Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Episode 143

For the Sake of Others

Anjali says to Kushi that hiding this for others happiness is a great thing and she really admires Kushi for it.  She knows she is unhappy about her broken alliance but her courage to put on a false face of happiness for the love of others is great.  Little does Anjali know it is for her sake that she is mum.  Anjali says she nearly fainted when her nuptial chain broke so she understands Kushi's hurt.  Kushi says she must go home and she can continue the work from there.  Anjali understands and says she can leave.  But as she is leaving Anjali asks if there was something else she wanted to say.

For the sake of others she will remain quiet.

"Yes, yes, your husband is a creep.  He is a cheat!"  That is what she would like to tell her but Kushi's heart is too soft for Anjali.  She doesn't want to hurt her since she already is upset about her mangulsutra.  She again lies and asks about the sweets.

At the GH the women are all bundled up and worried about Kushi, she hasn't come home yet.  Kushi walks in and is bombarded by the question, "what did she say?"

Anjali is still in tears.  Shyam comes and thinks Kushi has told Anjali.  He is on tiptoes in front of his wife and HP has told him that his wife has been upset since Kushi left.  Anjali is talking about broken relationships and she just can't believe it.  Relationships are like sand slipping through fingers.  He goes to apologize and she hugs him asking why everyone can't have what they have and be like them.  He is shocked and asks her who is talking about and she then realizes she promised Kushi not to say anything and fibs.  Preparing for both engagements overwhelms her; Shyam hugs her and with a snide smile tells her she shouldn't worry about silly issues.  He now knows Kushi did not reveal his true identity.

In the GH, Kushi reveals to the family that she could not tell Anjali the truth.  They want to know why.  Everyone is upset and Buaji even wants to cut him into pieces! Kushi says this is her decision.  Anjali will not be able to bear it; she will break down for she treats her husband as God.  Buaji says even more so to reveal his reality.  Kushi insists that she can not hurt Anjali.  Her alliance is already broken why break others, she asks.  Maybe Shyam will change and learn to love and accept Anjali's love with time, if she tells her this will not be able to occur.  Kushi also feels that her sister is happy, Akash loves her very much, she can't see that relationship break too.

BUT, my question is if she didn't want to hurt Anjali then why not tell her?  Did it not hurt her because she didn't reveal this slimy, sneaky, creepy cheat?

Payal doesn't agree with Kushi but Garima insists that Kushi is right.  They will protect their relationships.  Buaji in one of her sweet moments says to Kushi that she has matured and praises her for taking a decision that the elders couldn't make.

Payal and Kushi are readying for bed.  Payal is still upset and Kushi is trying to cheer her up and says to her forget what happened.    She places the sari over her head and tells her she will look beautiful and think about tomorrow.  She teases her, tomorrow the engagement and then the wedding and then'.she gives her a wink and Payal blushes and hits Kushi.  Ohhh, Kushi says what did you think I meant?  "Tell me, tell me'" as she is tickling her and they wind up in an embrace with Payal all smiles.  The phone rings and Payal goes to answer it, it is Akash.  The two of them are the cutest things, they are so embarrassed and blushing they can't even complete a sentence.  Kushi grabs the phone and is taunting him and he can't speak, as Arnav is walking down the stairs he hands him the phone and all frustrated he walks away.

Kuyshi continues to talk, unbeknownst to her, Arnav.  Kushi says to him that he talks so sweetly making her sister blush,not like his brother, Arnav .  Arnav then answers her that he can't believe she doesn't know it is he she is talking too and hangs up on her.  Cute scene.

Filler scene: Anjali gives Shyam the kurta to give to Akash he walks away, Akash come up from behind asking about the shirt.  Oh, confusion, so much to do.  Naniji comes up to Akash who is in LaLa Land with a silly grin on his face.

At the GH, Buaji calls for everybody and Payal walks out looking dazzling from her room.  Every one feels blessed.  Kushi is in her room asking DM to bless her and her decision to remain quiet and that all should run smoothly.  She asks for blessing for Akash and Payal and they be happy together. Buaji calls her. She comes back to DM and says she forgot to ask blessings for Arnav and Lavanya although there is sadness when she says those words.

ASR enters Lavanya's room.  She is packed, the closet empty, ready to leave.  He asks her if she is leaving.

For the sake of others she has remained quiet.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: viv04

Would like to catch up on more, but can't. Did manage to read your comments for IssPkaur. It reminded me of another post in last thread which I wanted to comment, but could not. A's greatest contribution to K was the gift of equal rights and freedom. She was finally in a relationship which was not bound by responsibilities, demands and expectations. He wanted her to smile for herself. I am glad at least the CVs showed him balancing work, family and his love in the few epis when Shyam was kicked out and Anji was mourning. Another good thing, we could always feel ASR's psychological arousal by K and his acknowledgement and pride for her intellect as you have mentioned.

