Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: indi52

yo issk,

this is why we discuss a tv serial. never was "just" a serial was it. tv serial thou never wert  πŸ˜†.

your point about the validity of one's own suffering makes me think. it's deep and true. i have no problem with her making a mistake from that perspective... we all do.

it's the writing that i find weak and slowly making khushi less, ultimately only a prop. while asr is given the option of introspection and realisation... she is not.

why?

why must the girl who started out feeling so real become indistinguishable from other tv bahus in the end?

she made a mistake, no issue. asr made several. human beings. he processed thoughts and came to understand his folly... apologised.

why not a similar trend in khushi?

instead, it's she is above all wrong. in fact on the bridge, that classic scene, when after a ridiculous suicide bid she calmly carries on as though nothing is the matter and when the fight erupts, she says she kept quiet for his sister's sake... her anger and suppressed fury about that so evident... it is touching.   but "mahanta" has alraedy been cued... good thing asr refuses to fall for it (but they had their revenge when she brought shyam back and he actually apologised to her... wow... i am not surprised barun had had enough... that was one of those many times post kidnap when he was absolutely right and yet, so that audiences never examine khushi too closely, he was made to apologise, even fry jalebi... hai re... the only reason he remained beautiful then was a young actor, that's all.)

ok so she always does everything for others... i can understand... an orphan who grew up with never ever feeling she had 100 per cent natural right over anyone... eager to make others happy, protect them, whatever... great reading of character...

but asr's mujhe batana zaroori nahin samjha was more than just a don't ya luv me, he pointed out the special place they had in each others life... he had been flirting with her... playing with churi and bindi (poor man what he wouldn't do for her) and little tadkas of "hi," she was flirting right back, choosing saris he liked, teasing him about the bangles... they meant something to each other... so if this happened, how come you never told me? valid question. yet never once is khushi shown pondering this.

and subsequently, he built on the haq theme. i am your pati... you have a right over me... a natural one... it's yours to take.

surely, something changes inside, over time when someone gives you that complete power. a confidence...an ability to see the truth which a thousand things may have stopped you from seeing earlier.

but, khushi never ever looks at that action of hers... forget about apologising. what's more, she brings shyam right back into the house... again for di. 

a fabulous prop, all dressed up in her vishwaas, selflessness (a completely wrong interpretation of a deep idea), love of parivaar, and prettiness (goodbye teda choti mojri pompm thinging girl, we prefer you as a thing), heartlessly used to hide the lack of real creative writing and take the tale forward.

my grouse somewhere is that. to make asr shine did khushi really have to become cotton hay and rags... oh i must stop writing now, before i drive everyone nuts.

Oh i completely agree with you. You say astutely. She really was badly butchered, there was no khushi left in anything, literally... going south pretty much forced-wedding onwards... there were delights like Holi but that was really those two, shining through the lack luster. We needed to take out morcha! Instead, we kept going back for more, seduced by possibility.

And you reminded me of that scene on the bridge! Rabba vey, Kyon yaad dilaya!! I detest that whole segment. How that even came about... He finds a piece of wrapping paper with a note in her drawer?? Right there, just lying around. Wah wah. That coupled with the most heinous joke they made suicide out to be πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ What writing!
Chalo, we are all set. Just recently, we softened up towards each other a bit, thanks to the events at Preeto's wedding...so let us, the gorgeous couple that people will keep coming back to watch, fight again... for each time we feel something for each other, we need to fight again, remember? We'll find a reason, no problem. The cycle of repetitive randomness must continue. 

My comment on self doubt was just a purely personal thingamajig from when i first saw that episode...I related to a moment, it made me reflect. Who knew back then what was in store later? But that's the way things work, right? We can find beauty in a moment, it is so personal and so transient. Blink an eye and it could be gone... but just the possibility of finding it is a magical thing. It keeps me going, i have to say... 

Isliye jo bhi kahen, ya suney, sirf ek baat ka matlab hai...that it's not what they did to the show eventually, it's what we saw in it that we take away. The flashes of brilliance. That's what i know i went back in search of, one to the next episode. Cos once you've seen it, you want more. In that sense, definitely, tv serial, as we know it, thou never wert!

Now did that make ANY sense?? 
Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 144

Arnav goes to la and asks La if she is actually leaving. La says she has to go (honestly what will she do in that house now anyways, she has no purpose, but I don't think the raizadas won't mind if she lives there). Arnav assures her she doesn't have to go (why would she stay here, she will constantly be reminded of what could have been). He apologizes to her saying all this is due to him (yup it was). La says he did what he thought was right (she really is becoming like khushi). πŸ˜†She said she should thank him that he spoke his feeling (that's all she ever wanted from him anyways, well that and his love). Once PayAsh gets engaged, they will plan to tell everyone the truth about their broken engagement. La tells Arnav to go but he insists on going with her.

Yes Khushi did change her and her thinking has new angle .Arnav really seeks apology from his heart for La

The Guptas arrive at the RM. Anjali comes and does aarti (I mean the round round) on Payal. She calls Shyam to get rice for her since she forgot them. He comes and looks at the Guptas who look back at him with anger in their eyes (they looked like they would spit fire at him).😑 He gives the rice to Anjali and she proceeds with the aarti. Nani asks Khushi where is her fianc (well nani ji he is here right under your nose). Shyam is about to leave is stopped. Anjali handles the situation and says he is out for some work (that is the same excuse she uses for her husband, luckily it works in khushi's case too ;)). Shyam is surprised and Nani wishes he were here (well he is). Guptas are speechless giving disgusted looks to Shyam who is standing there awkwardly. Anjali and Khushi are left alone where Khushi thanks Anjali for handling the situation. Anjali says Khushi's fiance does not know what he has lost by letting her go. Shyam is listening to all this (and he does know what he lost, his face says it all). Anjali leaves khushi and shyam alone. Khushi is following anjali but Shyam stops her. He thanks her for not telling the truth to anjali. Khushi tells him to thank his wife who trusts a man like him and not her (you go girl). She assures that she isn't scared of him but did this for Anjali. If he dares do anything fishy then she will reveal the truth (shyam is really scared, he has to be on his best behavior now). Nani calls Shyam  and makes him meet the Guptas.

Anita he is not scared ,he is buying time...for his next move...Anjali on the other hand is just becoming blind in his LOVE.I wish they really spit on him,Piece of garbage

Nani introduces him to the Guptas and says they are also from Lucknow and you can tell by my smile. Shyam greets them and the gupta look the other way giving him some awknowledgement, to make it look like they don't know shyam. Nani praises the Guptas' upbringing of their two daughters. Then she praises Shyam as well, saying that he is never home but when he is he just spreads happiness. The Guptas shoot him disgusted looks and bua ji was about to come at him but khushi stopped him. Shyam looks a bit awkward. Anjali comes and informs that the program is about to begin and everyone goes about in the party.

