Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey, thanks Div. 😊
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Cynthia, just saw that pic of your family while catching up on the pages. You do look ravishing in red. Thanks for sharing the pic, Thanks Arshi for posting it here.

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Your heart goes out to the underdog, I see...mine too...glad you wrote for her. She really impressed, didn't she...
And I'd say love makes one selfless maybe.. but Wiwy might ROFL and 'Loveguru' me to death πŸ˜†... But is true, isn't it? Khushi did inculcate a lot in her, coaching her with love and generosity... but when it was time for exit, she may have given ASR the biggie...Pyaar hamesha sabse bada hota hai! No malice, no bitterness, pure grace. She was truly a girl in love!!

Oh yes, she did impress. Nobody expected her to do what she did. And that's where she won all the accolades. That line 'Pyaar hamesha sabse bada hota hai!' really hit the nail this time, and perhaps ASR started to think in that direction from this point.

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

now you're talking, durga... aah what a lovely piece. of course, it is most natural to wander off to asr khushi at the mention of any fabled couple... and you're talking the cosmic jodi. shiva the wild one, smoking pot, hanging out with the guys, ungroomed, spaced out, but utterly pure and elevated, gorgeous in parvati's eyes, she with a father who stood firmly against the union (what a plot). i am not much of a temple goer, though sometimes i hear a call and land up or have a dire need and rush off... but that image of the not perfect yet fabulous male, with his immense anger... his dance of rage... his wife completely immersed in him, and he in her... mmm i am not surprised you thought of some people.

every great love story leading to union through that indescribable feeling called love is at some level the same, isn't it? which is why, radha krishna was brought up so many times i guess in ipk, only that they subverted the whole thing... she was his mami they say, and he the lover of thousands of gopis, they never married, yet was there ever a greater love epic in our land... what maturity thousands of years ago, that understanding of a feeling.

glad my chat with isspkaur helped you feel less lunatic.

Durga!

You speak with such clarity always. Arnav and Khushi, an eternal couple they are through their massive following... eulogized to mythic proportions, almost... so even though i initially balked at the idea that there've been discussions comparing them to deities, I do totally get it as well. And Indi has made it come alive with the mention of the "
not perfect yet fabulous male, with his immense anger... his dance of rage... his wife completely immersed in him, and he in her" (Wah mere ocean!) They are in our lives whether we like it or not...i make in my head references to them in the oddest of places...not to mention anything remotely in the region of ishq pyaar mohobbat.

I loved the lines :
Happy to be part of something, like a balm which soothes
Rambling, to my heart's content, without worrying about the length of the spaces
...is exactly how i feel!

There is sukoon here, and soch, asli waali...and you all so warm it makes me❀️ πŸ₯³

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Durga this is just outright beautifulπŸ‘...perfect poem for Lavanya...superb β­οΈπŸ‘β€οΈ

Thanks Supriya and thanks for all the stars and hearts in the poem too. 😳 Felt good writing a proper poem after many days. 😊 

Gorgeous tribute to La Durgey.  Indeed she was a girl in love and i do feel her love was unconditional for Arnav.  Loved how the writers wrote La in her last few episodes. Finally it felt that her due character showed itself after a number of major inconsistencies. I fee finally her character is done justice to here by writers and by Sana, who for me always fell short in reaching this character's potential. these last few scenes with her were marvelous and left a big mark in all of our hearts! would've bee nice to see her return, but maybe she just couldn't for she was a girl in loveπŸ˜‰ 

Ami, thanks for liking the poem. I agree, the writers did mess up her character, but they did full justice to it towards the end and Sana did a very good job too. Me too wished for her return but not for NK, maybe in some other way denoting that she managed to move on and found her own share of happiness.

You made me love Lavanya today Durga! Just a wonderful piece of tribute to this selfless girl! Loved every bit.. esp the last verse. Honestly, I couldn't feel Lavanya's love much as she seemed to be in an eternal denial bordering stupidity for her supposed IQ levels. Perhaps the realistic me.. but the way she most gracefully exited.. redefines grace itself.. and set a bench mark in Indian Telly! Hats of to the Cvs and to you for poetically bringing out the hidden emotions of this girl!

Thanks Horizon. For all the mess they did with her character, turning her into a brainless chic, the writers really gave justice to her before she exited. I agree such a character wasn't seen before on Indian telly. The heart really goes out to her when she leaves.

My dear sweet Durga,  This poem is just beautiful and makes me too, fall in love with our dear La.  Just wonderfully written and poor La she chose to close her eyes hoping beyond hope that he would return her love.  If it wasn't for Lavanya, kushi would not have been around him to tempt him so much or to break those walls around both La and Arnav's hearts.  Lavanya as well as Arnavji let those walls tumble and they became who they were supposed to be!  Thank you for your brilliance!

Thank you so much Cynthia. For long La so wished that things would change in her favour, but finally she had to agree that it was not to be. Very well said in bold above. I agree to it completely.

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
New clip to share!  I really prefer to watch with English subtitles.  The downside of dubbing is that it will take away the quality acting by Barun and Sanaya and the rest of the cast!  Voice modulation is a big factor here!  ASR's voice has to be powerful and intense when he is angry.   Oh well...but looking forward to the high quality picture!  I do hope someone will upload them!! 

Ok Blasters, how you do feel about this!!

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Season 1 returns to Star Life OK Hindi-2PM English-6PM [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6DSXqBOc0s[/YOUTUBE]

cr to uploader
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

New clip to share!  I really prefer to watch with English subtitles.  The downside of dubbing is that it will takes away the quality acting by Barun and Sanaya and the rest of the cast!  Voice modulation is a big factor here!  ASR's voice has to be powerful and intense when he is angry.   Oh well...but looking forward to the high quality picture!  I do hope someone will upload them!! 

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Season 1 returns to Star Life OK Hindi-2PM English-6PM [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6DSXqBOc0s[/YOUTUBE]

cr to uploader

good 
but not that feel 
i mean language 
you are right di 
but whatever they are on screen 
dont know what rong india has done with them
IssK. thumbnail

^ Good morning, Indus, the Ocean and all Blasters!!  IssPKaur, what an awesome nickname for Indi!! πŸ‘πŸΌ  Thanks for sharing Zora's vm, Indi!  What a great way to start the day!  I'm more of a coffee drinker like our ASR.  I like mine nice and strong!! πŸ˜‰

Ya nice, no? Me proud! 😊

And the VM is fab! Zoha a true blue rockstar!

As for me, I'd like mine strong too.. though nice is not my cup of tea so much πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

IssK. thumbnail

New clip to share!  I really prefer to watch with English subtitles.  The downside of dubbing is that it will takes away the quality acting by Barun and Sanaya and the rest of the cast!  Voice modulation is a big factor here!  ASR's voice has to be powerful and intense when he is angry.   Oh well...but looking forward to the high quality picture!  I do hope someone will upload them!! 

cr to uploader

OMG what was that?!

DurgaS thumbnail

Thank you all for the comments on my 'Some thoughts' post. Would really like to reply, but it is quite late, got to go to bed. So will reply tomorrow. Good night from me and Good day to you all who are still here. 😊