Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 128)

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by Horizon

Total water shed on my hopes  and anticipation... I needed perhaps glasses to look at the  retelecast timings.. it was 1100AM PST .. not PM as I thought and getting all excited last few days.  How can I be home at 200PM week day? Feels as if I have lost IPK all over again!!  Reminds of a Jab We Met dialogue "poora din yehi sochthi rehthi hun, kya bol ke manavun use". (keep thinking this all day, how do I convince him).. whom do we convince to give us our IPK back??!!

Craziness unlimited??? Lunacy???

Horizon i know how you feel just when I thought I could get TV Asia on uverse I order call them and they say they are no longer in contract with the tvstation.  I nearly went off on the representative.  I told him they must renegotiate because we in the US need that channel to see our show.  i am losing it!!!!

Cynthia, we all seem to be in the same boat, so near yet so far for varied reasons . Thanks for being there my friend. 
Uverse is AT &T. I assume your internet is through them as well. But in case, if your internet is Comcast, the latter have Life OK (Its not TV Asia just in case) for sure  and Comcast TV runs along with other provider's .Or  even one can subscribe for Roku TV streaming as well if you have that. 

For me, my boss may get more sick calls!!Confused 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.cinthiann1758Katelynindi52

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Episode-142

Parallel scene, two soul mates who are destined to be together, one is in the edge to break a coerced relationship, other  one is declaring her already broken alliance. One is in contrition to break his to be fiance's heart. Where his soul mate is convulsing to reveal the secret of the reason, why it called off.  the episode was intense and somehow melancholic,  but at the same time it heralded the alliance of another couple who are made for each other. Destiny has to unite this soul mates now. 

Well said sohara ,indeed one relation is at the verge of breaking while other is at the verge of union

"What am I doing?" He asks himself. He recollects how he ignored Lavanya's feelings. When she asked him, "don't you love me". He refuted in anger, no, he doesn't love her. His contrition is very visible in his countenance, "I didn't do right to Lavanya." He mutters himself, clutches his fist in compunction, he can't do knavery with her.

Realizarion just hit to the shatir brain 

Arnav sees Khushi came to RM, still looks forlorn. He stands for a while to look at her. He thought something. What did he think? May be  he got more determined  to tell Lavanya the truth.

He knows Khushi's state and I looked at it at this angle after seeing Khushi he became too determined to clear with La.I felt the same

Anjali is looking delectable, she  comes to talk to Khushi. Khushi's tension pulsates more  to see her, she grabs the strap of her bag to get some courage.

"I tried to call you for so long. Did you forget there will be two engagement take place in this house?"

She notices Khsuhi's woebegone state. .Anjali asks her, is everything alright, why she is looking so pale? Khushi says that she wants to say her something. But can't speak further,  cause Anjali's mangalsutra (nuptial chain) tears while she was fixing it. But Khushi doesn't let it fall, she just catches it before it hits the ground. It  sure indicates that Anjlai's marriage is now on Khushi's hand. If she reveals Shyam's truth, her marriage can break, like the mangalsutra.

Anjali and her weak beliefs are the way she deals with her fears 

Anjali gets frightened  in premonition. She thinks it's a omen  and gets scared if her husband is fine or not. She can't live without him. (Your husband is absolutely fine Anjali, but your marriage is  at stake for sure.) She runs in front of the DM idle to pray for his life and safety.

Khushi comes to console her. How can she tell her the truth now, where she is seeing how much she loves her husband!  Anjali is crying clutching her mangalsutra close to her heart. Khushi assures her that nothing happened, everything is fine, her husband and her marriage as well. She tells her not to cry. she thinks no wrong has happened and she promises she will not let any wrong to happen. I'm surprised how cum Anjali didn't see her words strange or fishy. Did she ever thought why Khushi is promising to protect her marriage?  Dumb lady, sometimes avert your thought from your blind love and think practically.

"hum inke bina kuch nahi hai Khushi ji, agar inka kuch hogaya to (I'm nothing without him. If anything happens to him, let me go and call)"

Her voice is quivering in fear. Anjali's words put Khushi in quandary again.

Khushi and her selflessness sometimes annoys me yet her nature is what makes her more attractive 

Arnav comes to La's room. He can't linger this issue any more. To see him La gets scared in anticipation. She sure suspected something wrong. She starts to blabber unnecessarily. So many work has to get done in such a short time! She gets two tone of fabric for his suit, what color will suit to him, classic black or charcoal grey! Your eyes she stopped. She knows how beautiful  those caramel orbs are!. She thinks charcoal grey will look good with it. She doesn't let Arnav talk, just keep talking, needs to go to parlor, she goes on, avoiding eye contact with him.

La's fears are coming true..which she was avoiding for a long time

Arnav keeps his hand on her shoulder, "Lavanya, I need to talk to you."