He was so despicable here in this scene,I wish Khushi didn't stop Buaji πŸ˜‘

Mami's friends praise Payal's beauty. Bua ji hears this and says Payal went to (on) her Bua. Mami said some stuff and bua said some stuff  but Payal comes and greets Mami's friends. Mami lies about the Guptas status to her friends telling them that they run a textile mill but Payal tells the truth saying that her bua had a small store but it is shut down. Bua ji said it went well but it was nandekishore's will what can she do. Then they asked what does her dad do and she said that they had a sweet store but that shut down do to him having a heart attack. Bua ji said what can they do it was NandeKishore's wish. Anjali also comes with Khushi and asks her to take Payal in her room. La is there as well. Bua ji tells Mami that she wants to speak to her and when they're alone, she asks why she lied about their status. Mami  says how can she proudly claim that they are halwais. Bua ji says they're proud of their status but Mami continues with her insults but bua ji shows her. Mami's friends also tells her that bua ji  seems fast and clever maybe her bahu will be like that too. Mami gets upset and says nothing will happen without her (which is sadly true, the raizadas let her do anything because it will shut her up somewhat.

Mamiji is very typical here but I like Guptas as they are never afraid or ashamed of their status.

Khushi is rehearsing how she will congratulate ASR and hand him his gift outside the door but the door opens with Arnav saying What the??? seeing Khushi standing with her hands outstretched holding the gift. Khushi's smile disappears. He asks her what does she want? Has she gotten a gift for him? She says no It's for La, because it is their engagement and congratulates him handing the gift. ASR accepts it reluctantly. She says that it is not only for his engagement but also for the fact that for someone who didn't believe in relations, he helped PayAsh come together as well as is getting engaged. Arnav looks down a bit and khushi notices that something is wrong. HP calls her saying Payal is asking for her. Before leaving, Khushi says she is very happy for Arnav and La. Arnav couldn't say anything.

Her smile disappears as he appears out of the door all handsome and dashing...just kidding..I think she was became sad for a while as before coming here she was praying DM and was sad and now she has to keep her chin up for all but she can't hide her feelings.

Payal is tired of getting ready (I thought she was already ready). πŸ˜†Khushi says she is going to help her get ready just like Payal helped her during  their childhood for school. Payal notices Khushi is not into it and asks her if Shyam did something but Khushi brushes it off (it is not shyam but arnav). La comes to call her and Khushi excitedly talks about her engagement. She even gifted earrings to La (I found it pretty).😊 La gets a little sad. Khushi said I know it is not gold but...La is touched and hugs Khushi. She says that this gift is very valuable for her and wherever she might be, she'll always keep this with her. Khushi says that she is saying as if she is going somewhere far away. She is right here only. She further asks why she isn't wearing her engagement dress but La brushes it off saying she liked this one. Anjali calls her (lucky la, she avoided being asked a lot of questions). But as Khushi is leaving she notices a perturbed la and turns to take a last glance at La who smiles reassuringly but as soon as Khushi leaves (I am glad khushi knows something is not right) La can't stop her tears. Arnav keeps a hand on her shoulder. She wipes her tears and turns around;  without him asking she tells him she's fine. The episode ends on a concerned arnav's face.  Will ArLa be able to tell his family that their engagement is broken?

I realized I never saw this episode and also 143

Anita good one dear ...I love what you said about Shyam..I wish they had done that...he need more than Chappals...ghoonsa...😑😑😑
Khushi is sad as her possessiveness is coming out but she hides it behind her smile.Feel for La yet she is brave and did take brave step
Thnx for your loving comments in between as I always enjoy those.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ hi issk,

good morning from mera hemisphere... you always make perfect sense.

i actually loved that acting on the bridge... just that now i see the loopholes in some characterisation. of course, the finding wrapping paper bit is ahem.

but as you say, as long as we are rushing to the next... all is well. thanks really to two very talented actors.

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

^^^ hi issk,

good morning from mera hemisphere... you always make perfect sense.

i actually loved that acting on the bridge... just that now i see the loopholes in some characterisation. of course, the finding wrapping paper bit is ahem.

but as you say, as long as we are rushing to the next... all is well. thanks really to two very talented actors.

Hehe...to tell you the truth, that's the scene, the one on the bridge, that i saw on youtube, donno how and why, and ended up watching the show from start to finish. So actually, i can't complain πŸ˜†

Always make "perfect" sense πŸ˜³ made my day, you indus girl!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

episode 139

credit: uploader

"i laud agni, the chosen priest, god, minister of god, the hotar, lavishest of wealth..."

with these words starts the first hymn of the rig veda, addressed to fire, the god agni, one of the three main deities of the vedic people. we evolved over the years, but agni remained central to many aspirations and ideas of our lives. it is there in weddings, initiation ceremonies, prayers, and most remarkably in our death... ending us... so that we may begin again. 

the only thing even fire cannot consume... is the soul... na hanyate. 

what was that fire lit and blazing at the beginning of episode? was agni here as the destroyer? if so, as the destroyer of what? of delusion? in buddhist prayer, a praise of agni  starts with: son of brahma, lord of the world, king of fire gods empowered by takki, whose supreme wisdom burns all delusion...

or was agni here as messenger to the eternal? 

