Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 20)

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
IF started to play games with me.
 It gave me too much hard time to post my update. 
Whoever read my take on episode-140, I request you to read it again. cause it was incomplete.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758indi52Mysticaldivinesoni19sweet..Anita..

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssPKaur

Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

When the family leaves he comes in o apologize to Payal but with his lady in same arrogant lover attitude ,"mein ne baat karni hai  tum se nahin tumhari behan se.."[I want to talk alone with your sister not with you] hmm..Your lady does not like that'right just like you don't like her to give importance to anyone other than him'

hi arshi, 

good morning from the east. that one was such a great read. your points about shyam and evil as always special. also the shot of asr looking at her as she hugs her sis and cries in joy... i love it. somehow i get pretty jumpy dailymotion episodes... i don't remember seeing this scene. the boy was a dish in these episodes. and asr was so hot damn asr... uff that apology and jumping to her defence.

your noting that she didn't want him to the frenzy of the day he found about her engagement, and his sorry to payal building her trust in him, lovely.

he is a special kind of guy. on tv at least i have never seen such a remarkable exploration of a man.

shyam can try what he wants, and even if he were the sweetest chap on earth, unmarried, loving, true, not a chance, baby. how can khushi resist the flirt in... khushi, tire badalne ke liye main bhi tumhe thanks... nahin kahoonga.

uff uff uff. can anyone not fall flat for that guy.

thanks for that wonderful post ending on the happy thought of ajeeb. great pictures of my man today. Embarrassed

Indi : Tell me about it!! I saw the pic and nearly passed out...and then i saw your response and laughed. Smokin hot, the Raizada.The white shirt and light stubble look on him is perfection personified. Add to it, that expression. And the perfect length of hair. These episodes. Uff maut meri.
ArshiHamesha: Great read. Your collages, i repeat myself, they are outstanding...aur ye black and white image of him toh is deadly. BIG
Hug

smokin' hot is right, sir.

white shirt, and that close fitting waist coat on it, the rim of white visible between pant's waistline and waistcoat edge, light glinting in those near translucent swirling cognac eyes, the slightest hint of smile on lips with a crazy drag one end, the scar with three little ridges, and that incredibly noble bearing of the head... never seen a guy turn his head the way this being does.

maut meri it is.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.cinthiann1758wiwyMysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
@Sabrina

Arshi... I love your pondering points... I was waiting for this epi to see what you thought about the change of wheels? I thought Khushi is instrumental in changing the direction of their ( Arshi's ) lives. That's why she changed the wheels... The wheel changing is not a random comic scene insertion. It's placed very thoughtfully... We will see in future La will be out and wheels will turn in a different direction. This scenario will continue when she gifts him a Manual on how to maintain a car. Lol... That scene is sooo symbolic. He gets a BOOK as a gift because a chapter of his life will be closed and a new chapter will open soon... A new chapter with love of his life, Khushi...
I am always in awe of your analysis of symbolism.. Thanks for these  wonderful analysis.Clap

SmileFirst of all thnx for reading it and second I am so glad you mentioned that but if you noticed I did reduce my symbolism as a lot of my friends ask me questions as they don't get it and I have to explain them through PMs so I came up  with lighter ones and it is true what you've said ...love it as this is going to happen and every nautanki of Khushi and NK always have deep layered meanings.Totally different angle...but as a lot of people see it as a love story I see it the way you are explaining..each and everything stands for me at different pedestal...ok lets take this one 

Today Arnav was a child...when he was around kids and Khushi while Tire process
He was a possessive lover when he was watching Khushi knocking door
He was a protective male figure like a big bro or like a older male like a father  or even as a  protective husband when he was opening the door for Khushi.asking doc and all... but if I start explaining all of this ..some will get it yet most will not as it's a deep process and comes with experience...and as always I am ready for tomatoes..everyone knows here as I say things to be waiting foe these red ripe delicious ones right towards me...I wish I could catch ones...these are expensive these daysLOL

What say ..Heart.

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 25 June 2013 at 8:48pm

cinthiann1758shesherkobitawiwyindi52

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

When the family leaves he comes in o apologize to Payal but with his lady in same arrogant lover attitude ,"mein ne baat karni hai  tum se nahin tumhari behan se.."[I want to talk alone with your sister not with you] hmm..Your lady does not like that'right just like you don't like her to give importance to anyone other than him'

hi arshi, 

good morning from the east. that one was such a great read. your points about shyam and evil as always special. also the shot of asr looking at her as she hugs her sis and cries in joy... i love it. somehow i get pretty jumpy dailymotion episodes... i don't remember seeing this scene. the boy was a dish in these episodes. and asr was so hot damn asr... uff that apology and jumping to her defence.

your noting that she didn't want him to the frenzy of the day he found about her engagement, and his sorry to payal building her trust in him, lovely.

