Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 - Page 107

Posted: 10 years ago
@Anita 

Thnx for reading and commenting on  142-Part 143...

Glad you like the # symbolism as always...Yes Anjali which I am observing does know something yet keeping herself in such a way so she can keep Creep around and Khushi away from him by making her feel guilty of her love and that's exactly what is she doing...Later u r right new writers and everything became a history...
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

@Anita 

Thnx for reading and commenting on  142-Part 143...

Glad you like the # symbolism as always...Yes Anjali which I am observing does know something yet keeping herself in such a way so she can keep Creep around and Khushi away from him by making her feel guilty of her love and that's exactly what is she doing...Later u r right new writers and everything became a history...

i wish they built the story more on this plot then what we ended up with
Originally posted by indi52

episode 142

"nahin woh..."
and the music paces up, low rumbling disturbed, a reflection of his state of mind. a terrible faux pas, he's just called his fiance by another woman's name, a name that seems to be on his tongue all the time, whether he's aware of it or not. an indrawn breath, a hand raised to stop his fiance from leaving, but she's gone.

"yeh kya kar raha hoon main..." what am i doing... confused, ire at self. he remembers things between them. not pretty things, "mera aur apna mazak banaya..." he's yelling at her, you made a fool yourself and me by proposing to me in front of everyone. she's crying and asking,  don't you have love for me, don't you care. he's yelling back "parwah nahin hai..." then backing it up with all that he's done to show he did care.

but today that terrible slip was also a telling one. he can't ignore this whole thing any more,
he realises there was something less in it all along. both of them needed it for their own reasons... but his reasons were not the correct ones.

on a slow close up, three quarter profile, eyes raising as a thought filters... "main ne lavanya ke saath sahi nahin kiya... shayad kabhi bhi nahin..." i didn't do right by lavanya, perhaps never.

and he makes his way to her room. on the way he will see khushi, but even that won't stop him, man with a purpose. now that he knows the truth, he must act on it. this is absolute asr, his conscience once stirred, must be heeded. he errs but he does do his best to make amends and correct his path.
very well said. ASR has become incorrigible. He did enough pretense, no more now.

and so we come to a break up scene that is hard to forget... ever.

don't look so sad
i know it's over
but life goes on
and this old world

will keep on turning...

let's just be glad
we had some time to spend together

there's no need to watch the bridges
that we're burning

lay your head upon my pillow
hold your warm and tender body
close to mine
hear the whisper of the raindrops
blowing softly against my window
make believe you love me

one more time
for the good times

don't say a word about tomorrow
or forever
there'll be time enough for sadness
when you leave me...
👏

"i know, asr, tumhe ye sab pasand nahin but aaj akhri bar... sirf ek baar... kya tum mujhe hug kar sakte ho?"
i know, asr, you don't like all this but today for the last time... only this once... could you please hug me?

lay your head...
hmm hm... hold your warm and tender...
for the good times

simply beautiful
for the good times, a song i'd heard so many years ago feels like a part of life, found its pictures all of a sudden. a poignant, poised, sensitively felt, written, directed, performed ending of a relationship. a maturity i at least have never seen on indian television. it felt like a song.
never seen in desi show for sure.

all the little moments of the sequence were lovely. this perhaps is my favourite:

"lavanya, tum jo mere liye feel karti ho... shayad mein woh tumhare liye nahin karta... aur shayad kabhi kiya bhi nahin..."

lavanya,what you feel for me... maybe i don't feel for you... (then the killer next line) and perhaps never...

this is sublime delivery of dialogue, making it your own, delving into your life to find the right tone, inflection, voice, sigh for this heartbreak you must cause...👏

"par ab..." swallows... "ab aur jhoot nahin bole sakta. in fact, ab jhoot bolkar tumhe aur insult nahin kar sakta... mere liye nahin... tumhari khatir."

but now... now i can't lie any more. in fact, i don't want to lie and insult you any more... not for myself... for you...

"i mean... hum dono..." walks closer looking for the right words... "lavanya, tum aur main...yeh sahyad.."

i mean, the two of us... lavanya, you and i... this perhaps...

she stops him, holds his hand...

"i know, asr, mujhe laga hi tha tum yeh kahoge..." an the essentially honest girl, lavanya, who wouldn't lie about the big things... "shayad mujhe pehle hi mehsoos ho gaya tha..."

i know, asr, i thought you'd say this... perhaps i already had that feeling...

i was scared it would have this end...you know without any...
she turns away to wipe her tears.

okay, a little ramanchi, how can i not love this:

frantic activity... la is not letting him come to the words that must be said.