"we choose agni, the messenger, the herald, master of all wealth..."
~~~ hymn 12, rig veda ~~~

was fire here destroyer, creator, and signifier of incandescent emotions, smouldering passions, truth that burnt and left only ashes so that a phoenix may rise from it?

fire is too powerful a symbol in our culture, especially in that form, part of worship, homa, for it to be just an incidental thing here. creatives wanted to cue much with just those few shots. fire, i felt, was the heart of this episode. 

a young girl's sixth sense, aroused by hints that she couldn't look away from will prove to be horribly right. you are just about an adult, you have never had a relationship with a man. a series of incidents lead to an engagement with someone you and your family thought to be a sincere, true human being. you didn't love him, but you tried to live with this relationship because you cared so much for the father who gave you home and love when another fire had taken both your natural parents. then you discovered, this man whose ring you wore was not only not true, he was married. that too to a woman who had come to mean a lot to you, not least because she was the centre of the universe of a man who made you feel things you'd never felt before.

as the fire burnt higher and worship grew ardent she tried to peer at the face of anjali ji's elusive husband. but he had to leave to take a call. an uncanny ominous feeling had taken such root, that khushi actually wasn't paying attention to the rituals. la had to nudge her to awareness. wonderful directorial touch there.

khushi is in disarray. some part of her has already worked out the math... she was good in sums and hindi always. something knew what she was about to discover. the many times she hadn't managed to see anjali's husband's face, then all this talk of raanisahiba, the name that matched, shyam... and babuji's hurling of the ring. inside khushi a knowledge had come. it needed confirmation.

so she stood at the terrace door.

ironic... the same door where the ultimate delusion would cloud asr's mind, that is exactly where she stood thinking, remembering, as the fire prepared to end a terrible delusion today.

she saw truth here. asr bought a lie standing at the same exact spot. light and dark, sweet and sour, good and bad, male and female, laughter and tears, water and fire, happiness and sorrow, the essential two of life. together they complete the picture. opposites that can't live without each other. that make up finally one. the ultimate truth.

beautiful set of flashbacks as she slowly, almost mesmerised walked up to the pretender. at the last minute a doubt: what if she is just imagining it all. great writing again. and then he turned.

and all was clear.

to break the myth, a physical act. khushi who wouldn't ever overstep any limit of decency or decorum, lifted her hand and gave shyam one resounding slap.

for this man had without laying a hand on her, but with the sweetest of words, the kindness of friendship, he had violated her very being. and she an untouched innocent soul. rape doesn't always need a physical evidence of forceful entry.

i can't even begin to imagine khushi's agony. i can be only one with asr in that concentrated burning anger against shyam he would show much later when the lie finally left him.

sanaya was spectacular in the whole episode, but in this scene, nothing short of a bafta award winning performance. her interpretation of a woman betrayed had not a cliched strand in it. and no overacting. no melodrama. khushi reminded me a lot of that day when asr had insulted her and taken away the platter of prayer things accusing her of pretending to be good, of not understanding the pain of losing parents. somehow as anjali asked her if she was ok, the most innocent and pure look came over her face, as though the real khushi, not the public face we all wear, but what's inside us emerged.

today too it was so. she seemed to assimilate all that she was, her roots, her parents, her upbringing, all seemed to come together and express their anger at, their "dhikkar" their fiery rejection of this heinous man. no words were necessary. in fact, i felt, the dialogues here were not as powerful as they might have been, but sanaya took care of all that with the sheer force of performance. and the director gave us his oft used "one eye" shot, arshi says it is the eye of horus, perhaps this refers to the future in a way... khushi as protector of anjali and asr. the protector who would leave herself defenceless to fend for those she loved.

as khushi leaves after the tumultuous few minutes with the serpent that is still trying to save its skin, - oh resilient is this evil twiner, note with what malevolence hidden in tears he hints at keeping quiet for the sake of the future of new relations to be established, akash and payal - khushi has a cascade of other recollections. together the two sets of flashbacks, one as she walked up to him, the other as she fled away dazed, form two bookends, in between the revelation of a filthy truth. one leads up to the revelation, the other leads to the concealment of this truth. "jiji... akash ji ka rishta..." payal and akash's marriage... again she wrings her hands... classic khushi in turmoil or some extreme emotion. but that is not the only reason she keeps quiet.

in fact, my belief is in her keeping quiet, there was her empathy for a woman she liked and valued, but most crucially it was because she knew how much it would hurt a man. a man who loved his sister more than anything in the world.

right now, in this man too, traces of fire. a quiet flame has begun to burn in the heart of an ocean. and it changes him, opens him, in ways he doesn't know nor understand.  

again, it is one who feels him that notices the new. la.

"neeche sab tumhara wait kar rahe hain.. di, jeejaji... aur khushi..." a pause. everyone is waiting for you downstairs, she tells asr, so wanting him to join them all: di, jeeja ji, others... khushi? is she looking for something in his gaze? like khushi, has her sixth sense too told her things she'd rather not hear? 

"lavanya i am not going..." abruptly says he. anger first, the usual asr. but then he sees her face fall, sadness. no, he can't do this any more. he holds her arm, "lavanya?" sweet and tentative. is that asr?

"please try and understand... mera man nahin hai..." i don't feel like... he is actually trying to explain why he is doing what he is.

she's never seen him like this. her expression says it all.

"what... kya hua," he has to ask, what happened.

"asr, you're being nice to me... tumne mujhse kabhi aise behave nahin kiya..." lavanya points out he's never spoken to her like this. a silence... maybe she decides to misinterpret... no harm pretending, just for a bit, only because you love... nothing else. she rests her head on his shoulder ad says she understands. as she tries hard not to.

fire destroys, so that something new may start again. she is just free of a filthy lie and its perpetrator. not engaged anymore. he is beginning to realise some things cannot be denied... she does matter. just now she had been so disturbed, he couldn't bring himself to yell at her at her loopy behaviour. 

something kindled long before is beginning to seek new blaze. in him a change, in her an unerring way finding to him. especially when she is in need.

and so we come to the poolside. he stands drinking his coffee and she just walks in unseeing in her state of mind, and dashes into him. and one of the most stunning sequences, layered and rich, delicate in beauty, glittering with emotion pure comes into play. barun and sanaya tell us of asr and khushi and a feeling hard to label, in a way only they can.

a pause here to say... yay, it's ipk again. people can lie, cheat, stone wall audiences with banks of telephone operators, show muscle, manipulate media, but in the end, the truth does have its way. the fire in which reputations were burnt was in the end a good fire. it showed us just how powerful some things are. you can't really consign talent and its validity to flames. love indeed never dies. here's to 8 july, all the best ipk. may this bring a new time of excitement to barun sanaya akshay deepali jayashri ji karan and every member of the cast, writers, directors, all. πŸ‘

back to the scene that slowly killed me.

"uh," she squeals as she bangs into him. great sound editing here. long shot, the slightest saddest whimper. 

the coffee mug breaks and shatters on the floor.

he turns with customary irritation, immediately reaching for gussa... "what the" through gritting teeth. "dekhkar nahin chal sakti this tum?" can't you see where you're going? 

she  crouches on the floor without a word to pick up the pieces of porcelain.

"khushi, main tumse kuch poochh raha hoon..."
khushi, i'm telling you something. he's still yelling, rough and disgruntled.

she continues to pick up the pieces. hands have a tremble.

an easing in his voice... he's beginning to sense she's not ok.

"khushi?"

and as you hear the dip to gentle query in his voice, a  rush of some feeling, you know, arnav singh raizada just wants to be nice to this girl with her craziness, her weird plots and plans, who makes him smile, makes him feel, and why does she sit like that on the floor not looking up, not answering?

"khushi?" he sits before her... at her level. he wants to reach her. it's so important to him. why is she in this state?

"khushi" his questions are there in the changing tone of her name...

"kya hua tumhe?" ever ever ever so gently, what has happened to you?

his voice begins to say what his heart beat will record a bit later. you matter to me. you make a difference. you make the difference. faraq padta hai.

and as he probes lovingly, she's coming apart. what ,a horrible shock she's had... how life has played with her.

brilliantly directed understatement.

a hand on her back... he wants to hold her, be her support, tell her not to worry, he's there.

a moving forward to hold her and turn her toward him, "khushi" dropped to almost a whisper... urgent yet gentle. tell me tell me what's wrong he seems to say with all of himself... i am here... i care.

he helps her stand up with utmost tenderness. her face is downcast, only hell in her eyes.

"khushi tumhare ghar pe koi problem hai..." is there a problem at home. he gropes for an answer.

"kuch chahiye tumhe?" do you want something? where oh where does this tenderness, this love come from... why does it feel blessed even before a word is said. this was the love that had no name for maybe it was just  a feeling that needed not a name. a question asked with a certain voice, a hand held out at a point in life that's all it took for you to know this is all that you ever wanted to know and feel there was eternity indeed.

she whimpers a bit... no words

"khushi!!"

he slowly lets her go perhaps thinking it isn't his place... and she is not saying a thing... he begins to turn away.

and again the girl who'd gone running to him in a hospital one desperate hour, shortly after he'd abandoned her on a lonely road hospital, and yet his were the only arms she knew she could seek solace and strength in... that girl returned... and in her darkest moment turned to him for comfort. as if she had a right to ask for it.

in a classic indescribably intense moment with a single simple gesture she said it makes a difference... the difference to her too. that slap was nothing compared to this fling of the body and heart.

she simply let go with a sob and buried her head in his shoulder... her place of solace, yes... no one knows how or why... but it is that. I really love how you described this scene

"your slightest look easily will unclose me
though i have closed myself as fingers,
you open always petal by petal myself as spring opens
(touching skilfully, mysteriously) her first rose"
~~~ e e cummings ~~~

