Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 113)

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wiwy

Originally posted by salooni

Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Salooni...congrates you r a Dazzler Party

nd Sohara...you hav no idea i seriously can't tolerate seein so many romantic which was supposed to be Arshi...i watch the SBS ... only for Sanaya Smile

i knw even i miss thr after marriage romance...but Arnav made even her wierdest wishes come true Embarrassed

thanks a lot it is awesome 
and i too bear cc 
due to sanaya 
only 
miss them badly 
join me also in group

@ Supi:Fanabulous edits!Clap Star Thumbs Up Heart Hug

@ Salooni: ROFL  Another Boaster on board!
 A DAZZLER! Congrats!Party
 Hope you are feeling better salooni!Heart Hug

no no 
still my back had crack 
like kitkat 
my eys puffy and strugling with edits for update
and top of it 
no dm episod eare downloading 
but no one can stop me to come here 
so i am here
and right wonderful 
edting 
i like this work very much to edit 
add effect in school also my hobby was to make ppt silde 
and i always got full in computer
and now i wanted to ask supi di how she made it 
but if now i will do that in forum all will treat lik e
a neighbour 
who always roan here ans there in other houses 
for sugar , tea and etcLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwaniKatelynsohara

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wiwy

Originally posted by indi52

[QUOTE=Horizon]
horizon Hug

always good to see you... your intermittent appearances keep me feeling you are still around. i can imagine ad becoming too demanding and refusing to let go. feel thrilled when you say it's like coming home when you get here.

it is in a way, isn't it? i finger cross all the time when i look at the chaos and giggles across these pages. something nice but not nasty here, and many of us mini asrs or mini khushis too... yet we survive...

it's been almost 8 months, i hope it stays this way till episode 398. and a bit more.

and yes, from my favourite first of august fight... itta asaan hai tumhare liye? we live in a time when noting lasts... when to stay with something for a month feels like eternity, when we use huge adjectives for tiny feelings... moving on, latest, new, etc., is the thing. nothing against that... but in this situation i guess when a classic happens, we are not prepared for it... just not. see how desperate the production house got to get out... although i bet they knew there was something to asr khushi which would cross time.

one day maybe i'll wake up and asr khushi will mean nothing to me, i won't come running to turn on the comp the moment i wake, i wouldn't think, "aaargh dinner again but how will i post episode at 10.30" (last evening i was late and i hated it), i won't want to have a chat about asr and achilles, or rush around looking for a thought/quote on primal anger, or carp about how could they do this to khushi...

right now, that day is not even on the horizon, hyuk. phew.

good to see you and your pm had me thinking and thinking...

and really... when will that ray pop out from the clouds? any idea, people?

Horizon Hug

Good to see you again! So you are reading my story, I seeLOL About the ray popping out from the clouds, that was from my first chapter, right? Did I use it as a metaphor. Maybe subconsciously i did! That is why I am writing the story in the first place. I want to internalize him. I want to walk him, talk him, sleep him, love him. In the story he is all mine to do as i please! I think I have become crazier about ASR and IPK after meeting so many crazy people on BFTP! 

Indi,Hug I think like me the ray has popped out from the clouds for you too! That is why even in coma he is giving you the strength to walk into the dark abyss where we fear to tread!

Yes my dear.. reading.. yet to leave comments , apologize. Now that you can do anything with him.. please be gentle! yes, the craziness only multiplies with all the kindred souls!! :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.DurgaSBarunDiwaniKatelyn

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viv04

@indi & IssPkaur for 141
I saloot you guys for interpreting ASR's state and viewer's mind so well. Great lucid way with words! So full of life, so overwhelming ! For the same reason, I found ASR's dialogue during their remarriage (at the Mandap) too structured for the character, but maybe that was the need for the specific moment. The character's complexity and simplicity feel like delicately intertwined in this soliloquy and also in the scene where he is practicing to say sorry.
Whenever I visit the thread, I click the last page. So glad I stumbled into it.

Talk about a lucid way with words! Nice turn of phrase there...above in red!! Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HorizonBarunDiwaniDurgaSKatelynindi52

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Originally posted by sohara

Sanaya misses Barun...nd i miss them Day Dreaming

thanks Supriya for the videos.
Yeah like us, Sanaya is missing Barun so much. What to do, he is a charmer.
Do you watch CC? There is lot of romantic scenes there. And newly married couple should be like this. I feel like crying, I wish if I could see those romantic scene with Arnav and Khushi. After the remarriage they behaved like an old couple, who literally lost interest on each other.
they are doing a rain sequence too. We pleaded so much for a rain scene, but sigh, CVS never fulfilled our wish.
 I wish if Barun changes his mind and come back with a new show with Sanaya!Unhappy Sanaya is so eager to work with him.
Indi posted the tea vm couple of days back. It was really fun to to watch. specially I loved the swami dialogue, "apki what the ki karan thandhi ho rahi hai."

