Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Horizon

Arshi, that IS  a real REUNION. 12 years.. too long my friend.. I am sure you both will enjoy and cherish each moment.. and you would be a wonderful host sis! Being the youngest of three sisters, having lost my mother at very young age, we sisters are very closely attached to each other..  I exactly know how it feels!
Drive safe.. holiday traffic could be a killer.. and I can already see you both driving back home in all laughter!! Have a blast my dear!

Wow, 12 years is a long time!  Have a great time spending with your sister and family!  I'm so happy for you, Arshi!!  Take care!
Katelyn thumbnail
Originally posted by: salooni

guys my downloader 
is not downlloading both dailymoton link 
anyone with better alternative 
or link 
other than this of episode 
even of daily motion 
dont know what to do 😭

Do you mean you are unable to watch it?  Dailymotion is a bit slow.  Try again!

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-145

This is completely Lavanya's episode, though it's a felicitous day for Payal and Akash and of course for Gupta family, but Lavanya's pain made it melancholic. I'm a bit prejudice about Arnav and Khushi. I literally can't see anybody beside Arnav rather than Khushi. I never liked La's close proximity with Arnav. But today I'm feeling so bad for that girl, a girl who gave up her identity for a man, to get his love in return. She completely transformed herself to fit in his family to win his love. But she couldn't. Cause love is strange, that can't be gotten how much you want it. And specially, if you wish to get love from ASR, it's more arduous to get. ASR's mind is impenetrable, his love is indecipherable. How much you try you can't get it. Cause it's precious than anything of this world. Only a lucky one can get it. And he can't split it or rather share it. He only can preserve it for a special one and that is only khushi.

Dear Sohara, My sentiments exactly, beautifully said.  I too was very jealous of La.  I wanted only Kushi in his life but I thank God for La because she made him see Kushi and fall for her.

Lavanya, an innocuous and forgiving soul. She couldn't be malignant to Khushi, as she snatched her boyfriend, albeit her love was one sided. But can we not put a little blame on ASR to hurt her like this? I can't, cause I know he tried to love Lavanya, he tried to hate Khushi. But he just couldn't. And Lavanya  realized it. She couldn't keep any anger or rancor for him, what remained was just her unconditional love for him.

True again. 

Lavnaya is really upset, though she is telling that she is fine, but Arnav can assume her mental state. The shrill sound of music let them know that the party is already started.

The party is going on in full swing. Khushi is bringing Payal to join the party. She is looking just beautiful as a bride. Both the families got enamored and mirthful to see her.La descends down holding Arnav's arm as a couple for the last time. But she extricates herself as long as she got down. It doesn't go unnoticed by Arnav. He feels guilty again. La looks really languid and depressed. Nani teases her, won't she dance on "character dheela" song? La says sorry by holding her ears. Nani plays a prank with her, saying that she only can forgive her if she dances today. She pushes her to the dance floor.

"salame ishq" starts to play and La starts to move. Arnav is contemplating her keenly, feeling terribly sorry for her. La feels awkward and brings Khushi to join her. Both the girls move and groove rhythmically with the song, greets the love "salame ishq". They dance and do meaningful movements according to the words. When Khushi sees Shyam is watching her she just moves aside. When they were greeting ishq with their hand, La looks at Arnav intently. She must be feeling, "no ishq for me ASR?"

"tujhe sapno ka chanda mehboob mila hai.'

Khushi comes to Payal and Akash, she is feeling ecstatic for her sister that she got her prince charming.

"mere banno pyaari pyaari" she comes to La, she really loves her friend. She pushes Akash, Payal and La to the dance floor.

They all dance with merriment.

La notices Arnav is watching Khushi amusingly. Tears well up in her eyes. She is more sure now that Arnav is in love with Khushi and that's why he refused her. Khushi also notices Arnav's yearning gaze at her. She feels awkward and avoids him. Khushi sees tears in La's eyes and she is looking really upset. La goes to nani to take her blessings. Khushi is sure now that something is wrong. She comes to la and takes her to talk.

I felt terrible for La and that she didn't blame Kushi knowing she was still not sure about him.  True sisters.

