Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 - Page 43

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Episode 143

For the Sake of Others

Anjali says to Kushi that hiding this for others happiness is a great thing and she really admires Kushi for it.  She knows she is unhappy about her broken alliance but her courage to put on a false face of happiness for the love of others is great.  Little does Anjali know it is for her sake that she is mum.  Anjali says she nearly fainted when her nuptial chain broke so she understands Kushi's hurt.  Kushi says she must go home and she can continue the work from there.  Anjali understands and says she can leave.  But as she is leaving Anjali asks if there was something else she wanted to say.

For the sake of others she will remain quiet.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well said Cynthia...Khushi always remain quiet for others .yes she is quiet for her for the sake of Arnav as she never wants to hurt him...and she knows after knowing Anjali's condition and her marriage he will be shattered ...and that's what she does not want

"Yes, yes, your husband is a creep.  He is a cheat!"  That is what she would like to tell her but Kushi's heart is too soft for Anjali.  She doesn't want to hurt her since she already is upset about her mangulsutra.  She again lies and asks about the sweets.

At the GH the women are all bundled up and worried about Kushi, she hasn't come home yet.  Kushi walks in and is bombarded by the question, "what did she say?"

Anjali is still in tears.  Shyam comes and thinks Kushi has told Anjali.  He is on tiptoes in front of his wife and HP has told him that his wife has been upset since Kushi left.  Anjali is talking about broken relationships and she just can't believe it.  Relationships are like sand slipping through fingers.  He goes to apologize and she hugs him asking why everyone can't have what they have and be like them.  He is shocked and asks her who is talking about and she then realizes she promised Kushi not to say anything and fibs.  Preparing for both engagements overwhelms her; Shyam hugs her and with a snide smile tells her she shouldn't worry about silly issues.  He now knows Kushi did not reveal his true identity.

For the sake of others she will remain quiet.

He tells this Khushi later that as far as I know you are not like that and your heart is this and that...during Kidnapping...when Khushi is trying to win his heart😑 

of course he knows he is winning here with his creepy games 

In the GH, Kushi reveals to the family that she could not tell Anjali the truth.  They want to know why.  Everyone is upset and Buaji even wants to cut him into pieces! Kushi says this is her decision.  Anjali will not be able to bear it; she will break down for she treats her husband as God.  Buaji says even more so to reveal his reality.  Kushi insists that she can not hurt Anjali.  Her alliance is already broken why break others, she asks.  Maybe Shyam will change and learn to love and accept Anjali's love with time, if she tells her this will not be able to occur.  Kushi also feels that her sister is happy, Akash loves her very much, she can't see that relationship break too.

This is Khushi's heart which is talking too much

BUT, my question is if she didn't want to hurt Anjali then why not tell her?  Did it not hurt her because she didn't reveal this slimy, sneaky, creepy cheat?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It's not easy as it seems , so many things are intertwined together

Payal doesn't agree with Kushi but Garima insists that Kushi is right.  They will protect their relationships.  Buaji in one of her sweet moments says to Kushi that she has matured and praises her for taking a decision that the elders couldn't make.

Payal is correct but if they will reveal him then there will be no IPKπŸ˜†

Payal and Kushi are readying for bed.  Payal is still upset and Kushi is trying to cheer her up and says to her forget what happened.    She places the sari over her head and tells her she will look beautiful and think about tomorrow.  She teases her, tomorrow the engagement and then the wedding and then'.she gives her a wink and Payal blushes and hits Kushi.  Ohhh, Kushi says what did you think I meant?  "Tell me, tell me'" as she is tickling her and they wind up in an embrace with Payal all smiles.  The phone rings and Payal goes to answer it, it is Akash.  The two of them are the cutest things, they are so embarrassed and blushing they can't even complete a sentence.  Kushi grabs the phone and is taunting him and he can't speak, as Arnav is walking down the stairs he hands him the phone and all frustrated he walks away.

Kuyshi continues to talk, unbeknownst to her, Arnav.  Kushi says to him that he talks so sweetly making her sister blush,not like his brother, Arnav .  Arnav then answers her that he can't believe she doesn't know it is he she is talking too and hangs up on her.  Cute scene.😳😳 Just adorable but he does not like her thinking about him like this,IT irritates him.

Filler scene: Anjali gives Shyam the kurta to give to Akash he walks away, Akash come up from behind asking about the shirt.  Oh, confusion, so much to do.  Naniji comes up to Akash who is in LaLa Land with a silly grin on his face.

