Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@ Ami and Arshi loved your reviews. It gave a picturesque view of episodes 137-139
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 142 

The episode starts off with arnav telling la that he does not mean to hurt her intentionally but when he does realize that he has hurt her he feels really bad. He calls her khushi and la puts her hand on his shoulder and said its lavanya.

Arnav looks shell shocked and turns around to explain himself but la runs off in tears. His hand gripping his phone he said what am I doing

he walks off to his thinking window and thinks of all the time he has been unfair to lavanya. And he realizes that he did not do anything right with lavanya, EVER. (What happened to ASR...he is turning into arnav, who is not as scary as ASR but equally hot). ⭐️ 👏

Khushi enters the RM, looking for Anjali. She spots Anjali and he is putting on her mangalsutra (she should have put that on before the gold necklace, but I guess it is building up to something huge dealing with it⭐️). Khushi is tense on how she should tell her. Arnav come up and just stars at khushi's restlessness and walks off (that is odd but I guess he has more important things to handle).⭐️ Anjali spots khushi and said that she was meaning to call her, and she said that she thinks that khushi forgot there will be two engagements jokingly.  She notices khushi's sad and tense face and wants to know what is up.  Khushi tells Anjali that she needs to talk to her. And anjalis is tense wondering what she is going to say and then her hand goes to fix her mangalsutra wondering why it loose.  She tries to fix it but the mangalsutra falls off and khushi catches it. 

Anjali because super upset and freaks out what has happened. She gets the necklace out of her hand and wonders if her husband is okay (oh he is more than okay, I wonder where he is. He should spend his last day in comfort and luxury if khushi tells the truth. khushi tries to calm her down but Anjali said that she cannot live without him...what aapshagun happened (if I was her I would be like oh I did not put my mangalsutra on good enough). khushi just looks at her worriedly and Anjali walks off worried and scared. Khushi just looks off in deep thought (I hopes she does not change her mind of not telling her)⭐️ 👏. Anjali goes to the DM murti and asks her the safety of her husband and his long life (don't worry he knows how to protect himself really well)😡. She looks at her mangulsutra and holding it tightly praying that her husband is safe. Khushi walks up to her and assures her that nothing happened and don't cry. Everything is fine and your husband and you marriage will be fine and nothing will happen.she promises her (her dialogues show so much surety like she is the cause of this..well technically she is but Anjali does not understand the surety of her words). Anjali said that she is nothing without him and if anything happened to him she could not finish her thought. She goes to call him. Khushi is left wondering if she is doing the right thing and look to DM for help (she better not change her mind).⭐️

Arnav shows to la's room like he wants to say something. La is sitting on her bed folding clothes in a solemn manner. She notices arnav and she said that she forgot to ask with suit he will wear on the engagement day. She is like classic black (I did not know there was more shades of black) or charcoal grey. Arnav was like lavanya. And she is like charcoal grey and your eyes...they look at each other awkwardly and she said that it will look good with his eyes. She turns around and starts going on about how much more things they need to do before the engagement (I was feeling so bad for her she knows what is coming but she keeps changing the subject). Arnav said that he needs to talk to her.  La knows what is coming so she said it is okay I know your taste and she said there is so much work and she has to go to the parlor. Arnav goes up to her and puts his hand on her should to stop her from going on because he know what she is trying to do avoid the inevitable and said lavanya I need to talk to you. She grips her dupatta and is tense because she know what he is going to say.  Arnav said lavanya and lavanya was like no. and he said her name again and she was like you don't have to (say anything) her fears are coming true. Arnav said listen to me please.⭐️ ⭐️ 👏

Khushi is debating with herself to tell anjali or not. She wants Anjali talk to the pandit saying that she will keep a vrat and is going to the mandir tomorrow. She said she is happy her hubby is okay and she should not take this situation lightly so she is holding a pooja tomorrow. She wants her husband to be safe like he has always been and she thanks god. Khushi just looks at her more confused wondering how to tell her. Anjali noticed her being tensed and asked her what is wrong. She apologized for being tense do to the mangalsutra breaking and asked her what she wanted to say. Khushi contemplates more and starts fidgeting trying to tell her. Anjali notices that her left hand has no ring and asked what happened to the ring. Khushi takes her hand out of her hand and khushi tells her that her engagement is broken. Anjali is shell shocked and does not know how to respond (i am getting really frustrated with khushi, she needs to tell her, i know she will freak out at first and not but the seed will be planted...it is better for her to find out her husband has bad intentions early on rather than when something bad happens).⭐️ 👏

Arnav is wants to tell la something. La understands and tells him not to say anything. Aranv touches her cheek and said they way you feel for me, I may never feel that way and maybe I never had and I cannot lie anymore, by lying I cannot insult you anymore, not for my sake but your sake. He said you and me (can never be together like that)...and la said I knew that you would say that too me, and I probably knew this before, and I had feared that this will be the end of our relationship. She turns around wipes her tears and said without any (love)...and he turns around understanding her incomplete sentence. La said perhaps I did not want to accept it, I kept lieing to myself, I lied to myself so much that it seemed true. I know asr that you don't like this but I want to hug you once (I will allow it this time, if I was her I would have asked for the same thing, maybe a kiss too). They both turn around and arnav goes forward to hug her (no words can describe this scene, I am in tears).😭 They hug it out.⭐️ ⭐️

credit goes to the maker

Anjali is like what your engagement broke, how???? Khushi has no clue how to tell her and still is thinking whether she can say it or not.