Arnav thinks, it's the right time to tell the family about his decision. He tells Anjali that he needs to talk with them and mentions, only family. They all look ambiguous to hear that.

La avoids Khushi to answer. But Khushi is insisting her

"you tell me or not, but I know something is not right. A while ago when I came to your room, then also."

She can't complete as her look goes to her closet. It's empty.

"your eyes are telling the truth, you can't lie to me, your costume, I notice your emotions on the dance floor. You and Arnavji! Did you fight? Did he tell anything bad to you? Plz tell me, I'll talk to him. There should be some decorum to talk with one's fiance."

La nods her head no.

"chamkili, na mangetar, na aur kuch. Aabhi Humara koi rishta nahi."

"Neither fiance nor anybody, now we don't share any relationship."

Khushi is perplexed to hear that.

"let me tell you something. Plz don't get emotional at this. Cause I don't want it to affect, payal and Akash's engagement."

Arnav says it firmly. He takes some time to gather some courage and says sternly that he and Lavanya are not getting engaged. The family is flummoxed to hear this, mum, a complete silence for a while. Akash breaks the silence first,

'bhai, what happened that you are doing this?"

"it's because, we are not couple any more." Arnav answered him tersely.

Anjali starts to cry,

"chote, why suddenly? There must have a fight between you. But you know this type of small fight happens, for this reason?."

Arnav cuts her, "di there was no fight happened between us."

Nani glares at him,

"Then what is all this chote? You sometimes say I'll do the engagement tomorrow, sometimes say not gonna do it. Is it a game for you?'

Arnav retorts her that she may think whatever she wants to. But this is his life.

nani refutes him with nuance that his life is related to their life as well.

" It's a family and you are a part of this family. A subitaneous decision can not only affect your life, but will affect our lives too."

Arnav wishes not to talk about this matter now. Mami also wants to know, what's the problem. Anjali doesn't want to let him make this decision at the last moment. But Arnav is determined that if he wouldn't take the decision now, it would be late. Then will they agree?  He tells to leave the discussion and finish the engagement ceremony of Akash and Payal. Akash hesitates, how can he do the engagement now. Arnav tells him, "

whatever happens in my life, good or bad, it shouldn't affect your life. Lavanya was right, it shouldn't be revealed before Akash and Payal's engagement." love him for that

Mami got a chance to postpone the engagement.hate her for even trying

"MIL is right, if you don't get married then how Akash can?"

She wants to go right now to announce it.

Arnav stops her, says that Akash will sure get engaged. Nani agrees with Arnav but she asks him disdainfully that what happened between him and La that he is breaking the engagement? It's just not palatable for them. Arnav is not ready to talk about it now.

(I wish if he could say the reason that I fall in love with Khushi then nani would be happy for sure.)

Anjali feels a pang of pity for La,

"how is Lavanyaji?'

Anjali's words makes him guilty again.

Pause: This is the first time I can't support nani. Nani, life is not a game, so anybody should think properly before to take a decision. If he would get engaged with La against his will, it would be a game. He is an honest person. He can't do knavery with his heart and La as well. I wish this over possessive elders would understand this.

Let me share a story of my friend. My guy friend is a med student and wanted to have an arrange marriage. He saw several girls, but couldn't decide as he is a bit picky. He liked a girl after meeting her officially with family. And the family decided to get them married. In the morning of the engagement day he saw her casually in the university. And unfortunately he didn't like her at all. He became very upset and told his Dad to call off the engagement. But his dad insisted him to continue the engagement as the bride's family did all the arrangement of the party. His dad told him that they will take care of this matter later. But after the engagement they just couldn't call off the alliance. And you know the guy has been married to the girl for two years and still he is very unhappy with her. He never was in love with any other girl before, but still, he can't love or like wife. He even can't leave her, cause she supposed to give her hundred thousand dollars if he breaks the marriage. In a muslim marriage, during the time of marriage, a groom has to commit to give a certain amount of money to the bride. I also feel bad for the girl. May be if she was married with someone else, she would get her deserving happiness.😭

I married the wrong man even after breaking the engagement and he nearly killed me but if I hadn't married him and moved to his town I wouldn't have met my husband John.  You remember my valentine story.  Thank the good Lord my marriage to the idiot was annulled and I married the love of my life.  You jut know if it is right or wrong.  I am sad for your friend.

