Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
@indi

You said a Charles dickens book...I need  a lot of motivation to read that
..Anita.. thumbnail
@Arshi
thank you for reading my 141 and liking it!!!!!
i wish arnav connected teh dots but right now i don't think aranv would be able to fatom  that his jija ji is a kamina

i cannot stand her forgiving nature at times...i mean not every person have good inside (atleast in the drama world)

i feel so bad for la she knew for a while that arnav is not that into her but she kept thinking it was his attiutude and that he will change...or his family would convince him to stay with her or like her

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 131-133: Haan, paagal toh hai...dono!

Finally, the CV offer  a sigh of lightheartedness after some heavy stuff since 122 that only got heavier after 124...aptly all those emotions needed  to be shown, their suffering needed the outburst. And now  they look to turn the story to Akaash and Payal...only to utilize Arnav and Khushi😊...and all i could see is how Payash's love was instrumental in only  making them even more aware of their feeling for each other.

Arnav came down to hand Akaash files for his "meeting...he could really care less about Akaash's  inside-out clothes or anything else for that matter...till he hears La ask about  "chamkili" ...La's is always somehow taking him to her. His thoughts went to her weeping after he hurt her again last night, he felt terrible, maybe he still wasn't ready to face her or even worse afraid that he would hurt her again...he immediately told Akaash he would go with him much to Akaash's  disapointment. Akaash's peculiar behavior didn't go unnoticed by  his bhai, giving him even more priceless expressions to sport.

Akaash needed  to lose Arnav for his important meeting so he made up an excuse(smart bway!) and ran out of the car...but forgot his phone(*hand to face*) in his haste.  On the other side, Payal dropped her wallet in her haste. In their race to  catch their siblings they both get yelled at by different cab driver...I think...when "hero" is called a "hero"...is it an insult??πŸ˜†

They're both led into the restaurant  by their  siblings and just when he screamed for Akash, she called out  for her  Jiji ...the mehsoos hit, they slowly turned towards each other "Tum!" in and obvious angry tone he asked...he left the RM with Akash to avoid her dammit!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘in true ASR style he takes quick aggressive steps toward her  "What are you doing here?"

She hesitates to answer him till she realizes she doesn't owe him an explanation "ek minute, why are you asking me? i'll ask  you, what are you doing here?"

"i don't need to give you an answer, i'll go where i please, tum yahan"

"Chem to you!" Khushi's broken English has never been cuter! he thought so too, but covered it with a puzzled "What?" she quickly corrects herself "Matlab, Same to you!"

Probably my favorite part of the episode, the waiter come walks over  and asks  "Table for two?"  and khushi's quick witty answer JI! two. two. Ek inke liye ek inki akad ke liye...i bet the waiter left even more certain of their  "two-ness"🀣

Eventually they forget their fight and remembered why they were really there to look for  Akaash and Payal. when they found them,  both stool there stunned at the sight...they missed alot while dealing with their own bundle of feelings didn't they?

Akaash is desperately looking for  Payal to agree "I know you don't not like me, you left the other day without answering me"  and Payal is holding back all her feelings  baring her middle-class status in mind. Soon he is on one knee to the shock of Arnve and Khushi,  he purposes  and then offers her his hand and begging her again but before he could finish,  Khushi  interrupts "Jiji?"

Why did i feel Khushi  go into protective mode all of the sudden? Was she afraid that  her jiji too would experience the dil-tuting like she did. I  have  strong feeling she saw herself in Payal and Arnav bitwa was not too far behind "Have you lost it Akaash?" tumne socha bhi kaise ki tum aur iski -"...have a feeling he saw himself  in Akaash too.  

"Ek minute Mr.Arnav SIngh Raizada!..Your brother talked about marraige first and my sis hasn't even said yes...Payal tried to stop her..."Jiji, i got this"

Never one to back down, Arnav grabbed Akaash' s shoulder to push him back...it ALL just became about them too...as if Akaash and Payal didn't exist. Both of them letting out their  heightened, unresolved, strong feelings for each other into this rather enterataining argument.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Akaash didn't even talk about marriage...tum dono behne din mein sapne dekh na bandh karo (both of you sisters stop day dreaming)" a hint of the gold digger accusation extended to  Payal this time as well.

The poor waiter comes only to get yelled at by ASR for seeing what is to truly to become  "tumhe couples nazar aa rahe hai!?" turning his attention back to Khushi "I'll never let my brother tie a relationship with your sister" more insults are returned back and forth including name calling

"Kya kaha tumne? Laad governor?"as always bothered by Khushi's calling/thinking of his that way.