Arnav said he is sorry for all this. And la walks off in the other direction and said some question don't have answers right? It is funny ASR how we got engaged suddenly and how did I not realize that something is wrong but how did you realize that you don't love me like the way I love you?  To stop her from speaking any further, arnav put his hand on her shoulder and turns her around and asked if she is okay (I am pretty sure she is not, I know she said yes but that never means yes). Arnav said that they must inform the family about this and we have to do it together.  La is holding back her tears and shakes her head no slightly.

Anjali said she does not understand how did your rishta break and why you did you take this decision and why. She asked why happened. Khushi looks at her and looks away because he can't face her because the truth affects her. Anjali said I know I should not ask about your personal life, but I feel bad. If I feel like this, I can understand what you are going through (yeah anjali's first rishta broke too, I hope she understands). What will happen when nani finds out and she will feel bad too (where did nani come from this). Khushi said will you accept my one request (I wonder what it is). And Anjali  nods her head yes and lovingly holds her cheek and khushi is looking here and there trying to form the right words ( I wonder if she will tell her or not)😕 ⭐️

La tells arnav that they cannot tell anyone that we broke our engagement. Arnav goes to her and looks at her like why😕 ⭐️

Khushi tells Anjali not to tell anyone because Payash's engagement is huge for both families. And Anjali was like what about your dukh, do you know what you are asking me??? (okay fair point, but she needs to tell anji)⭐️

La tells arnav she knows what she is saying. Arnav is confused. She explains that everyone is happy and it is not the right time. She mentions how mami agreed to PayAsh's engagement with much difficulty, so we cannot say anything because she might break it. she does not want to see nani and anjali upset as well. Arnav is in awe with and he is shock that she thinks so much for her family and said that she respects her and she hugs him (I would have done the same this).⭐️ She said you respect me but not love me. She realizes what she said she releases herself from the hug and wipes her tears and said sorry I don't want you to feel guilty about this ever and I mean it. Arnav is just in awe with her (he never thought the once ditzy la can turn into someone speaking so much sense and with maturity too). They decided not to tell anyone. Arnav is like what to do because he knows it is not right. Will they end up telling the family that the engagment broke???? will khushi tell anjali about shyam???? (last one was wishful thinking)⭐️ ⭐️ 👏

Okay the ArLa scene was super emotional (never thought i would say that)...they grew up so much. Arnav is actually talking about his feeling, who was once before hiding everything behind his anger so no one would know... and la is handling this with such maturity, who before was very selfish and materialistic. Khushi brought the good side out from them. I loved how they understood their unsaid words. they knew this would have happened eventually but they finally realized why is happening is wrong and decided to ended before lives are ruined⭐️ ⭐️ (i had no clue where to put this in my analysis so i put it at the end)👍🏼 👏

my reaction to arnav and lavanya's scene today

Very nicely written Anita!👏 My emoticons and blues are all over your analyses!You brought out the emotions so well👏 in your trademark brackets!⭐️ Khushi could not make up her mind whether to tell Anjali what a two-timing monster of a husband she had! But Arnav(equally hot as ASR as you pointed out😉 😆) was able to make up his mind about his actual feelings for Lavanya. I am totally with you regarding the emotional aspect of the La-Arnav breakup. Nice pic too😭 But they parted as friends! 😃
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 140

"phone karoon ya na karonn..." should i call or not...
felt like a whole confession of deep abiding forever sort of love to me...

i have never seen asr in this quandary. he does what he wants to... since when does he wonder and fret... that too about making a call? but she was crying, she hadn't completed her sentence... then she'd upped and left with a cryptic..."hume jaana hoga."

he ran after her, well he tried not to let it be obvious... glided smoothly (i was half dead at the sight of course, needing to rewind several times to catch the scene) into the living area following khushi... but asr doesn't chase after departing girls with incomplete sentences... yet this asr does. people talk about arnav and asr and the difference and as if he is his own doppelganger. and it's an either or situation... asr or arnav. i have always thought of him as one single person, a side of him choked by tragedy. leaving a hard, stony, surface to view, not too many chances to peak within. a fort as it were with reinforced ramparts and a very wide mote, drawbridge usually up.

the arrival of khushi, the connect with her, begins to bring down this fort... let us peer in. she released his withheld side... he grew back into all of him... in my way of thinking... he never really changed and became someone else...he was always this man. the potential was a given. the catalyst came along.

i adore asr with his good, bad, indifferent... he feels complete and real. there will always be inexplicable sides to him, and that gussa, that is his. but now, the tenderness trickles in when he least suspects and a need to listen carefully to someone, look for signs... he wants to give a damn... he wants to be the one she says everything to... only he still doesn't know why.