"lavanya, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai." lavanya, i need to tell you something.

wonderful tense music, she prattles on about parlour, work, etc.

hand on her shoulder. she had put a hand on his so he may stop hurting himself... her. now his hand, hurt is inevitable, he needs to start giving it and receiving it too.

"lavanya mujhe tumse baat karni hai... lavanya."

"no"

clenches jaw.

"you don't have to..."

"lavanya."

"i said no, asr."

"meri baat suno."
listen to me. gentle, loving, kind... rakshas.

"please, lavanya."

"lavanya, mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai."
third time.

"nahin, asr, please kuch mat bolo." no, asr, please don't say anything... don't say a word, about tomorrow... or forever...

he puts his hand on her cheek... the sweetest, tenderest touch, remorse in its heart and a sadness at a thing gone by... it's over.
Love your depiction of the scene.

on the other side of this carefully designed episode, khushi will tell anjali that it's over between her and her mangetar. yet because of a broken mangalsutra will be tied to a lie that she cannot, or will not, reveal. because her heart made a promise to a girl she feels for.

"kuch nahin hua hai, anjali ji... royiye mat... sab theek hai... aapke pati bhi aur aapki shadi bhi aur kuch hoga bhi nahin, hum aapse yeh vada karte hain..."

nothing has happened, anjali ji... don't cry... everything is fine... your husband and your marriage as well and nothing will happen, i promise you that.

la will make asr promise not to reveal anything to the family yet, not before akash and payal's engagement.
in parallel scenes, for the sake of everyone's happiness, two girls will opt for silence on a major truth.  
It's really surreal!

i did not agree with khushi's keeping the lid on shyam's reality, but the episode nonetheless was powerful and sleek in crafting. even as he became free to go to khushi, she made a choice that would tie up their story in the most vicious of knots. as one knot unravels, the next one begins... almost felt like a comment on life itself. an episode that left in me a terrible feeling of... even before it's begun, it's over.👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovb_iRWcqsc[/YOUTUBE]
credit: uploader

i have heard other versions growing up,
but somehow the sound of the writer with his song felt good.

the song is so apt Indi. loved it.

Beautiful take Indi.
It was a heart wrenching episode.
 really felt bad for Lavanya. She is a golden girl and Khushi's mentoring made her more candor.
Loved all the lines in bold and my comments are everywhere.

Originally posted by ..Anita..

Episode 149

Arnav and Akash are sitting in the car. When Arnav gets a call from Aman saying the meeting has been cancelled and arnav asked till how long is it postponed till and gets his answer and hangs up. Akash asks if they should go home but Arnav says no way. Arnav gets another call from Anjali and uconcsiouly tells her that his meeting his canceled and she insists them to come home at lunch. Arnav tries his best to get out of it but he can't say no to his di. Akash looks at arnav like WTH, and arnav is like I don't know why I told di and now they are on their way home.

Shyam tells Anjali to look after his accounts from now since he is back at finding at these kind of things and that there is always a mistake and I am tired of it. Anjali is confused saying that it is your money so use it how you want too but Shyam manages to convince her that this will be better for their future since he won't waste money and this way they can save up for their new home (from my memory they already had a home and Anjali was supposed to only be there for 2 weeks and look she is there for six months).😆 Then he asks about Khushi and Anjali says she must be coming soon.

I also remember that Anjali came their just to stay for some days. God Knows what happened to the writer. I think he had been suffering from big time amnesia.

Khushi enters the RM and sees HP telling NK that he will take the clothes but NK refuses saying he will bring it to the Bermuda, HP is like what and but realizes he meand veranda. Khushi mistakes him for the sari guy and askes him to show her the sari, then she remember that Anjali said that he is hard of hearing and starts to yell and NK was taken by surprise and then thought about what mami said that the dance teacher is strict and not thinks she is the dance teacher. Khushi starts looking the saris and then she hears footsteps and looks up confusingly.

Arnav and Akash reach the front doors of the RM and hear the loud footsteps. They enter the RM, Arnav's face was like what the and akash was like I will handle this and see NK dancing in front of Khushi.

credit goes to the maker

Thanks for the gif.

She also looks confused thinking that Anjali told her that he can't hear but she did not mention that he is crazy too. Akash wonders what NK is doing and Arnav goes his "What the?" NK asks Khushi if he can dance. Khushi says yes but what does that have to do with  sari? Akash asks what he is doing and NK says he is showing his dance to the master. He says Khushi shouts and is strict and Khushi says Anjali said that the sari wale and he is hard of hearing. Arnav gets impatient and clears the confusion. Khushi and NK introduce each other and start to get along immediately and you can see arnav turing green (I bet he is like why does she not smile in front of me) NK tells khushi to go with him and they leave. Akash tells arnav that NK has finally found his match Khushi ji and Arnav has his what the face on and he is getting jealous.

