lady and they both share eye lock which shows only love and concerns with lots of "Haq".His gazes look are conveying his right and his actions are showing his protectiveness for her.She thanks him and he perceives it graciously .His concerns for her and for Shashiji were not gone unnoticed by  her either...Yes "inn feelings ka koi matlab  nahin hai"[These feelings have no meaning]He comes out the room but has to return his turn look with longing  as he does not want to leave her alone with this pain and suffering.He wants to remove all of her hurdles no matter what.Piano notes in the back ground stringing his heart notes to reflect through his eyes.

right and he didi a lot for her family duing remarriage and redemption when he got the haq no matter she aacept or not

Pause here:He opened the door for her as he will be opening every door for her from now on even in hate to make her life easy regardless te night he is shattering her dreams yet unintentionally opening the door of her safe future with him.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He is the one who will arrange nurse for him during remarriage and will bring doc for Buaji too..lovely Damad..who is impossible to find out.

oh you mentioned i do in above line sorry not scroll down

The next moment is auspicious when Buaji wants Khushi to call Shyam to be introduced and Khushi stops with hesitation as she does not want Arnav to go through with the same pain and agony as she witnessed him before during revelation of her engagement .They both share questionable moment during gazing each other.Especially his expressions and uneasiness with acrimony and anxiousness was so much visible for Khushi when she has to go in the room for calling Shyam.His possessiveness is at extreme and why not how can he let his lady go into other man's room but his hands are tied.His looks and body language delivered his animosity to his queen but just like him she is bound too at least for now.Loved to see his relief when Shyam wasn't there as his malevolence was not there to see him at all.

and for that only she hide engagement thing also from starting she know h is possesive for her but not admit.and the reason she kept her away froom shyamm.

Engagement is being settled after one week.Blessings were delivered and smiles were passed but Khushi's happiness delivered in tears to her Jiji and that stops Arnav's feet.Her allayment is his joy,and he knows these tears are form of ecstasy and that relieves him as he is free of this guilt which was eating him since its revelation.He has to mend his wrongful action here and this is the beauty of Arnav Singh Raizada,he is a man of action and today it's the time of rectification.

a proudy eyes proud for her life partner who he is sharing his heart, seeing her care for and love for all. her innicent all reflect by his proudy eyes

When the family leaves he comes in o apologize to Payal but with his lady in same arrogant lover attitude ,"mein ne baat karni hai  tum se nahin tumhari behan se.."[I want to talk alone with your sister not with you] hmm..Your lady does not like that'right just like you don't like her to give importance to anyone other than him'

Payal who is always sensible, makes her sis calm down .The talk is so beautiful,shows a real cognizant growth in his character.A humble "sorry" without hesitation and diligence for becoming the reason of her broken marriage.Payal thanked him for that as may be it was meant to be but Khushi still blames herself for that and he jumps to defend "Nahin uski koi ghalati nahin thi'mein ne usse jane se roka tha"[No it wasn't her fault ..I stopped her from going]'

not this time everytime he says knowing khushi truth that she is at no fault even after kidnapping. this is to be agree arnav never humiliate her in front of other you can see all there arguments are in there sweet room only

so that they fight and then patch without disturbanceWink

Khushi's eyes filled with brimming tears .This is an eye opening and trust building step for Khushi just like him when he found out from Payal what exactly happened that night.Her tears ,that's what he does not want to see and at the top he doesn't want to  be shown vulnerable to her either.He barges out but stopped by Khushi"Tumhari problem kya hai..you know what mujhe sunna hi nahin "[What is your problem .you know what I don't want to hear it'] That's what he likes to be with her so he can hear her chirpy voice with bitter batter'.nok jhonk'because  her mellowed voice just creates havoc in him and he can't remain in his senses so this is the best way to seek "Farar"[run away ] from hidden emerging feelings...