asr is beside himself with worry, when his girl friend makes a face at his indifference and complains all he can ask is "lavanya, khushi kahan hai?"

when she's taken aback and replies, she's left and she said as much, he is still not out of that sensation... "par woh bahut hi..." when an actor gets his character the way barun got asr, you come to these indescribably beautiful moments, impossible to put words to. he was at a loss for words himself, just knew she was not good and wanted to make sure she was ok... an overwhelming need in him... he even asked his sister in an unguarded way about khushi. then of course, at her curious gaze, had to pretend, it was because of all the pending work. anjali picked something in that tone of his... not so easy to fool this girl... alas, we all meet our waterloos, hers had to be the man she loved the most in the world. in anjali's story i always sensed a tragic vein. look at her life... a birth defect (possibly) that made her depend, complicated things, parents taken on her wedding night, all the fears of being alone, never looked at... then along came shyam... and she let her personalty become completely dependent on him. a fine, educated, sharp girl... yet the adversary sensed the weakness and moved right in.

in the process, anjali slowly allowed herself to become less and less, till nothing of her practically remained visible... without him i am nothing. what a position to have. this was perhaps anjali's fortress, this retiring from herself... letting someone else become everything. strange how humans cope. there was tragedy in her life... so when there was a clamour for her to meet someone, i was a bit what the... she needed to digest the horror first, didn't she... slowly away from any interference or manipulation find her way back again? ... badi sayani... needed to get to her mind again.

sorry to digress, but every time i see anjali minus shyam, she seems like another person altogether. some relationships actually suffocate and kill people. we may think marriage is symbiotic, two equals equally nourished by each other.

but what if it's between a parasite and a host? where the former saps the latter of all strength.

la's look again said so much... she is not being able to deny the facts anymore. her man has another woman on his mind... all the time. happens, and every time it does, hearts break... we are going steadily toward one. in this episode, adroit direction of a couple of moments says more than hours might have. that look in la's eyes... she wants him, she is upset with his indifference, then the thing she doesn't want to see is right before her eyes.

he knows la looks askance, but is too worried to really be able to mask it.

khushi had been crying.. "par woh bahut hi..."

khushi is in the heart of a storm. the man she was engaged to is anjali's husband. that in itself is enough reason to shatter and never trust a soul again. but here are deeper issues. and the entire episode builds these... sometimes the writing is too insistent, heavy handed... as though making sure the viewer gets the point... huge amounts of lines on how important the relationship is to anjali... nani ji, mama ji, mami ji, then anjali... in quick succession all bring it up. for good measure some blessing the couple and praying for their continued happiness is also called for.

we are shown how much he is loved by all.

then comes shyam's deadly road runner act. he will use every ploy he can... usually that involves sensing someone's weakness and cashing in on it big time... in this case, khushi's love for her family... "kin haalaat," under what circumstances they got engaged... he even tries to win the gentle khushi's mind with stories of not getting love in that rich people's home... everything he can think of, he manages to convince her that he had actually wanted to tell her before their engagement... but finally, a little surpise. khushi walks off. enough.

the constant harping on the issue of anjali's dependence and shyam's evil, which together writers hope will convince us that khushi needed to conceal the truth... is frankly tiring.

when your proposition is weak, i guess you must convince much.

abhaas's acting, fairly un-nuanced really didn't help either... nor the overuse of the shyam creepy music.

one dialogue stood out though...
"yeh zaroori nahin khushi ji ki jo hume dikhe wohi sach ho..." not necessary what you see is in fact the truth. asr will see something which will seem to be one thing but be in fact quite another. and this inability to suss the truth beyond the visual will lead to extreme injustice at one level.

but could we equally say, had khushi not been swayed by anything and divulged the truth to him... we wouldn't have needed to come to the terrace that night?

was there a sense of krishna here again... was khushi somewhere responsible for that wedding in a temple? her action set it off. somewhere an acknowledgment that see it how you will, but hiding the truth was incorrect and led to the hell it did. if only, there is mention of that later, especially the night he goes to apologise to her.

a wrong notion, that strong people do not make mistakes and acknowledging they've made a big one will tarnish them somehow. we forgave asr his relationship with la... we didn't call him lech and creep because he was falling for khushi while still with another woman. why? because the character was real and honest... my belief. making khushi unreal was the biggest disservice to her. smacked of a male dominated, fuzz creating television world where we are fed a completely wrong notion of female power... again keeping us prisoners of "culture" completely without voice.

in this milieu... to have given us lavanya... please will the writer who got away with it, stand up and accept a long ovation from an old woman.

shyam was evil. he was inclined to unholiness.

khushi was not. yet... she hid evil... no matter for whatever good she may have deemed it was justified. was she right?

ah these questions... 

something i just didn't get the meaning of.

that shyam standing in the middle of the road, about to be run over... not moving. why? was he really lost and completely unfocussed... or was it his game to force khushi to acknowledge him...

did not understand the significance of the scene at all... maybe just his sick mind assessing how far khushi can be played... he needn't have worried, the real game had been played by writers already... i bet they knew most intelligent viewers would not agree with that holding back...