There was so much about ASR that was not visible but just to be felt and hence subject to individual interpretation which in turn depends on the viewer's age, their understanding of longterm commited relationships and life experiences. The beauty of it is that it allowed us to personally connect with the character. The ugly side, the huge misinterpretation for same reasons. The fierce romantic in A, not only woke up the woman in A, but in all the viewers world wide.
On the contrary K's contribution to A were visible for everyone. Great write up there.

viv 😳

i saw that above and couldn't help but yell with joy... that invisible but completely palpable asr and its effect, its validity, its beauty...

ok, pasting here a part of a previous conversation arshi and i had in #12 extension. you might like...

and i do wish you'd write your thoughts some more... always so good to read.

arshi, 😃

our discussion about khushi connecting her feelings to pyaar...

i agree with you 100 that she had no real understanding of the word pyaar or the extent of its demands and delights. which is why i said, it was too soon for her to grasp the implications and assimilate them... but unlike asr, who was far far far away from the word "love," khushi had instinctively connected her feelings to "love" albeit a young girl's notion of it. that's all.

it was really interesting to see how she never went to that word again after the blow of diwali night, when her heart was ripping... in 129 she said the word, heart break... for her, he was always a person who reached her heart, even if to break it and even when the word love was not clearly stated. ufff, that's writing and insight.

even her soliloquy during kidnap does not have the word "pyaar" just a feeling that says let me live. 

all of us have to examine our initial perception of a thing i guess. certainly, of love. happily, in it there's everything you ever imagined about it, and even those you didn't. but to start with a young girl's romantic silly notion of love is a good thing in many ways... there's a funny power in it... or so i feel.

khushi began to understand the mysteries of life when she entered her feelings about him (i am repeating myself hyuk)... i always read about how much she did for asr, and she helped him release himself and evolve. some even believe she helped him change. yes, her impact on his life and his persona was huge.

equally, was his on hers. it was after feeling things she did about him, that she began to touch the woman lying dormant in her... she had to come out of the "safe" limits. go way beyond her comfort zone, and that helped her grow immensely. plus, in this whole wide world, this was her first relationship where she had complete "haq." where she was an equal, and no one had done her a favour or kept her out of a sense of generosity or duty... an orphan brought up by others may have these feelings, maybe that's why she tried so hard and loved her fam so much. but with asr she is his equal and has a  right over him, as he over her. i liked that. i loved him saying.. huq hai tumhara... mujh pe. that is terribly loving and empowering. he seemed to wipe away all her tears about not being someone's own, by making him hers and saying it his way. 

sorry for digressing. just sharing. i know you go deep into ipk, trying to read what's in it... so do i. maybe i get it wrong, but this is how i feel. i do believe asr's contribution to khushi's life and life journey is not discussed enough... it was subtly portrayed, but it was so much there. in fact that is why she says what she does about her not understanding love if he hadn't come. i so wish we see a bit more of their journey with each other. 

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-142

Parallel scene, two soul mates who are destined to be together, one is in the edge to break a coerced relationship, other  one is declaring her already broken alliance. One is in contrition to break his to be fiance's heart. Where his soul mate is convulsing to reveal the secret of the reason, why it called off.  the episode was intense and somehow melancholic,  but at the same time it heralded the alliance of another couple who are made for each other. Destiny has to unite this soul mates now. 

this lines are heart winning

"What am I doing?" He asks himself. He recollects how he ignored Lavanya's feelings. When she asked him, "don't you love me". He refuted in anger, no, he doesn't love her. His contrition is very visible in his countenance, "I didn't do right to Lavanya." He mutters himself, clutches his fist in compunction, he can't do knavery with her.

first time arnav seem to understand someone about him and khushi

Arnav sees Khushi came to RM, still looks forlorn. He stands for a while to look at her. He thought something. What did he think? May be  he got more determined  to tell Lavanya the truth.

Anjali is looking delectable, she  comes to talk to Khushi. Khushi's tension pulsates more  to see her, she grabs the strap of her bag to get some courage.

"I tried to call you for so long. Did you forget there will be two engagement take place in this house?"

She notices Khsuhi's woebegone state. .Anjali asks her, is everything alright, why she is looking so pale? Khushi says that she wants to say her something. But can't speak further,  cause Anjali's mangalsutra (nuptial chain) tears while she was fixing it. But Khushi doesn't let it fall, she just catches it before it hits the ground. It  sure indicates that Anjlai's marriage is now on Khushi's hand. If she reveals Shyam's truth, her marriage can break, like the mangalsutra.

Anjali gets frightened  in premonition. She thinks it's a omen  and gets scared if her husband is fine or not. She can't live without him. (Your husband is absolutely fine Anjali, but your marriage is  at stake for sure.) She runs in front of the DM idle to pray for his life and safety.

