Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 125)

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wiwy

Hey Blasters/BoastersBig smile

Supi just send me this awesome thobda edit with my poem and my name inscribed on it! Dancing

Captain Indi this is for you from us!Hug

The BOMB!!!  so good!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiKatelynindi52sohara

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
@Blasters

Please accept my humble thnx for all the well wishes...can't explain my joy and happiness over my sister's visit.She is here till July 30th.It seems I am missing a whole lot from my life...I don't know how to explain yet just want to share...who else I can share besides you 

THANK YOU 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwaniHorizoncinthiann1758Katelynindi52sohara

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Hey blasters!!!!

My mom's surgery went well and now she is at home!!!
Thanks for all the wishes and prayers

So happy!!!  Well wishes for speedy recovery!
Now take good care of her my dear!!!  We miss you being around!
cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

was looking at the threads, checking for something, and realised that we have a very complete listing of the episodes the stuff around them with all the sbb/sbs/tb segments in. thanks so much, katelyn, for this. it's such a rare collection of ipk. and you are solely responsible, sir, for tracking it all down and posting regularly, no let up, no no can do.

katelyn, pass me your deadly emoticons for a proper hug and a salute.

Katelyn rocks! 
To all the blasters we rock!! 

supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniKatelynindi52

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Total water shed on my hopes  and anticipation... I needed perhaps glasses to look at the  retelecast timings.. it was 1100AM PST .. not PM as I thought and getting all excited last few days.  How can I be home at 200PM week day? Feels as if I have lost IPK all over again!!  Reminds of a Jab We Met dialogue "poora din yehi sochthi rehthi hun, kya bol ke manavun use". (keep thinking this all day, how do I convince him).. whom do we convince to give us our IPK back??!!

Craziness unlimited??? Lunacy???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwanisupriya.arshicinthiann1758Katelynindi52sohara

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Originally posted by Horizon

Originally posted by IssPKaur

chiroscuro.

sorry, issk. my spellings are weird. i was so excited when the word that came out of nowhere turned out to mean just what i was looking for. it's a wonderful technique used by artists of many disciplines, usually visual. need to read more.

aaargh would asr be kissing his wife's cheek incessantly? cheek?
this is the man who was living with his gf. brilliant, isn't it, our ability to believe what we want to...

Hehe. I typed it wrong twice when i was trying to look it up!!

Cheek kissing ASR...a joke! An almost on
the mouth in comparison...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Good Morning ladies   chiaroscuro (??)... just looked up onto what its meant ...what a discovery Indi. Look forward to this more in your writings.

Cheek kissing??:)...aagghh... by Nov'12 ,  was vexed with that forehead kissing ASR actually and missing my "koi matlab nahin" wala from an year ago.. where is he.. where is he???

safe in my dreams... and sometimes in my fantasies. Day Dreaming

koi matlab nahin... mujhe faraq nahin padta... asr standing by his car looking at the approaching woman with a slightly amused air, arrogant, sure of himself... hmmm.

danke for liking chiaroscuro... spelt it wrong again the first time. teehee.

here's to things that never change.

Lovely conversation, ladies!  I agree I couldn't imagine ASR just cheek kissing is wife!    So this is where FF writing comes in handy.  We could let our imagination soar!  Wink This is what we all like to see ASR do...  Crazy Rabbit Emoticons Blushing

Likes! KateWink 

Wiwy, so you like that ha!!  Is this what we could expect on your next "Broken Bed" update?  Khushi managed to escape the first time...  Hoping you won't tease us again!  I think ASR is a man with a mission!  Wink
No Kate that is me.  Arnav can't keep his hands off Kushi in my SS!  We don't want no cheek kissing Arnav!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelynindi52

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Thanks Samin for reading.

I know about the kamin nama in Islam. So if your guy friend could not arrange for that money he should not have in the first place committed to that amount. In any case I think the money he owes her is something he has to give sometimes before he dies. He can also negotiate with his wife. He can tell her he is unhappy and why. Now to me it seems like a person who first got engaged, then married, then lived two years and still could not get off the impression from his head that at one instance on the day of the engagement he had not liked his wife. I think his wife even with no 100000 would be better off and if she is rational would understand that.

What can I say about my friend, he is a dubious minded guy and very soft as well. Their parents are kind of dumb I guess. The bride's family asked for the money, but they couldn't negotiate with them. 
I know he can give her 100 thousand, cause he is doc. But the problem is he also can't hurt that girl, cause he thinks it will be injustice to her. But he can't love her also and doesn't enjoy her company as well. she is not just his type. he is in a nonplus situation.
So, tell him to pay her and run!  I can't believe I am even saying that.  I guess to me love means everything.  My son is divorced he is 31.  I don't think he will ever be the same but he was so miserable when he was married.  I don't know what the answer is.  I just know that God sent John to me and saved me .

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 05 July 2013 at 7:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobita

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by Horizon

Originally posted by IssPKaur

chiroscuro.

sorry, issk. my spellings are weird. i was so excited when the word that came out of nowhere turned out to mean just what i was looking for. it's a wonderful technique used by artists of many disciplines, usually visual. need to read more.

aaargh would asr be kissing his wife's cheek incessantly? cheek?
this is the man who was living with his gf. brilliant, isn't it, our ability to believe what we want to...

Hehe. I typed it wrong twice when i was trying to look it up!!

Cheek kissing ASR...a joke! An almost on
the mouth in comparison...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Good Morning ladies   chiaroscuro (??)... just looked up onto what its meant ...what a discovery Indi. Look forward to this more in your writings.

Cheek kissing??:)...aagghh... by Nov'12 ,  was vexed with that forehead kissing ASR actually and missing my "koi matlab nahin" wala from an year ago.. where is he.. where is he???

safe in my dreams... and sometimes in my fantasies. Day Dreaming

koi matlab nahin... mujhe faraq nahin padta... asr standing by his car looking at the approaching woman with a slightly amused air, arrogant, sure of himself... hmmm.

danke for liking chiaroscuro... spelt it wrong again the first time. teehee.

here's to things that never change.

Lovely conversation, ladies!  I agree I couldn't imagine ASR just cheek kissing is wife!    So this is where FF writing comes in handy.  We could let our imagination soar!  Wink This is what we all like to see ASR do...  Crazy Rabbit Emoticons Blushing

Likes! KateWink 

Wiwy, so you like that ha!!  Is this what we could expect on your next "Broken Bed" update?  Khushi managed to escape the first time...  Hoping you won't tease us again!  I think ASR is a man with a mission!  Wink
No Kate that is me.  Arnav can't keep his hands off Kushi in my SS!  We don't want no cheek kissing Arnav!!!

OK am I missing something... I know I didn't read any yet  but getting the picture where are we a heading with all of this...I love you FF ladies for providing such an explicit material....  Crazy Rabbit Emoticons 

Kat thnx for these super dupper emotions

IssK.cinthiann1758Katelynindi52

Go to top