Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Sohara 
Thnx for reading and commenting 138-139

love it as you said he is the only one she seeks in distress though unintentionally...so true

Shyam is just a  deceitful person and we do have these kind of people around us.such a pity ...thee is no difference between an animal and a human
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

episode 140

"phone karoon ya na karonn..." should i call or not...
felt like a whole confession of deep abiding forever sort of love to me... ⭐️

i have never seen asr in this quandary. he does what he wants to... since when does he wonder and fret... that too about making a call? but she was crying, she hadn't completed her sentence... then she'd upped and left with a cryptic..."hume jaana hoga."

This is a process of reducing in love.

he ran after her, well he tried not to let it be obvious... glided smoothly (i was half dead at the sight of course, needing to rewind several times to catch the scene) into the living area following khushi... but asr doesn't chase after departing girls with incomplete sentences... yet this asr does. people talk about arnav and asr and the difference and as if he is his own doppelganger. and it's an either or situation... asr or arnav. i have always thought of him as one single person, a side of him choked by tragedy. leaving a hard, stony, surface to view, not too many chances to peak within. a fort as it were with reinforced ramparts and a very wide mote, drawbridge usually up. 
INdeed he is the one person with multiple personality effect.ONe who can go any extent in Love and the other can do the same yet in hate

the arrival of khushi, the connect with her, begins to bring down this fort... let us peer in. she released his withheld side... he grew back into all of him... in my way of thinking... he never really changed and became someone else...
he was always this man. the potential was a given. the catalyst came along.⭐️

i adore asr with his good, bad, indifferent... he feels complete and real. there will always be inexplicable sides to him, and that gussa, that is his. but now, the tenderness trickles in when he least suspects and a need to listen carefully to someone, look for signs... he wants to give a damn... he wants to be the one she says everything to... only he still doesn't know why.

asr is beside himself with worry, when his girl friend makes a face at his indifference and complains all he can ask is " lavanya, khushi kahan hai?"
Who said he was a different person,its Khushism who brought the real of him out and the artificial one to say bye bye

when she's taken aback and replies, she's left and she said as much, he is still not out of that sensation... "par woh bahut hi..." when an actor gets his character the way barun got asr, you come to these indescribably beautiful moments, impossible to put words to. he was at a loss for words himself, just knew she was not good and wanted to make sure she was ok... an overwhelming need in him... he even asked his sister in an unguarded way about khushi. then of course, at her curious gaze, had to pretend, it was because of all the pending work. anjali picked something in that tone of his... not so easy to fool this girl... alas, we all meet our waterloos, hers had to be the man she loved the most in the world. in anjali's story i always sensed a tragic vein. look at her life... a birth defect (possibly) that made her depend, complicated things, parents taken on her wedding night, all the fears of being alone, never looked at... then along came shyam... and she let her personalty become completely dependent on him. a fine, educated, sharp girl... yet the adversary sensed the weakness and moved right in.
Indi well said here as we already had this discussion on some thread with kk,you ,Durga and Ami and me...I feel the same as I connect her to myself ...if I as an educated person stayed with that guy for the sake of my kids...she is doing for her reasons...the difference is I did with open eyes and ears...and when time came just snapped out of it and that's exactly Anji did ,she did snap out of it when her motherhood went under attack..that is the most fragile moment for her
in the process, anjali slowly allowed herself to become less and less, till nothing of her practically remained visible... without him i am nothing. what a position to have. this was perhaps anjali's fortress, this retiring from herself... letting someone else become everything. strange how humans cope. there was tragedy in her life... so when there was a clamour for her to meet someone, i was a bit what the... she needed to digest the horror first, didn't she... slowly away from any interference or manipulation find her way back again? ... badi sayani... needed to get to her mind again.

sorry to digress, but every time i see anjali minus shyam, she seems like another person altogether. some relationships actually suffocate and kill people. we may think marriage is symbiotic, two equals equally nourished by each other.

but what if it's between a parasite and a host? where the former saps the latter of all strength.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

la's look again said so much... she is not being able to deny the facts anymore. her man has another woman on his mind... all the time. happens, and every time it does, hearts break... we are going steadily toward one. in this episode, adroit direction of a couple of moments says more than hours might have. that look in la's eyes... she wants him, she is upset with his indifference, then the thing she doesn't want to see is right before her eyes.

he knows la looks askance, but is too worried to really be able to mask it.
La is totally aware of it here...and he sensed it too but oh my he does not care .that was my grabber...he just wants to know Khushi is right or not.