At the GH, Buaji calls for everybody and Payal walks out looking dazzling from her room.  Every one feels blessed.  Kushi is in her room asking DM to bless her and her decision to remain quiet and that all should run smoothly.  She asks for blessing for Akash and Payal and they be happy together. Buaji calls her. She comes back to DM and says she forgot to ask blessings for Arnav and Lavanya although there is sadness when she says those words.

This was the scene I was telling you on the phone when last time she is saying to DM I don't know what happened to me and why ...but I will not think about him any more ...ans now again her uneasiness is visible..letting him be some one's else the very same way he thinks about her

ASR enters Lavanya's room.  She is packed, the closet empty, ready to leave.  He asks her if she is leaving.

For the sake of others she has remained quiet.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Good title ...yes everyone needs to be quiet for the sake of others...and ruin themselves ..if you ask me ..sometimes I hate that ,resent that..you know why am I saying this.

My comments are in red
@Blasters 
Cynthia wants this pic to share with you .

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Originally posted by indi52

episode 139

credit: uploader

"i laud agni, the chosen priest, god, minister of god, the hotar, lavishest of wealth..."

with these words starts the first hymn of the rig veda, addressed to fire, the god agni, one of the three main deities of the vedic people. we evolved over the years, but agni remained central to many aspirations and ideas of our lives. it is there in weddings, initiation ceremonies, prayers, and most remarkably in our death... ending us... so that we may begin again. 
words of sapience, thanks. I'm learning so many things everyday.

the only thing even fire cannot consume... is the soul... na hanyate. πŸ‘

what was that fire lit and blazing at the beginning of episode? was agni here as the destroyer? if so, as the destroyer of what? of delusion? in buddhist prayer, a praise of agni  starts with: son of brahma, lord of the world, king of fire gods empowered by takki, whose supreme wisdom burns all delusion...

or was agni here as messenger to the eternal? 

