Frequent Posters

Preety_woman thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Thnx Di and I know too much honesty is a killer too yet peaceful ...love u❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Horizon 

Good to see you my friend...welcome back...hope everything is fine and we will see you often.as I miss your discussions a lot though don't take part..but do read all of em...
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: goofy

@ All analysts and createors

Love your efforts and love for this show...awesome analysis as ever...It's me or you guys are becoming shinning stars each day..

Too good hard to say who is good or best as each one of you exploring at different angle ,yes some are digging more than the other and some are just talking about the two...either way it's taste is not getting less...

And the ladies with poems and VMs and edits are exploring it in their style..standing ovation...

You are all Chamkeele stars...raat mein dain se teesre haath ...jo sab se zeyada chamkate hain👏

Thnx

Thnx dear for so much love...LOVE is the reason I am here as this show and these two are part of my life...can't put them aside...impossible at least for now
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@samin 

I want to know What is thobda? I read some of the discussion but I have no clue what is it. Can someone please help a very poor person understand the meaning of thobda? I am understanding that this is a new virus which particularly infects the BFTP members. This symptoms of someone infected is confusion, laughing, smiling, euphoria, rapid changes in emotion, interfered thought process among a few. It only effects people who come and visit the IPKKND forum on india-forum. So can someone please continue with what other symptoms they are experiencing about this new virus?

Thobda is FACE and we all were discussing his face in different ways...

If anyone has explained u already then disregard my boring description...as I am not a fun person I know that ...
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 146

This is my 50th poem and it is dedicated to a girl who could have easily been the reason of breaking up of a united family, but wasn't. A girl who could have easily disregarded the wishes of her boyfriend's family, but didn't. A girl who could have easily become someone who was cheated, but wasn't. A girl who had every reason to hate the new girl in her man's life, but didn't. A girl who could have easily turned into a scheming jealous girlfriend, but didn't. A girl who could have been hated by everyone, but infact went on to win everybody's hearts, except the one heart that she yearned for, the most. This poem is dedicated to Lavanya, a girl in love.

A Girl in Love

She was a girl who loved short dresses
Who always fulfilled her man's wishes
She entered his home amidst many glitches
For she was a girl ... in love

She agreed to be trained by a junior
She befriended her and kept her near
She changed inward and also exterior

She knew there's no love from the other side
This, from herself she tried hard to hide
Every fact she ignored and to herself she lied
For she was a girl ... in love

At last she let go her life's dreams
She had to heed to all the facts' screams
But it pained her while leaving her treasured realms

She proved she belonged to an esteemed culture
She could have become a vampish vulture
But she chose to be a dove

Thanks for PM Durgey or would have missed out on this wonderful poem. Have lots of  work and worries too.
Anyways, Congratulations on your 50th poem! Hayye Devi Maiyya thats a noble achievement!!!⭐️ A record in the Blaster Archive!!!😃

The poem was very touching. The last paragraph is what makes La different from other 'other girls' and IPK different from all TV serials!!! 

Keep writing, Durgey!😃

P,S. The pages are just flying by! I will never be able to catch up! But love the fact that the thread is dhak dhaking atway at great speed!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Indi

Love the latest VM of Zoha...as I am coffee and tea person so no problem for me...yet love it at my cup of tea after work in my evening right now...
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Was watching this and was curious if anyone knows what is the language of the subtitles. Sorry unable to post the video of Daily motion.

Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Horizon 

Good to see you my friend...welcome back...hope everything is fine and we will see you often.as I miss your discussions a lot though don't take part..but do read all of em...

Hey Arshi. Thank you so much dear. Missed all of you.  My hubby actually has been working out of the country for the last 2 yrs (the reason for my time for IPK addiction) and he was on a visit in June and it was my son's 3rd Bday too, so some preparations. I have to put these two ahead of IPK at least once in a while  Hope to catch up with all analyses.
Hope all is well at your end.
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Horizon

Was watching this and was curious if anyone knows what is the language of the subtitles. Sorry unable to post the video of Daily motion.

Hi Horizon!!  Good to have you back!  I believe that is Turkish but not 100% certain!  I've noticed there are several uploaders on Dailymotion!
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-142

Parallel scene, two soul mates who are destined to be together, one is in the edge to break a coerced relationship, other  one is declaring her already broken alliance. One is in contrition to break his to be fiance's heart. Where his soul mate is convulsing to reveal the secret of the reason, why it called off.  the episode was intense and somehow melancholic,  but at the same time it heralded the alliance of another couple who are made for each other. Destiny has to unite this soul mates now. 