Oh gosh his jealous expression was priceless.

HP tells Anjali that Khushi is here and she says she is coming. Shyam looks happy and it is time to put his plan in action. Anjali realizes she forgot some money and takes it and comes outside.
NK asks Khushi for lunch but she says she needs to meet Anjali first. NK leaves and Shyam comes down and sees Khushi. She immediately turns away. Shyam shouts to Anjali that he is coming. Anjali comes and tells him he forgot his money. Shyam  says this is his today's pocket money. He seems a little disappointed that the money is so less but he says he'll manage. Anjali tells him to give his accounts to her of the day's spending. He puts a sad face on and leaves and Khushi looks confused again (use your brain, if he can fool your family that he is single and a good guy and can do anything). She is bit confused in the spur of the moment. But she will eventually use her brain. Anjali also leaves and Khushi is confused and suspicious and starts walking aimlessly. NK comes and sees Khushi lost and wonders what's up with her. He calls her and asks her what happened. She is about to say something when he shows her a bar of chocolate and says that it is the solution to all problems but Khushi politely refuses. Then she starts talking about jalebis. HP calls NK because Arnav wants to say something.

Everyone gathers in the hall. NK and Khushi also come giggling and Arnav sees them and looks green again. He finally announces that he is throwing a cocktail party for PayAsh. Akash thanks him for this and hugs him and Manorma is also happy and asks what she should wear. Mama says it's cocktail party for the young crowd and mami ji is sad. Anjali says she also won't be able to come since they have to meet Shyam's friend (he actually has friends I thought they were made up for his convience). I also had the same thought. Or moreover who will make this psycho a friend!  NK says he would come. Arnav says the party is outside since alcohol is not allowed in the RM. Khushi is shocked to learn that there will be alcohol and no indian food in the party. Khushi tries to say something but Arnav doesn't listen and Anjali tells him to listen at least once. He gets a call and leaves (saved by the bell). Khushi is upset and NK notices this. She wants the party to be indianfied with indian food and filmy songs. NK says that if it is Arnav's brother's party then it's Khushi's sister's party too so she also has a right. Khushi agrees. She asks why NK calls Arnav as 'Nanav' but NK hushes her saying it's a secret and walks off to tell nanav.

Arnav is instructing Khanna on phone that he doesn't want Indian classical at all. He wants some Jazz and and some piano (when he was talking I was so mesmerized by his voice). me too. Just then NK comes and says he loves India and everything about it the food, the girls and khushi comes and said loog. NK said that the party should have some filmy songs where the heroine does her jhumka He fumbles and Khushi prompts to him to say dhumkas. Arnav is like what are you trying to say and realizes something and tells Khushi that he knows she is standing outside she can come in. Will arnav hear khushi out and throw out that dreadful boring theme out???🤣

credit goes to the maker

Beautiful.
It was a fun filled episode.
 I'm really loving NK, he is just so adorable, just a male version of Khushi.
The lines i marked bold stood out for me.
 My comments are in pink.

Episode 147

La takes the leave from everyone in the RM. Khushi goes to pull the luggage out of the house and la is following. La turns around and then BAM arnav appears in from of the steps (I don't know how he came there; there must be a secret passageway in the house). He says sorry to La and La gives him advice that love is more greater than hatred and when you find love don't let it go, when she said that khushi is just walking off I wish khushi heard that right would be interesting if she know asr love someone. And the scene fades out of ArLa, the last scene of them ever(I will miss la).mee too😭

Khushi and Payal are in their room talking and payal said she was scared to leave her alone in the RM because of shyam and Khushi said he does not matter to me, and he is just anjali's hubby and nothing more. They start discussing LA and Arnav break up and Payal says it is after all their personal affair and who knows what happened and we might never know the real reason. Khushi being khushi blames it on Arnav and calls him Rakshas and said he needs a girl that can tell him what he does not want to hear and stand up to him (well from the looks of it khushi just described herself but it is her turn to realize they are meant to be).