She gets scared again. She is not ready to hear the brutal truth. She clutches the dress (I think it's her engagement outfit, she just doesn't want to let it go) She  denies to listen, 'no you don't have to ASR."

Plz Lavanya, ASR pleas in acquissence..

Khushi sees Anjali is talking to the pandit about some braat and pooja. She thanks God that her husband is safe. She tells her that she wants to perform a special pooja for her husband's safety.

Pause: Oh Gosh how superstitious Anjali is!Or how much she loves that atrocious man. Kash he could value her love. That wicked man doesn't deserve her immense love though.

Totally agreed with you 

Finally Anjali notices Khushi's tension, She asks her what's wrong, she apologizes to get distracted because of the mangalsutra. She reminds her that she wanted to talk to her about something. Khushi fidgets, touches her dupatta, tries to gather some courage. Anjali notices that her ring is missing. After hesitating a bit, Khushi tells her that her engagement broke.

Anjali gets flabbergasted to hear it. She asks her how did it happen? how the alliance broke and how did she make such big decision?

"How did it happen?"

She knows she is intruding her personal matter, but she needs to know. Wher she is feeling so bad,  Khushi must be feeling worse. She tells her that nani will also feel bad for her. She knows how much nani loves her. Hearing nani, something strikes in Khushi's mind.

Khushi and her lie is going to save no one

Arnav wants to talk to Lavanya. La doesn't want to hear anything. She is too amorous to Arnav.

"plz ASR don't say anything."

Tears well up in her eyes.

Arnav touches her cheek,

"Lavanya what you feel for me, I don't feel same like you. May be never did. And now."

His voice quivers.

"now can't lie to you any more. in fact, can't insult you more by telling you more lies, not for me, but for you. I mean, hum dono (both of us) Lavanya you and me, this."

He can't finish, La grabs his hand

"I know ASR.I thought you would say this to me. I perhaps felt it before, somehow it was my fear that our relationship would end like this. You know, without any."

They turn back from each other,

"I knew, perhaps didn't  want to accept it. Kept telling lie to myself, All the time. That much of lies, that those lies seemed real to me. I know you wouldn't like it. But for the last time, for once can you hug me?"
She is crying incessantly. Arnav's memory, whatever she got from him is indelible for her. I felt a pang of pain for her that she feels  he doesn't even like to hug her.

Contrition is visible in his expression. They turn to face each other gradually. For the first time Arnav took Lavanya in a warm embrace. His compunction is killing him to hurt her like this.

Pause:  Sana disappointed me in this scene. She couldn't emote the intensity.

Asr begs her an ardent apology.

"khuch sawalo ki jwab nahi hote. It's funny, na ASR, Jaise hum logo achanak engagement ki, mujhe kaise  pata chala ki kuch theek nahi.Tumhe kaise realize hua, ki tum mujhe itna pyaar nehi karta, jo mein tumhe karta hoon.

Translation" there is no answer of some questions. It's funny, how we suddenly got engaged, how did I find out that something is wrong. How did you realize that you don't love me the way I do."

Arnav keeps his hand on her shoulder to stop her. He can't hear any more. He agitates to see her incessant cry.

"are you OK?' he asks her in a soft tender tone, modulate his voice more husky. He is really concern for her. He thinks they should tell it to the family and tell it together.

La's expression confused me. Any way she doesn't want Arnav to tell everybody about their break up.

Again Sana couldn't emote properly.

"sabko dukh pauchake hume kiya milega. What I'll get by hurting all. Plz anjali ji by mistake, don't say to anybody about my broken alliance. Moreover jij and Akash's engagement is a very big day for both of the family."

A very sensible decision of a very mature girl.

"what about your pain? You know what are you asking  me to do".

Anjali is ambiguous.

In the parallel scene, La is also saying the same thing to Arnav. she thinks it's not the right time to reveal this. Everybody is so happy. Mamiji agreed for Akash and Payal's marraige after so much difficulties. If sh ecomes to know about their break up, it may affect Akash and Payal's engagement. She doesn't want that,  because of her, nani and di get upset.

Arnav smiles in satiation to see her sensibility.

"I can't believe this that you are so concern for  my family."

Arnav cares her cheek again,'I respect you for this."

La can't control her emotions, she again hugs him.

"you respect me, but love!"
She breaks the hug, wipes her tears and says sorry.

(Jhappiya-shappiya lele Sana, that's your farewell treat. That time Sana was leaving the show to participate Ms. India pageant.)

La doesn't want Arnav to feel guilty about this matter. "I mean it"

She wipes her tears,

So it's decided that  we will not gonna say it to anybody."

Arnav convulses to hear her.