Arnav sees La and Khushi descend down from the stairs. Khushi gets exasperated to see Arnav. He wants to go and talk to him. But La admonishes her and instead say to chill. Khushi is angry, how can she chill.

"you didn't tell me the reason. So it must be him who is responsible."

La answers her without rancor,

"Whoever is responsible, the truth wouldn't be changed. plz promise, don't tell it anybody till Akash and Payal get engaged."

Khushi nods her head.

La can't tell her that the reason is you.

Arnav looks at them with a veiled, thoughtful expression on his face. Khushi glares at him.  She strides fast grabbing La's hand.

The engagement ceremony happened in a serene way. Except mami all are looking scrumptious and content. La is crying,must be in scorching pain, that her engagement supposed to take place right now. Arnav is standing beside her. Khushi feels sad to see La's teary eyes.

Bua is telling amma that something is wrong. The raizada family is looking tensed. Amma thinks what Arnav could tell them inside?

Akash and Payal take blessings of all. Babuji's face glints with merriment. He is smiling to see his daughter's happiness. Khushi hugs her sister warmly.

Arnav asks La whether he should make the announcement or not. La says him to go ahead. Arnav comes on the stage and first he congratulates both the families for Akash and Payal's engagement. He looks at La again for her affirmation. When La beckons yes, he announces that he and Lavanya are not getting engaged. Everybody in the party get flabbergasted to hear this.

He says that their reason is very personal and he thinks it's not a good idea to share it with all.

"In this circumstance let's not take away the happiness from the new couple."

He congratulates Akash and Payal. La who was crying incessantly tries to smile for Akash and Payal. I salute her generosity and goodness.

Arnav and La look at each other again. He wants to comfort her, say her sorry from the bottom of his heart. He cringes inwardly in compunction.

La turns away from him and intends to leave

Arnav descends down from the stage and move towards La. Khushi comes on his way.

"What is left to say to Lavnyaji, that you are moving towards her?"

(Uff Khushi, stop prying in other people's matter. Sometimes you intrude too much in other's life. I know you are concern for La and you know you have some kinds of right on your laad governor, but still you should inhibit yourself.)😆

La comes and takes her aside,

"chamkili, it's not the right time to blame anybody. Whatever happened it's"

She can't complete. Anjali also joins them and asks her is she fine, what happened between them and Chote also didn't say anything. La says it's better to talk about it after the guest leave. she doesn't want to feel Akash and Payal sad. She takes Anjali with her.

Did she just avoid Khushi? I don't blame her. She should be indignant,, after all Khushi is somehow responsible for her broken relationship.👏

Khushi is feeling bad for La,

"Poor lavanyaji, thinks so much about the family, but Arnavji?"

She grits her teeth in anger..

Hearing Arnav's voice she turns to him, glares at him grimly.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=o6-vbtBkY7M[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to the uploader.

plz ignore typo and grammatical mistakes.

Great job my dear friend.  wonderful!  my comments and emoticons thoughout. Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

really enjoyed Cynthia.
Feeling definitely bad for La, She has shown as a magnificent woman in IPK, a true well wisher and unconditional lover of ASR.
All the lines marked bold I liked.
 My comments are in pink.

Thanks for your comments and these two stood out the most for me.  So true!!!!!

And he is more sure now, as he came to know, Khushi's engagement also broke.

very significant comment.like us, all blasters friends,we don't know each other personally, but very attached like sisters.what say? 

Yes we are IPK sisters, not by blood but by a stronger bond the bond and story of the transcendental love of Arnav and Kushi!

Thanks my sister blaster!