"we choose agni, the messenger, the herald, master of all wealth..."
~~~ hymn 12, rig veda ~~~

was fire here destroyer, creator, and signifier of incandescent emotions, smouldering passions, truth that burnt and left only ashes so that a phoenix may rise from it?
awesome!

fire is too powerful a symbol in our culture, especially in that form, part of worship, homa, for it to be just an incidental thing here. creatives wanted to cue much with just those few shots. fire, i felt, was the heart of this episode. 
brilliant perception!

a young girl's sixth sense, aroused by hints that she couldn't look away from will prove to be horribly right. you are just about an adult, you have never had a relationship with a man. a series of incidents lead to an engagement with someone you and your family thought to be a sincere, true human being. you didn't love him, but you tried to live with this relationship because you cared so much for the father who gave you home and love when another fire had taken both your natural parents. then you discovered, this man whose ring you wore was not only not true, he was married. that too to a woman who had come to mean a lot to you, not least because she was the centre of the universe of a man who made you feel things you'd never felt before.
I ponder the last line. It's  the matter with Anjali, who is Arnav's world, that's why it makes so much difference to her.

as the fire burnt higher and worship grew ardent she tried to peer at the face of anjali ji's elusive husband. but he had to leave to take a call. an uncanny ominous feeling had taken such root, that khushi actually wasn't paying attention to the rituals. la had to nudge her to awareness. wonderful directorial touch there.

khushi is in disarray. some part of her has already worked out the math... she was good in sums and hindi always. something knew what she was about to discover. the many times she hadn't managed to see anjali's husband's face, then all this talk of raanisahiba, the name that matched, shyam... and babuji's hurling of the ring. inside khushi a knowledge had come. it needed confirmation.
wonderful depiction of Khushis' reverberation of the coincidence with Shyam/Anjali's husband

so she stood at the terrace door.

ironic... the same door where the ultimate delusion would cloud asr's mind, that is exactly where she stood thinking, remembering, as the fire prepared to end a terrible delusion today.

she saw truth here. asr bought a lie standing at the same exact spot. light and dark, sweet and sour, good and bad, male and female, laughter and tears, water and fire, happiness and sorrow, the essential two of life. together they complete the picture. opposites that can't live without each other. that make up finally one. the ultimate truth.
keen observation indeed. loved the assimilation of this two important scenes, what depicted two different aspects of true and false.

beautiful set of flashbacks as she slowly, almost mesmerised walked up to the pretender. at the last minute a doubt: what if she is just imagining it all. great writing again. and then he turned.

and all was clear.

to break the myth, a physical act. khushi who wouldn't ever overstep any limit of decency or decorum, lifted her hand and gave shyam one resounding slap.
that atrocious man actually deserves more than a slap.

for this man had without laying a hand on her, but with the sweetest of words, the kindness of friendship, he had violated her very being. and she an untouched innocent soul. rape doesn't always need a physical evidence of forceful entry.πŸ‘

i can't even begin to imagine khushi's agony. i can be only one with asr in that concentrated burning anger against shyam he would show much later when the lie finally left him.

sanaya was spectacular in the whole episode, but in this scene, nothing short of a bafta award winning performance. her interpretation of a woman betrayed had not a cliched strand in it. and no overacting. no melodrama. khushi reminded me a lot of that day when asr had insulted her and taken away the platter of prayer things accusing her of pretending to be good, of not understanding the pain of losing parents. somehow as anjali asked her if she was ok, the most innocent and pure look came over her face, as though the real khushi, not the public face we all wear, but what's inside us emerged.
Can't agree more. Sanaya, I get emotional to praise her. She is such a fine actress and so beautiful! I adore her as a person too. Khushi and Sanaya both are very close to my heart.

today too it was so. she seemed to assimilate all that she was, her roots, her parents, her upbringing, all seemed to come together and express their anger at, their "dhikkar" their fiery rejection of this heinous man. no words were necessary. in fact, i felt, the dialogues here were not as powerful as they might have been, but sanaya took care of all that with the sheer force of performance. and the director gave us his oft used "one eye" shot, arshi says it is the eye of horus, perhaps this refers to the future in a way... khushi as protector of anjali and asr. the protector who would leave herself defenceless to fend for those she loved. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
brilliant again.

as khushi leaves after the tumultuous few minutes with the serpent that is still trying to save its skin, - oh resilient is this evil twiner, note with what malevolence hidden in tears he hints at keeping quiet for the sake of the future of new relations to be established, akash and payal - khushi has a cascade of other recollections. together the two sets of flashbacks, one as she walked up to him, the other as she fled away dazed, form two bookends, in between the revelation of a filthy truth. one leads up to the revelation, the other leads to the concealment of this truth. "jiji... akash ji ka rishta..." payal and akash's marriage... again she wrings her hands... classic khushi in turmoil or some extreme emotion. but that is not the only reason she keeps quiet.

in fact, my belief is in her keeping quiet, there was her empathy for a woman she liked and valued, but most crucially it was because she knew how much it would hurt a man. a man who loved his sister more than anything in the world.
you are right. when she broke down on his shoulder the first thought that came in her mind that, Arnav's world is his di.

right now, in this man too, traces of fire. a quiet flame has begun to burn in the heart of an ocean. and it changes him, opens him, in ways he doesn't know nor understand.  