La didn't retaliate. She even didn't want to put the blame on ASR. She acted like a connoisseur here. I salute La for not being vindictive or nasty. She just accepted the fact. She knows Arnav is not to blame. From the very beginning  he was very clear about their relationship. He never made any commitment to her. To avert his feelings from Khushi, Arnav took the abrupt  decision to marry her. Lavanya is a grown up, matured woman. It was literally impossible to ignore Aranv's reluctance to her. So she finally admitted that she ignored the fact and kept telling lie to herself. But Arnav came to break up the relationship first. In this case I have to say that Arnav's love won. The enormity of  his love for Khushi compelled him to break La's heart. He thought it rightfully, that he is not only deceiving himself but deceiving La too. Some may think that Arnav deceiveded La. But if he would marry her, he  would deceive her and him as well.

Arnav just accepted his feelings for Khushi by rejecting Lavanya.

credit goes to the uploader

sohara loved the VM and the gifsClap

SmileThis whole epi is about to reveal the truth to realize the mistakes and judge their steps for future decisions and that's what is going on.Loved the take my comments are in red.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758sohara

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

Episode 142-Part 143

Revelations and Realizations

Goodness from heart and forgiving nature is a virtue and not everyone has it.Its a quality of courageous ones .Evil always seems invincible but at the end it always falls and goodness always takes over.Khushi is the only one with big heart and Shyam seems a winner here but she is the one who will take him down always with all the goodness she has.La is also showing some traits here in this epi.

lovely! Absolutely agree with your thoughts.

Love parallel scenes here for bringing realizations at different level

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Arnav will bow down to Khushi's goodness in her mother's garden...

Shyam always underestimates Khushi by measuring her goodness with weakness.

Symbolism and connection:16th the day of engagement

16 means destruction of the old and birth of the new. It is about the fall of the ego. This can be a painful process, because it usually comes after much ego inflation. The struggle between the ego and the divine will present challenges to your grand plans, which can be resented and struggled against. It is a lost battle, and you will likely feel humbled in the face of the collapse that follows. This humility is the key to later success. In the destruction of the old, rebirth takes place with an entirely new awareness. This rebirth affects every area of your life. It is a life much the better for the fall.CONNECTION IS SIMPLE I don't need to explain a lot '.Arnav will go through all and will transform'though a painful process for all under this # as La will go through with pain for letting Arnav have his way of happiness'.ClapClapClap

Arnav's mind is preoccupied with convulsive Khushi who just poured her heart out on his shoulder.Her distracted state is distorting his mind while talking to Aman and he tells Aman to fix a meeting on 16th, the day of his engagement which becomes a question for La."how could you forget that ASR'Our engagement is on 16th'"

Arnav turns around with his flummoxed mode'.but La is not done yet,"you are the one who was in rush ..tell me the truth "Did you forget it or it really doesn't matter to you?...Arnav with puzzled and apologetic way''"No it's not that '."mein itni saree cheezain handle karta hoon 'khabi khabi kuch pata nahin chalta..[I handle so many things and can't figure things out] and the internal true realization of ASR comes to his lips today,

"Mein jata hoon keh jane anjane mein main ne tumhain bohat chot pohnchaye hai'par who isliyeh keh mujhe khabi pata hi nahin chalta..phir jab realize karta hoon ..I really regret that..i really do..bohat bura lagta hai mujhe..par main kuch bhi jan kar nahin karta Khushi'main bas aisa hi hoon shayed'."

Translation:I know I hurt you intentionally

and unintentionally because I don't realize it that moment but when I do realize it,I feel really bad..I really do..but I don't do anything purposely Khushi..I am just like that'

Today Arnav is released from the Armored shell of ASR.His remorseful actions from Sheesh Mahal till now  are making him realize how much pain he caused Khushi just because he knows her fianc caused her that much distortion in her as she was totally devastated yesterday then how much she would be devastated by his actions and words all this time.

he apologizes, but unfortunately to the wrong person what will lead him to the ultimate path of his love towards Khushi.

This is man in love'..without realizing it though this deep feeling has indeed sep into his cracked shell and today he has no control over it.He is expressing his love with intensity and with honesty but without realizing his surroundings..This is the biggest effect ever which he admits it later"mere aur tumhare elawa is duniya mein aur koi nahin"[There is no one else in this world besides you and me]

La by holding Arnav's shoulder,"ASR,It's Lavanya".. and he turned around realizing his mistake.I don't think there is much you need to explain here after that.La conveyed while getting the message and now it's an eye opening moment for Arnav...

They both share really intense meaningful look.Arnav,"nahin who mein'.by closing his fist.La leaves him wondering about his own acts.Reality just knocks the door of Arnav Singh Raizada,"yeh kya kar raha hoon mein"and he starts connecting the dots willingly which he was putting aside in his ego and then realization just hits his hard core"mein ne La keh saath sahi nahin kya 'shayed khabi bhi nahin"'..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:In Epi 48  he brought La against everyone's wish and when he said to Jijaji how come without marriage La does not deserve respect but that day he did not know the depth of it'and when Jijaji told him "kaman se nikla huwa teer aur zaban se nikla huwa shabd khabi wapas nahin liya ja sakta'Zindagi koi video player tou hai nahin keh rewind button dabaya aur ghalati sudhar li"

Translation:you can't take ur words back and yiu can't rewind your life back like a video player

Today again he is standing at the same spot to redeem himself from both ends.Khushi and La.