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-141

Arnav's heart lurched painfully for Khushi. A sharp dart of pain ran through his heart.😭

"mein aisi hi ho Khushi, mein koi chees jaan bujhkar nahi karta Khushi. But I regret later.I do (I'm like that Khushi, I don't do anything deliberately,)" 

His contrition, what  was buried inside his heart now came out involuntarily to Lavanya. Arnav again expressed his inner feelings to La, what he meant for Khushi. Like the way he said sorry to her after humiliated her or completed the hug with La what he couldn't give it to Khushi. Why he is in so much convulsion? Just because she was pensive and distraught or he could feel her inner turmoil. I think both. Only a soulmate can feel so strongly for each other. I want to use the term mehsoos in this scenario.. His mehsoos for her is compelling him to think about her, to get worry for her and unknowingly made him apologize to her, though the person was wrong in the spur of the moment.⭐️ ⭐️ 👏

Bua is cursing Khushi for being late. Accusing her to be irresponsible. To pacify her,Payal again tries her number. The door opens in the Gupta house.Who came? Is it Khushi or somebody else.

PAUSE: I'm just flummoxed to see bua's insensibility. How cum she can curse the girl who is trying so hard to fulfill the needs of their family.👍🏼

Khushi went to mandir to find the solution of the problem. Her mind is still tempestuous. She is seeking help to DM to guide her, what she can do, tell Anjali about Shyam or not. She ignores her phone call and decides that she must tell it to her. At the same time, she thinks if she tells her she will be shattered and her marriage can be at stake. Or moreover what will be the consequence of  Akash and Payal's fate!.She is whirling in the labyrinth of the situation. Her phone rings again. But she ignores it. She again beseeches to DM to help her. The incessant phone rings makes her to answer the call now.

"don't you ever, ever do this to me again, do you know how many times I tried to call you? Why didn't you receive the phone? How worried I was" 

His possessiveness is very evident in his imperative tone. It proves again that he thinks he owns Khushi. When he hears no answer from the other side, he mellows down his tone, 

"Khushi, talk to me, where are you? are you alright?" 

I just loved the way Barun modulated his voice from anger, to concern. It was amusing, how he pronounced the word Khushi with so much care and love. She replies,

"I'm absolutely fine. I'm in the mandir, you don't have to be worry." 

He snatches her words, tries to cover his wariness. No way he can show her his caring, he has to maintain the faade of  brutality.

"I'm not worried, I mean, so much work is pending, how can you leave?" 

She says sternly, "I had to go, see I'll talk to you later." She cuts the call.

Arnav frowns in embroilment. Kash he could say what is in his mind. La eavesdrops his conversation with Khushi. She gets incredulous.

A forlorn Khushi hobbles slowly immersed in thought. When she entered the courtyard of their house, Bua I guess saw her coming. She calls her,

"Khushi bitiya come fast inside." 

When she comes inside the house, she feels the tension. Shyam brings her dad in their living room. So the atrocious man is already here, to defend himself. His audacity just surprised me. After doing so much mayhem, how dare he came to the house! 😡Babuji is agitating. Payal moves to him and snatches the wheelchair from him. Shyam is looking at everybody ruefully, all are fake though. Bua is fuming in fury. Shyam starts to speak, 

"buaji, now Khushiji also came." 

Shyam's words just added fuel in fire,

"Buaji?  how dare you call me that. Not only calling me buaji, but you lost all your right from this house. How much respect and love I had for you, you lost it all." 

Shyam turns to Khushi, tries to speak. Khushi knows what does he wants to say, 

"So you told the truth. What do you think, after knowing the truth Buaji will forgive you? After knowing such a big revelation, how can we forgive you?" Bua aggravates more,  "forgiveness, If I could I would kill you." 

Bua in contrition, "Oh God, how my eyes couldn't see the reality! How could I keep him in our house? Sashi relied on me so much!" 

She gets more exasperated, she moves towards him and lacerates him, 

"you hypocrite, being a married person, how cum you did engagement with our daughter? You will be cursed." 

Khushi retorts, "Why to talk about the relationship what does not exist any more?" 

Shyam tries to equivocate that he did wrong, but he wants to tell the full story. Khushi stops him and refuses to listen to him any more and tells him tersely that she will tell Anjali everything tomorrow.  Babuji is convulsing, if he could he would beat him black and blue. Shyam is fuming inwardly, flaring his nose in anger, but tries to control himself and admits that what Khushi is saying is true. He again tries to beguile them. He says, they should think before revealing the truth. He hits the nail at the right point. He brings Akash and Payla's marriage  here. he pretends to be the well wisher of the family and says that Because of him, he doesn't want any more harm to happen . He once again tries to enmesh them by his beguile. He wants to assure them that Payal's marriage should not break this time. He indirectly admonishes them not to reveal the secret to the Raizada family. The Gupta family get amibiguous in premonition..⭐️ 👏 Shyam begs them an apology ardently. when he bade namastey to babuji, he gave him an atrocious look.😡 Before leaving the house he smiles roguishly, what gave me a slithery feelings.👍🏼 

Bua sits down in the chair, frustrated, she is cursing their fate. Amma perturbs thinking about Payal's fate."What will happen to you Payal bitiya, I can't do this"

Gosh what kind of people they are! How cum they become so insouciant to Khushi. They don't have any sympathy for the girl who just got a tremendous deception! They played games with her life, coerced her to an engagement against her will. I still remember how she cursed her, emotionally black mailed her to agree for the marriage. Now because them when she is distraught,  they are thinking about Payal's marriage!. Why this discrimination?. I  can't keep my tears for  Khushi. No wonder why she is so strong. The incessant indifference of their family made this orphan girl strong and patient.