Arnav calls La and and she has reached safely. I am assuming la said yes and then he asked if she needs anything let him no, and again I am assuming she said she does not and she is fine. then he notices the gift that Khushi had given him for his engagement. he finds the letter ion it which says that it was a gift which will let him learn how to change the tire (poor thing took forever to learn how to read hindi)...and he finds a book in shudhh hindi on how to maintain your car. He tries reading the title but gave up saying What the and sets the book down on the table. Anjali comes and tells ASR that whatever happened, happened for good and she understand that if two people are not happy then what is the point of spending the rest of their lives together (I think shyam had to make her understand this point, since she does not have a brain of her own). Arnav was relieved and said if anyone who would get my point then it is you. Arnav notices that the PayAsh's wedding invitation are in and Anjali said yup the first lot came in and we put the first card in the mandir why dont they show same for arshi marriage also what the😡. She asked arnav if he can bring the second card to the Guptas. Before arnav can say anything, Anjali was like If you can't then no problem. Arnav was like I was going to say yes, and IDK why people think I will refuse everything that I am asked (well he did build up a reputation to refuse things). Arnav starts typing on his first wife (that sounded  dirty but you know I mean laptop)  and anjali asks Arnav about the book on the table and Arnav says that someone gave it to him. Anjali translates the title for him and Arnav looks up at her like how did you learn how to read that 😆(well reading the geeta, ramayan, and other various book should help, I think they are written in shubdh hindi) and laughs at arnav and he gets flashbacks on how Khushi changed the tire of his car.😆

credit goes to the maker

Payal is trying to take a shower but cannot get the towel from khushi and tries to get it. Khushi is teaching Payal how to talk to Akash and runs around the house and then shuts herself in the bathroom and tells Payal that they will pretend that she is Aaksash and Payal needs to give her towel. The doorbell rings and payal goes to get it, leaving khushi screaming PAYAL JI . Payal opens the door and arnav comes in. She makes him sit down and tells him that garima and bua ji will come soon. Then the telephone rings and payal answers it and telling them that her parents are not at home. Khushi is shouting from the bathroom for towel screaming Payal Ji...and arnav is confused and goes there. Payal hears khushi but ignores it (I guess she knew arnav will handle it) and ASR in to her room and gets the towel. Khushi said you have 3 seconds or you will be punished. Arnav hands it over and Khushi pulls him in and locks the door. She screams

credit goes to the maker

Shyam is talking on his phone to some pandit and telling that he does not believe in such predictions about his life being in danger and Anjali overhear this and gets worried and asks him what is wrong.  Shyam tells her that the pandit thinks that  his shani (I think shani is Saturn) is too heavy and it is going harm him and he needs to do some vrat, no wear light colors and do some pooja  to protect himself (really not getting what is plan it but I bet it will work).

Khushi is shouting BACHAO and jogging in place with her  eyes  close (seriously she makes no sense, no wonder she is called sanka devi) and Arnav tells her to stop that because she is fully dressed. Payal comes and Arnav informs her that he had come to give the card and then receives phone from Anjali who tells her to bring Khushi home. Khushi rejects it saying that she is not coming as it is not Anjali who is asking for her but instead it is arnav who wants to yell at someone and so is taking her with him. he will take her to a lonely road and tell her what the what the and then tell her to get out (She pretty much summed up her past experience with him in a car). Payal tells khushi that she should accompany Arnav because she does not work for them anymore where she can refuse but now they are becoming family. Arnav walked away. Khushi calls out to him and said she is coming. She is about to get into the car and realizes she does not have a dupatta (how besharam, her neck was showing the whole time, I guess arnav is not attracted to the neck, I think he prefers her hair blowing in the wind). She rushes back inside and grabs a towel and drapes it on her neck. In the car she tries to talk to him when he informs that La has reached London and she has told him to pass the message to her. Khushi looks sad when he mentioned la, so I am guess she is still mad at him for breaking the engagement and her best friend left the country. He suddenly stops the car and reverses (he is good at reversing even with a back window having a fogged out effect) and again stops it and tells her to get out. Khushi is shocked. What did khushi do to make arnav kick her out??????😆

😆 just enjoy thease  👏                       credit goes to the maker

lovely tfs 
nice edit and wroted 
good

Episode 145

La is crying  and Arnav keeps his hand on her shoulder she turns around and wipes her tears and she says that before you ask me she wants to say that she is fine (me and arnav can see how fine you are). Then music comes from the background and she says that program has started (it sounded like club music to me).

In the hall Khushi brings Payal and makes her to stand next to Akash and he holds Payal hands and smile (whoa, the guy can barely talk to her but here he is holding her hands). La and Arnav walks into the living room (where did they keep all the furniture anyways, I always wanted to know) while being arm in arm (seemed like some fancy (royal) couple, the way they entered). Someone goes up to Arnav and she leaves his arms and walk away from there. Arnav keeps looking at her and wanted to stop her.

