Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 - Page 90

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by IssPKaur

Horizon! Above in bold, same pinch 😊!!

Me too. Same pinch. 😊 Also, Horizon. Loved that last line of yours too. 😆
Originally posted by indi52

ha ha, elevator eyes... now that you mention it... i want to get stuck in one with...

wish i could blame the eyes for the gaffe i made... i read balboa and thought baobab... and went straight to little prince, the cutest book ever with a funny sort of ruminative air. then i wrote blaboa instead of balboa. ha.

it must be those eyes... 😆

so button ney went to meet koi fish, singapore might interest him then 😳. will see the video when i get back home... office comp is from another century. 😆

Yes, my big button ney would surely enjoy visiting Singapore.  He is very much interested in sea creatures!  We have a membership to a local aquarium and we go there quite often!!

Indi, yes you could blame those mesmerizing brown orbs!!  I must say they are a big distraction!!

1. Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 148

Guess Who's Coming For Dinner?

Unbelievable he says.  She has worn the towel as a dupatta.  But something has changed in Arnav, he seems different, changed perhaps, softer, gentler even when he scolds her.  He drives the car backwards and stops in front of her house so she can change.

Anjali and Kushi are working on the arrangements.  Anjali hands Kushi the phone to continue what Anjali started.  Interesting scene the two men of her life, ASR and Shyam enter.  One comes first, ASR, she stops and they gaze at each other and I am not sure what is the emotion they are feeling right now maybe confusion, relief, embarrassment?  I do know that they feel for each other but now it just needs time to blossom.  Then comes Shyam, he is happy to see her and he smiles and she just walks away.  I am thinking revulsion as her emotion.

Shyam comes down wearing a white shirt and goes to Anjali.  Anjali becomes upset and starts reprimanding Shyam.  Kushi sees this.  He is trying to convince her that Anjali is not nice to him.  Giving her reason to believe him and his story about the Raizada's and his marriage.  Anjali scolds him and leaves telling him to change his shirt.  He converses with Kushi complaining about Anjali.

She is ready to go, Anjali comes and asks if she is leaving.  Kushi lets her know the list she was working on is on the table.  Anjali would like Kushi to come back tomorrow.  The sari merchant is coming and they need to buy the favorite saris of Nani from Lucknow.  Anjali would like Kushi's help.    Kushi recalls Anjali words to Shyam.  It seems Kushi sees Anjali is becoming rather bossy, maybe? But she answers she will come back tomorrow.

Shyam has changed his shirt and Anjali asks him why does he do that to her?  He says t keep the romance alive.

Kushi is laying in her bed and thinking about Shyam's introduction by Anjali to her and how the family praised him and they said Anjali loves her husband so much and would do anything for him.  Kushi doesn't believe that Anjali is not nice.  She has known her for a long time.

The RM is all-abuzz.  Mami isn't sleeping all night thinking about the wedding and her low status future daughter in law.  There is so much work to do an Anjali is complaining just a little.  They are waiting for the flight to come from "kidney" Mami says.  Silly girl you mean Sydney.  Akash tells ASR they got to get out of there doesn't Arnav remember who is coming.  ASR says he forgot to send the car to the airport and Akash says it has been taken care of.

Mami is complaining to Arnav and Akash.  They want to leave and as they turn to go they hear,

"Maasi!!!"

Guess who's coming to dinner?

Mami calls everyone.  He's here!  They ask where is the voice, in your head?

ASR says to Akash, "just let's go" and Anjali asks him why he is so afraid of him?

The door opens.

"Maasi!"

With a Spanish flare the music blares, with castanets clacking you can almost see the Flamingo dancers dancing, he comes prancing in.  The colors of India around his wrist on a sweatband, rolling in his suitcase, shades on his eyes, Knapsack around his varsity jacket, he is supercool.

NandiKishore.

NK.

Mami is so excited to have her foreign nephew home. He takes blessings from all.  Mispronounces some of the Hindi words and we learn that he has difficulty with the language.  Arnav and Akash try to sneek out but NK calls,

"Nanav"

Anjali snickers.

"Nanav, meir bhai, give me a hug."

"Arnav"

We now know NK's name for Arnav is Nanav. He is just going on and on and on. He congratulates Akash for his engagement and then says the same to Arnav but halts himself.  He says sorry for the broken alliance but that someone else will come around.  Arnav answers whatever.