Khushi comes to amma to make her understand that it won't be right to keep Anjali in dark. "To get jiji married, shall we break the trust of the family?" 

When she can't make her understand she turns to bua, asks her is she doing any wrong? Amma is obdurate, she is not ready to listen to anything. She can't let anything happens to Payal. She scares after telling them the truth, if the relationship breaks! Payal snatches her words and says in volition that let it break then. She tries to make her understand, that Khushi is right, a relationship can never built in the base of lie. It's better that it should break. She turns to babuji and asks him that they can't deceive the Raizada family like that. Babuji also beckons yes. Payal asks bua too, is she wrong? Bua comes to her affirms her that she is not wrong. When sbua sees Khushi's depressed state she comes near her and tells her that she is also not wrong. She tells her to go tomorrow and tell Anjali everything clearly. She adds that there is nothing important than truth and virtue. She assures her that they all are with her.. Babuji also nods his head. Only babuji loves Khushi like his own daughter in the family. But poor girl, also deprived from his love because of that devil.

Payal brings water for Khushi. When she was leaving Khushi holds her hand and apologizes to her, she thinks, because of her , her marriage is in jeopardy again. With teary eyes she wants to know, how can she keeps this secret from Anjali, ⭐️👏

"I never could think that my life would take this turn." 

Payal takes her sister in a warm embrace, 'Stop it Khushi, it's not your fault." She wipes her tears. Khushi believes that Akash is a very nice guy and when he will know, he will not back off. Payal doesn't care if anybody back off or not, if it makes any difference or not, the truth should prevail. She tells Khushi that she must go to tell Anjali the truth.⭐️

Arnav is immersed in Khushi's thought. Khushi's woebegone state, her breaking down on his shoulder, everything is reverberating in his mind. When Aman called him, he just couldn't get him. He tells him to repeat. La comes to his room. She listens that ASR is saying Aman to schedule the meeting on 16th. . When he finishes the call la comes asks him why he scheduled the meeting on 16th? it's the day of their engagement. La is really upset, she accuses him, it's him, who wanted to to do the engagement in haste and now he is forgetting the date? Did he really forget or it doesn't matter to him at all. Arnav apologizes her ruefully. He says he handles so many things at a time, that sometimes he forgets.

"I know knowingly or unknowingly I hurt you several times. But it's because,I don't understand, But when I realize I regret a lot. I really do. I feel very bad for that."

La moves towards him, touched by his  words of compunction. Arnav resumes, "I never do it intentionally Khushi, cause I'm just." 

He hesitates  and starts again, "I'm like that." 

La keeps her hand on his shoulder, "ASR it's Lavanya"

He turns to her, perplexed.

What Arnav said, God made him said those words. The ever merciful God can't bear Arnav and Khushi's pain any more. I do feel bad for La. But what to do Arnav and Khushi are soul mates and just made for each other.⭐️👏

I absolutely love the song of this VM. I somehow feel, this song is just meant for Arnav and Khushi.⭐️👍🏼

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HvoUYDEkYiY[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to the uploader.

This is one of my fav episodes so have a lot to say!😃
Sohara, your  analysis is always so passionate and I love that about you! ❤️
You are right, how openly Arnav displays his feelings for Khushi in front of La. If only he had done the same before his soulmate! But he is terribly worried about Khushi and trying incessantly to contact her to know "tum theek ho?" How much he cares for her is so beautifully manifested by Barun's voice modulation. Nice observation, Sohara! My heart went out to ASR in this episode.
 And to Khushi too! What a dilemma for her, whether to tell Anjali the truth or not especially since Payal's marriage was round the corner and the truth could affect their marriage.
I understand your angst with the Gupta family who seem to be more concerned about Payal's marriage rather than Khushi's distress. But in a middle class Indian family the daughter's marriage is a major issue, especially if her marriage has broken once. Another spanner in her marriage would be a total no no. Shyam knew that and played his cards well.
My blues and emoticons are part of my comments.
The video is so touching. Perfect for soulmates. The ever merciful God can't bear Arnav and khushi's pain any more! Well said and well done, Sohara!⭐️👏
Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Wiwy.
 Thanks for reading.
 it's my absolute pleasure that you loved my review.
loved your precious and sweet comments.
It was an intense episode. The big day of Shyam's revelation, Khushi's turbulence,Arnav's convulsion, so many significant moments happened in this episode.
I'm glad that you liked the VM. This is one of my favorite song and I'm so happy that somebody made an Arshi Vm with this song. 
Thanks again.
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 140