he is a special kind of guy. on tv at least i have never seen such a remarkable exploration of a man.

shyam can try what he wants, and even if he were the sweetest chap on earth, unmarried, loving, true, not a chance, baby. how can khushi resist the flirt in... khushi, tire badalne ke liye main bhi tumhe thanks... nahin kahoonga.

thanks for that wonderful post ending on the happy thought of ajeeb. great pictures of my man today. Embarrassed

Indi : Tell me about it!! I saw the pic and nearly passed out...and then i saw your response and laughed. Smokin hot, the Raizada.The white shirt and light stubble look on him is perfection personified. Add to it, that expression. And the perfect length of hair. These episodes. Uff maut meri.
ArshiHamesha: Great read. Your collages, i repeat myself, they are outstanding...aur ye black and white image of him toh is deadly. BIG
Hug

white shirt, and that close fitting waist coat on it, the rim of white visible between pant's waistline and waistcoat edge, light glinting in those near translucent swirling cognac eyes, the slightest hint of smile on lips with a crazy drag one end, the scar with three little ridges, and that incredibly noble bearing of the head... never seen a guy turn his head the way this being does.

maut meri it is.

@IssPKaur Thnx for reading ...and liking deadly collages as you are saying...
This is first time I made black and White because of his White shirt and Grey suitings ..He is really looking way handsome ...no doubt about it.Once again thnx

@Indi    Today definitely something got into you as I can see and feel it...I know you always like that for this "Thobda" but something happens as I didn't have time to start yet reading all these pages yet ,can you tell me please why are you so hyper young lady...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.wiwyindi52

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
@sohara for 140
oops, had no clue that it was unfinished...makes sense why i did not get a pm

i am totally glad that arnav realizes that he is hurting la by caring for khushi...i think he is thinking of her as a friend rather than fiance...but i love how la is realizing his feeling before he realizes it...la is alot smarter than we give her credit for

arnav is hoping that khushi is safe and sound because he knows her state of mind at that moment (credit goes to cinthiann on that one)...

loved the VM!!!! it made me speechless the song was perfect and the scenes matched perfectly

where is the song from??

IssK.cinthiann1758wiwyMysticaldivine

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

hi arshi, 

Hug

maut meri it is.

You have covered kaafi kareeb sey. Humaari taraf se woh chiseled jawline bhi add kijiye. Aur woh shoulders jiska discussion (read swooning session) hum dono ne bahut mahiney pehle kiya thaa..
Sensational. This is not a beauty package. It is a bloody truckload.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
^^^ sab, arshi,

interesting chat about the wheel. of course, almost nothing in ipk was just there for the h of it. everything practically linked to something and said something completely different. nk and mami have deeply loaded dialogues... and there's a sense of chess and pieces being moved and manoeuvred everywhere. one can write every episode from just the pov of dialogues and their significance if one likes.

but to get back to that changed wheel.

so khushi changed the direction of the tale. instrumental in him finding the right way? but i don't understand why she was made to take the air out of the tyre. a deliberate act. was this a little snigger snigger at asr and reference to his slightly full of himself air? or what... tells me, my symbolism readers.

khushi believed whatever you did, dm actually wrote it for you and made you do it. yet, in that nifty little tyre puncturing act she seemed to be making her own destiny. then she changed the wheel and became the "karta" of the moment... were the writers trying to tell us something? or was it just a neat way of introducing the tyre change, because that was the real symbol? me conphusia.

if we want to talk other meaning, uff that road to nainital... did that feel full of all sort of signs and portents and metaphor. should we ponder?

the instruction manual was in hindi. so one chapter closed and another began... in a language that was grek and latin to him LOL remember how he struggled to read? of course, later he wrote a letter in hindi in the rajkumari/shaitan sequence? or am i muddle headed after seeing that man in white?

Edited by indi52 - 25 June 2013 at 10:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.shesherkobitaBarunDiwaniwiwy..Anita..Mysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
@Anita

Thnx for reading and commenting in detail for 137-138

Khushi's eyes filled with brimming tears .This is an eye opening and trust building step for Khushi just like him when he found out from Payal what exactly happened that night.Her tears ,that's what he does not want to see and at the top he doesn't want to  be shown vulnerable to her either. i think he was not prepared to talk to khushi about the matter just yet.

Yes he was not because it shows his vulnerability and he does not want to look weak in his feelings in front of her...some how he wants to remain strong emotionally in front of her .He will loosen up later when he tells her I can't live without you and he did before under the stars when she told him ,it's all belief ...and he is embarrassed yet does not want to  accept it looking into her eyes as he ows her BIG...He will by giving her pearls...it's a necklace as the pearls which I did explain in detail what those pearls were in EPISODE 55 ,not just pearls these are symbolizing a lot of things and when he gives her necklace he closes the gaps of all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobita..Anita..

Go to top