He goes to leave.  Anjali calls him, "Nanav!"  Snicker, snicker.  She want to know if he will be back for lunch.  He leaves and Anjali snickers again.  Nani says that NK should freshen up and eat and Mami says get ready to dance.  The dance instructor is coming.  She is a little strict and she will scold you.  They show NK to his room.  While Anjali and Shyam stay behind.

NK

Anjali tells Shyam, Kushi should be coming in a minute.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
Happy 4th of July
Happy independence day
Thanks Sohara!!  Happy 4th to you and all!!  Have a fun and a safe celebration!!

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Episode 145

The End

Arnav and La are discussing that she is fine and La says the program started so they should go.  Kushi is bringing her sister down the stairs.  Payal is looking beautiful and Kushi brings her to Akash's side.  They demurely smile at each other and he takes hold of her hand secretly.😕 

La and ASR come down the stairs next.  ASR is greeted by some guest and instead of La staying with him she walks away.  Nani teases La that she will only dance to her song she likes.  Lavanya apologizes holding her ears to Naniji.  Nani says she will forgive her only if she dances.  She pushes La to the dance floor and La doesn't want to do it.  La motions to Kushi to join her and Kushi does and these two girls dance as ASR looks on.  They dance having a wonderful time, until Kushi sees Shyam and then she goes to her sister and Akashji and involves them in the dance.  Lavanya and Kushi are dancing when she turns to see ASR watching her, La looks on this only confirms her suspicions even more.  Lavanya's tears roll and Kushi sees.  Kushi asks her to join her for a minute.  They go upstairs.  😕

Anjali lets Nani know the priest has come it was time for the ritual to begin.  ASR goes up to them and says he must talk with the family.  Anjali wants to know what happened and he says not here but in a minute.  The family goes to a private room.

Kushi tells Lavanya that she knows something is wrong she has a feeling since before.  Kushi sees Lavanya's empty closet.  She asks if they quarreled again she will go and speak to him.  She noticed how when they were downstairs and she danced that something wasn't right.  Lavanya stops her.

Lavanya said that their relationship is no more.  The end.

ASR is also telling his family about his broken alliance and that this shouldn't affect Akash and Payal's engagement.  Akash asks what happened and he answers they are no longer together as a couple.  Anjali starts with the dramatics, tears flowing.  I know she cares for her Chotey more than life and when he hurts so does she but doesn't she know he is not hurting.  She says he must have quarreled.  He denies it.  Nani says what does he think one day he says he is getting engaged the next he is not.  Does he think it's a game?  He says this is his life.  Nani says thay are all a part of his life.  That is what a family is and he is part of this family.  A decision taken in haste doesn't just affect him but the whole family.  Nani this really has been in haste it has been brewing for a long time it just took him a while to realize it.  The discussion continues, the family obviously upset, wants to know the real reason and if Lavanya is okay. Mami grabs the opportunity to say well now Akash can't get engaged if Arnav is not engaged but Arnav and Nani nip that right there and then.  Akash will get engaged.  Arnav tells everyone they will discuss this all later everyone is waiting for them.  This is the end of their discussion.😭

ASR enters the party area and La and Kushi follow a few minutes later.  Kushi sees him on the phone and like a good friend she is about to bash him and La stops her.  Kushi says that La had not given her the reason for the break up and she knows it must be him.  La asks her to promise not to say anything for Akash and Payal are getting engaged.  ASR turns and looks at them.  La gives him a nod and Kushi looks that could kill.  She grabs La by the arm and leads her away from him.😭

Akash and Payal exchange rings but the air around the atmosphere is a bit gloomy.  Buaji notices and asks Garima about it.  La seems sad of course.    The kids take the elders blessings and Mami gives hers with a false smile.  Now it is time for Arnav and Lavanya's reveal.  Arnav takes the stage and first congratulates the both families and then announces that him and La are not getting engaged and with that said let us continue to celebrate in Payal and Akash's happiness.  He congratulates them and now dinner is served, please enjoy.  The end.😭

He walks towards Lavanya and the lioness is there protecting her cub.  "What more is there for you to say to her?"  Lavanya tells her it is ok. Lavanya tells her what happened happened.  Anjali comes and asks the same question and she says Chotey didn't say anything.  La says they will talk after the guests leave and she doesn't want this to affect Akash and Payal.  They leave to have dinner.  Kushi is stewing at Arnavji.  He must have done something.  She looks at him as if this is'😆

The End.