again, it is one who feels him that notices the new. la.

"neeche sab tumhara wait kar rahe hain.. di, jeejaji... aur khushi..." a pause. everyone is waiting for you downstairs, she tells asr, so wanting him to join them all: di, jeeja ji, others... khushi? is she looking for something in his gaze? like khushi, has her sixth sense too told her things she'd rather not hear? 

"lavanya i am not going..." abruptly says he. anger first, the usual asr. but then he sees her face fall, sadness. no, he can't do this any more. he holds her arm, "lavanya?" sweet and tentative. is that asr?

"please try and understand... mera man nahin hai..." i don't feel like... he is actually trying to explain why he is doing what he is.

she's never seen him like this. her expression says it all.

"what... kya hua," he has to ask, what happened.

"asr, you're being nice to me... tumne mujhse kabhi aise behave nahin kiya..." lavanya points out he's never spoken to her like this. a silence... maybe she decides to misinterpret... no harm pretending, just for a bit, only because you love... nothing else. she rests her head on his shoulder ad says she understands. as she tries hard not to.

fire destroys, so that something new may start again. she is just free of a filthy lie and its perpetrator. not engaged anymore. he is beginning to realise some things cannot be denied... she does matter. just now she had been so disturbed, he couldn't bring himself to yell at her at her loopy behaviour. 

something kindled long before is beginning to seek new blaze. in him a change, in her an unerring way finding to him. especially when she is in need.
absolutely loved how you described the fact that how much Khushi needs Arnav in her distraught moment.

and so we come to the poolside. he stands drinking his coffee and she just walks in unseeing in her state of mind, and dashes into him. and one of the most stunning sequences, layered and rich, delicate in beauty, glittering with emotion pure comes into play. barun and sanaya tell us of asr and khushi and a feeling hard to label, in a way only they can.πŸ‘πŸΌ

a pause here to say... yay, it's ipk again. people can lie, cheat, stone wall audiences with banks of telephone operators, show muscle, manipulate media, but in the end, the truth does have its way. the fire in which reputations were burnt was in the end a good fire. it showed us just how powerful some things are. you can't really consign talent and its validity to flames. love indeed never dies. here's to 8 july, all the best ipk. may this bring a new time of excitement to barun sanaya akshay deepali jayashri ji karan and every member of the cast, writers, directors, all.
IPK is indelible. that's why it's coming to rule people's heart's again. And it will come with season-2 as well with Barun and Sanaya insha'allah.

back to the scene that slowly killed me.

"uh," she squeals as she bangs into him. great sound editing here. long shot, the slightest saddest whimper. 

the coffee mug breaks and shatters on the floor.

he turns with customary irritation, immediately reaching for gussa... "what the" through gritting teeth. "dekhkar nahin chal sakti this tum?" can't you see where you're going? 

she  crouches on the floor without a word to pick up the pieces of porcelain.

"khushi, main tumse kuch poochh raha hoon..."
khushi, i'm telling you something. he's still yelling, rough and disgruntled.

she continues to pick up the pieces. hands have a tremble.

an easing in his voice... he's beginning to sense she's not ok.

"khushi?"

and as you hear the dip to gentle query in his voice, a  rush of some feeling, you know, arnav singh raizada just wants to be nice to this girl with her craziness, her weird plots and plans, who makes him smile, makes him feel, and why does she sit like that on the floor not looking up, not answering?

"khushi?" he sits before her... at her level. he wants to reach her. it's so important to him. why is she in this state?

"khushi" his questions are there in the changing tone of her name...

"kya hua tumhe?" ever ever ever so gently, what has happened to you?

his voice begins to say what his heart beat will record a bit later. you matter to me. you make a difference. you make the difference. faraq padta hai.

and as he probes lovingly, she's coming apart. what ,a horrible shock she's had... how life has played with her.

brilliantly directed understatement.

a hand on her back... he wants to hold her, be her support, tell her not to worry, he's there.

a moving forward to hold her and turn her toward him, "khushi" dropped to almost a whisper... urgent yet gentle. tell me tell me what's wrong he seems to say with all of himself... i am here... i care.

he helps her stand up with utmost tenderness. her face is downcast, only hell in her eyes.

"khushi tumhare ghar pe koi problem hai..." is there a problem at home. he gropes for an answer.

"kuch chahiye tumhe?" do you want something? where oh where does this tenderness, this love come from... why does it feel blessed even before a word is said. this was the love that had no name for maybe it was just  a feeling that needed not a name. a question asked with a certain voice, a hand held out at a point in life that's all it took for you to know this is all that you ever wanted to know and feel there was eternity indeed. 
He was just couldn't control his real emotion, to see her so upset.  He became oblivious of the acrimony between them. the real Arnav just came out from the facade of ASR.

she whimpers a bit... no words

"khushi!!"

he slowly lets her go perhaps thinking it isn't his place... and she is not saying a thing... he begins to turn away.

and again the girl who'd gone running to him in a hospital one desperate hour, shortly after he'd abandoned her on a lonely road hospital, and yet his were the only arms she knew she could seek solace and strength in... that girl returned... and in her darkest moment turned to him for comfort. as if she had a right to ask for it.

in a classic indescribably intense moment with a single simple gesture she said it makes a difference... the difference to her too. that slap was nothing compared to this fling of the body and heart.

she simply let go with a sob and buried her head in his shoulder... her place of solace, yes... no one knows how or why... but it is that.

"your slightest look easily will unclose me
though i have closed myself as fingers,
you open always petal by petal myself as spring opens
(touching skilfully, mysteriously) her first rose"
~~~ e e cummings ~~~