Khushi comes to console her. How can she tell her the truth now, where she is seeing how much she loves her husband!  Anjali is crying clutching her mangalsutra close to her heart. Khushi assures her that nothing happened, everything is fine, her husband and her marriage as well. She tells her not to cry. she thinks no wrong has happened and she promises she will not let any wrong to happen. I'm surprised how cum Anjali didn't see her words strange or fishy. Did she ever thought why Khushi is promising to protect her marriage?  Dumb lady, sometimes avert your thought from your blind love and think practically.

"hum inke bina kuch nahi hai Khushi ji, agar inka kuch hogaya to (I'm nothing without him. If anything happens to him, let me go and call)"

Her voice is quivering in fear. Anjali's words put Khushi in quandary again.

Arnav comes to La's room. He can't linger this issue any more. To see him La gets scared in anticipation. She sure suspected something wrong. She starts to blabber unnecessarily. So many work has to get done in such a short time! She gets two tone of fabric for his suit, what color will suit to him, classic black or charcoal grey! Your eyes she stopped. She knows how beautiful  those caramel orbs are!. She thinks charcoal grey will look good with it. She doesn't let Arnav talk, just keep talking, needs to go to parlor, she goes on, avoiding eye contact with him.

Arnav keeps his hand on her shoulder, "Lavanya, I need to talk to you."

She gets scared again. She is not ready to hear the brutal truth. She clutches the dress (I think it's her engagement outfit, she just doesn't want to let it go) She  denies to listen, 'no you don't have to ASR."

Plz Lavanya, ASR pleas in acquissence..

Khushi sees Anjali is talking to the pandit about some braat and pooja. She thanks God that her husband is safe. She tells her that she wants to perform a special pooja for her husband's safety.

Pause: Oh Gosh how superstitious Anjali is!Or how much she loves that atrocious man. Kash he could value her love. That wicked man doesn't deserve her immense love though.

Finally Anjali notices Khushi's tension, She asks her what's wrong, she apologizes to get distracted because of the mangalsutra. She reminds her that she wanted to talk to her about something. Khushi fidgets, touches her dupatta, tries to gather some courage. Anjali notices that her ring is missing. After hesitating a bit, Khushi tells her that her engagement broke.

Anjali gets flabbergasted to hear it. She asks her how did it happen? how the alliance broke and how did she make such big decision?

"How did it happen?"

She knows she is intruding her personal matter, but she needs to know. Wher she is feeling so bad,  Khushi must be feeling worse. She tells her that nani will also feel bad for her. She knows how much nani loves her. Hearing nani, something strikes in Khushi's mind.

Arnav wants to talk to Lavanya. La doesn't want to hear anything. She is too amorous to Arnav.

"plz ASR don't say anything."

Tears well up in her eyes.

Arnav touches her cheek,

"Lavanya what you feel for me, I don't feel same like you. May be never did. And now."

His voice quivers.

"now can't lie to you any more. in fact, can't insult you more by telling you more lies, not for me, but for you. I mean, hum dono (both of us) Lavanya you and me, this."

He can't finish, La grabs his hand

"I know ASR.I thought you would say this to me. I perhaps felt it before, somehow it was my fear that our relationship would end like this. You know, without any."

They turn back from each other,

"I knew, perhaps didn't  want to accept it. Kept telling lie to myself, All the time. That much of lies, that those lies seemed real to me. I know you wouldn't like it. But for the last time, for once can you hug me?"
She is crying incessantly. Arnav's memory, whatever she got from him is indelible for her. I felt a pang of pain for her that she feels  he doesn't even like to hug her.

Contrition is visible in his expression. They turn to face each other gradually. For the first time Arnav took Lavanya in a warm embrace. His compunction is killing him to hurt her like this.

Pause:  Sana disappointed me in this scene. She couldn't emote the intensity.

Asr begs her an ardent apology.

"khuch sawalo ki jwab nahi hote. It's funny, na ASR, Jaise hum logo achanak engagement ki, mujhe kaise  pata chala ki kuch theek nahi.Tumhe kaise realize hua, ki tum mujhe itna pyaar nehi karta, jo mein tumhe karta hoon.

Translation" there is no answer of some questions. It's funny, how we suddenly got engaged, how did I find out that something is wrong. How did you realize that you don't love me the way I do."

Arnav keeps his hand on her shoulder to stop her. He can't hear any more. He agitates to see her incessant cry.

"are you OK?' he asks her in a soft tender tone, modulate his voice more husky. He is really concern for her. He thinks they should tell it to the family and tell it together.

La's expression confused me. Any way she doesn't want Arnav to tell everybody about their break up.

Again Sana couldn't emote properly.

"sabko dukh pauchake hume kiya milega. What I'll get by hurting all. Plz anjali ji by mistake, don't say to anybody about my broken alliance. Moreover jij and Akash's engagement is a very big day for both of the family."

A very sensible decision of a very mature girl.

"what about your pain? You know what are you asking  me to do".

Anjali is ambiguous.