Nice analysis Cynthia
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

Episode 142-Part 143

Revelations and Realizations

Goodness from heart and forgiving nature is a virtue and not everyone has it.Its a quality of courageous ones .Evil always seems invincible but at the end it always falls and goodness always takes over.Khushi is the only one with big heart and Shyam seems a winner here but she is the one who will take him down always with all the goodness she has.La is also showing some traits here in this epi.

Love parallel scenes here for bringing realizations at different level

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Arnav will bow down to Khushi's goodness in her mother's garden...

Shyam always underestimates Khushi by measuring her goodness with weakness.

Symbolism and connection:16th the day of engagement

16 means destruction of the old and birth of the new. It is about the fall of the ego. This can be a painful process, because it usually comes after much ego inflation. The struggle between the ego and the divine will present challenges to your grand plans, which can be resented and struggled against. It is a lost battle, and you will likely feel humbled in the face of the collapse that follows. This humility is the key to later success. In the destruction of the old, rebirth takes place with an entirely new awareness. This rebirth affects every area of your life. It is a life much the better for the fall.CONNECTION IS SIMPLE I don't need to explain a lot '.Arnav will go through all and will transform'though a painful process for all under this # as La will go through with pain for letting Arnav have his way of happiness'.

Arnav's mind is preoccupied with convulsive Khushi who just poured her heart out on his shoulder.Her distracted state is distorting his mind while talking to Aman and he tells Aman to fix a meeting on 16th, the day of his engagement which becomes a question for La."how could you forget that ASR'Our engagement is on 16th'"

Arnav turns around with his flummoxed mode'.but La is not done yet,"you are the one who was in rush ..tell me the truth "Did you forget it or it really doesn't matter to you?...Arnav with puzzled and apologetic way''"No it's not that '."mein itni saree cheezain handle karta hoon 'khabi khabi kuch pata nahin chalta..[I handle so many things and can't figure things out] and the internal true realization of ASR comes to his lips today,

"Mein jata hoon keh jane anjane mein main ne tumhain bohat chot pohnchaye hai'par who isliyeh keh mujhe khabi pata hi nahin chalta..phir jab realize karta hoon ..I really regret that..i really do..bohat bura lagta hai mujhe..par main kuch bhi jan kar nahin karta Khushi'main bas aisa hi hoon shayed'."

Translation:I know I hurt you intentionally

and unintentionally because I don't realize it that moment but when I do realize it,I feel really bad..I really do..but I don't do anything purposely Khushi..I am just like that'

Today Arnav is released from the Armored shell of ASR.His remorseful actions from Sheesh Mahal till now  are making him realize how much pain he caused Khushi just because he knows her fianc caused her that much distortion in her as she was totally devastated yesterday then how much she would be devastated by his actions and words all this time.

This is man in love'..without realizing it though this deep feeling has indeed sep into his cracked shell and today he has no control over it.He is expressing his love with intensity and with honesty but without realizing his surroundings..This is the biggest effect ever which he admits it later"mere aur tumhare elawa is duniya mein aur koi nahin"[There is no one else in this world besides you and me] FAVORITE Para!!!!!

La by holding Arnav's shoulder,"ASR,It's Lavanya".. and he turned around realizing his mistake.I don't think there is much you need to explain here after that.La conveyed while getting the message and now it's an eye opening moment for Arnav...

They both share really intense meaningful look.Arnav,"nahin who mein'.by closing his fist.La leaves him wondering about his own acts.Reality just knocks the door of Arnav Singh Raizada,"yeh kya kar raha hoon mein"and he starts connecting the dots willingly which he was putting aside in his ego and then realization just hits his hard core"mein ne La keh saath sahi nahin kya 'shayed khabi bhi nahin"'..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:In Epi 48  he brought La against everyone's wish and when he said to Jijaji how come without marriage La does not deserve respect but that day he did not know the depth of it'and when Jijaji told him "kaman se nikla huwa teer aur zaban se nikla huwa shabd khabi wapas nahin liya ja sakta'Zindagi koi video player tou hai nahin keh rewind button dabaya aur ghalati sudhar li"

Translation:you can't take ur words back and yiu can't rewind your life back like a video player

Today again he is standing at the same spot to redeem himself from both ends.Khushi and La.👏

He comes down and distracted by pensive Khushi  who stops his feet ,he scans her face and regardless does not want to leave her but moves away from there for redeeming his act towards La like it's now or never...He has to mend it'...Why do I feel in his look to Khushi that his determination becomes more strong to end up with La with honesty putting his ego and all the Fadak aside'...but at the same time does not want to show Khushi his worries and concerns about her which he couldn't hide from La'...

