Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 136)

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Episode 148

Arnav asks Khushi to get out of his car. Khushi says she knew that he'll come and scream at her and ask her to get out. Arnav says he wants her to get out and exchange the towel for the dupatta. Khushi realizes that she has taken a towel instead of dupatta and gets out of the car; leaving arnav behind and he said unbelievable.

credit goes to the maker

At the RM,Anjali gives Khushi the phone to place order for the sweets (that list of sweets sounded really good). Just as she is giving instructions when Arnav comes and tells Anjali he is going for a meeting. Khushi gets distracted by him (don't blame her) and gets back to work. Just then she sees Shyam and stops in her spot for a while and goes away.Shyam gives an evil smile as he remembers the lie he told to Anjali about his Shani being bhari . Anjali has to keep a fast and Shyam cannnot wear white. He comes down wearing a white shirt and Anjali gets mad at him. She asks him why he wears a white shirt? She asks him to immediately change otherwise she won't let him go anywhere and leaves from there. Khushi is witnessed all this (he is making his lie true now, but only to khushi, making her believe that Anjali is super controlling and rude person). Shyam goes to her and tells Anjali made a big deal out of nothing. He didn't want her to see this but Anjali really crosses the line at time. Khushi doesn't seem to believe him and he goes. Khushi seems slightly lost (please don't trust him after all that he has done). She starts leaving when Anjali calls her. She tells her that the sari people are coming tomorrow and Nani wants Lucknowi sari so she can help in quality check. Khushi recalls Anjali's bad behaviour. Anjali asks if something is wrong. She says no. Anjali warns her to have a good throat because the sari person is hard of hearing. Shyam comes wearing a pink shirt. Anjali tells him she doesn't like getting angry so he shouldn't do stuff she doesn't like (okay that sure does sound controlling but in a sweet way). Shyam says he likes her scolding it makes their romance/love more interesting (I am going to puke)

In bed, Khushi is recalling Anjali telling her that Shyam is world's best husband, Nani telling how much she worships him and then Anjali screaming at Shyam. Doubts starts creeping in her mind but she brushes them out saying she knows her for so many days, this is not possible (good don't believe such filth).

Mami is telling mama how she is in tension over the wedding prep. Mami is complaining about Payal becoming Akash's wife to mama and he handles her.

Anjali is preparing everything for the wedding or pooja for shyam not really sure. Arnav and Akash come and see Mami is asking Mana about someone coming from Kidney. Arnav is confused. Akash reminds him that someone is coming today and Arnav realizes it and said he forgot to send the car but Akash says everything is taken care of. Arnav tells Mami it's 'Sydney.Someone calls out 'Maasi' and Mami gets happy.and calls everyone to welcome this person. She gets upset as she realizes he is not here and everyone said that she is hearing things  but he calls her again. She gets really happy and turns around. He steps foot into the house and akash grabs arnav's shoulder out of fear.

A dude walks in in full on srk ishytle from kabhi khushi khabi gham. 

credit goes to the maker

credit goes to the maker

Everyone's happy seeing him, specially Mami. She welcomes Nandkishore and he asks her how she knew he is here. Mama says first his voice came and then his suitcase's noise gave him away. He blames the indian floors for it then greets everyone He tells Mami that she is looking beautiful with her purple sari and matching sunglasses and she gets flattered. He tells everyone to call him NK, short and sweet. Nk said he had gotten lost as well in this house. Arnav gets slightly annoyed and he turned to akash and said it is time for us to get lost (I love his one liners) and akash signals di that they are leaving and she tells them to leave quickly. They are about to leave when NK calls him nanav (I love that name) NK comes and hugs him. He said Nanav is always angry. He also congratulates Akash for his engagement. He is about to congratulate Arnav but stops midway. He tells him someone is made for him as well (we all know this). Arnav is about to leave when Anjali calls him 'Nanav'. Arnav looks irritated and Anjali slaps the back of her head she covers it up by calling him chotey and asks if he'll be back at lunch. He just goes away (I take that as a yes).Nani asks NK about his parents and he says everyone is fine and invites her to Sydney, Mami reaction was priceless she is ready to go out of the country any day. Nani said maybe one day (that means no but in a nicer way). Nani asks him to get ready. Mami tells him the dance teacher is about to come and she is strict but the best. Everyone leaves except Shyam and Anjali. Anjali says Khushi must be coming and goes. Shyam looks displeased (how can he not have any guilt). Will shyam be able to convince khushi that Anjali is not a good wife??? Will khushi see NK????