she sobbed broken and abandoned. he's taken aback... worried... what's happened. why doesn't she say anything. he can't bear to see her like this. he must fix it for her. he must make it alright.

"khushi?? khushi, khushi, kya hua tumhe?" khushi, what's happened to you, asks again the gentle rakshas.

a tentative hand reaches for her shoulder.

"invisible threads are the strongest ties"
~~~ friedrich nietzsche ~~~

"khushi, shh shh shh," urgent his shushing, and trademark asr when he wants his khushi to calm down. like she's a child, a dear little child he wants to make the world ok for.
Just loved how you explained his emotion for her.

"khushi, it's ok..." thinks a little, what could it ? comes to the right cause...

brilliant piece of acting here again.

a glint of anger in his eyes at the thoughts that enter his mind.

"khushi, kya tumhare mangetar ne tumse kuchh..." khushi, has your fiance to you...

she looks up at the mention of mangetar... instinctively. and along with it there begins a return to reality and its demands. 

his expression moves through quiet cold anger... "kya kiya ussne..." what has he done...

flaring nostrils, rage rising.

"khushi, kya kiya tumhare mangetar ne?
did he try to hurt you?"

rough hard voice, ready to take on the world, for her... almost shaking with rage at the thought of her fiance, a man, doing anything to her. i felt layers of reasons here. he couldn't even think of her fiance hurting her in any way without going mad. that something, if it's a sexual assault or a physical one enrages him at many levels. then there was the issue of a man ill treating a woman. ever since his father's misdemeanours led to horror in his life, this is a thing he can't take. there was extreme disrespect of his mother in the incidents of the past. asr would not tolerate such behaviour toward a woman... and this was khushi.

the girl who made him feel strange, was now before him in a state of disarray, unable to even articulate what she feels... just tears and a seeking of him.

"unhone humare saath,..." he... with me... how much khushi wanted to tell him what shyam did with her, how much she needed him then... to feel human, clean, somewhat  decent... trapped so deceitfully and abominably by a knave.

he waits to hear.

"batao, khushi..." say, khushi!

she's begun to stall though. for memories cascade again.

she remembers a day in the rain and a man talking to his sister of his love, how she was his world, nothing else mattered. "mujhe iss duniya se koi matlab nahin, meri asli duniya toh aap ho." this world means naught to me, you are my real world, he'd said to anjali. she sees him holding his arm out for his sister's rakhi, joy and indulgence on his face. she couldn't complete her sentence.

little khushi, grown up khushi, all came together and stood helpless before the only man she could have said it all to, the only man she felt would care, would make it better. yet she didn't.

for the man whose world she couldn't bring herself to wreck... she kept quiet... for jiji, for anjali ji... and for laad governor who made her feel things she'd never felt before.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

she kept looking into his eyes... long, searching, feeling, wondering, gaze... knowing she can't do it... not to him. he kept on searching her eyes for the answers, not knowing what stopped her.

"but a mermaid has no tears, and therefore she suffers so much more."
~~~ hans christian anderson, the little mermaid ~~~

a fire has destroyed delusion... and a fire has lit a flame that burns forever.

a very soulful analysis, Indi.
 Though I highlighted some lines in bold, but the whole analysis was awesome.

your depiction of Arnav and Khushi's emotions, Khushi's inner turmoil was brilliant.
You will see my comments and words of apprciation everywhere.

Originally posted by IssPKaur

😳😳 
(MOST EMBARRASSED BUT LAUGHING)

ON a serious note though hope the A/C gets fixed quickly...such a hassle that can be...take care!

LOL Arshi, this life of a non-stop drooler seems to be working fine for me,πŸ˜† thobda and backwa is just the beginning...what shall we discuss next hmmm??? i hope your AC is fixed soon. its i getting pretty hot in PA too, can't imagine being without one!

Issk ko sharmana bhi ata hai?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sohara

very beautiful Ami.
this three episodes were just fun to watch.
All the bold lines are my favorite and you will see my comments everywhere.
the drool corner and the pics all are superb.

Thank so much dear!!  loved your comments throughout and thanks for compliments on the drools and the edits.  you're right they have a brand new understanding level of each other after going through the farq padta hai/nahi padta  since 124. πŸ˜† so you were embarrassed for Khushi on their first date? I just loved that he really is not arrogant at he is painted out to be earlier. He thought it was cute. I dont' think there is anything she can do  turn him off hehe!
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

@Blasters 

Lovely pic of the family Cyn! thanks Arshi for posting. what a beautiful family! and John really does look like Al Pacino! you look gorgeous too, love the summerry look!

@Blasters

Thanks my friend! So this me and some of my family. The groom is on the left

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE PART 138-PART139

Revelation of Evil [PART2]

Continue from PART-1

Life is full of surprises and unbelievable things and sometimes brings you at the spot where you have to think twice to find out your mistake . But its "Fate" with which you can't argue or run away .πŸ‘πŸΌThe best way is to face it and that's what Khushi is doing here and will say it later to Arnav but Matter is the same "SHYAM"'the face of EVIL who is shattering her today and will shatter everyone later.