khushi had been crying.. "par woh bahut hi..."

khushi is in the heart of a storm. the man she was engaged to is anjali's husband. that in itself is enough reason to shatter and never trust a soul again. but here are deeper issues. and the entire episode builds these... sometimes the writing is too insistent, heavy handed... as though making sure the viewer gets the point... huge amounts of lines on how important the relationship is to anjali... nani ji, mama ji, mami ji, then anjali... in quick succession all bring it up. for god measure some blessing the couple and praying for their continued happiness is also called for.πŸ‘πŸΌ

we are shown how much he is loved by all.

then comes shyam's deadly road runner act. he will use every ploy he can... usually that involves sensing someone's weakness and cashing in on it big time... in this case, khushi's love for her family... "kin haalaat," under what circumstanes they got engaged... he even tries to win the gentle khushi's mind with stories of not getting love in that rich people's home... everything he can think of, he manages to convince her that he had actually wanted to tell her before their engagement... but finally, a little surpise. khushi walks off. enough.
way to girl...she knows the meaning of commitment
the constant harping on the issue of anjali's dependence and shyam's evil, which together writers hope will convince us that khushi needed to conceal the truth... is frankly tiring.

when your proposition is weak, i guess yo must convince much.

abhaas's acting, fairly un-nuanced really didn't help either... nor the overuse of the shyam creepy music.😑😑😑

I hated it ,😑😑😑

one dialogue stood out though...
"yeh zaroori nahin khushi ji ki jo hume dikhe wohi sach ho..." not necessary what you see is in fact the truth. asr will see something which will seem to one thing but be in fact quite another. and this inability to suss the truth beyond the visual will lead to extreme injustice at one level.

but could we equally say, had khushi not been swayed by anything and divulged the truth to him... we wouldn't have needed to come to the terrace that night?
TRUE  but then IPK was over already
was there a sense of krishna here again... was khushi somewhere responsible for that wedding in a temple? her action set it off. somewhere an acknowledgment that see it how you will, but hiding the truth was incorrect and led to the hell it did. if only, there is mention of that later, especially the night he goes to apologise to her.
indeed your actions release a chain reaction of mislead steps towards unknown future yet this is called destiny as I believe...there is no doubt she hid the truth and for the sake of family and the man she loves but didn't she pay the price for that then her action had a severe reaction...but because of her one action Anjali suffered the most ...her child would've been alive but again that was not written in destiny

a wrong notion, that strong people do not make mistakes and acknowledging they've made a big one will tarnish them somehow. we forgave asr his relationship with la... we didn't call him lech and creep because he was falling for khushi while still with another woman. why? because the character was real and honest... my belief. making khushi unreal was the biggest disservice to her. smacked of a male dominated, fuzz creating television world where we are fed a completely wrong notion of female power... again keeping us prisoners of "culture" completely without voice.
totally agreed with you if we think logically...it's a trademark of our media...even women are doing the same .if GUL has written this ,she could've done better.She did give us a new sense through this show but for Khushi they went back to trp

in this milieu... to have given us lavanya... please will the writer who got away with it, stand up and accept a long ovation from an old woman. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

shyam was evil. he was inclined to unholiness.

khushi was not. yet... she hid evil... no matter for whatever good she may have deemed it was justified. was she right?
IN my dictionary nop...

ah these questions... 

something i just didn't get the meaning of.

that shyam standing in the middle of the road, about to be run over... not moving. why? was he really lost and completely unfocussed... or was it his game to force khushi to acknowledge him...

did not understand the significance of the scene at all... maybe just his sick mind assessing how far khushi can be played... he needn't have worried, the real game had been played by writers already... i bet they knew most intelligent viewers would not agree with that holding back... 

He was buying time...and testing the limit of Khushi's hate so he can plan a new game accordingly...TRUST me Indi I've lived with this guy for 15 + years...Why do think I always mention I hate honey tongued and all of this ...They never stop..very smoothly and cunning they trap ppl ..it's easy  to say that Anji is blind but Cynthia just mentioned in mine and it's true we all become in one or other way with our hubbies...exceptionals are every where
You don't even  realize and yes it's hard to believe that such person can do that...

Indi you forgot to PM me ...I just found it by flipping pages which most of the time I don't do .PLZ PM is my life saver.