love ananlysis
and your comarision with srk 
hahaha 
i am confused acc to khushi nk is salman khan fan 
but he do acting like all othe r
i think effect of hindi movie 
my fav episode 
love mami nanv akkash 
and all tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Episode 146

Arnav tells this guy thanks for coming, khushi hears his magnificent voice and turns around to glare at him. Arnav looks at khushi and khushi walks off cursing arnav and thinking that arnav must have did something wrong. There Payal asks Akash that what happened between Arnav and La and he says that he also doesn't know. There khushi walks up to Arnav and he asks him what is her problem (all her glaring must have gotten to him) and  she asks him what was his for breaking La's heart and she starts blaming the poor man. ASR takes her hand and takes her to pool side.Arnav says let him speak. Khushi is like she does not want to listen him and he does not understand anything because like a businessman he only knows money and power. She says that he will not understand what it feels like when a rishta and trust breaks. He asks her if she knows and she says yes because her rishta is broken. ASR is left shocked. ASR is like WHAT and why didn't she tell him about this (why does he care koi farak nahi padtha, did he forget that mantra he was playing a few weeks back) and he asks her how and she runs away from there. (I thought it was an abrupt end to the celebrations, I wanted to see more gupta and raizada interactions).

credit goes to maker

credit goes to the maker

At the GH, Payal is making Shashi sleep and Buaji is getting angry about Shyam and said she wanted to strangle shyam but khushi stopped her.  Garima also wonders about his shamelessness and how he did not let anyone know about his secret by his action not even his wife. Then everyone feels sad for Arnav and La and they all are like how La changed because of Khushi And bua ji is happy that Khushi is there with Lavanya so she can share her sadness with Khushi.

Khushi starts putting La clothes back in to la's closet and La puts her clothes back in bag in doing so they play tug a war with the shalwar khameeze. After a while they start laughing and they have tears (I know that feeling when your close friends is moving).Khushi tells her not to go and La says for who will she stay there. Raizada's are torturing Arnav to tell the reason for the broken engagment. Anjali asks him again and again and he says that he can't tell her. There Khushi asks La why did he fought with others to bring her here and he did do a wrong thing and la says may be. La says that she has to go and she says that she will come for her marriage and she wants to meet shyam and Khushi says that she cannot come and La says what she is saying. Back to the raizada, Nani said he has to give reason for this because La changed so much for them. Switch scene Khushi shows her left hand to show that there is no ring and La guesses that her engagement also is broken and La asks her why she didn't tell her and Khushi says that La also did not told her about her broken engagment. Khushi says that world has not stop soon they will find there Prince riding on a horse (that's the spirit) and La gets the flashbacks when arnav was calling khushi freaking out about her whereabouts and when he accidentally called la khushi when apologizing to her (yay la knows that they are meant to be...that is the final nail on the coffin now) and said she cannot come to the wedding (she cannot handle her first love go to another person). La is leaving and she thanks Khushi for everything and she asks her for one more favor which is ASR. There in hall everyone is interrogating arnav about La and there Anjali asks Shyam to say something and he says that what he should its Arnav's life, if he felt like this rishta will not work then why bother he must have had a good reason (sadly he is the most sensible one). Arnav says that La has did so many things for family and he is not sure how can he give such a big commitment to her. La tells Khushi to take care of Arnav and says that she is the only person who can say anything to him and even ASR doesn't know what he needs and she tells her one day she will understand.