In the parallel scene, La is also saying the same thing to Arnav. she thinks it's not the right time to reveal this. Everybody is so happy. Mamiji agreed for Akash and Payal's marraige after so much difficulties. If sh ecomes to know about their break up, it may affect Akash and Payal's engagement. She doesn't want that,  because of her, nani and di get upset.

Arnav smiles in satiation to see her sensibility.

"I can't believe this that you are so concern for  my family."

Arnav cares her cheek again,'I respect you for this."

La can't control her emotions, she again hugs him.

"you respect me, but love!"
She breaks the hug, wipes her tears and says sorry.

(Jhappiya-shappiya lele Sana, that's your farewell treat. That time Sana was leaving the show to participate Ms. India pageant.)

La doesn't want Arnav to feel guilty about this matter. "I mean it"

She wipes her tears,

So it's decided that  we will not gonna say it to anybody."

Arnav convulses to hear her.

La didn't retaliate. She even didn't want to put the blame on ASR. She acted like a connoisseur here. I salute La for not being vindictive or nasty. She just accepted the fact. She knows Arnav is not to blame. From the very beginning  he was very clear about their relationship. He never made any commitment to her. To avert his feelings from Khushi, Arnav took the abrupt  decision to marry her. Lavanya is a grown up, matured woman. It was literally impossible to ignore Aranv's reluctance to her. So she finally admitted that she ignored the fact and kept telling lie to herself. But Arnav came to break up the relationship first. In this case I have to say that Arnav's love won. The enormity of  his love for Khushi compelled him to break La's heart. He thought it rightfully, that he is not only deceiving himself but deceiving La too. Some may think that Arnav deceiveded La. But if he would marry her, he  would deceive her and him as well.

Arnav just accepted his feelings for Khushi by rejecting Lavanya.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4gOvPMLyE2g[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to the uploader

awesome 
sohara 
and just love how you depicted
it was so sad episode 
and the vm although i not listen english song 
but here it was best 

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Re-run Promo 2

you'll end up havin gossebumps 😳 i loved it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=74fL6uBIQhI&nomobile=1[/YOUTUBE]

Credit : khushix Uploader

goosebumps, supriya... heart thudding. thank you.

but a little sad too... when did ipk become just an eternal love story... where is its "like nothing else-ness." where is nafrat paas aane na de mohabbat door jaane na de...?

i miss that.

i wonder how much the new audiences would miss out because those powerful promos were not the first things they saw...

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Indi

Thnx for sharing Katlyn's work but where is she ,I hope everything is fine.Plz do share...

She is on vacation!!! Sigh...rest, relaxation,
does anyone know how that feels?
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

goosebumps, supriya... heart thudding. thank you.

but a little sad too... when did ipk become just an eternal love story... where is its "like nothing else-ness." where is nafrat paas aane na de mohabbat door jaane na de...?

i miss that.

i wonder how much the new audiences would miss out because those powerful promos were not the first things they saw...

wow thanks supriya 
i always dreamed 
ipkknd in this song 
lovely 
cant wait
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

cynthia,

beautiful 142. writing from phone, can't format, so not quoting. really touching your whole take. it is as you say one of the saddest and sweetest moments of ipk... asr and la breaking up what never ever was. but it did give him the chance to feel his heart.

in hindi tv at least such a relationship or such a scene has never been shown. the sheer contemporariness of it and all the real feelings around such a moment... fascinating.

yes respect, but love? got to give it to la, and her writer.

these are as much reasons that everyone wants to see ipk again.

your feelings for khushi are equally lovely. what a spot she's in.

thanks... your take helps me think through mine.

i wonder why we give such a faraq for this show. must be be ause we're a in it somewhere.

Indi, thank you.  My heart is with this show.  
I am just so sad that they have dubbed it in English rather they kept it with his voice and kept the subtitles.  On top of it all I can't watch it because of the channel it is on and I am not changing my carrier.  Why, oh, why don't they put it on star plus.  The higher ups are foolish.  Time to email them again.
Anyway. loved 142 but truly was insightful.  Many different emotions flying around.  I felt La's hurt and the revelation for him...UFFF!!! Amazing show.  
indi52 thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE PART 138-PART139

Revelation of Evil [PART2]

Continue from PART-1

Life is full of surprises and unbelievable things and sometimes brings you at the spot where you have to think twice to find out your mistake . But its "Fate" with which you can't argue or run away .The best way is to face it and that's what Khushi is doing here and will say it later to Arnav but Matter is the same "SHYAM"'the face of EVIL who is shattering her today and will shatter everyone later.

New morning with new twists rises in both houses.In RM Puja pf Satya Narine is at its peak for couples to get blessings.La wants ASR to be with her but Anjali explains her the importance of the even for couples only.Arnav's ears perks up hearing his Khushi's name and his feet jams up to hear the phone convo of his Di and Khushi.The moment Anjali insists Khushi to bring her fianc ,Arnav trails down towards his room in acrimony leaving La flabbergasted.Its unbelievable and unacceptable for him to think that Khushi is not his anymore.