⭐️⭐️⭐️ I loved your discussion over Khushi's character .Totally agreed with you.They did show ASR character and his growth but Khushi left behind some where or should I say lost completely.

Shyam is slither and a game planner😑and Anjali ,it's not her fault...she has her reasons to follow him blindly.

Arnav amazed me here when he totally ignored La amd La ,she got her answer today

My comments are in red .Thnx 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 144

Everyone is Fine?

Lavanya says, yes, she is leaving and he replies she doesn't have to. 

Of course she does ASR, why else would she live there if not for marriage?  

She appreciates his honesty. 

Nani has called them downstairs, they have decided to tell the family after Payal and Akash engagement and they will do it together.  

They are fine.

The Gupta's have entered Shantivan.  Anjali does "round, round" (dedicated to our brave Lavanya),πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ to Payalji.  She has forgotten the grains and calls for them.  This is the moment we have all been waiting for' the introduction of Shyam to the Gupta's after the revelation
He comes walking very slowly and the Gupta's have looks that could kill on their faces and hurt, and then the ritual is completed.  Nani asks Kushi about her fiancAnjali covers for Kushi and says that Kushi told her yesterday he was not able to come.  They all come in, just love Sashi's face, he wanted to tear Shyam apart! πŸ‘πŸ‘

I wish he would rip him apart

Kushi thanks Anjali for saving her Anjali tells her she doesn't know who her fianc was but he doesn't know what he has lost. 

Oh he does, Anjali, he does!

Unbelievable frame, Shyam first, Anjali in the middle and Kushi behind Anjali.  I am sure that ArshiHamesha will have something to say about that so I will leave that interpretation to her.

That scene has three significances ,I will explain...Thnx 

Anjali leaves first, and as Kushi is walking away Shyam attempts to speak with her.  What nerve he has!  He thanks her and she curtly says no thanking her but thank his wife for it is she who trusts you!  She tells him she didn't keep quiet because of fear but for Anjali.  She gives him a fina;l ultimatum that if he messes up or does one more wrong thing she will be forced to tell Anjali.  She tells him not to come near her!

but Khushi is naive ,ppl like him never go straight

She is fine?

Nani calls him to introduce him to the Gupta family.  She tells him they are also from Lucknow, and they have raised their daughters with good values that bring love, peace and happiness to the family.  This uncomfortable situation was handled well by all.  Nani says Shyam is an attorney and thereby protects the truth; all faces drop at that.  They know this truth is not a truth at all.  He is a big fat liar!  Buaji was just about to strangle him (my POV) and Kushi stops her.

She was and KHushi just stopped her

They all are fine?

Mami and her friends are sitting at a table discussing Payal and her family.  Buaji overhears and stops at the table.  Payal joins her.  They talk about owning a textile mill and payal sets the record straight; her aunt had a small shop and it is closed now.  Mami has tried to embellish her future daughter in law's family status.  Payal tells them her father had a confectioners business but hence it has closed since his stroke.  As per G-d's wish.

Mami is typical here BRAND names Lady...Bualji did good though 

Anjali asks Kushi to bring Payal to her room where Lavanya is.  Payal and Kushi leave.  Kushi tells Payal to go to the room upstairs she will be there is a little while.

Buaji pulls Mami aside and asks her why she is lying. Mami says why shpuld whe tell them that they are from a family of confectonersHey, Mami be careful, I am a baker too! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then Buaji tells her she is very proud of her family.  Nasty Mami answers her that she wanted so much pride for daughter in law but now she has had to give up on that.  Come on, Mami, you better remember where you came from.  Buaji tells her she should stop saying" HHBB" and start chanting the name of G-d since they are going to be relatives.  She leaves.  Mami's friends taunt her a little but say her DIL seems very nice who cares about the family.  Mami tells them nothing will ever happen without her permission, understood?

She is fine?

Kushi knocks on his door and says it is funny that when we first met you didn't believe in marriage and look what has happened.  He opens the door and her face drops.  Here he is all handsome and gorgeous, just waiting for a few minutes more to become engaged to another woman.  Her face reveals her true feelings, just in that moment he opened the door and she looked into his eyes.  "What the?" he says as he opens the door to see her smiling face, but is she smiling? She is holding a gift for him.