Nani meets La and says will she not dance today (last time she was mad when la goes to dance). La says no and Nani says that she feels that she will dance on her song only that that character dheela (I remember she use to taunt la about this and look at her now joking about the same situation. Oh they have changed so much). La holds her ears and says sorry. Nani says that she will forgive her only if she will dance. Nani pushes her on the dance floor and salaam-e-ishq plays. La starts to dance and drags khushi on to the floor. Khushi dances and while the dance is going on, khushi pointed to shyam and immediately changed directions. La dances and Arnav is looking at la and la looks at arnav and looks away sad.. La and Khushi dances awesomely and today La was emoting her emotions through eyes awesome acting and that look look between bro sis Khushi and Shayam ws not required. While dancing Khushi sees Arnav  staring at her and she ignores him and dances on and when she turns she sees that he was staring at La (how can she not tell he is looking at her). La sees this and knows that arnav has the feels for khushi. Khushi sees La in tears and she gets to know that something is not right. La walks upto nani and takes her blessings and fakes the smile (she is doing the khushi thing). Khushi catch holds of la and says that she wants to talk to her alone.

credit goes to the maker

Anjali comes to the nani and tells her that pandit is here and now they need to start the rasam. Arnav comes there and says that he needs to talk to everyone and just family. He takes everyone with him (I thought they will tell the truth after akash is engaged, there is still a chance for mami to say NO).

In La's room, la is fixing her dupatta and said that nothing to khushi. Khushi says that her mind is saying that something is not right and Khushi sees empty the cupboard and says that she can see she is sad it is in her eyes. Khushi says that Arnav must have did something and she is like that there is way to talk to your fianc and La said she is no one to him and she is not his fianc anymore and Khushi is surprised (the road for you is clear now khushi!!!!!).

Arnav takes everyone to his room and tells them that La and him are not getting engaged because they are not couple anymore. Anjali says that there must be some fight between them and arnav denies it (I know arnav has a temper but it does not mean he fights with everyone one, he can say and think things with a leveled head). Nani gets angry and says that what he says one thing but is doing something else. He says that it's his life and nani says that he ever thought he has other people in his family and his decision affects them as well. Anjali says that he can't take such decision so late and he rebuttals saying that if he would have taken this decision even later than there would have been more problems (good point, that means a wedding has to be cancelled and those are expensive. But I agreed with arnav more that breaking the engagement was done at the right time). He says they will discuss this matter later now they need to go for PayAsh engagement. Akash speaks that how can he do engagement when his...(really akash, if you back out now you might never get payal, I doubt she will sit and wait for arnav to get married so she can marry you).  ASR makes him shut by saying that whatever is going in his life that should not affect your life (amen to that). Mami says that how is it possible that till ASR marriage will not happen than how will Akash ride the horse (really I remember when she wanted to get akash married even if arnav was not. She just wants PayAsh not together). Arnav says that PayAsh's marriage will happen no matter what and nani agrees to it and everyone leaves the room and Arnav is left behind.

Khushi and La walks into the living room/party hall and ASR also comes there on his phone (this is not the time to talk to aman) and Khushi is about to approach him asking him how can he do such a thing but la stops her telling her to chill and Khushi says that how can she chill when she is no telling her why they broke the engagement. La asks her to be quiet till the PayAsh's engagement and Khushi agrees to it. Arnav cuts his phone and Khushi is in anger and takes la away from there.

PayAsh exchanges the rings, everyone is happy and mama tells mami to clap and she fakes a smile (lo one tension is complete). Khushi again notices a sad la. Buaji notices that Raizadas are sad and she tells Garima that Arnav took everyone to his room and don't know what they talked about (she does not need to worry her daughter got engaged...all worries gone). PayAsh seeks the blessings of everyone and mami gives "blessing" as well. ASR tells La that he should go for announcement and La says that GO ASR!!! (It felt like she was cheering him on, he needed some courage to tell everyone that). She had tears. Then he announces that La and he are not getting engaged and reasons are personal so they do not want to share it. He says that dinner is served and everyone leaves for food!!!

Khushi, La and Arnav are left. ASR is approaching La but Khushi comes in the way and says that what else he wants to say to her (what a good friend she is). La turns and stops Khushi and takes Khushi from there and says that they don't need to blame anyone and Anjali comes and asks if  she is fine and what happened (nobody will not get a straight answer until the party is over, so stop asking) and La says that they will talk after the guest leaves as she does not want to spoil PayAsh happiness (I swear she switched places with khushi). La and Anjali leaves and Khushi is there and ASR is at her back talking to someone and that person saying he is glad they could make it and that person leaves and Khushi turns. Khushi and ASR come face to face. Will khushi chew Arnav out???? Will Arnav tell her reason to why his engagement is broken???

lovely enjoyed
sorry for late comment 
love the gif and your analysis👏

Episode 148

Arnav asks Khushi to get out of his car. Khushi says she knew that he'll come and scream at her and ask her to get out. Arnav says he wants her to get out and exchange the towel for the dupatta. Khushi realizes that she has taken a towel instead of dupatta and gets out of the car; leaving arnav behind and he said unbelievable.