nani tells Arnav that she will never let him ruin his life (everyone wants to get him married, do they not get that if they get married then they both will be miserable) and La says that there is no need of it and she enters the living room with Lakshmi (I remember she use to call laxmi mouton and carry it with disgust to impress nani, but now she is holding laxmi with love). La says that she and him took the decision together so she cannot blame Arnav. La bids bye to Lakshmi. Anjali tries to stop La and she says that some relationships are not meant to be and sometimes no one is at fault and she says that they are still her family even if she does not get married with arnav (the past few days don't know where she grew a brain from).La goes and hugs mamiji and takes blessing from mama and says bye to Akash and shyam and passes a smile to ASR and hugs nani. La tells Anjali not to blame Arnav and she tells her that one day he will get married when when he is ready for it (hinting that he will marry khushi). La hugs Anjali who is in tears. Arnav is looking at them feeling sad for la. Will arnav stop La???

heartbreking episode 
difficult to read
two girls 
chosen wrong 
humsafar 
and now they won only tears 
poor 
it was soothing analysis 
loved it 
tfs
soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Episode 149

Arnav and Akash are sitting in the car. When Arnav gets a call from Aman saying the meeting has been cancelled and arnav asked till how long is it postponed till and gets his answer and hangs up. Akash asks if they should go home but Arnav says no way. Arnav gets another call from Anjali and uconcsiouly tells her that his meeting his canceled and she insists them to come home at lunch. Arnav tries his best to get out of it but he can't say no to his di. Akash looks at arnav like WTH, and arnav is like I don't know why I told di and now they are on their way home.

Shyam tells Anjali to look after his accounts from now since he is back at finding at these kind of things and that there is always a mistake and I am tired of it. Anjali is confused saying that it is your money so use it how you want too but Shyam manages to convince her that this will be better for their future since he won't waste money and this way they can save up for their new home (from my memory they already had a home and Anjali was supposed to only be there for 2 weeks and look she is there for six months). Then he asks about Khushi and Anjali says she must be coming soon.

Khushi enters the RM and sees HP telling NK that he will take the clothes but NK refuses saying he will bring it to the Bermuda, HP is like what and but realizes he meand veranda. Khushi mistakes him for the sari guy and askes him to show her the sari, then she remember that Anjali said that he is hard of hearing and starts to yell and NK was taken by surprise and then thought about what mami said that the dance teacher is strict and not thinks she is the dance teacher. Khushi starts looking the saris and then she hears footsteps and looks up confusingly.

Arnav and Akash reach the front doors of the RM and hear the loud footsteps. They enter the RM, Arnav's face was like what the and akash was like I will handle this and see NK dancing in front of Khushi.

credit goes to the maker

She also looks confused thinking that Anjali told her that he can't hear but she did not mention that he is crazy too. Akash wonders what NK is doing and Arnav goes his "What the?" NK asks Khushi if he can dance. Khushi says yes but what does that have to do with  sari? Akash asks what he is doing and NK says he is showing his dance to the master. He says Khushi shouts and is strict and Khushi says Anjali said that the sari wale and he is hard of hearing. Arnav gets impatient and clears the confusion. Khushi and NK introduce each other and start to get along immediately and you can see arnav turing green (I bet he is like why does she not smile in front of me) NK tells khushi to go with him and they leave. Akash tells arnav that NK has finally found his match Khushi ji and Arnav has his what the face on and he is getting jealous.

HP tells Anjali that Khushi is here and she says she is coming. Shyam looks happy and it is time to put his plan in action. Anjali realizes she forgot some money and takes it and comes outside.
NK asks Khushi for lunch but she says she needs to meet Anjali first. NK leaves and Shyam comes down and sees Khushi. She immediately turns away. Shyam shouts to Anjali that he is coming. Anjali comes and tells him he forgot his money. Shyam  says this is his today's pocket money. He seems a little disappointed that the money is so less but he says he'll manage. Anjali tells him to give his accounts to her of the day's spending. He puts a sad face on and leaves and Khushi looks confused again (use your brain, if he can fool your family that he is single and a good guy and can do anything). Anjali also leaves and Khushi is confused and suspicious and starts walking aimlessly. NK comes and sees Khushi lost and wonders what's up with her. He calls her and asks her what happened. She is about to say something when he shows her a bar of chocolate and says that it is the solution to all problems but Khushi politely refuses. Then she starts talking about jalebis. HP calls NK because Arnav wants to say something.