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Indi just loved it but I am not understanding this para.  Language barrier.  what does it all mean?
"itti saari..." was this just by chance or deliberate? the only other time i have heard asr use the more colloquial way of saying itna or itni was during that terrible and beautiful fight of first august. "itta aasan hai tumhare liye?"usually he'd say "itna" or "itni." maybe this was just barun slipping into easier pronunciation, but worked like a dream... a telltale slip indicating his heightened emotional state, the so rigid and precise world of asr not that much in control?

hi cynthia,
😳 oh that was perhaps just me rambling. see, in any language almost, there's the formal way of saying a thing and the easier, more regularly used way. i notice a lot of my british friends say "sunthing" for "something." similarly the word for "this much"..."itna," may be pronounced as "itta" in a more punjabi/delhi sort of way. it's not the so called "proper" way of saying it.

usually asr's language has a smattering of english along with a very city sort of hindi... pronunciation tends to be formal.

barun is punjabi and brought up in delhi... itta/itti instead of itna/itni may come to him naturally... but funnily it was in two places where he was highly stressed emotionally that i noticed the usage... was wondering if there was a link... a dropping of his formal outer layer as he sort of gets lost in feelings.

i could be wrong and my hindi speaking friends are better judges of this... also maybe there were other places where he slipped to less formal and i didn't notice.

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IssPKaur

issk,

there in pink 👏 👏 👏. especially the second para... you express a feeling  that was possibly in every viewer's mind... certainly mine. he is expressing... it is the rarest of rare moments. beautiful.

that quote, though i am not familiar with the poet... is apt and heady. jo meri hasti thi mit chuki hai... for a moment it does feel like that. it is an immersion in khushi, and it had to come at a moment unexpected... in a skillful writer's mind an amazing moment comes about, on the one hand a rare treat for the audience... on the other, a smooth way of effecting a separation from his girl friend. that hand on the shoulder... what a subtle and powerful sign of getting the point.

later, again a hand on the shoulder, to stop la from not accepting the truth... not hearing it. niiice, don't ya think?

Katelyn thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

hi kate,

welcome back 😳. glad you had a vacation that was fun and the kids had a blast. blaboa park? sounds interesting, reminds me of that book... little prince. hope throat better and please can you not organise early morning heart attacks with subtle gifs. aaa.

It's good to be back, Indi!  My big button ney wanted to go to Balboa Park to see his best friend Koi fish.  😆  He met this friend from the previous visit!!  Below is the clip of Balboa Park!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG4WSd-jr2E[/YOUTUBE]
cr to uploader

By the way, I'm so delighted that you like my gif of ASR with his elevator eyes!!  😆

viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@indi & IssPkaur for 141
I saloot you guys for interpreting ASR's state and viewer's mind so well. Great lucid way with words! So full of life, so overwhelming ! For the same reason, I found ASR's dialogue during their remarriage (at the Mandap) too structured for the character, but maybe that was the need for the specific moment. The character's complexity and simplicity feel like delicately intertwined in this soliloquy and also in the scene where he is practicing to say sorry.
Whenever I visit the thread, I click the last page. So glad I stumbled into it.Edited by viv04 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katelyn

It's good to be back, Indi!  My big button ney wanted to go to Balboa Park to see his best friend Koi fish.  😆  He met this friend from the previous visit!!  Below is the clip of Balboa Park!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG4WSd-jr2E[/YOUTUBE]
cr to uploader

By the way, I'm so delighted that you like my gif of ASR with his elevator eyes!!  😆

ha ha, elevator eyes... now that you mention it... i want to get stuck in one with...

wish i could blame the eyes for the gaffe i made... i read balboa and thought baobab... and went straight to little prince, the cutest book ever with a funny sort of ruminative air. then i wrote blaboa instead of balboa. ha.

it must be those eyes... 😆

so button ney went to meet koi fish, singapore might interest him then 😳. will see the video when i get back home... office comp is from another century. 😆

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: viv04

@indi & IssPkaur for 141
I saloot you guys for interpreting ASR's state and viewer's mind so well. Great lucid way with words! So full of life, so overwhelming !
Whenever I visit the thread, I click the last page. So glad I stumbled into it.

i saw viv04 on the my posts page and rushed over to say hi, see if you've put down any thoughts. thanks so much. isspkaur's reds are always a delight to read... and they make me think and feel always. it was such a delicate and yet powerful moment in 141.