credit goes to the maker

At the RM,Anjali gives Khushi the phone to place order for the sweets (that list of sweets sounded really good). Just as she is giving instructions when Arnav comes and tells Anjali he is going for a meeting. Khushi gets distracted by him (don't blame her) and gets back to work. Just then she sees Shyam and stops in her spot for a while and goes away.Shyam gives an evil smile as he remembers the lie he told to Anjali about his Shani being bhari . Anjali has to keep a fast and Shyam cannnot wear white. He comes down wearing a white shirt and Anjali gets mad at him. She asks him why he wears a white shirt? She asks him to immediately change otherwise she won't let him go anywhere and leaves from there. Khushi is witnessed all this (he is making his lie true now, but only to khushi, making her believe that Anjali is super controlling and rude person). Shyam goes to her and tells Anjali made a big deal out of nothing. He didn't want her to see this but Anjali really crosses the line at time. Khushi doesn't seem to believe him and he goes. Khushi seems slightly lost (please don't trust him after all that he has done). She starts leaving when Anjali calls her. She tells her that the sari people are coming tomorrow and Nani wants Lucknowi sari so she can help in quality check. Khushi recalls Anjali's bad behaviour. Anjali asks if something is wrong. She says no. Anjali warns her to have a good throat because the sari person is hard of hearing. Shyam comes wearing a pink shirt. Anjali tells him she doesn't like getting angry so he shouldn't do stuff she doesn't like (okay that sure does sound controlling but in a sweet way). Shyam says he likes her scolding it makes their romance/love more interesting (I am going to puke)

In bed, Khushi is recalling Anjali telling her that Shyam is world's best husband, Nani telling how much she worships him and then Anjali screaming at Shyam. Doubts starts creeping in her mind but she brushes them out saying she knows her for so many days, this is not possible (good don't believe such filth).

Mami is telling mama how she is in tension over the wedding prep. Mami is complaining about Payal becoming Akash's wife to mama and he handles her.

Anjali is preparing everything for the wedding or pooja for shyam not really sure. Arnav and Akash come and see Mami is asking Mana about someone coming from Kidney. Arnav is confused. Akash reminds him that someone is coming today and Arnav realizes it and said he forgot to send the car but Akash says everything is taken care of. Arnav tells Mami it's 'Sydney.Someone calls out 'Maasi' and Mami gets happy.and calls everyone to welcome this person. She gets upset as she realizes he is not here and everyone said that she is hearing things  but he calls her again. She gets really happy and turns around. He steps foot into the house and akash grabs arnav's shoulder out of fear.

A dude walks in in full on srk ishytle from kabhi khushi khabi gham. 

credit goes to the maker

credit goes to the maker

Everyone's happy seeing him, specially Mami. She welcomes Nandkishore and he asks her how she knew he is here. Mama says first his voice came and then his suitcase's noise gave him away. He blames the indian floors for it then greets everyone He tells Mami that she is looking beautiful with her purple sari and matching sunglasses and she gets flattered. He tells everyone to call him NK, short and sweet. Nk said he had gotten lost as well in this house. Arnav gets slightly annoyed and he turned to akash and said it is time for us to get lost (I love his one liners) and akash signals di that they are leaving and she tells them to leave quickly. They are about to leave when NK calls him nanav (I love that name) NK comes and hugs him. He said Nanav is always angry. He also congratulates Akash for his engagement. He is about to congratulate Arnav but stops midway. He tells him someone is made for him as well (we all know this). Arnav is about to leave when Anjali calls him 'Nanav'. Arnav looks irritated and Anjali slaps the back of her head she covers it up by calling him chotey and asks if he'll be back at lunch. He just goes away (I take that as a yes).Nani asks NK about his parents and he says everyone is fine and invites her to Sydney, Mami reaction was priceless she is ready to go out of the country any day. Nani said maybe one day (that means no but in a nicer way). Nani asks him to get ready. Mami tells him the dance teacher is about to come and she is strict but the best. Everyone leaves except Shyam and Anjali. Anjali says Khushi must be coming and goes. Shyam looks displeased (how can he not have any guilt). Will shyam be able to convince khushi that Anjali is not a good wife??? Will khushi see NK????

love ananlysis
and your comarision with srk 
hahaha 
i am confused acc to khushi nk is salman khan fan 
but he do acting like all othe r
i think effect of hindi movie 
my fav episode 
love mami nanv akkash 
and all tfs