Everyone gathers in the hall. NK and Khushi also come giggling and Arnav sees them and looks green again. He finally announces that he is throwing a cocktail party for PayAsh. Akash thanks him for this and hugs him and Manorma is also happy and asks what she should wear. Mama says it's cocktail party for the young crowd and mami ji is sad. Anjali says she also won't be able to come since they have to meet Shyam's friend (he actually has friends I thought they were made up for his convience). NK says he would come. Arnav says the party is outside since alcohol is not allowed in the RM. Khushi is shocked to learn that there will be alcohol and no indian food in the party. Khushi tries to say something but Arnav doesn't listen and Anjali tells him to listen at least once. He gets a call and leaves (saved by the bell). Khushi is upset and NK notices this. She wants the party to be indianfied with indian food and filmy songs. NK says that if it is Arnav's brother's party then it's Khushi's sister's party too so she also has a right. Khushi agrees. She asks why NK calls Arnav as 'Nanav' but NK hushes her saying it's a secret and walks off to tell nanav.

Arnav is instructing Khanna on phone that he doesn't want Indian classical at all. He wants some Jazz and and some piano (when he was talking I was so mesmerized by his voice). Just then NK comes and says he loves India and everything about it the food, the girls and khushi comes and said loog. NK said that the party should have some filmy songs where the heroine does her jhumka He fumbles and Khushi prompts to him to say dhumkas. Arnav is like what are you trying to say and realizes something and tells Khushi that he knows she is standing outside she can come in. Will arnav hear khushi out and throw out that dreadful boring theme out???

credit goes to the maker

nice 
what an episode 
just outstanding 
like you 
love youBig smile
Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

@Anita 

Thnx for reading and commenting on  142-Part 143...

Glad you like the # symbolism as always...Yes Anjali which I am observing does know something yet keeping herself in such a way so she can keep Creep around and Khushi away from him by making her feel guilty of her love and that's exactly what is she doing...Later u r right new writers and everything became a history...

i wish they built the story more on this plot then what we ended up with

Don't remind me off as for me IPK finished with their wedding...I wish they did it
viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by viv04

@indi
Epi 139
Amazing themed review laced with apt beautiful quotes. That's a mini book in itself, so much to dive in. The ever resonating Khushi sequence so perfectly put into words. Her sense of belongingness, his every fiber screaming of protection, care and concern as if she is a day old newborn in his arms. Enjoyed!

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
hey viv,

long time... Embarrassed thanks o much. love you "enjoyed!" all good?</font>

Would like to catch up on more, but can't. Did manage to read your comments for IssPkaur. It reminded me of another post in last thread which I wanted to comment, but could not. A's greatest contribution to K was the gift of equal rights and freedom. She was finally in a relationship which was not bound by responsibilities, demands and expectations. He wanted her to smile for herself. I am glad at least the CVs showed him balancing work, family and his love in the few epis when Shyam was kicked out and Anji was mourning. Another good thing, we could always feel ASR's psychological arousal by K and his acknowledgement and pride for her intellect as you have mentioned.

There was so much about ASR that was not visible but just to be felt and hence subject to individual interpretation which in turn depends on the viewer's age, their understanding of longterm commited relationships and life experiences. The beauty of it is that it allowed us to personally connect with the character. The ugly side, the huge misinterpretation for same reasons. The fierce romantic in A, not only woke up the woman in A, but in all the viewers world wide.
On the contrary K's contribution to A were visible for everyone. Great write up there.

viv Embarrassed

i saw that above and couldn't help but yell with joy... that invisible but completely palpable asr and its effect, its validity, its beauty...

ok, pasting here a part of a previous conversation arshi and i had in #12 extension. you might like...

and i do wish you'd write your thoughts some more... always so good to read.

arshi, Big smile

our discussion about khushi connecting her feelings to pyaar...

