Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 (Page 10)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
 ^^^ sohara,

thank you and i love the super fast can't breathe gif. LOL

loved all your comments. and nahiiin, no bowing, just hugs and jappi/pappi as my dear punjabi friends would say. i am always gleeful and honoured when anyone likes anything i write.

i have a feeling though, upon reading my looong ones, the asr in us would say... "what crap"... with that fab accent, of course.

to continue that so called pointless discussion on the boy's accent. LOL i adore his slipping into very delhi diction from time to time... the "agenda" in an early episode, the "decision" recently... and in general that slightly aggressive, brusque, hard sounding delhiness... did you hear the "oh god" in what was it... 18 i think when di is talking about his marriage and all that saansey stuff. 

yet, once in a way the much crafted, super cool "what the hell" and those million hot ways of saying "what the" or "enough." then his "come 'ere" much later or "i know" with the slightly dipped "know."

just heard "that i love you dammit!" it still echoes in me; wanting me to go running into my lover's arms. not always a very western "perfection" to his accent, but hey long time ago i made english as indian a language as any... hundreds of years we've spoken and known it... many of us think in it... so we say it the way we do... sorta exciting with that peppering of "american" sound, and public school education sense of the language.

ufff. i love that delhi amriki accent. makes him real... right here... hitting me in my solar plexus. his indianness thrills me in a crazy way... he's from my space and he's ohhh can't take it hot. the mills and boon guy didn't come from a hacienda in spain, or a casa in italy, or the australian outback... he came with his crazy accent from rm in new delhi... and his hotness was just killing.

now, how silly was that discussion. but i await your considered opinion on it. ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Msserialfan123kizh72cinthiann1758shesherkobitasohara

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Episode 140

Arnav is asking Khushi what happened and she is about to tell him whe she remembers that how much ASR loves Anjali and all the stuff she witness between the siblings during raksha bandhan, and the time she fell and other stuff and she doesn't tell him anything because she fears that he might no believe her and do something out of rage (I added that bit but I think that is why) and she runs from there leaving behind a confused arnav. Arnav follows her (aaawww he is really concerned for her). In the hall Khushi is running out the house in tears and Anjali stops her and tells her where is she going, shyam sees her and just gets up in fear of what khushi might do next (the guy is scared that his time is limited).  Anjali tries to stand , where ASR and akash helps her to stand but mamaji says that damad ji is here and that they don't need to worry (uh at this moment shyam has other things on his mind than taking care and pleasing his Rani Sahiba, never got why someone would call their wife that, sounds old school). Anjali stands with the help of Shyam and introduces him as her husband to khushi (khushi already knows),  and she said that he is the world's best husband and he always does not stay at home but always remain in her heart (khushi looks at her and probably is thinking I know where he is when he is not at home, and him staying in her heart, I sensed pity for anjali and disgust for shyam from khushi's expression). Khushi is really upset and ASR can see that she has some tensions and is wondering why (at one point he even looked at shyam and back at khushi, wondering what is up with that, why is khushi tense seeing shyam, but his Harvard brainwa is not putting the two together right now). Nani says that if Anjali wishes she will keep pooja and vrat for him daily (khushi is like how should I tells them the truth).  The  pandit gives prasad and nani tells her to keep some prasad aside for Payal and mami makes faces (she should not worry there will be enough for her). Anjali notices that Khushi is upset and tensed about to something. She asks her if she wanted to say something but Shyam jumps in and says that he needs to go somewhere so first distribute  the Prasad (the tension and silence from khushi is freaking him out he wants to get the gupta before khushi so he can put some jadoo on bua ji before khushi gets to tell the truth). Anjali says see he is asking to leave again and she asks if Khush's shyam is also like this (more than she will ever know). Mamiji says that damadji remain in heart of all (he sounds like a disney character) and mamaji also says when he remain in home then Anjali is just glowing. Anjali again asks for Khushi's fiance and wishes he was here the suspense is killing her and ASR notes her expressions trying to figure out what did he do to the once smiling khushi. Khushi says that she will leave and Anjali tells her to go with Shyam because there is no rickshaw at this time (it is daytime there are rickshaws everywhere unless it is a strike today) and shyam agrees (gives him time to talk to khushi so he can explain himself) but Khushi said no. Anrav looks confused.

