Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 126)

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

@Blasters

Please accept my humble thnx for all the well wishes...can't explain my joy and happiness over my sister's visit.She is here till July 30th.It seems I am missing a whole lot from my life...I don't know how to explain yet just want to share...who else I can share besides you 

THANK YOU 
OMG i will get to meet her when I come up in a few weeks?  So excited!!! enjoy your time together!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.BarunDiwaniKatelynMysticaldivineindi52sohara

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Hey blasters!!!!

My mom's surgery went well and now she is at home!!!
Thanks for all the wishes and prayers

So happy for you Anita...Take care of her...Well wishes for her recovery soon!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwaniKatelynsohara

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

Total water shed on my hopes  and anticipation... I needed perhaps glasses to look at the  retelecast timings.. it was 1100AM PST .. not PM as I thought and getting all excited last few days.  How can I be home at 200PM week day? Feels as if I have lost IPK all over again!!  Reminds of a Jab We Met dialogue "poora din yehi sochthi rehthi hun, kya bol ke manavun use". (keep thinking this all day, how do I convince him).. whom do we convince to give us our IPK back??!!

Craziness unlimited??? Lunacy???

Horizon i know how you feel just when I thought I could get TV Asia on uverse I order call them and they say they are no longer in contract with the tvstation.  I nearly went off on the representative.  I told him they must renegotiate because we in the US need that channel to see our show.  i am losing it!!!!

HorizonBarunDiwaniKatelynMysticaldivineindi52sohara

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
OKay ladies maybe I will see you later going to see if I can write chapter 19.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwaniKatelynMysticaldivineindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Originally posted by indi52

was looking at the threads, checking for something, and realised that we have a very complete listing of the episodes the stuff around them with all the sbb/sbs/tb segments in. thanks so much, katelyn, for this. it's such a rare collection of ipk. and you are solely responsible, sir, for tracking it all down and posting regularly, no let up, no no can do.

katelyn, pass me your deadly emoticons for a proper hug and a salute.

MSN Onion Emoticon Awww, thank you for your generous comment, Indi!  Hug  Embarrassed  Monkey Emoticon Cici It's my pleasure!  Though most of the time I don't understand what they are saying, I still enjoying watching the amazing casts interact with one another!

thanks, katelyn for that link... durga passed it to me too... i love this space. so you watch all that off screen natak (drama) without understanding most of it... just for the fun and energy, that's something. oh dear channel and production house... are you listening? should you be canning a show that has this level of "pull" months after you've pulled it.

what to do, there seems to be no sense in this duniya anymore.

okay let me see if this emoticon that i thought said, "you're too cool" works or not.
yay... thanks kate/durga.

Edited by indi52 - 05 July 2013 at 8:19pm

IssK.supriya.arshicinthiann1758BarunDiwaniKatelynMysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

@Blasters

Please accept my humble thnx for all the well wishes...can't explain my joy and happiness over my sister's visit.She is here till July 30th.It seems I am missing a whole lot from my life...I don't know how to explain yet just want to share...who else I can share besides you 

THANK YOU 
OMG i will get to meet her when I come up in a few weeks?  So excited!!! enjoy your time together!

I am anxiously waiting for that moment...my friendSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Katelyn

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Indi Smile

This for you .Made by our doll SupiStar

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 05 July 2013 at 8:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758BarunDiwaniKatelynindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by Horizon

Total water shed on my hopes  and anticipation... I needed perhaps glasses to look at the  retelecast timings.. it was 1100AM PST .. not PM as I thought and getting all excited last few days.  How can I be home at 200PM week day? Feels as if I have lost IPK all over again!!  Reminds of a Jab We Met dialogue "poora din yehi sochthi rehthi hun, kya bol ke manavun use". (keep thinking this all day, how do I convince him).. whom do we convince to give us our IPK back??!!

Craziness unlimited??? Lunacy???

Horizon i know how you feel just when I thought I could get TV Asia on uverse I order call them and they say they are no longer in contract with the tvstation.  I nearly went off on the representative.  I told him they must renegotiate because we in the US need that channel to see our show.  i am losing it!!!!

ha ha, loving this conversation.

horizon, jab we met was not my thing because i have no vibe with kareena, but shahid kapoor was lovely (ami, sun rahin hain aap) and he was named after my husband's first boss (a beautiful man), so i couldn't help but watch... the romance element in it was so mmm, that line is too good in the great hunt for ipk context. not being able to "manao" anything and more than six months of dire starvation has taken me to writing fan fic ROFL.

you are wondering about the state of your mind, cynthia is yelling at cable guys... too good.

craziness unlimited? lunacy? losing it? maybe it's time to start a something called... ipk and its lost it girls, like peter pan and the lost boys, we ain't growin' up and stoppin' that dreamin'... tinkerbell is there somewhere surely... c'mon, some pixie dust and ipk at the right hour where cynthia, horizon, and indi are (i am not getting the re-telecast, despite being willing to pay extra for another cable operator... Cry)
... and some day soon ipk season zwei.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Horizoncinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivine

Go to top