Amazing connection. How can you remember so much detail?

He comes down and distracted by pensive Khushi  who stops his feet ,he scans her face and regardless does not want to leave her but moves away from there for redeeming his act towards La like it's now or never...He has to mend it'...Why do I feel in his look to Khushi that his determination becomes more strong to end up with La with honesty putting his ego and all the Fadak aside'...but at the same time does not want to show Khushi his worries and concerns about her which he couldn't hide from La'...

Brilliant observation. I also think same. He got more determined to break up his relationship with La, when he saw Khushi.

Anjali gets worried with Khushi's sadness and shows her concerns.Khushi Sees Anjali struggling with her Mangalsutre while greeting her. It breaks right and falls right in Khushi's hands'...This is called Fate'...BG scores intensifies the situation..Anjali's pensive state looking at broken Manglasutre takes her in Mandir where she prays for long life of her hubby.Khushi witnessed Anajli's devastated condition and her "attot Vishwas"[Faith] in her marriage and her husband'...She looks at her mother [DM} and puts aside her motive for coming here'...being honest is not worthy here in her eyes so lying and hiding is the way for the sake of Anjaliji..

She assured her by giving promise"Anjaliji don't cry everything is fine'...your husband and your marriage..and nothing will happen'...I promise you"..She is leaving it up to her mother,DM '...

Anjali is arranging Puja for his safety which makes Khushi exasperate more.Anjali asks her the reason of her worrisome  face.Khushi clutches her Dupatta which reveals her bare finger to Anjali with the news of broken engagement.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She always keep Slither's intensions hidden from her'and even brings Scorpion back for her sake against Arnav's wish.

Anjali is the one who will break this mangalsutre after his confession to release from  this EVIL.

You said it right. not only this, it's Khushi's nature to hide the secret what can hurt others. But she needs to realize whatever can be the reason, how it may hurt, truth should prevail.

If this side being honest is hard and lying by hiding truth is the solution then other side only truth is the way outThumbs Up

He ends up in La's room who wants to keep running from her inner fears of that reality which she knew for a long time but did not want to accept it'...an known fear hits her core when Arnav puts his hand on her shoulder to make her face it along with him.Arnav holding her cheek by comforting her."La,Tum jo mere liye feel karti ho '...shayed who mein tumhare liye feel nahin karta ..aur shayed khabi kia bhi nahin..par ab aur jhoot nahin bol sakta'...infact ab aur jhoot bol kar tumhain aur insult nahi kar sakta'...La yum aur mein'...yeh shayed'..."

Translation: La whatever u feel for me ,I don't do it for u'...and I think never did'but now I can't insult you by lying.. 

These are the words of an honest man no matter what his actions are'...and La knows this man ,"mujhe laga hi tha tum mujh se yehi kahoge"[I knew you will say that to me]

"Kahin na kahin mujhe dart ha humare rishte ka yehi end hoga..you know ...'without a name.."[I was afraid our relationship would end without a name]

They both turn their faces as it's hard to face the antagonism  and wrath of this blow is too much to handle.

La while sobbing,"I knew it but did not want to accept it...'was lying to myself all the time '.."

"itna jhoot bolti rahi keh mujhe woh jhoot bhi sach lane laga"

[I lied up to the exten that it seems truth to me]

She requested hi to hug her last time.and oh boy his hug says it all ,no words are required to convey all of his pain which he is going through now...'by looking at her state which he caused her.He is right "mujhe khabi pata hi nahin chalta but when I do ,I regret it"

heart wrenching scene and Barun just did full justice to it.

La is right sometimes you don't have answers of arising questions.I must say girl like La is hard to find as it's against the nature of a woman'...but if you find one that is the best thin ever happened to you and that happened to Arnav as he found Khushi who was above all of this'...ClapClapClap

If the other side one relation ended so did here and that is Fate as it closes one door and opens the other with welcome sign.If one side wants to keep their matters aside for the sake of family so is the other side.

Khushi wants Anjali to keep it as a secret from the family"Sab ko dukh pohncha keh humain kya milega"[What will I gain by hurting everyone?]She does not want anyone feel bad or stop enjoying their own happiness..She is a selfless cookie.

Anjali by feeling her pain,"aur aap ke dukh ka kya'aap janti hain aap humain kya keh rahi hain"[and what about your pain'...do u know what are asking me to do?] and the other side Arnav wants to tell the whole family together but La wants to put hold on it ,La,"I know what am I saying...'everyone is so happy..this is not the right time"

She wants to keep it till Payesh engagement because it can get affected and it increases her respect more in his eyes.Arnav"I really respect you for this"

La by hugging him ,"You respect me but love'..."She still leaves it incomplete as she knows he is not sure yet'...

