Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 110)

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Hi boasters !!

Just wanted to drop in and let you know will be away till sun, but will try and pop in at the hotel room from time to time

Will be waiting for you right here, meri sautenHug
BTW did you just call us boastersLOL Maybe its not a typo coz yes we do proudly boast our love for Arnav and Khushi and IPK months after SR pulled it off air so dramatically!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiHorizoncinthiann1758BarunDiwaniKatelynsohara

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Ami nd ArshiH hope both of you hav a great weekend Big smile

Anita my wishes with you...hope your mom feels better soon Smile

nd Sohara...no i don quite watch CC but i try catchin the off screen segments...eagerly hopin to hear her talk abt IPK or Barun Wink

i knw they hav so much romantic scenes m so j tht all this nvr happened in IPK...if it was only Barun with her...they would hav ruled the television industry!!!!

Supriya, I can't watch any off scree segment of any show, cause it reminds me of IPK's gang's off screen masti.Thanks to you that you posted the video.
You said it right, Barun and Sanaya are the ultimate King and queen of TV.

So everybody is having vacation.
Have fun guys.

Anita, i wish your mom's quick recovery. Be their by her side.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758BarunDiwaniKatelyn

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wiwy

Hi boasters !!

Just wanted to drop in and let you know will be away till sun, but will try and pop in at the hotel room from time to time

BTW did you just call us boastersLOL Maybe its not a typo coz yes we do proudly boast our love for Arnav and Khushi and IPK months after SR pulled it off air so dramatically!

can I intervene you two sauten?
Wiwy, can't agree more, we are really boasters, always boast about Barun, Sanaya abd IPK. I literally have fight with my bro about Barun. He pulls my legs all the time and talks ill about Barun. And I just jump on him to fight.

Ami have fun and enjoy your vacation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758BarunDiwaniwiwyKatelyn

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Sanaya misses Barun...nd i miss them Day Dreaming

thanks Supriya for the videos.
Yeah like us, Sanaya is missing Barun so much. What to do, he is a charmer.
Do you watch CC? There is lot of romantic scenes there. And newly married couple should be like this. I feel like crying, I wish if I could see those romantic scene with Arnav and Khushi. After the remarriage they behaved like an old couple, who literally lost interest on each other.
they are doing a rain sequence too. We pleaded so much for a rain scene, but sigh, CVS never fulfilled our wish.
 I wish if Barun changes his mind and come back with a new show with Sanaya!Unhappy Sanaya is so eager to work with him.
Indi posted the tea vm couple of days back. It was really fun to to watch. specially I loved the swami dialogue, "apki what the ki karan thandhi ho rahi hai."

Hey Sohara, I have temporarily stopped watching CC post marriage. All those scenes that we wanted for Arshi post marriage are being shown here. I felt like crying. So, decided to stop watching till this phase went away. There's a rain sequence too? Oh, where do I go now? I know I am behaving like a baby, this is just a show. But, it was paining watching Sanaya do all those scenes with this guy. But, I think I should start getting used to it. Unhappy 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758shesherkobitaKatelynsohara

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

[QUOTE=sohara]

Episode-145

This is completely Lavanya's episode, though it's a felicitous day for Payal and Akash and of course for Gupta family, but Lavanya's pain made it melancholic. I'm a bit prejudice about Arnav and Khushi. I literally can't see anybody beside Arnav rather than Khushi. I never liked La's close proximity with Arnav. But today I'm feeling so bad for that girl, a girl who gave up her identity for a man, to get his love in return. She completely transformed herself to fit in his family to win his love. But she couldn't. Cause love is strange, that can't be gotten how much you want it. And specially, if you wish to get love from ASR, it's more arduous to get. ASR's mind is impenetrable, his love is indecipherable. How much you try you can't get it. Cause it's precious than anything of this world. Only a lucky one can get it. And he can't split it or rather share it. He only can preserve it for a special one and that is only khushi.

Dear Sohara, My sentiments exactly, beautifully said.  I too was very jealous of La.  I wanted only Kushi in his life but I thank God for La because she made him see Kushi and fall for her.

Lavanya, an innocuous and forgiving soul. She couldn't be malignant to Khushi, as she snatched her boyfriend, albeit her love was one sided. But can we not put a little blame on ASR to hurt her like this? I can't, cause I know he tried to love Lavanya, he tried to hate Khushi. But he just couldn't. And Lavanya  realized it. She couldn't keep any anger or rancor for him, what remained was just her unconditional love for him.

True again. 

thank you so much for reading.

Yes, La made him see Khushi, just a perfect comment.

Yes, my friend remains really upset.I forgot to mention, not only for money, he can't leave the girl, because of his good ethics.

I'm glad that you found your perfect life partner.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

sorry to all writers little busy nad unwell 
really suffering from man problem 
so have save the pm of update 
will read them surely till 
sunday or monday Tongue

Take care DAZZLER!!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelynsohara

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by wiwy

Hi boasters !!

can I intervene you two sauten?
Wiwy, can't agree more, we are really boasters, always boast about Barun, Sanaya abd IPK. I literally have fight with my bro about Barun. He pulls my legs all the time and talks ill about Barun. And I just jump on him to fight.

Ami have fun and enjoy your vacation.

SohaHug

Boasters!!!! The more the merrier!!!! Bhelcums to the new gang!!!LOLParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758BarunDiwanisohara

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Sanaya misses Barun...nd i miss them Day Dreaming

thanks Supriya for the videos.
Yeah like us, Sanaya is missing Barun so much. What to do, he is a charmer.
Do you watch CC? There is lot of romantic scenes there. And newly married couple should be like this. I feel like crying, I wish if I could see those romantic scene with Arnav and Khushi. After the remarriage they behaved like an old couple, who literally lost interest on each other.
they are doing a rain sequence too. We pleaded so much for a rain scene, but sigh, CVS never fulfilled our wish.
 I wish if Barun changes his mind and come back with a new show with Sanaya!Unhappy Sanaya is so eager to work with him.
Indi posted the tea vm couple of days back. It was really fun to to watch. specially I loved the swami dialogue, "apki what the ki karan thandhi ho rahi hai."

Hey Sohara, I have temporarily stopped watching CC post marriage. All those scenes that we wanted for Arshi post marriage are being shown here. I felt like crying. So, decided to stop watching till this phase went away. There's a rain sequence too? Oh, where do I go now? I know I am behaving like a baby, this is just a show. But, it was paining watching Sanaya do all those scenes with this guy. But, I think I should start getting used to it. Unhappy 

Ditto, Durgey, ditto!!!Cry Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniDurgaSKatelynsohara

Go to top