"aur aapne halwai kaha, uska kya?"(you said sweet maker, what about that?)...felt like i was transported into a playground where a little boy and a little girl were fighting...usually in these cases the little boy always has a crush on the little girl...no different in this case

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Bhai please, this is b/w me and payal ji" Akaash pleads with some sense  "she hasn't even said "yes" yet"

"and i won't" Payal speaks up. Akaash tries to explain that he loves her so much but it backfires on the poor lad. "Pyaar? Love? what do you know about  me that you love me" Love Payals logical question here. She goes on to explain the horrid day of her wedding that never took place, grabbing Arnav's full attention. "do you even know what my family had to go through because of all this? you don't know, but him" she looks to Arnav, "he knows everything, i 'm talking about that day when you-"

"Jiji" Khushi puts her hand on Payal shoulder to stop her, shaking her head "no don't go on". as if saving her man the embarrassment and the humility.  What a moment, indicating how far they've come. There was a time where all she wanted to do was get him back for the hell he put her through that night, but now she knows how much it would hurt him to know that he was wrong about her and about all he did to her/said to her .

"Kair, hamaara jawaab naa hai...Khushi?" Payal hinting to leave

But Khushi would look in Arnav's eyes and know that she wasn't successful in stopping her jiji in time. In that one second look to each other from 5:14-5:15, they both traveled together back to that room πŸ˜Šβ­οΈ

where the dori pearls were torn and scattered from her blouse, where her character was insulted...and she just knows how much he would be bothered by this.

"Why didn't i listen to her? She was telling the truth, mer waje se uski bahen ki shaadi_" the suv takes a pounding, remorse and guilt sets in, not only for his treatment of Khushi but for Payal also...this is ASR with now heart right? love these layers of this man. So much love hidden behind so much gussaa, just like his mother said in the letter "naak pe dher saara gussa, aur dil mein dher saara pyaar"  the scene with Akaash is also a great example of this layered loving side to him.  

He is coming down the stairs when he notices Akaash upset and disappointed, he tries to avoid him and turn back as he is not the kind to have a heart to heart talk, but when Akaash's eyes catch his, he just couldn't ignore. He did what he had to do for his little brother, lending him a listening ear.  Akash couldn't help but let out his feelings in front of his bother. "Its the second time she turned me down Bhai" he even asks about  the night Payal's wedding broke, but Arnav remain silent. In his silence there was guilt and an answer but  Akaash didn't push for more. Arnav knew he had to help him, he asks him if he is sure about his feeling "haan bhai, i really love Payalji"

Dekho yeh pyaar vyaar ki baatein mujhe samaj nahi aati...all i want to know is are you ready to spend your entire life with this girl? you won't regret it later?

"nahi bhai, kabhi nahin" Did i see a bit of envy in Akaash's confident answer ? if only it was that easy for him to admit his feelings.

"If this is so important to you, then  i'll finalize this deal fr you"  deal? Aakaash thought, what deal? he seems to forget that  to ASR everything is about winning negotiations...except for when it comes to the biggest deal of his life...then none of his life's skills come in handy leaving him utterly helpless.

Speaking of, his biggest deal is happily checking off the flowers from her list of "to dos" for his engagement as if blocking out the fact that its for his engagement and it makes not difference..but when he calls her, nothing but farq. He start with his "kucch baat" dialogue but she starts to argue.

"Dekho waapis shuroo mat hot jaao"(look don't start again) awww what a hubby thing to say :)) He tries to convince her to meet but no go, she hangs up. Khushi had to see for herself, Payal crying holding the dupatta in her hand, she remembers how Akaash  gave her the dupatta  to give to her sister that night of her birthday and then all those clues..slowly Khushi's tears turn into a smile, her sister is in love.

So a tiny game of phone tag ensues. She tries to call Arnav the same time he is trying to call her back. When her phone comes up busy, he gets restless and when she is still un-reachable  he finally says out loud his first thoughts since  he couldn't reach her..."Zuroor apne fianc'e se baat kar rahi hogi" and when she is finally able to reach him ...uff his jealousy gives me the chills here!  In the midst of episodes filled with laughs, a mere second of raw jealousy  reminds us was a heavy love story this is. Without letting her even s peak a simple hello

"Kisse baat kar rahi thi tum?!"(who were you talking to?)  almost daring her to say her fianc's name. Khushi, taken back but she know her laad governor by now and a bit about his possesiveness towards her too. "Arrey? hum to aapko...kair chhodiye"

Well, Akaash didn't get the "hot date" he was hoping for, but Arnav sure did...sort of

They meet back at the same hotel.. the same waiter as earlier, "Uh Table for two?" ...an awkward moment , then a few laughs for us thanks to Khushi's lack of "high-class" restaurant etiquette,  he orders "Ek chai aur ek black coffee" and as always she jumps with full haq "Dont put sugar in there"

love that he gets a tad irritated with her lack of sophistication, but not embarrassed, he helps her in his own ASR way, "here is milk, sugar, make it to your taste"  (ffw to the future when he adjusts her Italian meal for her so she can eat it..awww) and later, i'm pretty sure he wanted to laugh out loud when she got all happy regarding the free biscuit. Managing to keep a straight face, he asks her sarcastically "if your important  convo about tea and biscuit is over, can we talk about Akaash and Payal?"