La's big words,"I don't want you to ever feel guilty for this..I mean it"

Only a person with a  golden heart can comment like this.She is great.

And they decide not to reveal anything yet and the same is on the other side..Anjali agrees upon not telling anyone about her broken engagement.Anjali asks very meaningful question with deep conerns as her guts telling something else'"Khushiji you want to talk about something else too. Right!"Khushi diverts her question but it didn't sit with Anjali.She strokes her cheek with love and ask her to take care of yourself and Khushi leaves with heavy heart.

Khushi comes home and tells everyone the reason that she can't break Anjali's marriage and Payel's relations .It doesn't sit with Payal but Amma becomes selfish in this process.Buaji is right though it is important to break the blind spell of Anjali.She hugs her Sanka Devi for takig such a big decision.I am with Buaji ,truth always saves you from hell. 

Symbolism and connection"9:30 on the clock as 9 represents the world of spirit,soul and matter where 30 represents a cycle of nature.Connection Khushi with her divine spirit along with DM is going to touch souls of Arnav and Anjali by going through unfinished matters

[Bible]In Mark9:30 means is this

Mark 9:30-32, "And going forth from there they were journeying through Galilee, and he was not wishing that any should get to know it, for he was teaching his disciples and saying to them, 'The Son of Man is being delivered up into the hands of men and they will slay him, and being slain after three days he will arise.' But they were not understanding the declaration and feared to question him."

great to know. thanks for sharing.

Connection is easy here as Khushi is putting herself in a plate to sacrifice and she will rise but after paying big price.

Other side whom Khushi just saved being jerkasaurus as this is small thing for him.Buaji is right you can't get your loose grip on these kind of people.Anjali with sobbing,"yeh rishte rait ki tarah kyuon hote hain ,inhain jitna muthi mein band karne ki koshish karo utna hi phisal jate hain"   [Why these relations are like sand ,the more you hold it the more it slips through your hand ] Why do I feel strongly she knew all this and CVs couldn't connect it later'...Her dialogues are clearly reflecting here and while she was talking with Khushi'...She was smart and she figured it out but writers did not figure it out later..What a pitty.

May be you are right. everything was lucid and clear in front of her eyes. So many coincidence, a mature elderly woman like Anjali easily could solve it. But to fulfill Daljeet's unreasonable demand for more screen space coerced cvs to make it di ki saut. Sigh!

Why do I feel she is killing two birds with one stone...with love and softness she is keeping him around as she thinks and making Khushi feel guilty as according to her "aap ho tou itne se par baatein bohat achi karte ho"[You r so young yet talk like adults] on her anniversary...point is Anjali thinks she is just a young woman...but she does not know Khushi is way mature than her...Clap

MOMENT OF DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxYfSrkhWR4

It was brilliant ArshiH
amazing episode and of course Barun and Sanaya's awesome acting made it more real.
All the lines I marked blue grabbed my attention and my comments are in pink.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Mysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Good Night Blasters ...after long day trip to Bronx Zoo and park ,My eyes are closing...till tomorrow Good night

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Katelynindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 146

This is my 50th poem and it is dedicated to a girl who could have easily been the reason of breaking up of a united family, but wasn't. A girl who could have easily disregarded the wishes of her boyfriend's family, but didn't. A girl who could have easily become someone who was cheated, but wasn't. A girl who had every reason to hate the new girl in her man's life, but didn't. A girl who could have easily turned into a scheming jealous girlfriend, but didn't. A girl who could have been hated by everyone, but infact went on to win everybody's hearts, except the one heart that she yearned for, the most. This poem is dedicated to Lavanya, a girl in love.

A Girl in Love

She was a girl who loved short dresses
Who always fulfilled her man's wishes
She entered his home amidst many glitches
For she was a girl ... in love

She agreed to be trained by a junior
She befriended her and kept her near
She changed inward and also exterior

She knew there's no love from the other side
This, from herself she tried hard to hide
Every fact she ignored and to herself she lied
For she was a girl ... in love

At last she let go her life's dreams
She had to heed to all the facts' screams
But it pained her while leaving her treasured realms

She proved she belonged to an esteemed culture
She could have become a vampish vulture
But she chose to be a dove

vampish vulture LOL

durga, thanks for this poem. la deserves much. a unique character really. and so much like many of us. i highlighted your introduction because i fell for it. that's where the writing was for me. and your refrain... for she was a girl... in love, has the power of a song's refrain. i can almost hear it. me totally love this. i want to see what happened to la... some day. and i don't mean if she found a man. there was always potential in this flakepot with a kind heart who didn't think much but when required to, thought deeper than most, a rare maturity and giving in her. people are like that. felt real. (the ridiculous let's make la duh scenes notwithstanding).

here's to round round.