"phone karoon ya na karonn..." should i call or not...
felt like a whole confession of deep abiding forever sort of love to me...

i have never seen asr in this quandary. he does what he wants to... since when does he wonder and fret... that too about making a call?😃👍🏼 but she was crying, she hadn't completed her sentence... then she'd upped and left with a cryptic..."hume jaana hoga."

he ran after her, well he tried not to let it be obvious... glided smoothly (i was half dead at the sight of course, needing to rewind several times to catch the scene) into the living area following khushi... but asr doesn't chase after departing girls with incomplete sentences... yet this asr does. people talk about arnav and asr and the difference and as if he is his own doppelganger. and it's an either or situation... asr or arnav. i have always thought of him as one single person, a side of him choked by tragedy. leaving a hard, stony, surface to view, not too many chances to peak within. a fort as it were with reinforced ramparts and a very wide mote, drawbridge usually up. ⭐️ 👏

the arrival of khushi, the connect with her, begins to bring down this fort... let us peer in. she released his withheld side... he grew back into all of him... in my way of thinking... he never really changed and became someone else...he was always this man. the potential was a given. the catalyst came along.⭐️ 👏

i adore asr with his good, bad, indifferent... he feels complete and real. there will always be inexplicable sides to him, and that gussa, that is his. but now, the tenderness trickles in when he least suspects and a need to listen carefully to someone, look for signs... he wants to give a damn... he wants to be the one she says everything to... only he still doesn't know why.

asr is beside himself with worry, when his girl friend makes a face at his indifference and complains all he can ask is " lavanya, khushi kahan hai?"

when she's taken aback and replies, she's left and she said as much, he is still not out of that sensation... "par woh bahut hi..." when an actor gets his character the way barun got asr, you come to these indescribably beautiful moments, impossible to put words to. he was at a loss for words himself, just knew she was not good and wanted to make sure she was ok... an overwhelming need in him... he even asked his sister in an unguarded way about khushi. then of course, at her curious gaze, had to pretend, it was because of all the pending work. anjali picked something in that tone of his... not so easy to fool this girl... alas, we all meet our waterloos, hers had to be the man she loved the most in the world. in anjali's story i always sensed a tragic vein. look at her life... a birth defect (possibly) that made her depend, complicated things, parents taken on her wedding night, all the fears of being alone, never looked at... then along came shyam... and she let her personalty become completely dependent on him. a fine, educated, sharp girl... yet the adversary sensed the weakness and moved right in. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

in the process, anjali slowly allowed herself to become less and less, till nothing of her practically remained visible... without him i am nothing. what a position to have. this was perhaps anjali's fortress, this retiring from herself... letting someone else become everything. strange how humans cope.👏 there was tragedy in her life... so when there was a clamour for her to meet someone, i was a bit what the... she needed to digest the horror first, didn't she... slowly away from any interference or manipulation find her way back again? ... badi sayani... needed to get to her mind again.

sorry to digress, but every time i see anjali minus shyam, she seems like another person altogether. some relationships actually suffocate and kill people. we may think marriage is symbiotic, two equals equally nourished by each other.⭐️ 👏

but what if it's between a parasite and a host? where the former saps the latter of all strength.⭐️

la's look again said so much... she is not being able to deny the facts anymore. her man has another woman on his mind... all the time. happens, and every time it does, hearts break... we are going steadily toward one. in this episode, adroit direction of a couple of moments says more than hours might have. that look in la's eyes... she wants him, she is upset with his indifference, then the thing she doesn't want to see is right before her eyes.

he knows la looks askance, but is too worried to really be able to mask it.

khushi had been crying.. "par woh bahut hi..."

khushi is in the heart of a storm. the man she was engaged to is anjali's husband. that in itself is enough reason to shatter and never trust a soul again. but here are deeper issues.⭐️ and the entire episode builds these... sometimes the writing is too insistent, heavy handed... as though making sure the viewer gets the point... huge amounts of lines on how important the relationship is to anjali... nani ji, mama ji, mami ji, then anjali... in quick succession all bring it up. for god measure some blessing the couple and praying for their continued happiness is also called for.

we are shown how much he is loved by all.

then comes shyam's deadly road runner act. he will use every ploy he can... usually that involves sensing someone's weakness and cashing in on it big time... in this case, khushi's love for her family... "kin haalaat," under what circumstanes they got engaged... he even tries to win the gentle khushi's mind with stories of not getting love in that rich people's home... everything he can think of, he manages to convince her that he had actually wanted to tell her before their engagement... but finally, a little surpise. khushi walks off. enough.

the constant harping on the issue of anjali's dependence and shyam's evil, which together writers hope will convince us that khushi needed to conceal the truth... is frankly tiring.

when your proposition is weak, i guess yo must convince much.

abhaas's acting, fairly un-nuanced really didn't help either... nor the overuse of the shyam creepy music.