She was sad indeed and possessive too yet smiling

Lavanya has opened the gift Kushi has given her, beautiful earrings.  Kushi tells her they are not made of gold and La answers her no, they are more valuable than that.  She says she will always value them wherever she is.  Kushi says to her that she is peaking like she is going far away from her.  Little does Kushi know, she is.  She says you are here in your in laws house.  La just smiles. She asks her why she didn't wear her engagement dress and La tells her what she is wearing is just fine. Kushi asks her if she is okay?  This would have been a perfect time for La to confide in Kushi but alas she doesn't.  Anjali calls for Kushi and she takes Payal and is about to go down when she turns took at La. They leave and La is in tears.  Arnav comes and she says to him she is fine.

They all are fine?

Nice Cynthia .as I watched this two days ago...yes she was sad for her man who was going to be  engaged with some one else.LOve you  bakerπŸ˜† teach some cooking skills...just make upia is not good.
OK you think he was gorgeous in that outfit...I found him gorgeous in white and grey the other day
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: samin6

@ Ami and Arshi loved your reviews. It gave a picturesque view of episodes 137-139

Thnx samin ...I was wondering where are you these days...till hit your post that you are reluctant writing about Shyam...go ahead take some risks...he is our only one of a kind villain...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Hi Guys!! got a chance to read a few, instead of highlighting through each one, i decided to jot a few notes down. hope you don't mind.

Arshi, your 136-137
Arshi, loved your start about the families meeting echother, indeed these small moments were plenty int he show. agree with you the CV owe us big tiime in shashi's case.  I'm so happy Khushi connted dots with Anjali but so diapointed that she never connected Shyaam to Babuji's "Sya Sya" even after she found the trueth she never thought "oh that's what babuji was trying say"  ..she never even thought about the face that he threw the ring off of her finger..it was all in the writing but a bit too much. Great pondering thougt about how she is the one alway exposing him, it would've made Babuji's revenge that much sweeter with her hands. Love what you said abouth scene where Khushi knocks on Shyaam's door.  I too thought she looked and found that pain/anguish on his face from the night he found out about engagement. nice description on the funny tire scene.  great analysis over all, nice connections throughout!

Thnx Ami ..I think she did when she was reverberating all the scenes before and after Shyam's revelation.You know our IPK and it's revelation process.Yes she was very uncomfortable as she knows he will be because she witnessed him during revelation of her engagement and how did he react and hurt himself at the end.she is afraid of his extreme nature now and knows he is possessive about her...very much visible to her the way he was giving her all those notions while sitting there.

soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@salooni

Thnx for NK gif and the promo video.Nice one...

always welcome
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

@ArshiH

Thanks for reading my 141 and 142
 I loved your detailed comments there. Your comments are always special and significant for me.

It's my pleasure that you liked the VM.

You made a very important comment about the status of the women of our country. I'm so fortunate to witness the women from three parts of the world. Though I was born in the US, But for some family crisis I had to spend couple of years back in Pakistan with my mom. You must now understand the reason of my fondness for desi culture. And I also visit India frequently, because of my dad. We are a big family and very attached to each other. I'm very much aware of the position of the girls of our Indian society. It's very unfortunate that the world developed so much but the narrow mentality of our society didn't change yet.

yes sohara as my father sent me back India when I was very young like 5 I think and he is punjabi and my  mom is Urdu speaking from Karachi...doesn't matter...both countries have basically same culture as you have witnessed too...I grew up there yet come back and forth visiting my parents...as they were in London at that time and then My father winded up everything yes because of three daughters ...very much typical thinking...

Point is because when you go from here to there ,you  can see, feel and acknowledge it and girls over there ,point out for you that what you are saying and doing is wrong...as they are so mold acc to that wrong stamped personification of a woman ...which I resented my whole life and that's why I never went back after marriage...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
OK ladies Good night it's almost 12:45 and didn't realize time.

GOOD NIGHT>>SEE U tomorrow
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
credit goes to tumblr

Episode-143

The dark night has passed, the storm is over, salvaged whatever the Gupta family could in a bid to move on. Shyam was a dark cloud on their head that engulfed them like a bad omen. Though Khushi couldn't reveal the secret of  his atrocity to the Raizada family, but at least they are now free from that unknown sin and Khushi is free from her unwanted alliance. She is standing at the impasse of the situation from where there is no return. On the other hand Arnav is free though, but unable to evade the divulge of guilty feelings what is gnawing at his heart. He is in compunction to break the heart of La. And another roguish man is not feeling guilty at all for his fallacy, rather tries to veneer it by beguilement.