He adores his smiling chatter lady 'and just like him she is adamant to speak with him by taking out air from his tire."ab tou aapko humari baat suuna padegi.."[Now you have to listen to me.] 

she has all ways to irriate him. even in hate marriage also, even in mrs. india track also. no wonder how much she is in problem she want that his life should be happy and stress free 

wah kya pyaar hai

He barges out with fuming anger but what is this his tone is so mellow'."Are you crazy?"Khushi lovingly'"Sorryy aur Dhanewat[thnx]"She says sorry for her rudeness and thanks for saying sorry to her Jiji.How can he not melt here .she is full of innocence'It's hard for any man not to feel that way'.

simplicity and innocentency hidden behind naughtiness and crazyness. ya if someother would be there then she might taught why to say soory if it his fault and he has said sorry but our khushi is golden heart and i too agre with her character. 

He calls for new car where KKG found out his man can't change the tire..funny right..but not for him,by gritting teeth "It's not funny"'She offers her services to her man and change "uncle's tire" ..loved his irritations with kids.

He was admiring his skillful lady which was making him proud with her coolness

hey i also dont know how i will search for khushiCry

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He admires her cool nature as always and expresses her during Shital track"I know.. you are the most cool person I 've ever known."

Khushi prays to Dm for the tire and tells him lovingly She says thanks and sorry at the same time and calls herself crazy too and declares him"she is not saying sorry for taking air out of his tire" and he turns without anger makes her astounded at his attitude'..

He is not far behind either "Khushi tire badlne keh liyeh thnx '.pause with smirk'.mein bhi nahi kahoonga".He gives her his signature flirty look and leaves her with her signature "O " face.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:"aap na bohat ajeeb ho" to "Ajeeb hai yeh" to "hum dono kitne ajeeb hain" 'till..Arnav"Khushi tum janti ho na '

Khushi completes it "Keh hum kitne aajeb hain'..Jante hain"

show snatcher line

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBROY4yKKgQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk0VQ3Zs48A

di wonderful jobyour 
analysis take me to different world of arshi 
where everything ids connected to each other 

wiwyMysticaldivine

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Episode 141

ASR leaves the room and Anjali looks at him in surprise. There Payal tells bua that Khushi left from the RM and bua ji said it is her daily routine scolds her that this sanka devi this and that and how she is not responsible (khushi understands what she has to do and he does it in her own style, but bua ji should have been responsible over her marriage stuff). Garima says she must have stop on her way because  she must have some work and Payal says she will call Khushi again. Payal is about to call Khushi again and the door open up and everyone is shocked (either it is khushi or shyam).

Khushi is talking to DM at the mandir (okay so khushi was not the one opened the door, so it must be shyam), telling her that what should she do should she  trust Shayam (how can she even think of such a thought).

my reaction then she was thinking of trusting shyam

Then her phone rings and she cuts it down and then again says that no she needs to tell Anjali everything. Finally She says that she knows after this truth Anjali will break down (she will and she will come out of her dream world too and accept the truth that keeps hitting her on the face) Khushi's phone keep riging and then Khushi thinks of PayAsh and how good akash is and finally Khushi picks up the phone and its ASR and he is real time worried and in the worriedness he said: DON'T EVER EVER DO THIS TO THIS ME AGAIN , do you  understand that and you know for how long  I was  trying call you and I got worried and Khushi is surprised and he speaks that she needs to talk to him (he sounds like a worried husband now). Khushi says she is fine and she is in temple and he does not need to worry. He says that he was not worried actually so many works are pending (nice save, don't lie to yourself) and Khushi tells him that she has to go and she will talk to him later. La is outside the room is listening to Arnav's conversation with khushi and she is confused (poor girl, she is slowly understanding reality that arnav really cares for khushi only.she wishes that arnav was that concerned for her).