she sobbed broken and abandoned. he's taken aback... worried... what's happened. why doesn't she say anything. he can't bear to see her like this. he must fix it for her. he must make it alright.

"khushi?? khushi, khushi, kya hua tumhe?" khushi, what's happened to you, asks again the gentle rakshas.

a tentative hand reaches for her shoulder.

"invisible threads are the strongest ties"
~~~ friedrich nietzsche ~~~

"khushi, shh shh shh," urgent his shushing, and trademark asr when he wants his khushi to calm down. like she's a child, a dear little child he wants to make the world ok for.

"khushi, it's ok..." thinks a little, what could it ? comes to the right cause...

brilliant piece of acting here again.

a glint of anger in his eyes at the thoughts that enter his mind.

"khushi, kya tumhare mangetar ne tumse kuchh..." khushi, has your fiance to you...I love how he guess it was her fiance...it was like he knew if he was not a good person...i guess he knew she would not react like that if her family members did something to her

she looks up at the mention of mangetar... instinctively. and along with it there begins a return to reality and its demands. 

his expression moves through quiet cold anger... "kya kiya ussne..." what has he done...

flaring nostrils, rage rising. he looked like he was about to set her fiance straight

"khushi, kya kiya tumhare mangetar ne?
did he try to hurt you?"

rough hard voice, ready to take on the world, for her... almost shaking with rage at the thought of her fiance, a man, doing anything to her. i felt layers of reasons here. he couldn't even think of her fiance hurting her in any way without going mad. that something, if it's a sexual assault or a physical one enrages him at many levels. then there was the issue of a man ill treating a woman. ever since his father's misdemeanours led to horror in his life, this is a thing he can't take. there was extreme disrespect of his mother in the incidents of the past. asr would not tolerate such behaviour toward a woman... and this was khushi.

the girl who made him feel strange, was now before him in a state of disarray, unable to even articulate what she feels... just tears and a seeking of him.

"unhone humare saath,..." he... with me... how much khushi wanted to tell him what shyam did with her, how much she needed him then... to feel human, clean, somewhat  decent... trapped so deceitfully and abominably by a knave.

he waits to hear.

"batao, khushi..." say, khushi!

she's begun to stall though. for memories cascade again.

she remembers a day in the rain and a man talking to his sister of his love, how she was his world, nothing else mattered. "mujhe iss duniya se koi matlab nahin, meri asli duniya toh aap ho." this world means naught to me, you are my real world, he'd said to anjali. she sees him holding his arm out for his sister's rakhi, joy and indulgence on his face. she couldn't complete her sentence.

little khushi, grown up khushi, all came together and stood helpless before the only man she could have said it all to, the only man she felt would care, would make it better. yet she didn't.

for the man whose world she couldn't bring herself to wreck... she kept quiet... for jiji, for anjali ji... and for laad governor who made her feel things she'd never felt before.

she kept looking into his eyes... long, searching, feeling, wondering, gaze... knowing she can't do it... not to him. he kept on searching her eyes for the answers, not knowing what stopped her.

"but a mermaid has no tears, and therefore she suffers so much more."
~~~ hans christian anderson, the little mermaid ~~~

a fire has destroyed delusion... and a fire has lit a flame that burns forever.

loved the analysis
i had no idea where to begin commenting
but some of my comments are in blue
sanaya did an amazing job and like you said no short of an BAFTA
i enjoyed reading your desciption of the arshi scene!!!!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 136-137: Love ka chakkar (circle of Love)

"Love ka chakkar hai na?" Mamiji's words come a bit later, and were totally meant for a different purpose, but like a bullseye, they his two people. But this chakkar  was seemed to circle theset two from the start of  this meeting of theirs didn't it? 

The moment he stopped her from closing the door by placing his hand   on top of her hand, my heart jumped and skipped a beat.  May have not been on purpose, but it lingered there and she let it linger there. The way she looked at him, It seems that her saans( her breath) ruk gayee (had stopped). Yes he was looking unbelievably dashing today in white and uff the way that key was dangling from his thumb was hot but something much much deeper had pulled her down that well of love, passions and desires with him. Interestingly, it was him who was able to walk away this time while she stood there trying to chase after her breath...rather her dhadkan.

Khushi was probably careful to keep the tea sugar free, but who needs sugar  where there is so much sweetness inside that love ka chakkar? πŸ˜†too bad he spills the tea, but insists on going to kitchen by himself where he knows the chai-wali is alone... and he was surely on her mind too judging the by shaky nerves.  you got that right, he is need of his khushi time

So cute the way he just stood there and let her frantically clean his white shirt. I doubt anyone else would be allowed such pleasure. *GASP* she ruined it. She offers to clean it up for real this time but he tells her "Stop! I'll do it, tum door hi rahi to acchaa hai" hehe a tiny hint  as to  how his perfectly white shirt of a life has not stayed so after she crash landed into his life...