IssK.cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivine

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Episode-147

Season again changed in IPK. A new phase of Arnav and Khushi's life is about to begin. Destiny is making the way clear for these soul mates. One of the main obstructions has removed from Arnav's life. La's presence somehow refraining Arnav to pamper his feelings for Khushi. Though la's departure made the situation melancholic for a while, but it sure will bring some mirth for us. Let's the journey begin with a fun filled episode.

Lavanya's taxi has arrived. Arnav wants to drop her, a last gesture of affection for a good friend.  But she refused. She is despondent and a bit angry on ASR I guess. She doesn't want any help from him any more. Khushi is carrying her luggage.

At the threshold of the house, La looks back for the last time. Lots of good memories she is leaving behind. She is biding bye to the man of her love. She is looking pensive, forlorn. She finds Arnav is standing there. He begs her ardent apology again. She says it's OK. She gives him a precious advice,

"If you fall in love ever, just hold on to it. Cause love is greater than hatred. And love is the greatest. Make sure, you never let it go from your life."

Her eyes are teary, scorching pain in her heart. She loved him, but he couldn't give her the love back.

When she was telling this to ASR, the camera shows Khushi in the same frame. It's an indication of future and perfect assimilation of La's words and khsuhsi's presence.

In GH Payal is saying Khushi that she was very scared of Shyam, if he does any wrong to her or not. Khushi retorts her immediately; she doesn't want to talk about him at all. He wants to forget everything. She is bearing him as he is a relative of Payal's in laws.

"For me, he is just Anjaliji's husband, nothing more."

Payal also agrees. She asks her why La and Arnav didn't get engaged. Khushi says that last time she brought them together.

"Even I mediated between them. But this time Lavanya is not ready to listen to her as well."

Payal agrees to La, as relationship is very fragile, nobody knows what possibly can happen between couples. Khushi feels sorry for la and prays that dm keeps bless her. She is very good at heart. Payal also prays that someday she will get a very good guy, who will keep her happy and love her a lot. When Payal pronounces Arnav, Khushi barges at her,

"RAKSHAS, Demon, I wish he gets a girl in his life who can straighten him up. She will tell him whatever he doesn't want to hear. I'm sure he used to bunk school. That's why he didn't learn how to behave."

We know Khushi, it's you who is just perfect for him. And by the way he is a Harvard graduate, not school bunking type, not farre type also. Got it?

Payal refutes her. To see Payal's annoyance she starts to pull her legs, that she is already  taking side of his brother in law. Payal just squeezes her earlobe. But Khushi is sure that he a Rakhshas indeed.

Arnav is talking to la. She reached safely. He asks her with acquiescence, does she need anything. He wants to help her. It seemed that she refused his help. He cuts the call and shuts his eyes in convulsion. When he tries to absorb the burden of guilty feelings, his eyes goes to the gift laid on the table. So his focus finally shifted to his new life, his love, his Khushi. He opens the wrap slowly, making a little pout on his face. it's  a book and there is a letter as well,

"ye pustaak, humari taraf se ek bhet hai, ta ki jeevan mei apko gadhika paiya badalne mein takleef na ho Khushi Kumai Gupta."

Translation: this book is a gift from me. So you will not face any trouble to change the tire of a car, Khushi Kumari Gupta

He reads the letter slowly, may be it was difficult for him to read hindi. He recollects the memory of Khsuhi's changing tire for his car.

He tries to read the name of the book. But when he can't his epic what the comes out from his mouth. Khushi is unofficially got in to your life to make your insipid life colorful, Mr. akhroo laad governor.

Anjali comes to arnav's room and tell him that what he told was right. Marriage is a huge commitment for a lifetime. If the man and woman are not happy then it's better not  to be together. You and Lavanya perhaps made the right decision. Arnav says her, if anybody else understands or not his sister would understand him for sure. Anjali cares him and nods her head.

Arnav says her ruefully that he didn't want to break anybody's heart. I and Lavanya thought it was right.

Anjali assents and wishes he will also find the right person just the way she found her husband.(your jijaji, uff what a perfect guy! I only can guffaw) Arnav begs her not to start the saase rukhnewala story again.

Arnav sees Payal and Akash's wedding card in Anjali's hand. She tells him that the first card she kept in the mandir for DM's blessings and the second one, she wants to send it to Gupta house. She requests Arnav to take the card to GH. He snatches the card from her and says that he wouldn't say no. He doesn't say no to all the things.

Yeah we know, why you are so eager to take it to the GH? Getting impatient to meet Khushi.

Anjali's eyes go to the book what Khsuhi gave it to him. When she asks him, he doesn't mention Khushi's name. Anjali reads the name, it's a car maintenance manual. Arnav understand now why Khsuhi gave it to him. Arnav looks lost in Khushi's thought. Anajali asks him what happened. But he just evades to answer.