Khushi admonishes Anjali not to tell the truth to anybody. She doesn't want to make anybody upset because of her. Anjali just admires her greatness, that she is thinking for others, ignoring her griefs. Anjali is feeling really bad for Khushi. Cause she knows how it feels when an alliance breaks. Her marriage also broke 14 years back and their parent's relationship was also at the edge of a terrible break up, what certainly led to the horrendous disaster of the family, made Arnav and Anjali orphan. And as a result Arnav's life became sardonic and wretched. Anjali again expresses her fear for her marriage. She understands Khushi's turmoil. But Khushi's anguish is not because that her alliance broke, her turbulence is for Anjali and her sister's marriage. When she wished to go home, Anjali agreed without hesitating. She is very much aware of her disturbed mental state now. Khushi assures her that she will finish all the rest of the pending works from home.

When she was leaving Anjali calls her back and asks her what she wanted to talk about earlier. Khushi couldn't say what she wanted to, so she just tried to prevaricate the truth. Anjali cares her cheek and tells her to take care of herself. How  Khushi can break such an angel's heart, who loves her so much .

In Gupta house all the ladies are anxious for Khsuhi. They are getting scared in premonition; Khushi must reveal Shyam's truth by this time; what can happen in RM! Amma is scared if anything bad happened or not. Payal is about to call her, then Khushi enters the house in despondent state of mind. The ladies rush to her to know about the matter. She tells her that she couldn't tell Anjali the truth. And she will not tell her the truth either. Bua thinks whether Shyam threatened her or not. She is ready to beat him up. If bua gives Shyam a punch with her dhai kilo haath, Shyam will sure reach to hell I guess. Khushi says that Anjali can't bear this fact, she will shatter completely. She considers her husband as a God. Bua retorts her, so that they should let her know immediately, so her illusion can break. Khushi says that her relationship is already broke, now what's the point to break another relationship. She thinks, may be some day Shyam may value her love and trust .

" If I tell Anjali everything now , there will be no chance left and her marriage will break eventually."

She turns to Payal. The fear of  breaking up of Payal and Akash's relationship was stymied her too. Payal refutes though, but Khushi can't agree. After so much grief Payal got her happiness, how can she ignore this now? She can't reveal the truth what can upset Payal, Akash and Anjali. But Payal still can't accept it. Amma who was actually feeling happy at Khushi's decision, now comes to her and tries to make her understand that,  what Khushi did is right. By hiding the truth, this two relationship will be saved from breaking. She wants to make Payal promise that she will not gonna reveal it to anybody. Amma takes her in her embrace,

"I only want your happiness bitiya. This time I will not let your heart break."

Again amma ignored Khushi. You may defy me, but I'm really upset with her behavior.

Bua is satiated and completely enamored at Khushi. She comes to her and praises her that she didn't realize when she grew up so big that has become capable to make the decision what the elder even couldn't take. Bua cares her lovingly; Khushi lays her head on her chest tries to find some solace there. Her heart is still heavier than the rain laden clouds. Amma finally looks at her with adoration.

Anjali is pensive, must be thinking of Khushi. Shyam enters the room frightened in anticipation, whether Khushi told  Anjali everything or not. Cause she is looking upset. Anjali is acting as if she came to know about Shyam's secret. She asks him why he is at home where he supposed to be out of the town. Yeah the swindler's out of the town work is finished. He doesn't need to go there any more. Shyam's fear increases to see Anjali's tears. he asks her eerily whether Khushi came today or not. The astute fellow tries to know the answer trickily. He tells her that HP was saying that she was upset since Khushi left. Did anything happen? Anjali answers him that she can't believe what khushi told her,

" How a relationship can break and shatter, Why this relationship is like sand, that how much you try to grip it in your hand, it slips from your fist. When we think we can rely on someone, why he deceives us, why they break our heart. "

Shyam cowers to hear that, shuts his eyes in fear. He is sure that Anjali came to know about his deception. Shyam almost begs her an apology when Anjali hugs him tight, 

"why all relationship is not like us? Why other relationship is not built in love and trust!" 

Sorry I had to guffaw at her words. How delusional you are lady! 

Shyam sighs a relief, that Khushi didn't reveal his secret. He asks her what the matter is. Anjali remembers Khsuhi's admonition not to tell anybody about her broken alliance. She wipes her tears, turns away from him and says that she is tensed because of the engagement party. There will be two engagements in the house and all the responsibilities is on her so she is scared, .all kind of portentous thought. is coming in her mind. Shyam gets delectable to hear that. He again takes Anjali in an embrace, says that she is so soft, that gets emotional in trivial matters.