New morning with new twists rises in both houses.In RM Puja pf Satya Narine is at its peak for couples to get blessings.La wants ASR to be with her but Anjali explains her the importance of the even for couples only.Arnav's ears perks up hearing his Khushi's name and his feet jams up to hear the phone convo of his Di and Khushi.The moment Anjali insists Khushi to bring her fianc ,Arnav trails down towards his room in acrimony leaving La flabbergasted.Its unbelievable and unacceptable for him to think that Khushi is not his anymore.

Symbolism and connection: Satya Narine puja starts with Lord Ganesh, who removes obstacles ,so connection is easy it is a step towards Khushi and Arnav for the removal of obstacles'.Khushi was in the puja but Arnav was not present'..Khushi's obstacle"Shyam" is exposed yet Arnav has no clue and this obstacle is hanging like a sharp sword on him and he has to bear him until his full revelation'..

On the other hand La is present and she is the obstacle yet she removes herself but because of Khushi,if she wasn't devastated and Arnav didn't call and broke in front of La in Khushi's thoughts..didn't happen either.

you know what I believe, Arnav would eventually call off the engagement. It's true that the crcumstance created in such way that he had to break up his relationship with La. But he will not marry La for sure.

Shyam is present and his obstacle,Khushi who could reveal him didn't do it so he is saved too..Lord Ganesh didn't disappoint him either but waiting for another time'Anjali is present.and her obstacle Khushi is removing herself '.IPK.bravo

The seed of suspecting Shyam is getting stronger here and becoming unbelievable moment for Khushi.She hears "Rani Sahiba" in a familiar voice again on the phone while talking to Anjali and gets astounded and entangled with her own suspicious thoughts.Her mind is working overtime to solve this riddle but how'DM has stored a lot for her favorite child today.

Evil is so unaware of all of this regardless of his extreme cautious steps.He confirms from Akash about the whereabouts of Guptas in this Puja and makes a stupid move telling Akash" aap tpu bade chupe rustam nikle 'kanon kan khabar bhi nahin hone di..aur jabtak pata chala ..tabtak bohat dair ho chuki thi"

Translation: [You are really sneaky'nobody kew your intentions and when we found it ,it was too late]'

Big meaning as Fate kept you unaware of everything and everything was happening right under your nose'it's unbelievable for him for not having any clue of these affairs just like he has no idea who is on the other side of the phone whom Anjali is speaking.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: When Anjali came to Khushi for bringing her in RM as a La's trainer.He couldn't do much either while convincing anyone [Anjali or Khushi]'Same way he couldn't convince Khushi or Anjali after engaging with Khushi for not going back RM'.Everything was happening right under his evil veil.

Khushi's  oblivious and heedless state was not gone unnoticed by La either.She is completely in her intertwined net of unbelievable suspicions thoughts which are tying her in it slowly but strongly.She goes to call Anjali instead of ASR in her reverberating thoughts of recent events.She specifically asks Anjali,"aapke pati"[your husband]'She peeks in Anjai's room with her slowly rising feet  but then she condemns her own act.

"hum aisa kyuon soch rahe hain keh Anjaliji keh Pati'.Yeh humain kya ho raha hai" [Translation:Why am I thinking Anjali's husband is'..What is happening to me?]

Pause here:Khushi leaves La with surprise as she was thinking she is the only one who can bring Arnav down as during Janmashtami and Diwali lights.

These unbelievable and pilferer thoughts takes her steps towards her man who can save her from all of these defalcators as he is her protector chosen by DM.He broke her unintentionally swindler thought process ,"Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho'..Khuch chahiye tumhai"[What are you doing here?...Do you need anything?]

very well said. Her subconscious mind took her to the person, whom she relies most.

She just look into his deep eyes to find solace but leaves making him unbelievable for her'..She wants him to take her out of this hurricane, the eye of which is only gazing at her as she knows he the only one who can snatch her out of this chakarvyue as "sanmbhal laina " had started the day one and indeed getting its firm roots in her belief system though unintentionally.

La breaks Khushi's stance by showing her necklace which brings a new layer on Khushi's face but she helps her finding earrings while darkness descends upon light.[just amazingly showing his shadow on Khushi's face].

Khushi wants her unbelievable crawling thoughts to take a turn at dead end by confirming Anjali's husband as reverberation of same words over and over making her feel EVIL's presence. These crawling steps starts running in her head when La's mentions How Jijaji calls Di"Rani Sahiba"'."RANI SAHIBA" these two "shabd" [words] which are lingering at the back of her head, now facing her and wants her to get up and unveil this deviling EVIL.