Khushi reaches her house and everyone is visibly sad and upset and Garima's eyes are teary (seriously what happed) and Shyam brings Shashi there and Khushi's family members are angry with Shyam. Payal goes forward and take Shashi's chair (she should have brought him there in the first place if she is so disgusted by him). i am surprised they did not kick him out earlier, clearly they know the truth, are they just wating for khushi. Shyam says bua ji now Khushi has returned and she says that buaji how can u say me bua ji. She tells him that he lost everything that he ever had in this house (I guess she is talking about love that he got, I had no clue he had some rights there). Shyam turns his neck towards the Khushi and says that he told everyone the truth (oh look he saved khushi some trouble of telling her family, he is a really great thing, like telling someone a truth like that will make them forgive him, it does not make him the bigger person, he waited that long to tell them. If the wedding talk was going on he should have came clean then but no). Khushi says that how can they forgive them after such betrayal. Bua adds to it that maafi by taking his life. Then bua starts her hai re nandekishore, that she can't believe that how her eyes can get such mistake (really???) .She says that how she can keep him in the house (you should have thought of that in the first place when you have two young girls staying there, that thought did not once occur). She says that Shashi had so much trust on her. Bua ji said Arey naaspeete how can u do this. Khushi says there is no benefit of talking about the broken relationships. Khushi tells him to stop now they will not listen to him and tomorrow she will tell everything to Anjali. He says before doing anything they need to think abt PayAsh relationship (that is because he can break it just like that with his oh so magical words). He says that now he does not want any more difficulties for family and he does not want Payal's baraat to go back again (where did the concern for payal come from, he is only concern for people when it benefits him). Before leaving he gives evil expression (flaring nose and crooked smile, it sure was creepy, he knows his plan will work). Bua ji breaks down and says that why they have so much difficulties. Garima says that now again this is happening to her Payal (uh really, they should be concerned for khushi, they got her engaged to a married man, she went through the betrayal and broke her engagement. In my opinion khushi needs the support.). Khushi tells then that they need to tell Anjali because they can't break their trust. Garima says she does not want to listen anything (seriously, she hates to be the laughing stock of society, I guess something happened to her before *wink, wink*). Payal says if her marriage breaks off due to this than its okay. Payal says how can they have relationship on lie. Payal says they can't betray the  Raizada.  she asks Shashi and he nods to it (if akash really loves her, he will be willing to marry her even despite the truth). Bua stands up and says that Payal is not wrong and then she walks upto Khushi and says that she is not wrong as will and now she will go to RM tomorrw and tell Anjali everything as there is no big thing like truth and she is with her (she realizes that after payal said that speech, she should have realized what is wrong earlier, she has seen the world).

Khushi is sitting in front of DM and Payal comes there and keeps glass on the table and she is about to leave. Khushi holds her hands and says that once again she is about to break her relationship. Both of them hugs each other and Payal says she is doing right thing. Khushi says that Akash is good person by heart and he will support them Payal says she is not affected by others she just need to go RM and tell the truth (I love how payal trusts her sister and know that she will not do anything wrong and she loves her more than her life).

In the morning Arnav is working and he has flashbacks of Khushi was crying. His phone rings and it's about some meeting. Meanwhile lavanya comes and he fixes the meeting on 16 and cuts down the phone (he was so disturbed about khushi that he did not even listen to aman, he just kept saying yeah). La says that did he keep a meeting on 16 and he says yeah what the matter with that. she says that they have their engagement on that day, how can he forget that. She further asks him that what's the matter with  him and tell her the truth if he forgot or he is not affected by this (you go girl, khushi trained you well). Arnav apologizes and says that he handles many things at one time so he keeps forgetting things (he is so messed up these day, his heart is over working while his brain is on vaction). He says that he knows that he has hurt her and he says that its because he doesn't know what he does. He says that he feels bad when he does realize it but he never does this intentionally, Khushi. lavanya keeps her hand on his shoulder and says its Lavanya and he shocked (talk about a Freudian slip, I am glad la is slowly realizing how arnav is affected by khushi). Will ArLa's engagement happen??? Will la realize arnav has feeling for khushi????

wow loved it 
tfs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.wiwy..Anita..

Go to top