Anjali gets worried with Khushi's sadness and shows her concerns.Khushi Sees Anjali struggling with her Mangalsutre while greeting her. It breaks right and falls right in Khushi's hands'...This is called Fate'...BG scores intensifies the situation..Anjali's pensive state looking at broken Manglasutre takes her in Mandir where she prays for long life of her hubby.Khushi witnessed Anajli's devastated condition and her "attot Vishwas"[Faith] in her marriage and her husband'...She looks at her mother [DM} and puts aside her motive for coming here'...being honest is not worthy here in her eyes so lying and hiding is the way for the sake of Anjaliji..

She assured her by giving promise"Anjaliji don't cry everything is fine'...your husband and your marriage..and nothing will happen'...I promise you"..She is leaving it up to her mother,DM '...

Anjali is arranging Puja for his safety which makes Khushi exasperate more.Anjali asks her the reason of her worrisome  face.Khushi clutches her Dupatta which reveals her bare finger to Anjali with the news of broken engagement.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She always keep Slither's intensions hidden from her'and even brings Scorpion back for her sake against Arnav's wish.

Anjali is the one who will break this mangalsutre after his confession to release from  this EVIL.

If this side being honest is hard and lying by hiding truth is the solution then other side only truth is the way out

He ends up in La's room who wants to keep running from her inner fears of that reality which she knew for a long time but did not want to accept it'...an known fear hits her core when Arnav puts his hand on her shoulder to make her face it along with him.Arnav holding her cheek by comforting her."La,Tum jo mere liye feel karti ho '...shayed who mein tumhare liye feel nahin karta ..aur shayed khabi kia bhi nahin..par ab aur jhoot nahin bol sakta'...infact ab aur jhoot bol kar tumhain aur insult nahi kar sakta'...La yum aur mein'...yeh shayed'..."

Translation: La whatever u feel for me ,I don't do it for u'...and I think never did'but now I can't insult you by lying.. 

These are the words of an honest man no matter what his actions are'...and La knows this man ,"mujhe laga hi tha tum mujh se yehi kahoge"[I knew you will say that to me]

"Kahin na kahin mujhe dart ha humare rishte ka yehi end hoga..you know ...'without a name.."[I was afraid our relationship would end without a name]

They both turn their faces as it's hard to face the antagonism  and wrath of this blow is too much to handle.

La while sobbing,"I knew it but did not want to accept it...'was lying to myself all the time '.."

"itna jhoot bolti rahi keh mujhe woh jhoot bhi sach lane laga"

[I lied up to the exten that it seems truth to me]

She requested hi to hug her last time.and oh boy his hug says it all ,no words are required to convey all of his pain which he is going through now...'by looking at her state which he caused her.He is right "mujhe khabi pata hi nahin chalta but when I do ,I regret it"

La is right sometimes you don't have answers of arising questions.I must say girl like La is hard to find as it's against the nature of a woman'...but if you find one that is the best thin ever happened to you and that happened to Arnav as he found Khushi who was above all of this'...

If the other side one relation ended so did here and that is Fate as it closes one door and opens the other with welcome sign.If one side wants to keep their matters aside for the sake of family so is the other side.

Khushi wants Anjali to keep it as a secret from the family"Sab ko dukh pohncha keh humain kya milega"[What will I gain by hurting everyone?]She does not want anyone feel bad or stop enjoying their own happiness..She is a selfless cookie.

Anjali by feeling her pain,"aur aap ke dukh ka kya'aap janti hain aap humain kya keh rahi hain"[and what about your pain'...do u know what are asking me to do?] and the other side Arnav wants to tell the whole family together but La wants to put hold on it ,La,"I know what am I saying...'everyone is so happy..this is not the right time"

She wants to keep it till Payesh engagement because it can get affected and it increases her respect more in his eyes.Arnav"I really respect you for this"

La by hugging him ,"You respect me but love'..."She still leaves it incomplete as she knows he is not sure yet'...