Symbolism and connection: Satya Narine puja starts with Lord Ganesh, who removes obstacles ,so connection is easy it is a step towards Khushi and Arnav for the removal of obstacles'.Khushi was in the puja but Arnav was not present'..Khushi's obstacle"Shyam" is exposed yet Arnav has no clue and this obstacle is hanging like a sharp sword on him and he has to bear him until his full revelation'..

On the other hand La is present and she is the obstacle yet she removes herself but because of Khushi,if she wasn't devastated and Arnav didn't call and broke in front of La in Khushi's thoughts..didn't happen either.

Shyam is present and his obstacle,Khushi who could reveal him didn't do it so he is saved too..Lord Ganesh didn't disappoint him either but waiting for another time'Anjali is present.and her obstacle Khushi is removing herself '.IPK.bravo

The seed of suspecting Shyam is getting stronger here and becoming unbelievable moment for Khushi.She hears "Rani Sahiba" in a familiar voice again on the phone while talking to Anjali and gets astounded and entangled with her own suspicious thoughts.Her mind is working overtime to solve this riddle but how'DM has stored a lot for her favorite child today.

Evil is so unaware of all of this regardless of his extreme cautious steps.He confirms from Akash about the whereabouts of Guptas in this Puja and makes a stupid move telling Akash" aap tpu bade chupe rustam nikle 'kanon kan khabar bhi nahin hone di..aur jabtak pata chala ..tabtak bohat dair ho chuki thi"

Translation: [You are really sneaky'nobody kew your intentions and when we found it ,it was too late]'

Big meaning as Fate kept you unaware of everything and everything was happening right under your nose'it's unbelievable for him for not having any clue of these affairs just like he has no idea who is on the other side of the phone whom Anjali is speaking.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: When Anjali came to Khushi for bringing her in RM as a La's trainer.He couldn't do much either while convincing anyone [Anjali or Khushi]'Same way he couldn't convince Khushi or Anjali after engaging with Khushi for not going back RM'.Everything was happening right under his evil veil.

Khushi's  oblivious and heedless state was not gone unnoticed by La either.She is completely in her intertwined net of unbelievable suspicions thoughts which are tying her in it slowly but strongly.She goes to call Anjali instead of ASR in her reverberating thoughts of recent events.She specifically asks Anjali,"aapke pati"[your husband]'She peeks in Anjai's room with her slowly rising feet  but then she condemns her own act.

"hum aisa kyuon soch rahe hain keh Anjaliji keh Pati'.Yeh humain kya ho raha hai" [Translation:Why am I thinking Anjali's husband is'..What is happening to me?]

Pause here:Khushi leaves La with surprise as she was thinking she is the only one who can bring Arnav down as during Janmashtami and Diwali lights.

These unbelievable and pilferer thoughts takes her steps towards her man who can save her from all of these defalcators as he is her protector chosen by DM.He broke her unintentionally swindler thought process ,"Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho'..Khuch chahiye tumhai"[What are you doing here?...Do you need anything?]

She just look into his deep eyes to find solace but leaves making him unbelievable for her'..She wants him to take her out of this hurricane, the eye of which is only gazing at her as she knows he the only one who can snatch her out of this chakarvyue as "sanmbhal laina " had started the day one and indeed getting its firm roots in her belief system though unintentionally.

La breaks Khushi's stance by showing her necklace which brings a new layer on Khushi's face but she helps her finding earrings while darkness descends upon light.[just amazingly showing his shadow on Khushi's face].

Khushi wants her unbelievable crawling thoughts to take a turn at dead end by confirming Anjali's husband as reverberation of same words over and over making her feel EVIL's presence. These crawling steps starts running in her head when La's mentions How Jijaji calls Di"Rani Sahiba"'."RANI SAHIBA" these two "shabd" [words] which are lingering at the back of her head, now facing her and wants her to get up and unveil this deviling EVIL.

Pause here:He did not finish the puja as he is no longer a couple already ,not a part of this as he broke all seven Vachans which he took in front of Agani.[Fire]

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He was late or never present in any Puja with Anjali'..from  Teej toJanmashtami,from Rakhi to Parent's anniversary as God does not want to ruin the purity of that essence.

MAJOR point during Arnav's parents Anniversary ,Mom already gave them her blessings by removing the flowers from her pic and wants her kids to be free of this evil and it was PUJA and FIRE that day too.It started that day and a Mother's kroadh [anger] and war is not done yet'.