Khsuhi is forlorn, she is crying furtively. Why she is crying now. She must be happy that her unwanted alliance is broken and her jiji's dream is also fulfilling. But I know why she is crying. She is crying for her laad Governor. In few hours her Arnavji will be officially be Lavanya's fianc. But she is strong. She can't make herself weak. She has to smile because of her sister. She wipes her tears, starts to tease Payal. Cause Payal is still upset. She puts a saree on her head like a veil and shows her a jewelry set. She is telling her that she will look really beautiful with this. But Payal is still upset. Khushi scolds her, if she goes to her engagement party with this sad face, then Akash will feel really bad. It is such a big day for her so she should smile.

"thoda muskuraiye.(smile a bit)"

She teases her more, tomorrow is her engagement, next comes the marriage and next she pushes her with her shoulder. She meant Suhaag Raat. Payal blushes to hear this, but  pretends to be angry and give her a light pat. Khushi averts it and says that then Akashji will be my jijaji.  Khushi teases her again and starts to tickle her. When Payal can't hold her smile anymore she takes her in a warm hug

"I just wanted to see this smile in your face. I do everything for your smile."

.Khushi is also smiling to see her sister's smile. But did I see a hidden pain behind her smile?

What a loving sister she is. I loved their sisterly bond. But alas, this bonding became weak after their marriage.

Akash and Payal are in the phone. Khushi is teasing Payal incessantly,

"How you are blushing, the whole neighborhood will come to know that you are talking with Akashji."

She snatches the phone from her hand and pretends to be Payal. The sexy Raizads descends down from the stairs on the other side of the phone. When Akash can't answer fake Payal's bold question the shy guy hands over the phone to the sexy guy. Khushi asks him is he coming tomorrow. Arnav doesn't get her "kya what?"

"Kya kya, if you don't come tomorrow, then who will put the ring on my finger?"

(so Khushi is unknowingly approaching Arnav to get engaged with her!)

Khushi now comes back to herself and asks Akash,

"right jijaji?"

She asks him that what happened to his voice. A while ago he was talking so shyly with her jiji, now what happened?

"Talk to me frankly jiaji."

Arnav replies "main, me"

"why feel shy with me. But you talk very nicely, very sweetly, not like your brother. Sometimes I can't believe that he is your brother. Where are you so sweet, so nice, so understanding, where your bro the laad governor."

Arnav now breaks his silence.

"I also can't believe that you yet couldn't recognize me that it's not Akash, but me.

yes I'm talking." He grits his teeth in anger.

Khushi starts to hiccup in fear.

He cuts the call in anger.

Hunn Akhroo sexy man!

Finally the big day is here.

All the preparation is going on in full swing in RM. Anajli seems busier than usual. Shyam also is joining the celebration. His hide and seek game is over.  nani gets enamored to see Akash. It's happy day for her, her two grand sons are getting engaged.

The preparation is going on in GH too. Bua gets delighted to see her bro, who is also ready to join his daughter's engagement. She gets amused to see Payal in a bridal attire.

Amma blesses her by kissing her on her forehead. Babuji is also looking at her with content.

Khushi is praying to her DM before leaving for the party. She dressed differently today and styled her hair as well.

"give me your blessing that I shouldn't  regret for the decision I took. Bless that everything happens smoothly and also bless jiji and Akashji that they get all the happiness in life.

She gets up in bua's call, but come back immediately

"I forgot about Arnavji and lavanyaji. Bless them as well."

She looks sad though while saying this. How can she asks blessings for her man  to be with someone else.

Khushi forgot to take blessings for Arnav and Lavanya, because DM can't give her blessings to them. DM only can bless Arnav and Khushi as a couple.

Arnav comes to La's room and sees that she is packing her luggage. He looks around, the closet is empty. Arnav is flummoxed,
what is this Lavanya, are you leaving?"

La looks at him confusedly.

Why he asking this question. Why she will stay here? Poor man, may be couldn't realize that La will leave so soon. He must be feeling really guilty.

Time started to change in Arnav and Khushi's life.

I just love love love this song. thanks Zoha to make a VM with this song.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=obCCaABNlYw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Anita
 Thanks for reading my 142
I enjoyed all of your comments.
It's my pleasure that I somehow can help you in your PCAT test.πŸ˜†