i agree with you 100 that she had no real understanding of the word pyaar or the extent of its demands and delights. which is why i said, it was too soon for her to grasp the implications and assimilate them... but unlike asr, who was far far far away from the word "love," khushi had instinctively connected her feelings to "love" albeit a young girl's notion of it. that's all.

it was really interesting to see how she never went to that word again after the blow of diwali night, when her heart was ripping... in 129 she said the word, heart break... for her, he was always a person who reached her heart, even if to break it and even when the word love was not clearly stated. ufff, that's writing and insight.

even her soliloquy during kidnap does not have the word "pyaar" just a feeling that says let me live. 

all of us have to examine our initial perception of a thing i guess. certainly, of love. happily, in it there's everything you ever imagined about it, and even those you didn't. but to start with a young girl's romantic silly notion of love is a good thing in many ways... there's a funny power in it... or so i feel.

khushi began to understand the mysteries of life when she entered her feelings about him (i am repeating myself hyuk)... i always read about how much she did for asr, and she helped him release himself and evolve. some even believe she helped him change. yes, her impact on his life and his persona was huge.

equally, was his on hers. it was after feeling things she did about him, that she began to touch the woman lying dormant in her... she had to come out of the "safe" limits. go way beyond her comfort zone, and that helped her grow immensely. plus, in this whole wide world, this was her first relationship where she had complete "haq." where she was an equal, and no one had done her a favour or kept her out of a sense of generosity or duty... an orphan brought up by others may have these feelings, maybe that's why she tried so hard and loved her fam so much. but with asr she is his equal and has a  right over him, as he over her. i liked that. i loved him saying.. huq hai tumhara... mujh pe. that is terribly loving and empowering. he seemed to wipe away all her tears about not being someone's own, by making him hers and saying it his way. 

sorry for digressing. just sharing. i know you go deep into ipk, trying to read what's in it... so do i. maybe i get it wrong, but this is how i feel. i do believe asr's contribution to khushi's life and life journey is not discussed enough... it was subtly portrayed, but it was so much there. in fact that is why she says what she does about her not understanding love if he hadn't come. i so wish we see a bit more of their journey with each other. 

hi indi,
long time!  You said it all.  In fact I was referring to your above post when I commented.  In the haq hai tumahara mujh pe scene, his offer for payment of the rent, the massage sequence and itna assan hai tumahre liye scene, he is familiarizing K with her status in their lives.  They have accepted each other and she has the right to his body, mind and all his material possessions.  We see K's struggle to come out of her comfort zone.  He helps her see their romantic love and its prioritization in a different light versus her sacrificial love for the family and sociocultural norms.
Its not easy to put in words what we feel about this formidable character.  Its enriching and rewarding when we can associate him with liberal men in our lives, envision one in our future partners or simply share our thoughts about him.  Its an intimate journey for every viewer close to their hearts and minds.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.Horizonindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

@indi
Epi 139
Amazing themed review laced with apt beautiful quotes. That's a mini book in itself, so much to dive in. The ever resonating Khushi sequence so perfectly put into words. Her sense of belongingness, his every fiber screaming of protection, care and concern as if she is a day old newborn in his arms. Enjoyed!

hey viv,

Would like to catch up on more, but can't. Did manage to read your comments for IssPkaur. It reminded me of another post in last thread which I wanted to comment, but could not. A's greatest contribution to K was the gift of equal rights and freedom. She was finally in a relationship which was not bound by responsibilities, demands and expectations. He wanted her to smile for herself. I am glad at least the CVs showed him balancing work, family and his love in the few epis when Shyam was kicked out and Anji was mourning. Another good thing, we could always feel ASR's psychological arousal by K and his acknowledgement and pride for her intellect as you have mentioned.