one dialogue stood out though...
"yeh zaroori nahin khushi ji ki jo hume dikhe wohi sach ho..." not necessary what you see is in fact the truth. asr will see something which will seem to one thing but be in fact quite another. and this inability to suss the truth beyond the visual will lead to extreme injustice at one level.

but could we equally say, had khushi not been swayed by anything and divulged the truth to him... we wouldn't have needed to come to the terrace that night?

was there a sense of krishna here again... was khushi somewhere responsible for that wedding in a temple? her action set it off. somewhere an acknowledgment that see it how you will, but hiding the truth was incorrect and led to the hell it did. if only, there is mention of that later, especially the night he goes to apologise to her.

a wrong notion, that strong people do not make mistakes and acknowledging they've made a big one will tarnish them somehow. we forgave asr his relationship with la... we didn't call him lech and creep because he was falling for khushi while still with another woman. why? because the character was real and honest... my belief. making khushi unreal was the biggest disservice to her. smacked of a male dominated, fuzz creating television world where we are fed a completely wrong notion of female power... again keeping us prisoners of "culture" completely without voice.⭐️ 👏

in this milieu... to have given us lavanya... please will the writer who got away with it, stand up and accept a long ovation from an old woman. ⭐️

shyam was evil. he was inclined to unholiness.

khushi was not. yet... she hid evil... no matter for whatever good she may have deemed it was justified. was she right?⭐️

ah these questions... 

something i just didn't get the meaning of.

that shyam standing in the middle of the road, about to be run over... not moving. why? was he really lost and completely unfocussed... or was it his game to force khushi to acknowledge him...

did not understand the significance of the scene at all... maybe just his sick mind assessing how far khushi can be played... he needn't have worried, the real game had been played by writers already... i bet they knew most intelligent viewers would not agree with that holding back...

Just finished commenting on Sohara's and jumped to yours 140, one of my best episodes.
 Every single word you have written stirred my soul, my dear Captain. (marked in my blues and emoticons)
ASR in a quandry! Imagine that! 
Asr and Arnav the same person in two modes. with and without the fortress. Khushi being the fortress breaker! Excellent analysis! Arnav Singh raizada was but a complete man!Q.E.D. You just proved that Indi!
Anjali's fortress...giving herself up to her hubby totally...total dependence! Good pointer, Indi!
But nothing can justify Khushi hiding the truth! Arnav's reaction on seeing her with Shyam on the terrace, the forced marriage and the aftermark...Khushi was responsible, yes...a sense of krishna! Yes! Amazing analysis, Indi.
About Shyam...I, like you, am confused about what the CV's were trying to do by having him almost run over without actually running him over! 😡 Thankyou DM, CVs understood that Shyam could not be allowed to fool Khushi and the fans any more! But then she did hide the truth for a very very long time! And that was maratok! One mistake can adversely affect many lives for many years!
x.titli.x thumbnail
a very special THANKS for making those threads you guys are putting a lot of hardwork for all of us thank you is not enough🤗 really enjoying re watching all those episodes 😳
indi52 thumbnail
^^^ wiwy

🤗thanks for all emoticons... 😳 i had to say what i had to say.

have seen many nari mukti morcha andolans on behalf of khushi, and i won't argue the man can be impossible at times. but what about us taking responsibility for our own actions? he always did. even as she was getting ready to hide such a terrible truth he was breaking off with la, because he knew it was wrong to go on... what a scene that was... fab writing.

but here... even fro the point of view of caring for someone it was wrong... not telling anjali is one thing, but not telling asr who adores his sister and sister is married to such a dangerous liar... oh c'mon, writer what sense does this make.

this is the girl who set off on a scooter with the shop's papers to talk to her would be bro in law and reason with him about dahej... for the happiness of her fam. now for the safety of anjali... shouldn't she find some way to inform asr? sad writing failure.

but they were clever. the mahanta card, the abala nari card never fails to ring with large swaths of the audience... so there it was. what we didn't see was how badly it affected the character we loved... khushi. no clear picture of her anymore. she became the favourite puppet of writers, swing her any which way, as long as sanaya barun spell super chemistry and khushi does cute things, no one will mind.

i hope the girl with the crooked choti, the pompoms, the gota wala awful churidar kurta and the bravest biggest smile on earth, don't care how much teeth shows, the girl with a sharp mind, good in math and hindi, will forgive the writer some day.

again patriarchy zindabad, we've managed to neutralise the babe.

arnav singh raizada is a magnificent man, renaissance in many ways, and quite unaware of it. can't have enough of his gussa.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MariaArHiholic

a very special THANKS for making those threads you guys are putting a lot of hardwork for all of us thank you is not enough🤗 really enjoying re watching all those episodes 😳

hi maria,
😳
thanks so much. glad you're watching. it's a classic show really, with characters that wake us out of our sleepy materialistic haze... and that chemistry. happy to be doing this. wish we could do more.

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=cinthiann1758]

Episode 142

The Realization

ASR is continuing his confession to "Kushi",  he really regrets it, he really does and La, tears in her eyes stops him saying it is her.  He stops. She turns and leaves him.  He tries to stop her realizing what he did and asks himself what is he doing?