Then there was that moment where we see him completely melting  when for numerous times now she has jumped to his rescue from other trying to feed him sweets. This time Buaji...even she's is a tad taken back by Sanaka answering for him. He was definitely touched  with her concern over and over. not many people show concern for him since he is an iron wall, people are too scared too i guess

One of the best  scenes came when Babuji recognized Anjali and came off hysterical when trying to  tell everyone the truth. How Arnav went into a "son-in-law" mode. Her family had so much importance to him, just as his DI and his family had become important to her.  "Mein Dr. ko phone karta hoon" he wanted to fix this situation asap for everyone, for her. Khushi is taking her Babuji back to the room when she struggles to open the door, but  his long slender hand helps her to push is open. i always loved how you described arnav

Their one-ness on full display here. In the room he sees a worried Khushi and ever so sweetly asks again "mein Dr. ko phone karoon?" and even after she said he is fine now he asks "kuchh daviyaan ya kuchh?" Some medicine? she was moved with his willingness to make it all ok. yes this is the same man who never misses a chance to yell/scream/ and give her angry looks all the time, but when she is in distress all he wants to do is make her happy  again...Put the Khushi back in Khushi.   he is the son they never had...and he is a damad in traing

Wonder if Babuji caught on to the love chakkar, even a gist maybe. he caught on to shyam's offness so why not this love chakkar

My absolute favorite scene  has to be when everyone seems to demand a meeting with Khushi's fiance except the perfectly displayed body language of one man in the room wanted nothing to do with this meeting...maybe if he never meets this guy, he can just pretend he doesn't exist, oh the thought of seeing Khushi beside this guys is killing him. and whats more is that when she goes to  knock on Shyaam's door, she looks at him and the look he gives her. That pain, that hurt of that moment he found out the significance of that ring was twirling behind those eyes like a tornado and she could feel every bit of the gusts. πŸ‘

And the relief on his face when there was no answer to her knock was priceless!

again she looked back at Arnav  maybe to see his relieved reaction.  uff how do they say so much to each other with their eyes  with so little time? such a short but impactful scene! There is no doubt in my little head that she knows he loves her deeply, madly and he knows she has also fallen for him. They spoke with their eyes here as if all had been confessed before and its only natural for her to turn to him before knocking on her fiance's door  with a worried look and that its only natural for him to give her a killer look, a look that had anger, pain, and  a plea all in one. 

His apology to Payal was also so special. How it must've been bugging him since Payal mentioned that night at the cafe. Seems saying "sorry" has gotten easier for bitwa too! His pure conscious on full display here. Payal was moved by the apology and in turn probably made him feel better. "in a way you saved me Arnav JI" she explained how could she be happy in such a home? and when she  mentioned that its Khushi who continues to blame herself for that night, he quickly defends her "It wasn't her fault, i stopped her from leaving" bringing tears to Khushi's eyes and when he saw all those feelings, thos tears in her eyes, he ran, a part of his koshish to get over her maybe. loved this scene

But neither could really run when they tried could they?,  DM never allowed it, but today its Khushi who doesn't allow it by taking the air our his tire.  Must mention some of my fav lines from that scene :)

"Crazy aap!" "Crazy you!" 

"Kya paana hai"  "what do you want of obtain?" (obtain and tools has the same word in hindi)

"Isse pata nahi bolne ke liye karan ki zarurat kab se padne lagi" "Don't know since when she need a reason to talk"

"Uncle? tum mera mazaak uda rahi ho?" "Uncle, are you making fun of me?"

Her little sweet prayer for her man, "DM, iss tyre par kripa karna, aur yeh tire bas chalta jaaye aur chalta jaaye" (DM, bless this tire and hope this tire just keeps going and going) when she said that i could not stop laughing

and the one to take the cake and deadwa all phanguls..

"Khushi"  serious music in the air "Tire badal ne ke liye "thank you"...mein bhi nahi bolunga"🀣 oh khushi

"Khushi,  for changing the tire,thank you... even i won' t say it" arnav always have to get the last word in!!!!!

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOTWA IN WHITE-WA me and my friends call his white shirt the voldemort shirt because when he wears it we get distracted and it the shirt color that must not be named...and the drool corner was yum!!!!!

❀️❀️❀️

Hello!!!!! you analysis was hilarious and on point!!!!!
my comments are in the various shades of blue
..Anita.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 144

Everyone is Fine?

Lavanya says, yes, she is leaving and he replies she doesn't have to. 

Of course she does ASR, why else would she live there if not for marriage?   maybe to live as friends...i don't know why he thought she would stay...maybe he is use to her living there now

She appreciates his honesty.  me too

Nani has called them downstairs, they have decided to tell the family after Payal and Akash engagement and they will do it together.  

They are fine.

The Gupta's have entered Shantivan.  Anjali does "round, round"  (dedicated to our brave Lavanya) i said the same thing in my analysis but i did not read yours before writing it, to Payalji.  She has forgotten the grains and calls for them.  This is the moment we have all been waiting for' the introduction of Shyam to the Gupta's after the revelation. 
He comes walking very slowly and the Gupta's have looks that could kill on their faces and hurt, and then the ritual is completed.  Nani asks Kushi about her fianc.  Anjali covers for Kushi and says that Kushi told her yesterday he was not able to come.  They all come in, just love Sashi's face, he wanted to tear Shyam apart!  
if he had functions of his arms and legs he would punch the living day lights out of him

Kushi thanks Anjali for saving her Anjali tells her she doesn't know who her fianc was but he doesn't know what he has lost. 

Oh he does, Anjali, he does!

Unbelievable frame, Shyam first, Anjali in the middle and Kushi behind Anjali.  I am sure that ArshiHamesha will have something to say about that so I will leave that interpretation to her. agreed!!!!

Anjali leaves first, and as Kushi is walking away Shyam attempts to speak with her.  What nerve he has!  He thanks her and she curtly says no thanking her but thank his wife for it is she who trusts you!  he really had to courage to thank her, if i was him i could not even look at her in the face She tells him she didn't keep quiet because of fear but for Anjali.  She gives him a final ultimatum that if he messes up or does one more wrong thing she will be forced to tell Anjali.  She tells him not to come near her!  i sure hope so

She is fine?