Khushi is full on playful mood. She has become frolic and garrulous again.. Hona bhi chahiye, finally good days came to her life. The dark cloud name Shyam has gone, her sister is getting married to her prince charming and moreover her Arnavji is single and ready to mingle with her. But Payal is annoyed with her teasing. Khushi is teaching her how she will behave with Akash after marriage. Payal needs to shower. But Khushi is not giving her towel. She teases her that as Raizada house is so big so she has to run a lot to flee from Akash's grip. She starts to run in the room holding the towel in her hand. She gets in the bathroom and locks the door.

The scene was hilarious and Sanaya was beyond excellent in this scene. We know how good her comic timing is! She pretends to be Akash . After fixing her invisible spectacles she starts to ask for the towel. As the towel is already in Khushi's hand Payal tells her how she can give it to her. Khushi opens the door to give her the towel. Payal snatches the towel and tries to get in the bathroom. But she can't. When two sisters were fighting with the towel, the door bell rings. Khushi is calling her, "payalji, woh payalji". When she hears no respond she says, I mean Akash says did she go to her mother's house?

Payal keeps the towel on the bed and rushes to open the door. It's Arnav who came. Payal tells him that her amma and bua are not at home. She makes him sit and goes to answer the phone.

Arnav hears Khushi is screaming, "payalji don't leave me like that. Oh payalji." As Payal is busy on the phone Arnav  slowly saunters towards the bedroom from where Khsuhi's scream is coming from. Khushi is screaming and talking sarcastically,

"if jiji leaves Akashji like that then after taking shower, he will be freeze in cold."

She is predicting that so many things will happen after Akash and her jiji's marriage, that she can write a book on this topic.

"jiji aur jijajiki kainama, lekhak kushi kumari gupta. side mei tali."

My sister and my brother in laws' escapades, author Khushi Kumari gupta. Applause on the side.

When Khushi hears footsteps she starts her drama again,
"kiyuji, I've screaming for so long! You didn't hear me? yaha to humara kulfi jam raha hai Here I'm freezing in cold. Plz give me the towel."

She is in full acting spree.

Arnav is confused, "WHAT THE", "I will?"

Khsuhi says again that she will count three, if she doesn't give her the towel by this time, she will think she doesn't care her at all.

She starts counting. Arnav thinks she seriously needs the towel. May be he wants to show her that he cares. He grabs the towel and moves towards the bathroom. Khushi senses that Payal is near the bathroom. But she is really in playful mod today. She tells that as she is late she has to be punished. She opens the door and without seeing she pulls Arnav inside the bathroom. Her smiles turns to scream when she saw him in the bathroom.. She starts to scream so loud that something really bad had happened.

Where in RM, the devil Shyam is concocting something to fool Anjali again. The insidious guy knows how to chicane his gullible wife by fallacy.. He is telling her that the pandit said that the shani (Saturn) is in bad phase on him. anjali thinks that it's very portentous and she should perform some poojas and rituals to overcome this. The ever superstitious anjali gets scared for her God like husband. She is now connecting the dot of her broken mangalsutra. She insists Shyam to tell what the pandit told him to do. Shyam says about some rituals and tells her that the pandit admonishes him not to wear white cloth. When Shyam took it lighly Anjali embroils more and makes him promise to do whatever pandit told him. The liar makes a fake promise that he can ignore pandit, but can't ignore his wife. Anjali rushes to do the arrangement for the braat.

Khushi comes out from the bathroom holding the towel on her chest, screaming,

"bachao, bachoo, jiji."  She is stomping her feet incessantly , as if Arnav saw her without cloth. Arnav is flummoxed to her frivolous act.

"khushi you are fully dressed."

When Arnav sees, Khushi is still stomping, she admonishes her to stop.

Khushi stops though, but starts to assail him, as if he vandalized something.

'So what? what are you doing here? How dare you come to my room?"

Arnav tries to say that she was screaming for towel.He grits his teeth, says that he came to give the wedding card, not the towel. Payal comes and scolds Khushi.

Anajali calls Arnav. Arnav says that he gave her the towel, he means the card. He gets angry to hear something, "usse." Anjali must be telling him to get Khushi with him. He though refuted first but I guess agreed to take her with him.

Aranv says bye to Payal and tells her to show the card to everybody. Khushi is pretending to ignore Arnav . Arnav asks her imperatively to come with him, if she finished playing with the towel. He ordered her just like a cute possessive hubby.

Back in RM shyam is confirming Anjali, is she working according to her game or not. He trickily asks her if Khushi is coming to help her in the pooja and rituals. To get Khushi's sympathy, he is planning to garble Anjali in front of her. His cynicism irked me so much!

Khushi doesn't want to go. Arnav says her grimly that she needs to go, cause mami and nani are not at home and his sister thinks she only can help her. Payal also insists her to go. But Khushi is obdurate. She tells her that, he is feeling to curse someone, that's why he wants to take her with him.