There was so much about ASR that was not visible but just to be felt and hence subject to individual interpretation which in turn depends on the viewer's age, their understanding of longterm commited relationships and life experiences. The beauty of it is that it allowed us to personally connect with the character. The ugly side, the huge misinterpretation for same reasons. The fierce romantic in A, not only woke up the woman in A, but in all the viewers world wide.
On the contrary K's contribution to A were visible for everyone. Great write up there.

viv Embarrassed

i saw that above and couldn't help but yell with joy... that invisible but completely palpable asr and its effect, its validity, its beauty...

ok, pasting here a part of a previous conversation arshi and i had in #12 extension. you might like...

arshi, Big smile

i agree with you 100 that she had no real understanding of the word pyaar or the extent of its demands and delights. which is why i said, it was too soon for her to grasp the implications and assimilate them... but unlike asr, who was far far far away from the word "love," khushi had instinctively connected her feelings to "love" albeit a young girl's notion of it. that's all.

it was really interesting to see how she never went to that word again after the blow of diwali night, when her heart was ripping... in 129 she said the word, heart break... for her, he was always a person who reached her heart, even if to break it and even when the word love was not clearly stated. ufff, that's writing and insight.

even her soliloquy during kidnap does not have the word "pyaar" just a feeling that says let me live. 

all of us have to examine our initial perception of a thing i guess. certainly, of love. happily, in it there's everything you ever imagined about it, and even those you didn't. but to start with a young girl's romantic silly notion of love is a good thing in many ways... there's a funny power in it... or so i feel.

khushi began to understand the mysteries of life when she entered her feelings about him (i am repeating myself hyuk)... i always read about how much she did for asr, and she helped him release himself and evolve. some even believe she helped him change. yes, her impact on his life and his persona was huge.

equally, was his on hers. it was after feeling things she did about him, that she began to touch the woman lying dormant in her... she had to come out of the "safe" limits. go way beyond her comfort zone, and that helped her grow immensely. plus, in this whole wide world, this was her first relationship where she had complete "haq." where she was an equal, and no one had done her a favour or kept her out of a sense of generosity or duty... an orphan brought up by others may have these feelings, maybe that's why she tried so hard and loved her fam so much. but with asr she is his equal and has a  right over him, as he over her. i liked that. i loved him saying.. huq hai tumhara... mujh pe. that is terribly loving and empowering. he seemed to wipe away all her tears about not being someone's own, by making him hers and saying it his way. 

sorry for digressing. just sharing. i know you go deep into ipk, trying to read what's in it... so do i. maybe i get it wrong, but this is how i feel. i do believe asr's contribution to khushi's life and life journey is not discussed enough... it was subtly portrayed, but it was so much there. in fact that is why she says what she does about her not understanding love if he hadn't come. i so wish we see a bit more of their journey with each other. 

hi indi,
long time!  You said it all.  In fact I was referring to your above post when I commented.  In the haq hai tumahara mujh pe scene, his offer for payment of the rent, the massage sequence and itna assan hai tumahre liye scene, he is familiarizing K with her status in their lives.  They have accepted each other and she has the right to his body, mind and all his material possessions.  We see K's struggle to come out of her comfort zone.  He helps her see their romantic love and its prioritization in a different light versus her sacrificial love for the family and sociocultural norms.
Its not easy to put in words what we feel about this formidable character.  Its enriching and rewarding when we can associate him with liberal men in our lives, envision one in our future partners or simply share our thoughts about him.  Its an intimate journey for every viewer close to their hearts and minds.

very very very well said and put, viv. and that in pink... the crux of it. in a nation where sacrificial love and care for parivar is pretty much all that a girl is taught is her lot/right/duty, this man tells her the importance of being good to oneself somewhere... to want, to have, to cherish something for yourself. super important this. it often ends up making you more generous and giving and caring.

so much to really learn and take away from this love story.

good to see you. hope you know we're on thread 14 now. the link is on the first page. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04Horizon

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Sohara

Epi 149

- one of my fav hugs Hug

The sherni(tigress) turns to the laad Giovernor with a big grin on her face. Wink

She points towards his imperative nature. Arnav grabs his hand and drags her to the poolside, his personal den, where he can speak to his Khushi from his heart.- true

Or moreover she is La's mentor, how can she see her student's heart break like this? - nice way of putting it !!!