La's big words,"I don't want you to ever feel guilty for this..I mean it"

And they decide not to reveal anything yet and the same is on the other side..Anjali agrees upon not telling anyone about her broken engagement.Anjali asks very meaningful question with deep conerns as her guts telling something else'"Khushiji you want to talk about something else too. Right!"Khushi diverts her question but it didn't sit with Anjali.She strokes her cheek with love and ask her to take care of yourself and Khushi leaves with heavy heart.

Khushi comes home and tells everyone the reason that she can't break Anjali's marriage and Payel's relations .It doesn't sit with Payal but Amma becomes selfish in this process.Buaji is right though it is important to break the blind spell of Anjali.She hugs her Sanka Devi for takig such a big decision.I am with Buaji ,truth always saves you from hell. 

Symbolism and connection"9:30 on the clock as 9 represents the world of spirit,soul and matter where 30 represents a cycle of nature.Connection Khushi with her divine spirit along with DM is going to touch souls of Arnav and Anjali by going through unfinished matters👏

[Bible]In Mark9:30 means is this

Mark 9:30-32, "And going forth from there they were journeying through Galilee, and he was not wishing that any should get to know it, for he was teaching his disciples and saying to them, 'The Son of Man is being delivered up into the hands of men and they will slay him, and being slain after three days he will arise.' But they were not understanding the declaration and feared to question him."👏

Connection is easy here as Khushi is putting herself in a plate to sacrifice and she will rise but after paying big price.👏INCREDIBLE CONNECTION HERE

Other side whom Khushi just saved being jerkasaurus as this is small thing for him.Buaji is right you can't get your loose grip on these kind of people.Anjali with sobbing,"yeh rishte rait ki tarah kyuon hote hain ,inhain jitna muthi mein band karne ki koshish karo utna hi phisal jate hain"   [Why these relations are like sand ,the more you hold it the more it slips through your hand ] Why do I feel strongly she knew all this and CVs couldn't connect it later'...Her dialogues are clearly reflecting here and while she was talking with Khushi'...She was smart and she figured it out but writers did not figure it out later..What a pitty.👏

Why do I feel she is killing two birds with one stone...with love and softness she is keeping him around as she thinks and making Khushi feel guilty as according to her "aap ho tou itne se par baatein bohat achi karte ho"[You r so young yet talk like adults] on her anniversary...point is Anjali thinks she is just a young woman...but she does not know Khushi is way mature than her...

MOMENT OF DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxYfSrkhWR4

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxYfSrkhWR4[/YOUTUBE]

👏Wonderful loved the paragraph in pink 

credit goes to tumblr

Episode-146

The sherni(tigress) turns to the laad Giovernor with a big grin on her face.

Payal is asking Akash what's the matter, why Arnav didn't do the engagement with La. Akash can't answer her as he is also doesn't know the reason. Loved their conversation, seemed like a perfect couple.

Arnav sees Khushi is acrimonious to him. She comes towards him to assail him. He asks her why she is behaving like this?

"Aap harbar humari nazro mein ye sabid kardite hai ki aap Arnav Sing Raizada hai"

"You always proves me that you are Arnav Sing Raizada. What did you do with La, you are smiling, but did you see her condition?"

Arnav says her that he must not make her judgment, as she doesn't know what happened?

Khushi antagonizes him immediately,

"If you are with someone, then it's not difficult to understand what's happened."

She points towards his imperative nature. Arnav grabs his hand and drags her to the poolside, his personal den, where he can speak to his Khushi from his heart.

Arnav says her that if she doesn't know about the situation, she is not supposed to say about it.

But Khushi is Khushi, the great intruder thinks she needs to know. Or moreover she is La's mentor, how can she see her student's heart break like this?

She needs to know what is the reason to break La's heart this time? Or does he think nobody will not ask him anything?

Again Khushi made her judgment without thinking. His family already prosecuted him big time, lady!

Arnav though says Khushi doesn't mean a thing, but he always ponders her queries. He is ready to make her understand. So he says with acquiescence to listen to him carefully.

Khushi starts her monologue.

"You said it right, you don't understand emotions. You only know the language of money and power. Now tell me what did you gain by breaking the alliance and by breaking Lavanyaji's heart?"

He looks at her with a veiled and thoughtful expression. Kash he could see, not money or power, I broke her heart as I carried away by my emotions, my feelings for you made me break her heart..