Khushi is walking on the road and she gets all the back flashbacks of Shyam's presence in the gupta's lives: how they met, how he helped her out, and how he got into the house (I know she was not there for that, no clue how she remembers that), how she made the family happy.  She realizes that Shyam is a fraud. Shyam comes and keep his hand on her shoulder and she starts walking and Shyam says that he needs to explain himself but Khushi says that she does not want to listen to anything and he is about to touch her but she says him not to touch her and she walks away and he says that whatever he did it was for her and her family happiness (oh I would love to hear this explanation).and khushi just keeps walking. Someone honks the horn and Khushi turns her back and she sees Shyam standing in middle of road and truck is coming honking his horn (I guess his brake was not working to stop) and she saves him on time ( I still don't know he was literally that lost that he did not hear the horn and move or was he just pretending because he knew the goodness in khushi would save him, I like to believe the second one). Shyam asks her why he she saved him and she should have let him died and it must have been his punishment. She tells him that it has no punishment would be enough because he betrayed her family as well his own family. Shyam asks her if she knows what happens between him and Anjali behind the doors (really you are playing that card). She tells him that not to blame someone else for his own mistake (you go girl). He tries to change her mind and change her mind about his actions. He tells her that he never got that belonging from his family that much he got from her family. He could not handle the condition of shashi and the way he looked at him helplessly (I wish khushi finds out that he caused her dad to be like that) and he tells her that her family pressurized him to get married to her (oh really now, he said sweet words to plant seeds that him and khushi are perfect for each other. He says that he tried to tell her his truth many times but he failed and all the flashback happens and khushi looks like she is believing his words now because she is in thinking mode. He turns his face and keeps on speaking about his innocence and when he turns around he finds that Khushi is gone. Shyam is pissed and is now scheming for sure.

could not find any gifs for this episode maybe because not too much arshi but this is my reaction when khushi left shyam alone on the road (ps that is how i dance)

credit to the uploader

ASR is in living room and wondering if he needs to call her or not (reminds me of to be or not be from hamlet). Then he gets flashback of Khushi crying (that should motivate him to call her). La asks Arnav how is she looks in sari because it is hard to manage it (agreed) and he asks her where is Khushi to which she says that she told everyone that she is leaving. Anjali is talking to Shyam and asking where he went without telling her. Arnav asks Anjali if she has seen Khushi and he fixes his worried/frantic tone by saying that there is so much work pending for engagement and she went away, does she not understand her responsbiblities. La sees him worried for Khushi (her dream world is slowly crashing down) and she gets sad and walks away from there. Payal calls Anjali asking for Khushi and Anjali says that she left a while back. Arnav gets more worried (awww he is hoping she does not do something stupid since her ficancee hurt her) and he calls her but her phone is switch off and he is wondering where she can go. Will arnav go search for khushi??? Is khushi alright??

lovely wroteWink
interesting to read 
thanks for pm

Edited by salooni - 25 June 2013 at 10:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758..Anita..

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
@ArshiH
Just checked your reply on my 137 and 138.
 I loved your precious comments there.
You are right that Anjali easily could connect the dots, if she wanted to. When Shyam secret revealed she just acted like a brainless pampered spoiled big kid. It's surprising, how so many reprimands couldn't make her see the reality.

I liked La's attitude that she left accepting the fact. But the fact is ASR never belonged to her. There relationship never built in commitment. So there is no question to refute.Though it's true that Arnav said that he will marry her. when someone can see that her to be life partner loves someone else, it's wise to leave him. And La made the wise decision to leave without being nasty.

cinthiann1758..Anita..

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged

if have time check out my latest update of truth 
where pari(khushi) slap raj 
ff truth 
it is khushi past haunting arshi life. 

cinthiann1758sohara

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Yippee for Thread #13!!  Congrats all Blasters!!  Great job on putting the main page together, Indi and Durga!  Thanks a million for all your hard work!!  Also big thanks to the Blasters who contributed to this beautiful and amazing main page!

