Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 112)

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

nd Sohara...you hav no idea i seriously can't tolerate seein so many romantic which was supposed to be Arshi...i watch the SBS only too only for Sanaya Smile

i knw even i miss thr after marriage romance...but Arnav made even her wierdest wished come true Embarrassed

thank you so much.muahhh!!!
what a treat. Let me make it my laptop screen saver.
You know what, so many romance they can show in CC, but there is no chemistry between them.
When Barun and Sanaya just stand together, they create sizzling chemistry instantly.
They are just made for each other.
No SRK-Kajole, no one can come even a bit close to them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiKatelynwiwy

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
i agree...they hav no spark or chemistry in them!!!

i love this ...Day Dreaming Thanks Heart

Sarun will always be the best of the best Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwaniwiwyKatelynsohara

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

nd Sohara...you hav no idea i seriously can't tolerate seein so many romantic which was supposed to be Arshi...i watch the SBS only too only for Sanaya Smile

i knw even i miss thr after marriage romance...but Arnav made even her wierdest wished come true Embarrassed

thank you so much.muahhh!!!
what a treat. Let me make it my laptop screen saver.
You know what, so many romance they can show in CC, but there is no chemistry between them.
When Barun and Sanaya just stand together, they create sizzling chemistry instantly.
They are just made for each other.
No SRK-Kajole, no one can come even a bit close to them.

Total agree with both of you!  I think if Arshi did all this romancing like CC, we will all go on cardiac arrest! LOL Maybe the CV was trying to spare us?  Wink Yeah, Arshi just standing together already managed to make our hearts do dhak dhak dhak because they are that good!  Sarun are the best ever!! Monkey Icons Cici Monkey Emoticons

Edited by Katelyn - 04 July 2013 at 12:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshisohara

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Riddle No. 14Big smile
Why is a cold ASR better than a hot ASR?! Wink

Ok, here are my lame attempts!

1. Hot ASR preferred to be in denial where as cold ASR made some really "cool" confessions.. "biwi hai ye meri.. koi rokega mujhe"..

(For me ASR's cold phase was the brief period post their first marriage, March/ Apr) one of most fav scenes.. he always exercised that haq on her.. but this is the first time he openly proclaimed it and lifted her up in his arms.. ... worth a 1000 watches..I can very well slip into a rambling.!!!

2. Guttery: Cold ASR may seek some warmth.. one never knows which chamkili may get lucky!!!LOL

PS: Wiwy, your riddle fondly reminded of a crazy ASR clan I used to a part of "Blow HOT Blow Cold".. BHBC gang...Khushi finally figured out to switch one to the other and vice versa... unknowingly!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwaniwiwyKatelynsohara

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Originally posted by wiwy

Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Hi boasters !!

Just wanted to drop in and let you know will be away till sun, but will try and pop in at the hotel room from time to time

Will be waiting for you right here, meri sautenHug
BTW did you just call us boastersLOL Maybe its not a typo coz yes we do proudly boast our love for Arnav and Khushi and IPK months after SR pulled it off air so dramatically!

can I intervene you two sauten?
Wiwy, can't agree more, we are really boasters, always boast about Barun, Sanaya abd IPK. I literally have fight with my bro about Barun. He pulls my legs all the time and talks ill about Barun. And I just jump on him to fight.

Ami have fun and enjoy your vacation.

Yeah, it was probably a typo but loving our new nickname, Ami!  Thanks!  Yes, we are boasters of Arshi and so proud of doing so!!

Have a great time on your vacation, my dear twin!!