Pause here:He did not finish the puja as he is no longer a couple already ,not a part of this as he broke all seven Vachans which he took in front of Agani.[Fire]

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He was late or never present in any Puja with Anjali'..from  Teej toJanmashtami,from Rakhi to Parent's anniversary as God does not want to ruin the purity of that essence.

Good observation. How God can allow a devil to destroy the auspicious moment.

MAJOR point during Arnav's parents Anniversary ,Mom already gave them her blessings by removing the flowers from her pic and wants her kids to be free of this evil and it was PUJA and FIRE that day too.It started that day and a Mother's kroadh [anger] and war is not done yet'.

Symbolism and connection: 1-Fire a dichotomous  the bringer of destruction, the chaos and war.  Fire burns everything, bringing nothing but ruin and ashes through which life starts again.Yet  Fire banishes the darkness and cleanses and purifies.  Lastly, sometimes Love is spoken of as an eternal flame.  Fire.Fire symbolizes love, hate, desire, and determinationπŸ‘

great to know. thanks 

Connectionis the war against evil is starting today and Shyam will ruin everything basically for these pure souls.Anjali,Khushi and Arnav 'but Arnav's love and his dark past will be purified also in this process.ArHi love will be eternal and destined despite all odds.πŸ‘

2-Anjali asks to change the oil of the DIYA as it has to burn the whole night'..meaning Shyam is not there for her for whole life or saat janam'MY POV OIL needs to be changed ,it means there should've been a man for her in the story as a replacement ..Arggg poor story

I also agree. IPK was ended incomplete. Let's pray for Barun's agreement. so we can fulfill all our wishes.

Khushi's mind and steps is in the reverberation of all the events linked with Rani Sahiba and Shyam's stories'..Her mind links all the dots how Buaji's words of balm match with Akashiji's, how Babuji tried to take her ring out, how He became upset seeing Anjaliji,how Anjakiji's husband name is same as her fianc, How Shyam snatched away the phone when it was showing "Rani Sahiba"and how yesterday he was talking so profoundly with "Rani Sahiba" ..how he ran away when she went to call him out for meeting Raizadas ,how he blurted out and got confused while mentioning Akash and Payal's relationship'.how she heard someone voice same as his on the phone..SHE reached to the result'..This is Khushi's Trait she acts like a child yet thinks like a scholar'.very quickly adds up the moments and never gets afraid to face the reality'

perfectly said. she is innocent like a child, but think like a wise man.

She is uncertain until the last moment'.about "Rani Sahiba"

Her heart throbs as her unbelievable steps crawls slowly towards EVIL and faces him right under the sun ,a star ,parents who are throwing light to her child to see this EVIL clearly.[Sanaya is brilliant here with her uncertainity]πŸ‘πŸΌ

AND the EVIL turns to light as FIRE is removing the darkness by ruining Khushi's innocence... "Rani Sahiba" I was just  coming'.."

Face to Face with the EVIL who planned all to get marry to her by blinding Buaji 'and today she understands what his father was trying to make her understand on that engagement night.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS with Symbolism: Arnav and Khushi got engaged under the sun with their parents' blessings and today parents' blessings are relieving her from this EVIL engagement.

brilliant observation again.

Evil gulps down his fear and is ready for uttering another snaky game but Good is up to no Good here, SLAP ''"Rani Sahiba aapki client hain..aap unka kaam sambhale hain'..woh aapki client nahin hain '.woh Anjaliji hain 'aapki patnai

Translation:Rani Sahiba is your client and you take care of her work'she is Anjaliji.your wife] ..

Pause here:Khushi is HORUS too just like Arnav ,as they both are protecting their families including each other.

In her anger and convulsion it was hard for her to take off the ring as always she gets stumbles at her actions when she is angry and upset.

Shyam tries his Slithery games here but Khushi is done with him,"I am feeling disgusted  knowing your intentions...do you think I'm going to accept this quietly and will not tell any one'."

Scorpion's back fires with his venomous yet penetrating venom,"Don't think about me ..at least think about your sister.Payal"....

He begs as he her no way to escape''.

PAUSE HERE:Khushi makes biggest mistake not telling Arnav or Anjali about this yet this is another plan of DM...to put hold on to it.

Khushi walks down rushing her get out of the prowler's den but his venomous words haunt her in her Amma's mouth'.."Jiji aur Akashji ka rishta [Jiji and Akash's relation]..Khushi's antagonism with paroxysm is playing through her fidgety hands as she is out of words and out of sense in this unbelievable stance.