Nani calls him to introduce him to the Gupta family.  She tells him they are also from Lucknow, and they have raised their daughters with good values that bring love, peace and happiness to the family.  This uncomfortable situation was handled well by all.  Nani says Shyam is an attorney and thereby protects the truth; all faces drop at that.  They know this truth is not a truth at all.  He is a big fat liar!  i can't believe he had the nerve to go and greet them but i guess he did not want anything to look suspicious to save his behind Buaji was just about to strangle him (my POV) and Kushi stops her. i wish khushi did not

They all are fine?

Mami and her friends are sitting at a table discussing Payal and her family.  Buaji overhears and stops at the table.  Payal joins her.  They talk about owning a textile mill and payal sets the record straight; her aunt had a small shop and it is closed now.  Mami has tried to embellish her future daughter in law's family status.  Payal tells them her father had a confectioners business but hence it has closed since his stroke.  As per G-d's wish. πŸ‘ 

Anjali asks Kushi to bring Payal to her room where Lavanya is.  Payal and Kushi leave.  Kushi tells Payal to go to the room upstairs she will be there is a little while.

Buaji pulls Mami aside and asks her why she is lying. Mami says why shpuld whe tell them that they are from a family of confectoners?  Hey, Mami be careful, I am a baker too! Then Buaji tells her she is very proud of her family.  Nasty Mami answers her that she wanted so much pride for daughter in law but now she has had to give up on that.  Come on, Mami, you better remember where you came from.  Buaji tells her she should stop saying" HHBB" and start chanting the name of G-d since they are going to be relatives.  She leaves.  Mami's friends taunt her a little but say her DIL seems very nice who cares about the family.  Mami tells them nothing will ever happen without her permission, understood? sadly true...people tend to listen to her, i guess to shut her up

She is fine?

Kushi knocks on his door and says it is funny that when we first met you didn't believe in marriage and look what has happened.  He opens the door and her face drops.  Here he is all handsome and gorgeous, just waiting for a few minutes more to become engaged to another woman.  Her face reveals her true feelings, just in that moment he opened the door and she looked into his eyes.  "What the?" he says as he opens the door to see her smiling face, but is she smiling? She is holding a gift for him. i liked this scene

Lavanya has opened the gift Kushi has given her, beautiful earrings.  Kushi tells her they are not made of gold and La answers her no, they are more valuable than that.  She says she will always value them wherever she is.  Kushi says to her that she is peaking like she is going far away from her.  Little does Kushi know, she is.  She says you are here in your in laws house.  La just smiles. She asks her why she didn't wear her engagement dress and La tells her what she is wearing is just fine. Kushi asks her if she is okay?  This would have been a perfect time for La to confide in Kushi but alas she doesn't. i wish she did but i am glad khushi sensed something is wrong Anjali calls for Kushi and she takes Payal and is about to go down when she turns took at La. They leave and La is in tears.  Arnav comes and she says to him she is fine.

They all are fine?

i loved the title of this one
and my comments are in blue, well the light blue!!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-142

Parallel scene, two soul mates who are destined to be together, one is in the edge to break a coerced relationship, other  one is declaring her already broken alliance. One is in contrition to break his to be fiance's heart. Where his soul mate is convulsing to reveal the secret of the reason, why it called off.  the episode was intense and somehow melancholic,  but at the same time it heralded the alliance of another couple who are made for each other. Destiny has to unite this soul mates now. πŸ‘

"What am I doing?" He asks himself. He recollects how he ignored Lavanya's feelings. When she asked him, "don't you love me". He refuted in anger, no, he doesn't love her. His contrition is very visible in his countenance, "I didn't do right to Lavanya." He mutters himself, clutches his fist in compunction, he can't do knavery with her. this is the first time arnav is realzing that he did something wrong with out anyone pointing it out

Arnav sees Khushi came to RM, still looks forlorn. He stands for a while to look at her. He thought something. What did he think? May be  he got more determined  to tell Lavanya the truth. i was like why did he walk off, but i thought the same thing

Anjali is looking delectable, she  comes to talk to Khushi. Khushi's tension pulsates more  to see her, she grabs the strap of her bag to get some courage.

"I tried to call you for so long. Did you forget there will be two engagement take place in this house?"

She notices Khsuhi's woebegone state. .Anjali asks her, is everything alright, why she is looking so pale? Khushi says that she wants to say her something. But can't speak further,  cause Anjali's mangalsutra (nuptial chain) tears while she was fixing it. But Khushi doesn't let it fall, she just catches it before it hits the ground. It  sure indicates that Anjlai's marriage is now on Khushi's hand. If she reveals Shyam's truth, her marriage can break, like the mangalsutra.

Anjali gets frightened  in premonition. She thinks it's a omen  and gets scared if her husband is fine or not. She can't live without him. (Your husband is absolutely fine Anjali, but your marriage is  at stake for sure.) well it is an omen but she took it the wrong way in my opinionShe runs in front of the DM idle to pray for his life and safety.

Khushi comes to console her . How can she tell her the truth now, where she is seeing how much she loves her husband!  Anjali is crying clutching her mangalsutra close to her heart. Khushi assures her that nothing happened, everything is fine, her husband and her marriage as well. She tells her not to cry. she thinks no wrong has happened and she promises she will not let any wrong to happen. I'm surprised how cum Anjali didn't see her words strange or fishy she was too concerned for her husband to notice the fishyness. Did she ever thought why Khushi is promising to protect her marriage?  Dumb lady, sometimes avert your thought from your blind love and think practically. i loved how khushi consoled her...since her engagement is over, maybe shyam will focus on his wife

"hum inke bina kuch nahi hai Khushi ji, agar inka kuch hogaya to (I'm nothing without him. If anything happens to him, let me go and call)"

Her voice is quivering in fear. Anjali's words put Khushi in quandary again.

Arnav comes to La's room. He can't linger this issue any more. To see him La gets scared in anticipation. She sure suspected something wrong. She starts to blabber unnecessarily. So many work has to get done in such a short time! She gets two tone of fabric for his suit, what color will suit to him, classic black or charcoal grey! Your eyes she stopped. She knows how beautiful  those caramel orbs are!. She thinks charcoal grey will look good with it. She doesn't let Arnav talk, just keep talking, needs to go to parlor, she goes on, avoiding eye contact with him. she knew the undeniable truth of their relationship was near

Arnav keeps his hand on her shoulder, "Lavanya, I need to talk to you."

She gets scared again. She is not ready to hear the brutal truth. She clutches the dress (I think it's her engagement outfit, she just doesn't want to let it goπŸ‘,never thought of it like that) She  denies to listen, 'no you don't have to ASR."

Plz Lavanya, ASR pleas in acquissence..

Khushi sees Anjali is talking to the pandit about some braat and pooja. She thanks God that her husband is safe. She tells her that she wants to perform a special pooja for her husband's safety.