Hey Sohara, I have temporarily stopped watching CC post marriage. All those scenes that we wanted for Arshi post marriage are being shown here. I felt like crying. So, decided to stop watching till this phase went away. There's a rain sequence too? Oh, where do I go now? I know I am behaving like a baby, this is just a show. But, it was paining watching Sanaya do all those scenes with this guy. But, I think I should start getting used to it. Unhappy 

Thanks Supriya for the video.

Agree Durga, tried being mature and practical but it was tough to watch these two doing these scenes with other actors honestly.

But, Arnav and Khushi didn't need to do all these, or even bolder versions done by some other TV couples,  just a finger tip touch of Teej..that was pure electricity unmatchable!!

There might be a conspiracy in the TV world NOT to bring these two again on screen, lest all others may become obsolete. LOL

Edited by Horizon - 04 July 2013 at 1:04pm

IssK.DurgaSsupriya.arshiKatelynsohara

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

Do you watch CC? There is lot of romantic scenes there. And newly married couple should be like this. I feel like crying, I wish if I could see those romantic scene with Arnav and Khushi. After the remarriage they behaved like an old couple, who literally lost interest on each other.
they are doing a rain sequence too. We pleaded so much for a rain scene, but sigh, CVS never fulfilled our wish.
 I wish if Barun changes his mind and come back with a new show with Sanaya!Unhappy Sanaya is so eager to work with him.
Indi posted the tea vm couple of days back. It was really fun to to watch. specially I loved the swami dialogue, "apki what the ki karan thandhi ho rahi hai."

Hey Sohara, I have temporarily stopped watching CC post marriage. All those scenes that we wanted for Arshi post marriage are being shown here. I felt like crying. So, decided to stop watching till this phase went away. There's a rain sequence too? Oh, where do I go now? I know I am behaving like a baby, this is just a show. But, it was paining watching Sanaya do all those scenes with this guy. But, I think I should start getting used to it. Unhappy 

Agree Durga, tried being mature and practical but it was tough to watch these two doing these scenes with other actors honestly.

But, Arnav and Khushi didn't need to do all these, or even bolder versions done by some other TV couples,  just a finger tip touch of Teej..that was pure electricity unmatchable!!

There might be a conspiracy in the TV world NOT to bring these two again on screen, lest all others may become obsolete. LOL

Horizon! Above in bold, same pinch Smile!!

Edited by IssPKaur - 04 July 2013 at 1:10pm

HorizonBarunDiwaniDurgaSKatelynsohara

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssPKaur

Originally posted by Horizon

Horizon! Above in bold, same pinch Smile!!

Me too. Same pinch. Smile Also, Horizon. Loved that last line of yours too. LOL

IssK.supriya.arshiHorizonKatelynsohara

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Katelyn

Originally posted by Katelyn

Hi Blasters! MSN Onion Emoticon  Missed you all!  Hug How is everyone doing?  I'm back from my San Diego vacation!  My hubby was there on business so decided to tag along with the two button neys.  I took the kiddies to Sea World and Balboa Park!  We had fun at the hotel pool and enjoyed looking out into the harbor.  We were able to go to Sea World again on our last day with my hubby.  We spent the whole day there and got home late Friday night...well actually it was early Saturday morning.  I had a bit of laryngitis after the trip.  I'm still trying to recuperate and feeling a lot better now. 

Glad to be back and have a normal routine again!  Big smile Wow, I have a lot to catch up!  Made this recently...for you all ASR droolers!!

hi kate,

welcome back Embarrassed. glad you had a vacation that was fun and the kids had a blast. blaboa park? sounds interesting, reminds me of that book... little prince. hope throat better and please can you not organise early morning heart attacks with subtle gifs. aaa.

It's good to be back, Indi!  My big button ney wanted to go to Balboa Park to see his best friend Koi fish.  LOL  He met this friend from the previous visit!!  Below is the clip of Balboa Park!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG4WSd-jr2E
cr to uploader

By the way, I'm so delighted that you like my gif of ASR with his elevator eyes!!  LOL

ha ha, elevator eyes...Day Dreaming now that you mention it... i want to get stuck in one with...

wish i could blame the eyes for the gaffe i made... i read balboa and thought baobab... and went straight to little prince, the cutest book ever with a funny sort of ruminative air. then i wrote blaboa instead of balboa. ha.

it must be those eyes... LOL

so button ney went to meet koi fish, singapore might interest him then Embarrassed. will see the video when i get back home... office comp is from another century. LOL

Yes, my big button ney would surely enjoy visiting Singapore.  He is very much interested in sea creatures!  We have a membership to a local aquarium and we go there quite often!!