Episode 146

Arnav tells this guy thanks for coming, khushi hears his magnificent voice and turns around to glare at him. Arnav looks at khushi and khushi walks off cursing arnav and thinking that arnav must have did something wrong. There Payal asks Akash that what happened between Arnav and La and he says that he also doesn't know. There khushi walks up to Arnav and he asks him what is her problem (all her glaring must have gotten to him) and  she asks him what was his for breaking La's heart and she starts blaming the poor man. ASR takes her hand and takes her to pool side.Arnav says let him speak. Khushi is like she does not want to listen him and he does not understand anything because like a businessman he only knows money and power. She says that he will not understand what it feels like when a rishta and trust breaks. He asks her if she knows and she says yes because her rishta is broken. ASR is left shocked. ASR is like WHAT and why didn't she tell him about this (why does he care koi farak nahi padtha, did he forget that mantra he was playing a few weeks back) and he asks her how and she runs away from there. (I thought it was an abrupt end to the celebrations, I wanted to see more gupta and raizada interactions).

credit goes to maker

credit goes to the maker

At the GH, Payal is making Shashi sleep and Buaji is getting angry about Shyam and said she wanted to strangle shyam but khushi stopped her.  Garima also wonders about his shamelessness and how he did not let anyone know about his secret by his action not even his wife. Then everyone feels sad for Arnav and La and they all are like how La changed because of Khushi And bua ji is happy that Khushi is there with Lavanya so she can share her sadness with Khushi.

Khushi starts putting La clothes back in to la's closet and La puts her clothes back in bag in doing so they play tug a war with the shalwar khameeze. After a while they start laughing and they have tears (I know that feeling when your close friends is moving).Khushi tells her not to go and La says for who will she stay there. Raizada's are torturing Arnav to tell the reason for the broken engagment. Anjali asks him again and again and he says that he can't tell her. There Khushi asks La why did he fought with others to bring her here and he did do a wrong thing and la says may be. La says that she has to go and she says that she will come for her marriage and she wants to meet shyam and Khushi says that she cannot come and La says what she is saying. Back to the raizada, Nani said he has to give reason for this because La changed so much for them. Switch scene Khushi shows her left hand to show that there is no ring and La guesses that her engagement also is broken and La asks her why she didn't tell her and Khushi says that La also did not told her about her broken engagment. Khushi says that world has not stop soon they will find there Prince riding on a horse (that's the spirit) and La gets the flashbacks when arnav was calling khushi freaking out about her whereabouts and when he accidentally called la khushi when apologizing to her (yay la knows that they are meant to be...that is the final nail on the coffin now) and said she cannot come to the wedding (she cannot handle her first love go to another person). La is leaving and she thanks Khushi for everything and she asks her for one more favor which is ASR. There in hall everyone is interrogating arnav about La and there Anjali asks Shyam to say something and he says that what he should its Arnav's life, if he felt like this rishta will not work then why bother he must have had a good reason (sadly he is the most sensible one). Arnav says that La has did so many things for family and he is not sure how can he give such a big commitment to her. La tells Khushi to take care of Arnav and says that she is the only person who can say anything to him and even ASR doesn't know what he needs and she tells her one day she will understand.

nani tells Arnav that she will never let him ruin his life (everyone wants to get him married, do they not get that if they get married then they both will be miserable) and La says that there is no need of it and she enters the living room with Lakshmi (I remember she use to call laxmi mouton and carry it with disgust to impress nani, but now she is holding laxmi with love). La says that she and him took the decision together so she cannot blame Arnav. La bids bye to Lakshmi. Anjali tries to stop La and she says that some relationships are not meant to be and sometimes no one is at fault and she says that they are still her family even if she does not get married with arnav (the past few days don't know where she grew a brain from).La goes and hugs mamiji and takes blessing from mama and says bye to Akash and shyam and passes a smile to ASR and hugs nani. La tells Anjali not to blame Arnav and she tells her that one day he will get married when when he is ready for it (hinting that he will marry khushi). La hugs Anjali who is in tears. Arnav is looking at them feeling sad for la. Will arnav stop La???

heartbreking episode 
difficult to read
two girls 
chosen wrong 
humsafar 
and now they won only tears 
poor 
it was soothing analysis 
loved it 
tfs

Episode 149

Arnav and Akash are sitting in the car. When Arnav gets a call from Aman saying the meeting has been cancelled and arnav asked till how long is it postponed till and gets his answer and hangs up. Akash asks if they should go home but Arnav says no way. Arnav gets another call from Anjali and uconcsiouly tells her that his meeting his canceled and she insists them to come home at lunch. Arnav tries his best to get out of it but he can't say no to his di. Akash looks at arnav like WTH, and arnav is like I don't know why I told di and now they are on their way home.