"He will get me in the car and in the middle of a silent street, he will stop the car and starts saying "what the" "what the" and get me out of the car."

Arnav tells her that if she doesn't believe him, she can talk to his di.

Khushi snatches his words,

"I trust you completely. You will sure yell at me."

Arnav is fuming to hear this. Khushi shows Payal that he is now flaring his nose in anger. She refuses to go, He leaves.

Payal tries to make her understand that she is not an employee there any more, they have become relatives. So as his bro's sister in law she should go with him. Khushi finally agrees . She runs out and calls Arnav to stop. She goes in side to get her bag. Arnav waits for her. She comes out, but forgets to wear her dupatta this time. So she requests him to stay back for some more time.  Arnav sits in his car and Khushi also comes and sits beside him.

There is an awkward silence in the car. Khushi initiates to talk first. She wants to tell about her drama what she was playing a while ago. Arnav says her that La reaches safely and she told to let her know. Khushi looks a little upset hearing about La. She is still feeling bad for her. When he sees Khushi is a bit reticent,, he looks at her,

"Are you listening?'

He notices that she is wearing a towel instead of her dupatta. He reverses the car and makes to a halt.

"Get out."

Khushi is perplexed to see his peremptory attitude.

I think this is the perfect VM to depict Arnav and Khushi's present status.

credit goes to Zoha

Plz ignore typo and grammatical mistakes.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.shesherkobitasupriya.arshicinthiann1758vandana1965Mysticaldivine..Anita..soni19sweet

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by Katelyn

Originally posted by wiwy

Originally posted by Katelyn

Originally posted by Horizon

Originally posted by IssPKaur

chiroscuro.

sorry, issk. my spellings are weird. i was so excited when the word that came out of nowhere turned out to mean just what i was looking for. it's a wonderful technique used by artists of many disciplines, usually visual. need to read more.

aaargh would asr be kissing his wife's cheek incessantly? cheek?
this is the man who was living with his gf. brilliant, isn't it, our ability to believe what we want to...

Hehe. I typed it wrong twice when i was trying to look it up!!

Cheek kissing ASR...a joke! An almost on
the mouth in comparison...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Good Morning ladies   chiaroscuro (??)... just looked up onto what its meant ...what a discovery Indi. Look forward to this more in your writings.

Cheek kissing??:)...aagghh... by Nov'12 ,  was vexed with that forehead kissing ASR actually and missing my "koi matlab nahin" wala from an year ago.. where is he.. where is he???

safe in my dreams... and sometimes in my fantasies. Day Dreaming

koi matlab nahin... mujhe faraq nahin padta... asr standing by his car looking at the approaching woman with a slightly amused air, arrogant, sure of himself... hmmm.

danke for liking chiaroscuro... spelt it wrong again the first time. teehee.

here's to things that never change.

Lovely conversation, ladies!  I agree I couldn't imagine ASR just cheek kissing is wife!    So this is where FF writing comes in handy.  We could let our imagination soar!  Wink This is what we all like to see ASR do...  Crazy Rabbit Emoticons Blushing

Likes! KateWink 

Wiwy, so you like that ha!!  Is this what we could expect on your next "Broken Bed" update?  Khushi managed to escape the first time...  Hoping you won't tease us again!  I think ASR is a man with a mission!  Wink
No Kate that is me.  Arnav can't keep his hands off Kushi in my SS!  We don't want no cheek kissing Arnav!!!

she felt him coming closer, breath tickling her skin, her heartbeat was not behaving well at all, and why could she feel her toes curl, her whole body tense, arching up? she couldn't think anymore, she closed her eyes and waited for the lips to land on her cheek. then she felt him pause, her eyes flew open, what was... dark brown pure chocolate irises had a fire in them and a streak of... she didn't care, she closed her eyes wanting it whatever it was.

a hand on her chin tilted her head up, a thumb rubbed the corner of her lips, coaxing, playing, and then he swooped down and claimed her lips with his. hard, insistent, sensuous...

cheeks? let's leave that to akash, shall we. LOL

ROFLROFL

ROFL Indi, look what chiaroscuro has led to. An anti cheek kiss morcha. LOL At first I thought you were bringing in here part of Wiwy's story, then realised these are your words. Later, read your comment on her story. This is really telepathy. Both quite similar. Ofcourse, Wiwy hasn't disclosed the target yet. LOL 

Oh, and Akash LOL . I think he would be happy if he gets atleast hugs. Did you forget his expression looking at Arshi romancing during their haldi. ROFL 

IssK.cinthiann1758Katelynindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
^^^ durga,

kiss bachao andolan ROFL
ROFL ROFL

hayee poor akash, and how mean of you to remember. asr khushi at it and poor akash... must go and check out... really... payal always looked like she could handle a bit more than payal ji, akash ji, aap phool main bhauran...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_womanDurgaSsamin6cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivinesoni19sweetsohara

Go to top