He remembers all that he said to her and he told her he didn't care about her.  He admits to himself that he never did right by her.  He doesn't really care about her that way.  The realization is clear.👍🏼

Kushi comes in to Shantivan and sees Anjali she stops, I am sure her heart is pounding her palms sweating.  How does she  tell this beautiful soul her husband is a dirty cheat? - really well said 👏

ASR comes down and sees her looking worried.  Anjali who is struggling with her mangalsutra sees Kushi.

Anjali comes forward and Kushi clutches her shoulder bag strap.  Anjali says she has wanted to call her so many times because she thought she had forgotten how much work they have since they have now two engagements.  She sees Kushi's worried face and asks her is she is okay?  Kushi tells her she wants to talk to her and just then Anjali is fidgeting with her chain and it breaks and falls caught by Kushi.  Anjali becomes hysterical and panicked she hopes her husband is fine😛. - i really wished tht somethin bad had happend to him!!

She says she can't live without him.  She says this is so unlucky and she runs to her home temple.  She asks Devi Maiyya to protect him.  Kushi comes there as well and looks at Devi Maiyaa and she knows for the well being of this woman she must not tell her the truth.  She tells her it is nothing and her husband and her marriage will be fine.  Kushi promises.  Anjali tells her she is nothing without him.  With tear, she says she will call him and be back; leaving Kushi alone with Devi Maiyya.

Lavanya is folding clothes in her room and ASR enters.  Lavanya looks at him and starts her chatter of avoiding the situation.  "what suit color will you wear for the engagement, classic black or charcoal grey?"  She thinks the grey one.  He starts, She interrupts, there is so much to do suit fitting, caterers, etc.,etc. and he tells her he wants to talk to her.  She is just rambling away, avoidance makes everything worthwhile and then no realization can occur.- i can nvr imagine the state of Lavanya here!!!

He goes over to her placing his hand on her shoulder, she freezes, he says he wants to talk to her, her hand clutches the material of the sari.

"Lavanya."

"No. You don't have to'"

"Lavanya."

"I said no, ASR." 

"Listen to me," he says.  "Please, Lavanya."

She already has her realization.  She knows what is to come. - well said

Kushi is in turmoil.  Anjali has called the priest to start fasting for her husband.  She tells Kushi he is all right but she is not going to take this lightly.  She will fast.  She looks at Kushi and realizes she looks worried and she forgot she wanted to speak to her before the incident. Kushi reaches for her neck and Anjali sees her left hand has no ring on it.  She asks her where is her ring?

Kushi tells her that her engagement was called off.

ASR  starts and she says no, please don't say anything.  The realization is too much and she just can't take it.👍🏼

This is the first time I have seen ASR actually touch Lavanya affectionately on the cheek. - yeah... he does feel guilty abt keepin her on the loop all this while...he does care abt her 😊

He tells her that the feelings she has for him are not the same he feels for her; he never had it, he can't lie anymore.  He can't insult her by lying anymore, he just can't.  - i love him!!!!

They can't get engaged. She answers that she knew he was going to say this. She felt it earlier but didn't want the relationship to end.  They both turn away from each other.  She says she didn't want to accept it even though she knew it.  She asks him for a hug just once even though he doesn't freely give it.  They turn to each other, he looking into her tear filled eyes, they pause, and with a force he hugs her and she him. 

This is one of the saddest but sweetest moments of IPK.  The realization of ASR's heart❤️! - very true

Anjali can't believe Kushi's engagement has been called off, little does she know that as she is saying this, a realization has taken place.  ASR and Lavanya have called it quits as well.  Anjali asks her how did this happen.  Kushi looks worried.

ASR apologises to Lavanya. She wants to know how she realized this, how they were to be engaged, how he didn't love her as much as she loved him, it is funny it is happening now. No it is in the fates, all planned, your engagement was the realization of his love or feelings for someone else. I am sorry, Lavanya.👏

He asks if she is okay and she shakes her head yes then no.  How could she be? She really loved him.  They will have to tell the family together he says.

Anjali wants to know how her alliance broke and why she would take such a big step as breaking it.  She knows she is prying but she is very sad to hear this news.  She says when Naniji hears she will feel awful.  Kushi asks her if she will do as she asks.

Lavanya says to him she won't be able to tell anyone.  He goes over and places his hand on her shoulder turning her.

Kushi asks what is the point of hurting everyone.  She doesn't want anyone to know about her broken alliance, after all, her sister and Akash's engagement is coming.  Anjali asks her what about her pain.  At the same time Lavanya is asking ASR to not tell everyone just yet; they are all so happy.  She says Mami will be upset and Akash and Payal's engagement is coming she doesn't want it to be affected by this.  He says she is so concerned about his family and he really respects her for that.  She hugs him and says he really respects her but what about love? So, it is decided they won't say anything'

and he is just staring as if thinking he wanted to tell Kushi as fast as he can about his realization'just maybe? 👏

Cynthia this was really good 👏