Preview of Episode 144: Khushi gave ASR a wedding gift

lovely 
loved your post 
hey can you please tell from where yyou make gif 
as the site i used is giving problem please 

cinthiann1758shesherkobita

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

^^^ sohara,

loved all your comments. and nahiiin, no bowing, just hugs and jappi/pappi as my dear punjabi friends would say. i am always gleeful and honoured when anyone likes anything i write.

i have a feeling though, upon reading my looong ones, the asr in us would say... "what crap"... with that fab accent, of course.

to continue that so called pointless discussion on the boy's accent. LOL i adore his slipping into very delhi diction from time to time... the "agenda" in an early episode, the "decision" recently... and in general that slightly aggressive, brusque, hard sounding delhiness... did you hear the "oh god" in what was it... 18 i think when di is talking about his marriage and all that saansey stuff. 

yet, once in a way the much crafted, super cool "what the hell" and those million hot ways of saying "what the" or "enough." then his "come 'ere" much later or "i know" with the slightly dipped "know."

just heard "that i love you dammit!" it still echoes in me; wanting me to go running into my lover's arms. not always a very western "perfection" to his accent, but hey long time ago i made english as indian a language as any... hundreds of years we've spoken and known it... many of us think in it... so we say it the way we do... sorta exciting with that peppering of "american" sound, and public school education sense of the language.

ufff. i love that delhi amriki accent. makes him real... right here... hitting me in my solar plexus. his indianness thrills me in a crazy way... he's from my space and he's ohhh can't take it hot. the mills and boon guy didn't come from a hacienda in spain, or a casa in italy, or the australian outback... he came with his crazy accent from rm in new delhi... and his hotness was just killing.

now, how silly was that discussion. but i await your considered opinion on it. ROFL
No Indi, jhappi/puppy to chalega, lekin saar bhi jukana parega.You are just brilliant.

there can be a vast discussion about Barun's accent. The small phrases sounds irresistibly sexy from his mouth and "I love you damn it" was just uff!
 Barun himself speaks in punjabi accent too.
did you see Sanaya's first interview from her UK trip? when someone asked her did Barun do his education from abroad. she mocked him and said, no, but don't know why he speaks in accent. 
I have tremendous fascination for the fashion world. Couple of years back i started to talk in french accent. Silly me. 
Have you ever noticed Al Pacino and Robert de niro, two Italian's NewYorkan accent!  
But it's true whatever our sexy boy utters from his husky voice, just sounds  so sexy!Blushing
I call his voice, sexy, husky, whisky.

Thanks Indi for reading my 139.
You pondered right, I was just got so emotional and carried away with Khushi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758shesherkobitaindi52

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

if have time check out my latest update of truth 
where pari(khushi) slap raj 
ff truth 
it is khushi past haunting arshi life. 
 Salooni, that is an awesome edit.
 and thank you for reading my analysis.

cinthiann1758soni19sweet

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Originally posted by indi52

^^^ sohara,

No Indi, jhappi/puppy to chalega, lekin saar bhi jukana parega.You are just brilliant.

there can be a vast discussion about Barun's accent. The small phrases sounds irresistibly sexy from his mouth and "I love you damn it" was just uff!
 Barun himself speaks in punjabi accent too.
did you see Sanaya's first interview from her UK trip? when someone asked her did Barun do his education from abroad. she mocked him and said, no, but don't know why he speaks in accent. 
I have tremendous fascination for the fashion world. Couple of years back i started to talk in french accent. Silly me. 
Have you ever noticed Al Pacino and Robert de niro, two Italian's NewYorkan accent!  
But it's true whatever our sexy boy utters from his husky voice, just sounds  so sexy!Blushing
I call his voice, sexy, husky, whisky.

Thanks Indi for reading my 139.
You pondered right, I was just got so emotional and carried away with Khushi.

chocolate eyes, whisky voice. what more can a perfect evening need.

lovely choice... whisky. ah i think i have given him that once for his voice too Wink. if not, i love your description, shall remember it when i drink and get more high. certainly husky, grainy, uttrerly sexy.

french suddenly? ROFLHug
i used a french word for no reason as i wrote yesterday. ishtylwa pukaare. LOL

in india we always laugh at people if they have that western drawl.. put on and much practiced... but some people just sound so cute you forget to hurl, "show off" or "shallow" at them. Embarrassed

i would never forgive anyone that "agenda" but this ain't anyone, this is the boy. our sexy boy. whatever he says is perfecto.

yes al pacino and robert de niro and new york accent... especially de niro. both gorgeous guys. and fabulous actors. i haven't seen scarface... how could i be so remiss and anpad gawaar... will get it and dive in.

139 was khushi's episode... what a state to be in... poor girl.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758BarunDiwanisohara..Anita..

Go to top