Again Khushi made her judgment without thinking. His family already prosecuted him big time, lady!Thumbs Up

Arnav though says Khushi doesn't mean a thing, but he always ponders her queries. He is ready to make her understand. So he says with acquiescence to listen to him carefully. - i noticed it too...i wish she had kept quite nd heard wat he had to say!!!!

I broke her heart as I carried away by my emotions, my feelings for you made me break her heart..-awSmile

Arnav looks a little perplexed, but happy at the same time. A spark of smile glints his face. But I couldn't get Khushi's emotion. Khushi's trust is broken, but did her heart break?. She never wanted to marry Shyam and she is in love with Arnav. Then how her heart can break? It's true that they were beguiled. She supposed to be happy that her unwanted alliance has broken. It's definitely the writer's mistake. - i agree here...whn i watched the scene i was like you nvr liked him...then why are you crying!!!!

Intricate mix of emotions in his voice, concern, sorry and also happy at the same time.

Khushi doesn't want to talk. about it. She runs away from him.

He is calling her "Khushi, Khushi."

He seems happy. Isn't he?Embarrassed

Shyam assents that it's Arnav's life, if he thinks it's not right then they should agree. Shyam  will definitely agree, cause he also wants to get rid of his unwanted relationship with Anjali. But as she is his ATM machine, so he can't do itROFL

(plz don't get me wrong, this scene made me laugh. La carrying Laxmi seemed OTT  to me. I know the CVs wanted to show La as great as possible)LOL - i get wat you r sayin

Epi 147

- i love this!!!

Season again changed in IPK. A new phase of Arnav and Khushi's life is about to begin. Destiny is making the way clear for these soul mates. One of the main obstructions has removed from Arnav's life. La's presence somehow refraining Arnav to pamper his feelings for Khushi. Though la's departure made the situation melancholic for a while, but it sure will bring some mirth for us. Let's the journey begin with a fun filled episode.- well saidClap

Her eyes are teary, scorching pain in her heart. She loved him, but he couldn't give her the love back.

"RAKSHAS, Demon, I wish he gets a girl in his life who can straighten him up. She will tell him whatever he doesn't want to hear. I'm sure he used to bunk school. That's why he didn't learn how to behave."

We know Khushi, it's you who is just perfect for him. And by the way he is a Harvard graduate, not school bunking type, not farre type also. Got it?ROFL - hilarious!!!

hen he tries to absorb the burden of guilty feelings, his eyes goes to the gift laid on the table. So his focus finally shifted to his new life, his love, his Khushi. He opens the wrap slowly, making a little pout on his face. it's  a book and there is a letter as well,

He tries to read the name of the book. But when he can't his epic what the comes out from his mouth. Khushi is unofficially got in to your life to make your insipid life colorful, Mr. akhroo laad governor. - cute one!!!

Khushi is full on playful mood. She has become frolic and garrulous again.. Hona bhi chahiye, finally good days came to her life. The dark cloud name Shyam has gone, her sister is getting married to her prince charming and moreover her Arnavji is single and ready to mingle with her.- awwEmbarrassed

The scene was hilarious and Sanaya was beyond excellent in this scene. We know how good her comic timing is! She pretends to be Akash . After fixing her invisible spectacles she starts to ask for the towel.- well said

thanks for both the VMs Smile
Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged

@indi
Epi 139

hey viv,

viv Embarrassed

arshi, Big smile

hi indi,

very very very well said and put, viv. and that in pink... the crux of it. in a nation where sacrificial love and care for parivar is pretty much all that a girl is taught is her lot/right/duty, this man tells her the importance of being good to oneself somewhere... to want, to have, to cherish something for yourself. super important this. it often ends up making you more generous and giving and caring.

so much to really learn and take away from this love story.

good to see you. hope you know we're on thread 14 now. the link is on the first page. Embarrassed

Great pointers both viv, indi. 

With all his realistic human emotions, anger, hurt , love and prioritizing work over God,  this man is so very  realistic, tangible and endearing, away from the much highlighted, underlined portion in both your posts,only the sacrificial love for parivar, goody pathis/ betas, pathnis, betis, that one can cherish him by associating him with the progressive men in our lives! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04Arshidiehardfanindi52

Go to top