Shyam tells Anjali to look after his accounts from now since he is back at finding at these kind of things and that there is always a mistake and I am tired of it. Anjali is confused saying that it is your money so use it how you want too but Shyam manages to convince her that this will be better for their future since he won't waste money and this way they can save up for their new home (from my memory they already had a home and Anjali was supposed to only be there for 2 weeks and look she is there for six months). Then he asks about Khushi and Anjali says she must be coming soon.

Khushi enters the RM and sees HP telling NK that he will take the clothes but NK refuses saying he will bring it to the Bermuda, HP is like what and but realizes he meand veranda. Khushi mistakes him for the sari guy and askes him to show her the sari, then she remember that Anjali said that he is hard of hearing and starts to yell and NK was taken by surprise and then thought about what mami said that the dance teacher is strict and not thinks she is the dance teacher. Khushi starts looking the saris and then she hears footsteps and looks up confusingly.

Arnav and Akash reach the front doors of the RM and hear the loud footsteps. They enter the RM, Arnav's face was like what the and akash was like I will handle this and see NK dancing in front of Khushi.

credit goes to the maker

She also looks confused thinking that Anjali told her that he can't hear but she did not mention that he is crazy too. Akash wonders what NK is doing and Arnav goes his "What the?" NK asks Khushi if he can dance. Khushi says yes but what does that have to do with  sari? Akash asks what he is doing and NK says he is showing his dance to the master. He says Khushi shouts and is strict and Khushi says Anjali said that the sari wale and he is hard of hearing. Arnav gets impatient and clears the confusion. Khushi and NK introduce each other and start to get along immediately and you can see arnav turing green (I bet he is like why does she not smile in front of me) NK tells khushi to go with him and they leave. Akash tells arnav that NK has finally found his match Khushi ji and Arnav has his what the face on and he is getting jealous.

HP tells Anjali that Khushi is here and she says she is coming. Shyam looks happy and it is time to put his plan in action. Anjali realizes she forgot some money and takes it and comes outside.
NK asks Khushi for lunch but she says she needs to meet Anjali first. NK leaves and Shyam comes down and sees Khushi. She immediately turns away. Shyam shouts to Anjali that he is coming. Anjali comes and tells him he forgot his money. Shyam  says this is his today's pocket money. He seems a little disappointed that the money is so less but he says he'll manage. Anjali tells him to give his accounts to her of the day's spending. He puts a sad face on and leaves and Khushi looks confused again (use your brain, if he can fool your family that he is single and a good guy and can do anything). Anjali also leaves and Khushi is confused and suspicious and starts walking aimlessly. NK comes and sees Khushi lost and wonders what's up with her. He calls her and asks her what happened. She is about to say something when he shows her a bar of chocolate and says that it is the solution to all problems but Khushi politely refuses. Then she starts talking about jalebis. HP calls NK because Arnav wants to say something.

Everyone gathers in the hall. NK and Khushi also come giggling and Arnav sees them and looks green again. He finally announces that he is throwing a cocktail party for PayAsh. Akash thanks him for this and hugs him and Manorma is also happy and asks what she should wear. Mama says it's cocktail party for the young crowd and mami ji is sad. Anjali says she also won't be able to come since they have to meet Shyam's friend (he actually has friends I thought they were made up for his convience). NK says he would come. Arnav says the party is outside since alcohol is not allowed in the RM. Khushi is shocked to learn that there will be alcohol and no indian food in the party. Khushi tries to say something but Arnav doesn't listen and Anjali tells him to listen at least once. He gets a call and leaves (saved by the bell). Khushi is upset and NK notices this. She wants the party to be indianfied with indian food and filmy songs. NK says that if it is Arnav's brother's party then it's Khushi's sister's party too so she also has a right. Khushi agrees. She asks why NK calls Arnav as 'Nanav' but NK hushes her saying it's a secret and walks off to tell nanav.

Arnav is instructing Khanna on phone that he doesn't want Indian classical at all. He wants some Jazz and and some piano (when he was talking I was so mesmerized by his voice). Just then NK comes and says he loves India and everything about it the food, the girls and khushi comes and said loog. NK said that the party should have some filmy songs where the heroine does her jhumka He fumbles and Khushi prompts to him to say dhumkas. Arnav is like what are you trying to say and realizes something and tells Khushi that he knows she is standing outside she can come in. Will arnav hear khushi out and throw out that dreadful boring theme out???

credit goes to the maker

nice 
what an episode 
just outstanding 
like you 
love you😃

i wish they built the story more on this plot then what we ended up with

Don't remind me off as for me IPK finished with their wedding...I wish they did it