Pause: Oh Gosh how superstitious Anjali is!Or how much she loves that atrocious man. Kash he could value her love. That wicked man doesn't deserve her immense love though. agreed

Finally Anjali notices Khushi's tension, She asks her what's wrong, she apologizes to get distracted because of the mangalsutra. She reminds her that she wanted to talk to her about something. Khushi fidgets, touches her dupatta, tries to gather some courage. Anjali notices that her ring is missing. After hesitating a bit, Khushi tells her that her engagement broke.

Anjali gets flabbergasted to hear it. She asks her how did it happen? how the alliance broke and how did she make such big decision?

"How did it happen?"

She knows she is intruding her personal matter, but she needs to know. Wher she is feeling so bad,  Khushi must be feeling worse. anjali knows what a broken rishta feels like She tells her that nani will also feel bad for her.mentioning nani was random to me She knows how much nani loves her but yeah, i feel the smae way. Hearing nani, something strikes in Khushi's mind. maybe the fear that nani will break down hearing the news as well

Arnav wants to talk to Lavanya. La doesn't want to hear anything. She is too amorous to Arnav.

"plz ASR don't say anything."

Tears well up in her eyes.

Arnav touches her cheek,

"Lavanya what you feel for me, I don't feel same like you. May be never did. And now."

His voice quivers.

"now can't lie to you any more. in fact, can't insult you more by telling you more lies, not for me, but for you. I mean, hum dono (both of us) Lavanya you and me, this."

He can't finish, La grabs his hand

"I know ASR.I thought you would say this to me. I perhaps felt it before, somehow it was my fear that our relationship would end like this. You know, without any."

They turn back from each other,

"I knew, perhaps didn't  want to accept it. Kept telling lie to myself, All the time. That much of lies, that those lies seemed real to me. I know you wouldn't like it. But for the last time, for once can you hug me?"
She is crying incessantly. Arnav's memory, whatever she got from him is indelible for her. I felt a pang of pain for her that she feels  he doesn't even like to hug her.

Contrition is visible in his expression. They turn to face each other gradually. For the first time Arnav took Lavanya in a warm embrace. His compunction is killing him to hurt her like this.

Pause:  Sana disappointed me in this scene. She couldn't emote the intensity. i agree but i was in tears

Asr begs her an ardent apology. he is not the same asr anymore, he is arnav now

"khuch sawalo ki jwab nahi hote. It's funny, na ASR, Jaise hum logo achanak engagement ki, mujhe kaise  pata chala ki kuch theek nahi.Tumhe kaise realize hua, ki tum mujhe itna pyaar nehi karta, jo mein tumhe karta hoon.

Translation" there is no answer of some questions. It's funny, how we suddenly got engaged, how did I find out that something is wrong. How did you realize that you don't love me the way I do." i think la knows the answer to that question but wanted to hear it from arnav

Arnav keeps his hand on her shoulder to stop her. He can't hear any more. He agitates to see her incessant cry.

"are you OK?' he asks her in a soft tender tone, modulate his voice more husky. He is really concern for her. He thinks they should tell it to the family and tell it together.

La's expression confused me. Any way she doesn't want Arnav to tell everybody about their break up.

Again Sana couldn't emote properly.

"sabko dukh pauchake hume kiya milega. What I'll get by hurting all. Plz anjali ji by mistake, don't say to anybody about my broken alliance. Moreover jij and Akash's engagement is a very big day for both of the family."

A very sensible decision of a very mature girl.

"what about your pain? You know what are you asking  me to do". anjali treats khushi like her little sister,,,i love it

Anjali is ambiguous. 

In the parallel scene, La is also saying the same thing to Arnav. she thinks it's not the right time to reveal this. Everybody is so happy. Mamiji agreed for Akash and Payal's marraige after so much difficulties. If sh ecomes to know about their break up, it may affect Akash and Payal's engagement. She doesn't want that,  because of her, nani and di get upset.

Arnav smiles in satiation to see her sensibility.

"I can't believe this that you are so concern for  my family."

Arnav cares her cheek again,'I respect you for this."

La can't control her emotions, she again hugs him.

"you respect me, but love!"
She breaks the hug, wipes her tears and says sorry.

(Jhappiya-shappiya lele Sana, that's your farewell treat. That time Sana was leaving the show to participate Ms. India pageant.) i am glad they did not make her a vamp and she had the only graceful exit in the show beside payal and akash...but la had the best exit

La doesn't want Arnav to feel guilty about this matter. "I mean it"

She wipes her tears,

So it's decided that  we will not gonna say it to anybody."

Arnav convulses to hear her. 

La didn't retaliate. She even didn't want to put the blame on ASR. She acted like a connoisseur here. I salute La for not being vindictive or nasty. She just accepted the fact. She knows Arnav is not to blame. From the very beginning  he was very clear about their relationship. He never made any commitment to her. To avert his feelings from Khushi, Arnav took the abrupt  decision to marry her. Lavanya is a grown up, matured woman. It was literally impossible to ignore Aranv's reluctance to her. So she finally admitted that she ignored the fact and kept telling lie to herself. But Arnav came to break up the relationship first. In this case I have to say that Arnav's love won. The enormity of  his love for Khushi compelled him to break La's heart. He thought it rightfully, that he is not only deceiving himself but deceiving La too. Some may think that Arnav deceiveded La. But if he would marry her, he  would deceive her and him as well. loved your description

Arnav just accepted his feelings for Khushi by rejecting Lavanya. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4gOvPMLyE2g[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to the uploader

Liked the video as well as your analysis
did i ever mention that the vocabulary you use in your analysis really helps my studying for the PCAT
my comments are in blue
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 143

Anjali assures Khushi that she will not tell anyone about her broken engagement after the engagement of PayAsh and ArLa are over.  She also said that she empathizes with her because she is doing this for other's happiness because she is willing to hide the truth from everyone but she understands the pain of a broken relation (I know she does, since her wedding was broken in the past, I guess a decade ago, how old is Anjali anyways???). Khushi takes her leave and Anjali man gayi, since he knows khushi might want to be alone right now. As she is leaving, Anjali calls her from behind (isn't that bad or is it bad when someone goes to do something important?) and asks if she wanted to talk about something else and Khushi says there's nothing more. She just wanted to ask if Anjali has spoken to the sweet wale. Anjali assures that the preparations of the engagement are in full swing and asks her to take care of herself and khushi just looks at her like you need to take care of yourself more than I do.

I know this was not the time for KHushi to tell her but at least she could tell Arnav later but she didn't ...in red I don't believe in these things dear

Khushi was devastated and she took an oath to save Anjali's marriage and that's exactly she did.