Brilliant opening para Sohara.  Just loved it! 

"What am I doing?" He asks himself. He recollects how he ignored Lavanya's feelings. When she asked him, "don't you love me". He refuted in anger, no, he doesn't love her. His contrition is very visible in his countenance, "I didn't do right to Lavanya." He mutters himself, clutches his fist in compunction, he can't do knavery with her.

Arnav sees Khushi came to RM, still looks forlorn. He stands for a while to look at her. He thought something. What did he think? May be  he got more determined  to tell Lavanya the truth.

Anjali is looking delectable, she  comes to talk to Khushi. Khushi's tension pulsates more  to see her, she grabs the strap of her bag to get some courage.

"I tried to call you for so long. Did you forget there will be two engagement take place in this house?"

She notices Khsuhi's woebegone state. .👏Anjali asks her, is everything alright, why she is looking so pale? Khushi says that she wants to say her something. But can't speak further,  cause Anjali's mangalsutra (nuptial chain) tears while she was fixing it. But Khushi doesn't let it fall, she just catches it before it hits the ground. It  sure indicates that Anjlai's marriage is now on Khushi's hand. If she reveals Shyam's truth, her marriage can break, like the mangalsutra.  that was the best part of that scene it is all in Kushi's hands now! just terrific.

Anjali gets frightened  in premonition. She thinks it's a omen  and gets scared if her husband is fine or not. She can't live without him. (Your husband is absolutely fine Anjali, but your marriage is  at stake for sure.) She runs in front of the DM idle to pray for his life and safety.

Khushi comes to console her. How can she tell her the truth now, where she is seeing how much she loves her husband!  Anjali is crying clutching her mangalsutra close to her heart. Khushi assures her that nothing happened, everything is fine, her husband and her marriage as well. She tells her not to cry. she thinks no wrong has happened and she promises she will not let any wrong to happen. I'm surprised how cum Anjali didn't see her words strange or fishy. Did she ever thought why Khushi is promising to protect her marriage?  Dumb lady, sometimes avert your thought from your blind love and think practically.

"hum inke bina kuch nahi hai Khushi ji, agar inka kuch hogaya to (I'm nothing without him. If anything happens to him, let me go and call)"

Her voice is quivering in fear. Anjali's words put Khushi in quandary again.

Arnav comes to La's room. He can't linger this issue any more. To see him La gets scared in anticipation. She sure suspected something wrong. She starts to blabber unnecessarily. So many work has to get done in such a short time! She gets two tone of fabric for his suit, what color will suit to him, classic black or charcoal grey! Your eyes she stopped. She knows how beautiful  those caramel orbs are!. She thinks charcoal grey will look good with it. She doesn't let Arnav talk, just keep talking, needs to go to parlor, she goes on, avoiding eye contact with him.

Arnav keeps his hand on her shoulder, "Lavanya, I need to talk to you."

She gets scared again. She is not ready to hear the brutal truth. She clutches the dress (I think it's her engagement outfit, she just doesn't want to let it go) She  denies to listen, 'no you don't have to ASR."

Plz Lavanya, ASR pleas in acquissence..

Khushi sees Anjali is talking to the pandit about some braat and pooja. She thanks God that her husband is safe. She tells her that she wants to perform a special pooja for her husband's safety.

Pause: Oh Gosh how superstitious Anjali is!Or how much she loves that atrocious man. Kash he could value her love. That wicked man doesn't deserve her immense love though.

Finally Anjali notices Khushi's tension, She asks her what's wrong, she apologizes to get distracted because of the mangalsutra. She reminds her that she wanted to talk to her about something. Khushi fidgets, touches her dupatta, tries to gather some courage. Anjali notices that her ring is missing. After hesitating a bit, Khushi tells her that her engagement broke.

Anjali gets flabbergasted to hear it. She asks her how did it happen? how the alliance broke and how did she make such big decision?

"How did it happen?"

She knows she is intruding her personal matter, but she needs to know. Wher she is feeling so bad,  Khushi must be feeling worse. She tells her that nani will also feel bad for her. She knows how much nani loves her. Hearing nani, something strikes in Khushi's mind.

Arnav wants to talk to Lavanya. La doesn't want to hear anything. She is too amorous to Arnav.