Khushi resumes,

"Do you know how it feels when a girl's alliance breaks, a guy whom she wants to make a part of her life and her family. When his true face reveals, how it feels, he shatters your trust, how can you trust anybody then?"

She looks at him intently,

"You will not understand, when a relationship breaks, how it hurts? And if trust and reliance breaks, how it feels?"

Arnav says grimly, "So you understand?"

Khushi retorts,

"Yes I understand, cause, my alliance is broken and my heart broke as well."

Arnav looks a little perplexed, but happy at the same time. A spark of smile glints his face. But I couldn't get Khushi's emotion. Khushi's trust is broken, but did her heart break?. She never wanted to marry Shyam and she is in love with Arnav. Then how her heart can break? It's true that they were beguiled. She supposed to be happy that her unwanted alliance has broken. It's definitely the writer's mistake.

"Khushi" he says her name tenderly,

"When and how did it happen? Why didn't you tell me before?"

Intricate mix of emotions in his voice, concern, sorry and also happy at the same time.

Khushi doesn't want to talk. about it. She runs away from him.

He is calling her "Khushi, Khushi."

He seems happy. Isn't he?

Guptas are back in the house after the party. They carefully lay babuji on the bed. It must be a big day for him. Bua gets infuriated while talking about Shyam, how he was roaming around as if nothing happened.. She wished to swivel the neck of that rascal. Amma also can't believe his effrontery, no repentance in his eyes, nor hesitation in his moves. His wife also doesn't aware of his misdeed.( If his wife would knew, would they show him so much reverence!) Finally bua realizes her mistake, that how she compelled Khushi to get engaged with him,

"Hath dho kar piche par gayi hum, achcha larka hai, sagai kar do.Matibhrast ho rahi thi hamri. Chodo uss girehuye ghatia admi ki bade mein bath nahi karoto achcha.

Translation: I was coercing so much, get her engaged with him. I lost my mind. Just leave it, its better not to talk about that shabby, wicked fellow. 

She comes to Payal and cares her that it's time to get happy for our Payalia. (Cum on feel sorry for titliya too.) Amma feels sad that Arnav's engagement couldn't happen. Payal also feels sad,
don't know why Arnavji broke the engagement?"

Bua says that for so long Khushi trained Lavanya to fit to the family and now the engagement broke. She also feels bad for La. She is glad that Khushi stayed back with her. At least she can talk to alleviate her grief.

Khushi is unpacking La's luggage. La comes and put the clothes back in the luggage. They do this back and forth for couple of times. They fight with the hanger. Finally Khushi has to let it go. They share a friendly smile. Khushi requests her no to go.

"kiske liye roku , for whom I should stay back?" La answers gloomily.

Khushi again asks her what's the matter. But La can't answer her.

In the hall, anjali again is insisting Arnav to know what happened between him and La. But Arnav is obdurate, he can't answer. This has become an nonplus situation for him. Anjali gets emotional that he is not giving her importance and ignoring her wish.

"itni asani se koi rishta tor dete hai kya.(how can anyone break a relationship so easily?)"

The camera focuses on the swindler. Perfect shot.

She tries to make him understand that last time they fought and he changed his mind.

But Arnav says this time the matter is not that. He and Lavanya, this alliance can't be happened.

Anjali is adamant, she needs to know the reason.

Arnav retorts, he just can't.

"Just don't force me."

He turns back.

(Gosh what a family! Too much!)

Back in La's room Khushi is telling La why arnav got her in the house against everybody's wish? Why did he agree for engagement? Why is he now walking back before the engagement?"

La just sighs, she knows the answer. But she can't say it to her.

"unhone aapki saath galad kiya hai Lavanyaji, He did wrong with you, Lavanyaji."

La answers, "shayad, may be."

She just controls herself,

"I'm alright, but I have to go. You are crying like this, as if we will not meet you ever. I'll come on your wedding. I have to meet your Shyamji. I want to see, which idiot you are marrying?"

Khushi perturbs. She stands up and says her that she will not gonna come.

La gets incredulous,

"it means you are not gonna invite me on your wedding."

Khushi laughs, "It means, there will be no wedding. What do you say? same pinch."

La comes near her, confused.. Khushi shows her finger.

"tumhare ring?"