Bua ji is wondering why Khushi isn't home yet because it's late. Garima is getting worried about things being alright over there after the truth is out. Khushi walks in and asks what the Raizadas said (I wonder what her reaction will be when they find out that khushi did not say anything).

Anjali has tears in her eyes while taking off her jewelry and Shyam walks in. He gets scared and is worried that  Khushi told the truth to Anjali. Anjali says she thought he was out of town and won't come back. He asks if Khushi came today trying changing the topic. Anjali says yes and Shyam gets worried (well lucky for him he shouldn't be). He asks if everything is fine. Anjali tells things about relations and trust to Shyam in a that gives everyone the impression that Anjali found out the truth somehow and Shyam gets scared and tried to apologize. Anjali said why can't everyone be like use, so understand and loving to each other and hugs shyam, shyam gives a sigh of relief. He asks what she is talking about getting genuinely confused (duh khushi's broken engagement). Anjali recalls how Khushi had asked her to keep quiet about the matter. So she just says that today she's a little off because all the wedding responsibility is on me. Shyam hugs her and says she worries over little things.

I hate him here but loved the part where he was scared of her that may be Khushi told her

Khushi says she could not tell Anjali the truth and never will. Bua ji asks why? Did Shyam blackmail her? (I wish that were the case, actually I don't, but it was khushi's nice heart). Khushi says this decision is hers. Payal is like you shouldn't have done that but Khushi says Anjali won't be able to bear the truth because she worships her husband like god. Bua ji says this is why she needs to know the truth and stop living in delusion (thank you!!!!! For once you spoke some sense). Khushi says she can't. Her rishta is broken, she can't do the same with Anjali . Maybe with time, Shyam will have a change of heart but if she tells the truth right now, their marriage will be broken (well she did make a good point, but she is giving the creep too much credit). She mentions that she's seen Payal happy after a long time. She can't take this away from them (Why khushi why, you now payal does not want that). Payal says she can't hide the truth (did she take khushi's brain) but Garima supports Khushi because otherwise her engagement will break (No clue how shyam's truth will affect payal, does she think Anjali will be like you LIARS, this engagement is over breaking a vase and then limping off, and Garima and Bua ji will be screaming NAHI...that would be hilarious to watch though). And Bua ji goes Khushi  and said you are so mature, you made a decision like an adult all by yourself when us adult could not and hugs khushi (arrey what logic is that, khushi said the same decision they made initially anyways, but I am glad bua ji is showing affection for khushi for the first time).

Buaji is right here Anjali needs to know the truth to come out of her delusional life and i love what you said in red ...they are hiding the truth for selfish reasons but not KHUSHI she is doing from her to save the man she loves.

Khushi is crying in her room. She sees Payal folding clothes and wipes her tears. She tries talking to her but Payal seems upset (well duh, she wanted the truth out but that did not happen). She makes Payal sit and covers her head with a dupatta and says she will look great in it. Payal kind  of ignoring her and Khushi tries cheering her up by asking her to forget whatever happened and think about tomorrow. She asks her to smile. She says she has her engagement tomorrow then wedding and then...Payal blushes and hits khushi (who knew she had a gutter mind) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and Khushi says and then Akash will be her Jijaji. Khushi was like HAAWWW What did you think? She starts tickling Payal and Payal laughs. Finally, they hug and Khushi gets emotional. She says this smile is what she always wants to see on her face. The phone rings and Payal goes to receive it. It is Akash aka mr. loverboy. Khushi realizes this and starts pulling her leg. Payal says she will talk to him later but Khushi snatches the phone and starts pulling Akash's leg too. Akash tries to make some excuse because he knows it is khushi  but Arnav comes and he hands him the phone and was like you handle this. Arnav takes the call and hears Khushi pulling Akash's leg acting like payal. Arnav tries giving her a hint but she starts praising Akash and comparing with Arnav. Arnav finally tells her it's him and Khushi goes speechless. (how cute was this scene)

LOve this scene too ,he never likes when she thinks and talks ill about him but she was so cute talking with him and he was listening till the very end...😊
Wedding preps are going on at the RM...i was not paying attention to this scene what so ever

Bua ji is calling everyone to hurry up. Payal steps down looking gorgeous and everyone admires her emotionally (she did look pretty, was not digging the necklace so much but I loved the wind affect when she came out). Everyone blesses her.

Anita you are so funny ,wind effect...seriously...

Khushi prays to DM to not make her regret her decision of not telling Anjali the truth (well you will) and asks to bless PayAsh and ArLa. When she asked for bessing for ArLa she seems uneasy about it. Bua ji calls her and she leaves to go to them.

Love Khushi here ,she is showing some jealousy and some gadbad while praying for Arnav and La
Arnav comes to La's room and notices how everything is empty. She is packing and he asks her if she is leaving? He is shocked.  Will they tell the truth??? Is la really leaving during the engagement???

i really liked this ff, you guys should read it one day

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3249027

Thnx for sharing FF.I will seems interesting.

❀️Love your comments and agreed this was the first time Buaji was nice to Khushi but she loves her always..trust me my comments are in red
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@wiwy
Arshi loved the title 'revelation of the truth'.πŸ‘πŸΌ The gifs and collages are lovely.πŸ‘ the black and white pics are outstanding, guruji!⭐️⭐️ You have explained the episode so well.πŸ‘πŸ‘my blues and emoticons are the pointers. Thankyou so much.πŸ€— β€οΈ
Yes, the evil of Shyam is being slowly revealed and it is falling way behind the tuth of a grwing bond not only between ASR and Khushi but also between the Raizadas and Guptas! In spite of the snakewa's every attempt to break all connections between the protagonists he failed miserably. The two families were being linked by the most important social bond, marriage! 
In this atmosphere of love and trust Arnav and Khushi learnt to trust each other. Arnav began caring not only for Khushi but also her Babuji and her Jiji. He was really sweet in apologising to Payal. He acknowledged that Khushi was not at fault and not responsible for breaking payal's marriage.
You are right, it is really surprising that Khushi did not understand what her Babuji was trying to tell! πŸ˜•There were so many connections. True, the CVs absolutely failed here.
The last scene was hilarious. I agree with you, πŸ˜ƒ it was a serious pointer to how "ajeeb" both were!πŸ˜† 
    πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€—

Thnx my friend  for reading and commenting...always appreciate and love your points.Yes he was admitting his mistake in such a sweet way than ever.
I know tire scene is hilarious and tire badlne keh liye thnx mein bhi nahin kahoonga is just simply classic.After both are Ajeeb
πŸ€— β€οΈ