Symbolism and connection: 1-Fire a dichotomous  the bringer of destruction, the chaos and war.  Fire burns everything, bringing nothing but ruin and ashes through which life starts again.Yet  Fire banishes the darkness and cleanses and purifies.  Lastly, sometimes Love is spoken of as an eternal flame.  Fire.Fire symbolizes love, hate, desire, and determination

Connectionis the war against evil is starting today and Shyam will ruin everything basically for these pure souls.Anjali,Khushi and Arnav 'but Arnav's love and his dark past will be purified also in this process.ArHi love will be eternal and destined despite all odds.

2-Anjali asks to change the oil of the DIYA as it has to burn the whole night'..meaning Shyam is not there for her for whole life or saat janam'MY POV OIL needs to be changed ,it means there should've been a man for her in the story as a replacement ..Arggg poor story

Khushi's mind and steps is in the reverberation of all the events linked with Rani Sahiba and Shyam's stories'..Her mind links all the dots how Buaji's words of balm match with Akashiji's, how Babuji tried to take her ring out, how He became upset seeing Anjaliji,how Anjakiji's husband name is same as her fianc, How Shyam snatched away the phone when it was showing "Rani Sahiba"and how yesterday he was talking so profoundly with "Rani Sahiba" ..how he ran away when she went to call him out for meeting Raizadas ,how he blurted out and got confused while mentioning Akash and Payal's relationship'.how she heard someone voice same as his on the phone..SHE reached to the result'..This is Khushi's Trait she acts like a child yet thinks like a scholar'.very quickly adds up the moments and never gets afraid to face the reality'

She is uncertain until the last moment'.about "Rani Sahiba"

Her heart throbs as her unbelievable steps crawls slowly towards EVIL and faces him right under the sun ,a star ,parents who are throwing light to her child to see this EVIL clearly.[Sanaya is brilliant here with her uncertainity]

AND the EVIL turns to light as FIRE is removing the darkness by ruining Khushi's innocence... "Rani Sahiba" I was just  coming'.."

Face to Face with the EVIL who planned all to get marry to her by blinding Buaji 'and today she understands what his father was trying to make her understand on that engagement night.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS with Symbolism: Arnav and Khushi got engaged under the sun with their parents' blessings and today parents' blessings are relieving her from this EVIL engagement.

Evil gulps down his fear and is ready for uttering another snaky game but Good is up to no Good here, SLAP ''"Rani Sahiba aapki client hain..aap unka kaam sambhale hain'..woh aapki client nahin hain '.woh Anjaliji hain 'aapki patnai

Translation:Rani Sahiba is your client and you take care of her work'she is Anjaliji.your wife] ..

Pause here:Khushi is HORUS too just like Arnav ,as they both are protecting their families including each other.

In her anger and convulsion it was hard for her to take off the ring as always she gets stumbles at her actions when she is angry and upset.

Shyam tries his Slithery games here but Khushi is done with him,"I am feeling disgusted  knowing your intentions...do you think I'm going to accept this quietly and will not tell any one'."

Scorpion's back fires with his venomous yet penetrating venom,"Don't think about me ..at least think about your sister.Payal"....

He begs as he her no way to escape''.

PAUSE HERE:Khushi makes biggest mistake not telling Arnav or Anjali about this yet this is another plan of DM...to put hold on to it.

Khushi walks down rushing her get out of the prowler's den but his venomous words haunt her in her Amma's mouth'.."Jiji aur Akashji ka rishta [Jiji and Akash's relation]..Khushi's antagonism with paroxysm is playing through her fidgety hands as she is out of words and out of sense in this unbelievable stance.

Khushi is not the only one with this stormy contortion . Arnav is feeling  the same way when her engagement was going through ,Arnav is going through with agony even today ,he is in anarchy and at the top he does not want to see her fiance ,he refused to La nicely which makes La dumbfounded though as she tried to startle him with "Khushi 's name" as she knows [STRONGLY} ,he will come down for her but its unbelievable for her'or she is mistaken ...the very same way for Arnav that why is he behaving like that'...'out of proportion with La'

Continue'.KHUSHI's breakdown on Arnav's shoulder will be in the next update''''...

arshi,

great take 👏 👏 👏... especially enjoyed... the time of day when she found out the truth and he put the bandage on her finger... very pertinent point you make. in bengali we have a thing about this dusk hour, when day transits to night... if i am not mistaken it is called "godhuli" the hour of cow dust (considered in the old days a great time to show your daughter to prospective bride room),  apowerful time. creatives are so good at building layer and significance into everything.

about that ghee diya which by mistake hp had poured oil into... again i bet some meaning about shyam the impure and khushi or arnav the pure. and rectification... the impure is chucked and the pure is in its rightful place.

i  liked what you wrote about shyam never being there at a pooja with her. great observation... neat writing. the only time he was there was when he repeated the 7 vows with her already planning a move on khushi. disgusting fellow... unfortunately, there are many like him.

looking forward to your take on the poolside meeting.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

She is on vacation!!! Sigh...rest, relaxation,

does anyone know how that feels?