La understands that her engagement also broke. She wants to know, how and when. Why didn't she tell her? Khushi says complainingly, as you told me!. You still are not telling me the reason. La looks down, how can she say?. But she is very sorry for her. To alleviate her mood Khushi says,

"So what if our alliance has broken. The world is not finished here. There is someone, somewhere has made for us. He will come on a horse back and take us with them. Now let's see whose prince charming comes first, your or mine? If I got my prince charming first, then you will sure come on my wedding. Won't you?"

Khushi is saying her merrily. But La looks upset. She recollects how Arnav got concerned for Khushi, said sorry to her and how he amusingly starring at her on the dance floor. She knows who is Khushi's prince charming.

La moves towards her and says that she won't be able to come. But she wants to tell her something before leaving. She holds both of  her hand .

"Thank you so much,

Thank you to teach me the family values.

Thank you to teach me the way how to win people's heart by love."

Khushi says her that she already knew this. She just made her realize it.

La asks Khushi to do one more thing for her. She says ASR.

Khushi jolts to hear this.

"you have to take care of ASR"

Khushi embroils to hear this. She extricates her hand from La's hand

La continues,

"You are the only one who can tell ASR everything what he doesn't want to listen"

Khushi looks at her ambiguously. La say that ASR himself doesn't know what does he want.

"But you, you are intelligent Khushi."

Khushi is still confused,

La says "today or tomorrow, you will understand it Khushi. If ASR understand or not."

La takes Khushi in a big warm hug.

Nani is inexorable, she needs the answer from Arnav..

"Why don't you want to marry Ms. Kashyap? You stood for this relationship, for this girl you fought with us. The girl who changed herself so much, did so much for us, just became a part of our family, you want to leave her like that?"

All the family members agree her. This is not palatable to her.

"No chote, there should be a big reason behind this. tell me, I want to know."

Akash is also telling him not to break the relationship like that and rather to fix it. Anjali says again that La is preparing to leave and you are not retaining her, nor let us do that.

Mama also shows his sadness. Anjali tells Shyam to make Arnav understand. Shyam assents that it's Arnav's life, if he thinks it's not right then they should agree. Shyam  will definitely agree, cause he also wants to get rid of his unwanted relationship with Anjali. But as she is his ATM machine, so he can't do it. All the family members agitate to hear his comment. Anjali tells him that he is the one who brought Lavanya. Shyam again says with prudence if Saale sahib thinks he can't be happy with Lavanya, then why to stay together? Arnav got some courage at Shyam supporting words. He is still incorrigible.he says
"Lavanya did so much for this family, so it's not right to deceive her. If I myself not sure of this relationship, then, how can I give her such big commitment? That's why I told her the truth."

Anjali and nani are still insisting to retain Lavanya. Nani can't let him ruin his life. She wants him to go right now to stop her.

"uske koi zaroorat nahi hai, naniji"

La comes holding Laxmi in her hand.

(plz don't get me wrong, this scene made me laugh. La carrying Laxmi seemed OTT to me. I know the CVs wanted to show La as great as possible)

Arnav again looks at her ruefully. La says, it's their mutual decision. She begs to everybody not to put the blame on ASR only. La kisses Laxmi bye, what makes nani emotional. Anjali who once was confused of Arnav's relationship with La, now is coercing her to stay back.

"It's ok di, kuch rishtey meant to be nahi hote. There are some relationship which are not meant to be. No one is to blame. No one is at fault. But it just does not happen. What if I'm not married to this family. You are still my family, my own."

Suppressed emotions in her voice. Again the divulge of guilty feelings gnaws at his heart.. Nani gets enamored. La takes blessings of elders one by one. When she comes near Arnav she just gives him a sad smile. Arnav's heart lurches painfully to see excruciating pain in her eyes.

La again tells Anjali not to blame ASR. And she makes the most significant remark.

"ASR will marry. When he will think, he is ready."

Arnav and Khushi both jolt to hear this.

La gives her final hug to Anajli

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4o0L3JFyqSk[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Zoha

Plz ignore typo and grammatical mistakes.

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ..Anita..

She is having frozen shoulder surgery...

Hope she is OK after that.Pray she gets better
Originally posted by Katelyn

Thanks Sohara!!  Happy 4th to you and all!!  Have a fun and a safe celebration!!

Thanks Kate. Wish you the same. My little one is all so much into flags. He holds American flags in both hands, waves them and sings Indian anthem.. 😆 true globalization!!

Yes, waiting for the fire works to start... NEXT Monday!!!