Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Salooni all of your edits are cute ..no doubt...I am glad downloading is enjoyable for you...These is no need to thank me ...glad I was helpful😊 

Salooni just love all your posts edits gifs etc!
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

I totally agreed with you Kat.as I was discussing with Cynthia too ,it will take away the beauty of this show...as it seems ,whose idea was it...seriously...Eng subtitles was the best thing ever ...as this promo..I did not like dubbing at all..no offense to any one...sad

Nooo...aaahhh! Hate it!  I would rather have English subtitles anyway and listen to their wonderful voices and tone!! Crazy.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Durga!

You speak with such clarity always. Arnav and Khushi, an eternal couple they are through their massive following... eulogized to mythic proportions, almost... so even though i initially balked at the idea that there've been discussions comparing them to deities, I do totally get it as well. And Indi has made it come alive with the mention of the "
not perfect yet fabulous male, with his immense anger... his dance of rage... his wife completely immersed in him, and he in her" (Wah mere ocean!) They are in our lives whether we like it or not...i make in my head references to them in the oddest of places...not to mention anything remotely in the region of ishq pyaar mohobbat.

I loved the lines :

Happy to be part of something, like a balm which soothes
Rambling, to my heart's content, without worrying about the length of the spaces
...is exactly how i feel!

There is sukoon here, and soch, asli waali...and you all so warm it makes me❤️ 🥳

I just love it here.  We are from different backgrounds and from different cultures and religions, young and old but we have a common bond in this serial.  This couple transcends boundaries made by the world.  I love the fact, Durga, that you saw our couple's love similar to the one they say some deities had.  A love that needed no ties but still occurred because they were soul mates.  They could never be kept apart for they were bound for eternity always.  
On another note, don't you just love walking through places of worship no matter what religion.  The spirit of the Divine is always there to bring peace, calm and serenity.  Fullness of body and soul just by walking quietly, possibly meditating and breathing in the incense, seeing the soft candlelight or brilliant flaming fire, aaahhh instant peace.
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ ARSHI, Indi and Ami, I am really enjoying my three nieces. I know they can be a handful but they help  in making my daughter happy. The oldest is six months younger then mine but she is more mature. I am actually looking forward to more interaction with my SIL. She is the very best in my view. We have one thing in common we banter with my brother. We also always used to do everything together. I appreciate her a lot because she was always supporting me against every odds. I also have a lot of respect for her parents. Once when I was sick in the middle of Ramadan in Bangladesh, they traveled from a different city for a whole day to see me in hospital and when I was returning her mom changed her return date three times so that she could accompany me back and I had not even asked that from her.  We are extremely lucky to have such an amazing family Insha Allah.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Horizon

Feels like being home after a LONG time.. flying there here and around.. finally reaching the abode! Hope every one is fine. I see all the hot and thobda discussions smeared every where!:) So can tell you guys are having a blast... missed all of you badly.. but NEVER away in my thoughts!

Hope to catch up with all discussions!

Was reading Wiwy few days ago.. and my eyes stopped right here.."when he emerged from the kitchen side, in a charcoal grey three piece suit holding a steaming cup of coffee. A ray of sun popped out of the clouds"... will that sun ever emerge out of the clouds again for us?? what a metaphor Wiwy.. or rather I took it as!!

Seeing few of old IPK pals that I ardently debated and discussed with for months about this show, moving onto other shows, talking about Barun, Sanaya in different avatars.. only reminds ASR's words..."itna asaan hai tumhare liye"?? But for this wonderful place and group with congenial souls post last Nov, I would have felt as homeless as one could! Thanks one and all!

horizon 🤗

always good to see you... your intermittent appearances keep me feeling you are still around. i can imagine ad becoming too demanding and refusing to let go. feel thrilled when you say it's like coming home when you get here.

it is in a way, isn't it? i finger cross all the time when i look at the chaos and giggles across these pages. something nice but not nasty here, and many of us mini asrs or mini khushis too... yet we survive...

it's been almost 8 months, i hope it stays this way till episode 398. and a bit more.

and yes, from my favourite first of august fight... itta asaan hai tumhare liye? we live in a time when noting lasts... when to stay with something for a month feels like eternity, when we use huge adjectives for tiny feelings... moving on, latest, new, etc., is the thing. nothing against that... but in this situation i guess when a classic happens, we are not prepared for it... just not. see how desperate the production house got to get out... although i bet they knew there was something to asr khushi which would cross time.

one day maybe i'll wake up and asr khushi will mean nothing to me, i won't come running to turn on the comp the moment i wake, i wouldn't think, "aaargh dinner again but how will i post episode at 10.30" (last evening i was late and i hated it), i won't want to have a chat about asr and achilles, or rush around looking for a thought/quote on primal anger, or carp about how could they do this to khushi...

right now, that day is not even on the horizon, hyuk. phew.

good to see you and your pm had me thinking and thinking...

and really... when will that ray pop out from the clouds? any idea, people?

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: samin6

@ ARSHI, Indi and Ami, I am really enjoying my three nieces. I know they can be a handful but they help  in making my daughter happy. The oldest is six months younger then mine but she is more mature. I am actually looking forward to more interaction with my SIL. She is the very best in my view. We have one thing in common we banter with my brother. We also always used to do everything together. I appreciate her a lot because she was always supporting me against every odds. I also have a lot of respect for her parents. Once when I was sick in the middle of Ramadan in Bangladesh, they traveled from a different city for a whole day to see me in hospital and when I was returning her mom changed her return date three times so that she could accompany me back and I had not even asked that from her.  We are extremely lucky to have such an amazing family Insha Allah.

hi samin,

when family is nice, it's a fabulous feeling. i can imagine you loving it. got these rather cute nieces and a nephew. handful, but full of joy too. have fun with them and your bro and sister in law. 😳

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Horizon

Hey Arshi. Thank you so much dear. Missed all of you.  My hubby actually has been working out of the country for the last 2 yrs (the reason for my time for IPK addiction) and he was on a visit in June and it was my son's 3rd Bday too, so some preparations. I have to put these two ahead of IPK at least once in a while  Hope to catch up with all analyses.
Hope all is well at your end.

That sounds fun though...as I love that age 3 ,I remember those days make them do what ever I want...trust me now it's a whole new ball game...

There is no doubt you have to put these two up front of IPK...😊 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: samin6

Hey samin😊

It's a good feeling when you have a nice family and the way you are describing , it's a blessing.Good to know that you are having really good and caring one ,trust me it's hard these days to find everyone on same side.

Enjoy your nieces as they are coming close to you and your daughter will have company...

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My mom is having surgery this week so I will inactive, well sporadic, for a while
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katelyn

^ IssPKaur

These are too cuuute!  Yes, a cat and a mouse cheering and the others are dancing rabbits!!  If interested, you could find the monkey, cat, crazy rabbit and many other emoticons here: http://www.laymarks.com/monkey-emo

Just copy and paste into your post!!

Kate these are so cute...thnx for sharing