Khushi is not the only one with this stormy contortion . Arnav is feeling  the same way when her engagement was going through ,Arnav is going through with agony even today ,he is in anarchy and at the top he does not want to see her fiance ,he refused to La nicely which makes La dumbfounded though as she tried to startle him with "Khushi 's name" as she knows [STRONGLY} ,he will come down for her but its unbelievable for her'or she is mistaken ...the very same way for Arnav that why is he behaving like that'...'out of proportion with La'

Continue'.KHUSHI's breakdown on Arnav's shoulder will be in the next update''''...

superb!
The whole episode showed how turbulent Khushi was to know the truth of Shyam.
 And of course Sanaya conveyed it with brilliance.
 I loved all your symbolism and connection in this take.
 The underlined lines grabbed my attention.
 My comments are in pink.
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Lovely pic of the family Cyn! thanks Arshi for posting. what a beautiful family! and John really does look like Al Pacino! you look gorgeous too, love the summerry look!
 thanks ArshiH for sharing this beautiful pic of Cynthia.
John is really handsome!
Ami I think he looks more like Niro than Al.I guess the lady in red is our Cynthia. She is looking gorgeous too.
very nice couple like our Arnav and Khushi.
God bless them.
Hi Guys!! got a chance to read a few, instead of highlighting through each one, i decided to jot a few notes down. hope you don't mind.

Indi,  you 133-138 first of all BRAVO! on  combining all the epis :)  
Loved it throughout! I too think something cooled after he lost the farq war.  i think you may be right about thos cute khushi scenes that just rip right through his great wall, but then there are those moments that she is completely unaware of, for instance at Nainital, i felt him fall in love  when she trapped his palm with the side of her face, reminds me of the time at the guest house after she fainted and he held her...that's when i think he fell in love with her, he just didn't know it yet. 
About that moment in the car when he wanted to talk to her "Khuchh baat" i  agree with you, i think also that it was going to be almost and apology of some sort but not meant to be :( thanks to sanaka.
Have yet to bury myself in 138 but when i saw it in a marathon run, I so felt what you and Anita said about her sub-consious/soul wanting needing him in that moment of distraught, and  whats more is he felt her need too, he didn't yell at her  for barging in. He read her face and sweetly asked "why are you here? do you need anything?" sweet sweet scene.
thanks for the breezy read!

Sohara, on your 137
a very very well written review all around. I too thought he went into the son-in-law mode and good connection with the diwali.  I was so happy when Buaji didn't stay quiet with mamiji's  taunting.  I understand why Arnav stays quiet when it come to Mamiji, but wish he would say something when she crosses the line too much.  love the words you used for Arnav and Khushi "meaningful" exchange before she knocks on the door, that scene is really something! LOL, nice words from Chalhov! and good pt about how Khushi has to bear him with La. and finally tally love you "fusss" wala scene writing. btw loved you rain wala cap in the start.

Anita, your 137
very very nice dear, i always look fwd to  what you write in the parenthases for laughs and also you insight. totally agree about Arnav looking content when he sees Khushi and Payal hug, he felt better about sheesh mahel and just to see Khushi happy it always makes him happy. the man keeps amazingyou too huh?  he can stand there like an idiot and i'll be amazed.  ok i loved this line
Khushi changes the tire and arnav watches her with a slight smile (like look at my lady changing the tire, she is something else
THanks for the entertaining read and also loved all the .gifs!

Cyn, your 137
Loved it! I appreciate what you said about this episode giving us a glimps of his pure heard and caring. and the icerberg/global warming ROFL!! also your thought about Both Arnav and khushi look relieved, nice!  they were tense before reading eachother like a book. how about that ending last word by my sarcastic flirtatious man? 
thank you for changing the tire...NOT!!!!

Arshi, your 136-137
Arshi, loved your start about the families meeting echother, indeed these small moments were plenty int he show. agree with you the CV owe us big tiime in shashi's case.  I'm so happy Khushi connted dots with Anjali but so diapointed that she never connected Shyaam to Babuji's "Sya Sya" even after she found the trueth she never thought "oh that's what babuji was trying say"  ..she never even thought about the face that he threw the ring off of her finger..it was all in the writing but a bit too much. Great pondering thougt about how she is the one alway exposing him, it would've made Babuji's revenge that much sweeter with her hands. Love what you said abouth scene where Khushi knocks on Shyaam's door.  I too thought she looked and found that pain/anguish on his face from the night he found out about engagement. nice description on the funny tire scene.  great analysis over all, nice connections throughout!