Cynthia where did you get those words..😕...did u invent new dictionary.😆...because these are not in mine...😃 

Thnx you and Indi for making me jealous of ppl who have REST and RELAXATION ...
soni19sweet thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE PART 138-PART139

Revelation of Evil [PART2]

Continue from PART-1

Life is full of surprises and unbelievable things and sometimes brings you at the spot where you have to think twice to find out your mistake . But its "Fate" with which you can't argue or run away .The best way is to face it and that's what Khushi is doing here and will say it later to Arnav but Matter is the same "SHYAM"'the face of EVIL who is shattering her today and will shatter everyone later.

New morning with new twists rises in both houses.In RM Puja pf Satya Narine is at its peak for couples to get blessings.La wants ASR to be with her but Anjali explains her the importance of the even for couples only.Arnav's ears perks up hearing his Khushi's name and his feet jams up to hear the phone convo of his Di and Khushi.The moment Anjali insists Khushi to bring her fianc ,Arnav trails down towards his room in acrimony leaving La flabbergasted.Its unbelievable and unacceptable for him to think that Khushi is not his anymore.

Symbolism and connection: Satya Narine puja starts with Lord Ganesh, who removes obstacles ,so connection is easy it is a step towards Khushi and Arnav for the removal of obstacles'.Khushi was in the puja but Arnav was not present'..Khushi's obstacle"Shyam" is exposed yet Arnav has no clue and this obstacle is hanging like a sharp sword on him and he has to bear him until his full revelation'..

On the other hand La is present and she is the obstacle yet she removes herself but because of Khushi,if she wasn't devastated and Arnav didn't call and broke in front of La in Khushi's thoughts..didn't happen either.

Shyam is present and his obstacle,Khushi who could reveal him didn't do it so he is saved too..Lord Ganesh didn't disappoint him either but waiting for another time'Anjali is present.and her obstacle Khushi is removing herself '.IPK.bravo

The seed of suspecting Shyam is getting stronger here and becoming unbelievable moment for Khushi.She hears "Rani Sahiba" in a familiar voice again on the phone while talking to Anjali and gets astounded and entangled with her own suspicious thoughts.Her mind is working overtime to solve this riddle but how'DM has stored a lot for her favorite child today.

Evil is so unaware of all of this regardless of his extreme cautious steps.He confirms from Akash about the whereabouts of Guptas in this Puja and makes a stupid move telling Akash" aap tpu bade chupe rustam nikle 'kanon kan khabar bhi nahin hone di..aur jabtak pata chala ..tabtak bohat dair ho chuki thi"

Translation: [You are really sneaky'nobody kew your intentions and when we found it ,it was too late]'

Big meaning as Fate kept you unaware of everything and everything was happening right under your nose'it's unbelievable for him for not having any clue of these affairs just like he has no idea who is on the other side of the phone whom Anjali is speaking.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: When Anjali came to Khushi for bringing her in RM as a La's trainer.He couldn't do much either while convincing anyone [Anjali or Khushi]'Same way he couldn't convince Khushi or Anjali after engaging with Khushi for not going back RM'.Everything was happening right under his evil veil.

Khushi's  oblivious and heedless state was not gone unnoticed by La either.She is completely in her intertwined net of unbelievable suspicions thoughts which are tying her in it slowly but strongly.She goes to call Anjali instead of ASR in her reverberating thoughts of recent events.She specifically asks Anjali,"aapke pati"[your husband]'She peeks in Anjai's room with her slowly rising feet  but then she condemns her own act.

"hum aisa kyuon soch rahe hain keh Anjaliji keh Pati'.Yeh humain kya ho raha hai" [Translation:Why am I thinking Anjali's husband is'..What is happening to me?]

Pause here:Khushi leaves La with surprise as she was thinking she is the only one who can bring Arnav down as during Janmashtami and Diwali lights.

These unbelievable and pilferer thoughts takes her steps towards her man who can save her from all of these defalcators as he is her protector chosen by DM.He broke her unintentionally swindler thought process ,"Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho'..Khuch chahiye tumhai"[What are you doing here?...Do you need anything?]

She just look into his deep eyes to find solace but leaves making him unbelievable for her'..She wants him to take her out of this hurricane, the eye of which is only gazing at her as she knows he the only one who can snatch her out of this chakarvyue as "sanmbhal laina " had started the day one and indeed getting its firm roots in her belief system though unintentionally.

La breaks Khushi's stance by showing her necklace which brings a new layer on Khushi's face but she helps her finding earrings while darkness descends upon light.[just amazingly showing his shadow on Khushi's face].

Khushi wants her unbelievable crawling thoughts to take a turn at dead end by confirming Anjali's husband as reverberation of same words over and over making her feel EVIL's presence. These crawling steps starts running in her head when La's mentions How Jijaji calls Di"Rani Sahiba"'."RANI SAHIBA" these two "shabd" [words] which are lingering at the back of her head, now facing her and wants her to get up and unveil this deviling EVIL.