Indi, yes you could blame those mesmerizing brown orbs!!  I must say they are a big distraction!! MSN Onion Icon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwaniindi52

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

1. Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 148

Guess Who's Coming For Dinner?

Unbelievable he says.  She has worn the towel as a dupatta.  But something has changed in Arnav, he seems different, changed perhaps, softer, gentler even when he scolds her.  He drives the car backwards and stops in front of her house so she can change.

Anjali and Kushi are working on the arrangements.  Anjali hands Kushi the phone to continue what Anjali started.  Interesting scene the two men of her life, ASR and Shyam enter.  One comes first, ASR, she stops and they gaze at each other and I am not sure what is the emotion they are feeling right now maybe confusion, relief, embarrassment?  I do know that they feel for each other but now it just needs time to blossom.  Then comes Shyam, he is happy to see her and he smiles and she just walks away.  I am thinking revulsion as her emotion.

Shyam comes down wearing a white shirt and goes to Anjali.  Anjali becomes upset and starts reprimanding Shyam.  Kushi sees this.  He is trying to convince her that Anjali is not nice to him.  Giving her reason to believe him and his story about the Raizada's and his marriage.  Anjali scolds him and leaves telling him to change his shirt.  He converses with Kushi complaining about Anjali.

She is ready to go, Anjali comes and asks if she is leaving.  Kushi lets her know the list she was working on is on the table.  Anjali would like Kushi to come back tomorrow.  The sari merchant is coming and they need to buy the favorite saris of Nani from Lucknow.  Anjali would like Kushi's help.    Kushi recalls Anjali words to Shyam.  It seems Kushi sees Anjali is becoming rather bossy, maybe? But she answers she will come back tomorrow.

Shyam has changed his shirt and Anjali asks him why does he do that to her?  He says t keep the romance alive.

Kushi is laying in her bed and thinking about Shyam's introduction by Anjali to her and how the family praised him and they said Anjali loves her husband so much and would do anything for him.  Kushi doesn't believe that Anjali is not nice.  She has known her for a long time.

The RM is all-abuzz.  Mami isn't sleeping all night thinking about the wedding and her low status future daughter in law.  There is so much work to do an Anjali is complaining just a little.  They are waiting for the flight to come from "kidney" Mami says.  Silly girl you mean Sydney.  Akash tells ASR they got to get out of there doesn't Arnav remember who is coming.  ASR says he forgot to send the car to the airport and Akash says it has been taken care of.

Mami is complaining to Arnav and Akash.  They want to leave and as they turn to go they hear,

"Maasi!!!"

Guess who's coming to dinner?

Mami calls everyone.  He's here!  They ask where is the voice, in your head?

ASR says to Akash, "just let's go" and Anjali asks him why he is so afraid of him?

The door opens.

"Maasi!"

With a Spanish flare the music blares, with castanets clacking you can almost see the Flamingo dancers dancing, he comes prancing in.  The colors of India around his wrist on a sweatband, rolling in his suitcase, shades on his eyes, Knapsack around his varsity jacket, he is supercool.

NandiKishore.

NK.

Mami is so excited to have her foreign nephew home. He takes blessings from all.  Mispronounces some of the Hindi words and we learn that he has difficulty with the language.  Arnav and Akash try to sneek out but NK calls,

"Nanav"

Anjali snickers.

"Nanav, meir bhai, give me a hug."

"Arnav"

We now know NK's name for Arnav is Nanav. He is just going on and on and on. He congratulates Akash for his engagement and then says the same to Arnav but halts himself.  He says sorry for the broken alliance but that someone else will come around.  Arnav answers whatever.

He goes to leave.  Anjali calls him, "Nanav!"  Snicker, snicker.  She want to know if he will be back for lunch.  He leaves and Anjali snickers again.  Nani says that NK should freshen up and eat and Mami says get ready to dance.  The dance instructor is coming.  She is a little strict and she will scold you.  They show NK to his room.  While Anjali and Shyam stay behind.

NK

Anjali tells Shyam, Kushi should be coming in a minute.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 04 July 2013 at 2:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshivandana1965..Anita..

Go to top