BarunDiwaniwiwysohara

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Salooni...congrates you r a Dazzler Party

nd Sohara...you hav no idea i seriously can't tolerate seein so many romantic which was supposed to be Arshi...i watch the SBS ... only for Sanaya Smile

i knw even i miss thr after marriage romance...but Arnav made even her wierdest wishes come true Embarrassed

thanks a lot it is awesome 
and i too bear cc 
due to sanaya 
only 
miss them badly 
join me also in group

Katelynwiwysohara

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

Salooni...congrates you r a Dazzler Party

nd Sohara...you hav no idea i seriously can't tolerate seein so many romantic which was supposed to be Arshi...i watch the SBS ... only for Sanaya Smile

i knw even i miss thr after marriage romance...but Arnav made even her wierdest wishes come true Embarrassed

thanks a lot it is awesome 
and i too bear cc 
due to sanaya 
only 
miss them badly 
join me also in group

@ Supi:Fanabulous edits!Clap Star Thumbs Up Heart Hug

@ Salooni: ROFL  Another Boaster on board!
 A DAZZLER! Congrats!Party
 Hope you are feeling better salooni!Heart Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwanisupriya.arshiKatelynsoni19sweetsohara

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssPKaur

Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Indi just loved it but I am not understanding this para.  Language barrier.  what does it all mean?
"itti saari..." was this just by chance or deliberate? the only other time i have heard asr use the more colloquial way of saying itna or itni was during that terrible and beautiful fight of first august. "itta aasan hai tumhare liye?"usually he'd say "itna" or "itni." maybe this was just barun slipping into easier pronunciation, but worked like a dream... a telltale slip indicating his heightened emotional state, the so rigid and precise world of asr not that much in control?

hi cynthia,
Embarrassed oh that was perhaps just me rambling. see, in any language almost, there's the formal way of saying a thing and the easier, more regularly used way. i notice a lot of my british friends say "sunthing" for "something." similarly the word for "this much"..."itna," may be pronounced as "itta" in a more punjabi/delhi sort of way. it's not the so called "proper" way of saying it.

usually asr's language has a smattering of english along with a very city sort of hindi... pronunciation tends to be formal.

barun is punjabi and brought up in delhi... itta/itti instead of itna/itni may come to him naturally... but funnily it was in two places where he was highly stressed emotionally that i noticed the usage... was wondering if there was a link... a dropping of his formal outer layer as he sort of gets lost in feelings.

i could be wrong and my hindi speaking friends are better judges of this... also maybe there were other places where he slipped to less formal and i didn't notice.

Itti/ Itta very delhi... very 'old delhi' actually, emerging out of the wonderful melting together of Hindu and Muslim cultures... and also very lucknow, agra, saharanpur, meerut, most of UP (uttar pradesh) probably... and also bhopal and hyderabad... In punjabi, the casual for Itna would be Aynna or Inna...but the punjabis of delhi use Itta with as much fervor as the "hindustanis" (as the pure hindi speaking are commonly referred to).

It may be lucknow-speak, but it still wouldn't be like ASR to use Itta cos it's for folks like you and me, who talk with abandon, and much more informally with smatterings of this and that... it could easily be Khushi! And is definitely more BS than ASR methinks!
Very interesting Indi, your point about him using Itta when he is lost in feelings... how amazing is that! And your observing it!!
I myself couldn't come up with a whole list right now but am aware, as i'm very sure you have noticed, that the punjabi in him has also made a few appearances in ASR speak...I was deep in ismailvegamze creations last night (AGAIN!!) and came across a Anjali-Chhotey convo, the one about pyaar...saansey ruk jayengi etc. He is with his sister, most relaxed...all Chhotey lines spoken like a delhi punjabi. I love so what can i say!  

OK hope all that didn't come across like a school teacher onslaught!!

Issp.. those places so much remind of the old world charm, a certain flavor.. lost now??
But, perhaps for those familiar with local dialect, his Punjabi accent may have become obvious. But for majority, his low key almost mumbling accent (was that deliberate for ASR?) certainly added extra dimension to ASR.. a reluctant speaker... that BS brought to life! Agree with you that can't see ASR saying "itta" as much as he came off guard. I am sure it is the "delhiite" in Indi who heard that..:)

Indi, That Aug 1st scene, one of those which brought of the flashes of brilliance very much back.. just like the "jaa rahi ho" of 8th Nov!

Loved the talk ladies!

Edited by Horizon - 04 July 2013 at 4:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.DurgaSBarunDiwaniKatelynindi52

Go to top