Pause here:He did not finish the puja as he is no longer a couple already ,not a part of this as he broke all seven Vachans which he took in front of Agani.[Fire]

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He was late or never present in any Puja with Anjali'..from  Teej toJanmashtami,from Rakhi to Parent's anniversary as God does not want to ruin the purity of that essence.

MAJOR point during Arnav's parents Anniversary ,Mom already gave them her blessings by removing the flowers from her pic and wants her kids to be free of this evil and it was PUJA and FIRE that day too.It started that day and a Mother's kroadh [anger] and war is not done yet'.

Symbolism and connection: 1-Fire a dichotomous  the bringer of destruction, the chaos and war.  Fire burns everything, bringing nothing but ruin and ashes through which life starts again.Yet  Fire banishes the darkness and cleanses and purifies.  Lastly, sometimes Love is spoken of as an eternal flame.  Fire.Fire symbolizes love, hate, desire, and determination

Connectionis the war against evil is starting today and Shyam will ruin everything basically for these pure souls.Anjali,Khushi and Arnav 'but Arnav's love and his dark past will be purified also in this process.ArHi love will be eternal and destined despite all odds.

2-Anjali asks to change the oil of the DIYA as it has to burn the whole night'..meaning Shyam is not there for her for whole life or saat janam'MY POV OIL needs to be changed ,it means there should've been a man for her in the story as a replacement ..Arggg poor story

Khushi's mind and steps is in the reverberation of all the events linked with Rani Sahiba and Shyam's stories'..Her mind links all the dots how Buaji's words of balm match with Akashiji's, how Babuji tried to take her ring out, how He became upset seeing Anjaliji,how Anjakiji's husband name is same as her fianc, How Shyam snatched away the phone when it was showing "Rani Sahiba"and how yesterday he was talking so profoundly with "Rani Sahiba" ..how he ran away when she went to call him out for meeting Raizadas ,how he blurted out and got confused while mentioning Akash and Payal's relationship'.how she heard someone voice same as his on the phone..SHE reached to the result'..This is Khushi's Trait she acts like a child yet thinks like a scholar'.very quickly adds up the moments and never gets afraid to face the reality'

She is uncertain until the last moment'.about "Rani Sahiba"

Her heart throbs as her unbelievable steps crawls slowly towards EVIL and faces him right under the sun ,a star ,parents who are throwing light to her child to see this EVIL clearly.[Sanaya is brilliant here with her uncertainity]

AND the EVIL turns to light as FIRE is removing the darkness by ruining Khushi's innocence... "Rani Sahiba" I was just  coming'.."

Face to Face with the EVIL who planned all to get marry to her by blinding Buaji 'and today she understands what his father was trying to make her understand on that engagement night.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS with Symbolism: Arnav and Khushi got engaged under the sun with their parents' blessings and today parents' blessings are relieving her from this EVIL engagement.

Evil gulps down his fear and is ready for uttering another snaky game but Good is up to no Good here, SLAP ''"Rani Sahiba aapki client hain..aap unka kaam sambhale hain'..woh aapki client nahin hain '.woh Anjaliji hain 'aapki patnai

Translation:Rani Sahiba is your client and you take care of her work'she is Anjaliji.your wife] ..

Pause here:Khushi is HORUS too just like Arnav ,as they both are protecting their families including each other.

In her anger and convulsion it was hard for her to take off the ring as always she gets stumbles at her actions when she is angry and upset.

Shyam tries his Slithery games here but Khushi is done with him,"I am feeling disgusted  knowing your intentions...do you think I'm going to accept this quietly and will not tell any one'."

Scorpion's back fires with his venomous yet penetrating venom,"Don't think about me ..at least think about your sister.Payal"....

He begs as he her no way to escape''.

PAUSE HERE:Khushi makes biggest mistake not telling Arnav or Anjali about this yet this is another plan of DM...to put hold on to it.

Khushi walks down rushing her get out of the prowler's den but his venomous words haunt her in her Amma's mouth'.."Jiji aur Akashji ka rishta [Jiji and Akash's relation]..Khushi's antagonism with paroxysm is playing through her fidgety hands as she is out of words and out of sense in this unbelievable stance.

Khushi is not the only one with this stormy contortion . Arnav is feeling  the same way when her engagement was going through ,Arnav is going through with agony even today ,he is in anarchy and at the top he does not want to see her fiance ,he refused to La nicely which makes La dumbfounded though as she tried to startle him with "Khushi 's name" as she knows [STRONGLY} ,he will come down for her but its unbelievable for her'or she is mistaken ...the very same way for Arnav that why is he behaving like that'...'out of proportion with La'

Continue'.KHUSHI's breakdown on Arnav's shoulder will be in the next update''''...

gain a marvellous one 
it is so sootthing to read
the connection pause and all are so suited
and editing is adding to glow 
tfs