"plz ASR don't say anything."

Tears well up in her eyes.

Arnav touches her cheek,

"Lavanya what you feel for me, I don't feel same like you. May be never did. And now."

His voice quivers.

"now can't lie to you any more. in fact, can't insult you more by telling you more lies, not for me, but for you. I mean, hum dono (both of us) Lavanya you and me, this."

He can't finish, La grabs his hand

"I know ASR.I thought you would say this to me. I perhaps felt it before, somehow it was my fear that our relationship would end like this. You know, without any."

They turn back from each other,

"I knew, perhaps didn't  want to accept it. Kept telling lie to myself, All the time. That much of lies, that those lies seemed real to me. I know you wouldn't like it. But for the last time, for once can you hug me?"
She is crying incessantly. Arnav's memory, whatever she got from him is indelible for her. I felt a pang of pain for her that she feels  he doesn't even like to hug her.

Contrition is visible in his expression. They turn to face each other gradually. For the first time Arnav took Lavanya in a warm embrace. His compunction is killing him to hurt her like this.

Pause:  Sana disappointed me in this scene. She couldn't emote the intensity. Really?  I thought she portrayed the "ignoring " part quite well.

Asr begs her an ardent apology.

"khuch sawalo ki jwab nahi hote. It's funny, na ASR, Jaise hum logo achanak engagement ki, mujhe kaise  pata chala ki kuch theek nahi.Tumhe kaise realize hua, ki tum mujhe itna pyaar nehi karta, jo mein tumhe karta hoon.

Translation" there is no answer of some questions. It's funny, how we suddenly got engaged, how did I find out that something is wrong. How did you realize that you don't love me the way I do."

Arnav keeps his hand on her shoulder to stop her. He can't hear any more. He agitates to see her incessant cry.

"are you OK?' he asks her in a soft tender tone, modulate his voice more husky. He is really concern for her. He thinks they should tell it to the family and tell it together.

La's expression confused me. Any way she doesn't want Arnav to tell everybody about their break up.

Again Sana couldn't emote properly.

"sabko dukh pauchake hume kiya milega. What I'll get by hurting all. Plz anjali ji by mistake, don't say to anybody about my broken alliance. Moreover jij and Akash's engagement is a very big day for both of the family."

A very sensible decision of a very mature girl.

"what about your pain? You know what are you asking  me to do".

Anjali is ambiguous.

In the parallel scene, La is also saying the same thing to Arnav. she thinks it's not the right time to reveal this. Everybody is so happy. Mamiji agreed for Akash and Payal's marraige after so much difficulties. If sh ecomes to know about their break up, it may affect Akash and Payal's engagement. She doesn't want that,  because of her, nani and di get upset.

Arnav smiles in satiation to see her sensibility.

"I can't believe this that you are so concern for  my family."

Arnav cares her cheek again,'I respect you for this."

La can't control her emotions, she again hugs him.

"you respect me, but love!"
She breaks the hug, wipes her tears and says sorry.

(Jhappiya-shappiya lele Sana, that's your farewell treat. That time Sana was leaving the show to participate Ms. India pageant.)

La doesn't want Arnav to feel guilty about this matter. "I mean it"

She wipes her tears,

So it's decided that  we will not gonna say it to anybody."

Arnav convulses to hear her.

La didn't retaliate. She even didn't want to put the blame on ASR. She acted like a connoisseur here. I salute La for not being vindictive or nasty. She just accepted the fact. She knows Arnav is not to blame. From the very beginning  he was very clear about their relationship. He never made any commitment to her. To avert his feelings from Khushi, Arnav took the abrupt  decision to marry her. Lavanya is a grown up, matured woman. It was literally impossible to ignore Aranv's reluctance to her. So she finally admitted that she ignored the fact and kept telling lie to herself. But Arnav came to break up the relationship first. In this case I have to say that Arnav's love won. The enormity of  his love for Khushi compelled him to break La's heart. He thought it rightfully, that he is not only deceiving himself but deceiving La too. Some may think that Arnav deceiveded La. But if he would marry her, he  would deceive her and him as well.👏

Arnav just accepted his feelings for Khushi by rejecting Lavanya.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4gOvPMLyE2g[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to the uploader

Very, very nice Sohara.  I must say I only disagree a little about La or Sana.  But no worries we still got her to go and NK in and eventually A & K together!