"haan hame bhi lagta hai ki jiji Akaash ji se-"  (yah i also think that Jiji is in-)

she fell quiet just as the word starting with "p" was at the tip of her tongue. She couldn't say the word "Pyaar"(love) in front of him, he felt it didn't he? the very essence of the word coming from her, she had his attention...he may have even been happy to see her struggling to say the word...it  intimidated her now that it was all too real for her, for both, they both know they have fallen prey to it...She finds another way to explain and a plan is cooked up...something achha, something damakedaar, something alag, its her plan. He rolls his eyes, but gives in to all she had in mind.

"Hmaare beech jo kucch bhi hua ya, ho, lekin iss maamle mein hum saath hai." abs love khushi's clarification here, one of the very few acknowledgements we get from either of all that's  happened between the two and more importantly "ya ho" what IS there between the two. 

At the RM, Arnav continues to treat this matter like a deal and advises Akaash "Itne overexcited kabhi mat lago ki tum deal apne style mein kaam karo"  deal ya no deal, when a man sounds so confident about his craft its sooo sexy dammit!

"Deal nahi hai, meri shaadi hai bhai...bhai mein to woh hi karoonga jo Khushi ji ne kaha hai" Akaash was too cute and brave, he survived a look from his bhai. The master plan is underway, Khushi is having too much fun with it. Arnav bring the "suicide letter for  Payal giving Khushi a chance to thrive with her acting skills...and to irritate Laad goverenor. "SHUT UP!! read this" so Khushi begins to read...something about an "aarder"(order)? Arnav turns the letter around for Khushi so she can read the correct side. He studies Payals reaction while Khushi gleefully read the tragic latter and at one pt even a wink for laad governor? what the!  Khushi's plan did manage to garner a reaction out of Payal, one that Arnav Singh Raizada was totally not prepared for.

"why didn't you stop him? what kind of brother are you?" she asked

Perhaps he has never been stumped like this before in his life, and its all Khushi's fault, a loophole in her plan makes him angry and he forgets about his act. A truly ROFL moment. Love Barun here.

"KYA BOLU AB?!!" (What should i say now?)

Thankfully Khushi saves this fiasco and turns Payal's attention to saving Aakaash. So after winking one more time at LG, off they go to rescue Akaash. Up on the mountain top, Payal freaks out when she finds Akaash's glasses. Khushi tries "console" her...

"unhone socha hoga uchaai na dikhe to kam dar hoga, aur kud ne mein bhi asaani hogi?" then she turns to him "Kyu Arnav Ji?"

another lol moment giving way to one of the sweetest. Numerous times today, i felt like he wanted to crack smile at his lady's cute antics, he manage to hold it together through her biscuit convo, through the winks, through her OTT acting...but now he just couldn't help it, tried to look away but she caught that beautiful smile.

Back to Akaash and Payals big moment. Payal admits to her feelings and when she accidentally hurts herself on a thorn, he shows himself. Their true feeling are revealed, their words seem to be giving voice to the silent people with feelings watching them. Especially when Akaash said "mein kisi aur ke saath khoosh nahi rahe sakta', Something in those sexy chocolaty said "me too" for Khushi. Khushi just couldn't contain her khushi and grabbed his hand sending warm and fuzzy jhatka to Arnav Singh Raizada. He looked her straight in the eyes, as if to confront her about something before she moved away. Also love the trust and pride in Khushi when Arnav assures Payal that he will sambhaal (handle) the people at home. The sense of security he gives her is just too too sweet.

I feel like through Akaash and Payal, they were able to explore their feelings through a different light. Infact Paya's realtionship has become a vital part of Arshi's story havn't they? if it wasn't for their upcoming wedding, and the puja kept by Anjali, Khushi may not have discovered Snakwa's truth till it was too late, and we wouldn't have the cute moments of jealousy and sharts throughout the wedding preps and finally in that night, Khushi wouldn't have agreed to his  forceful contract had it not been for her sister. But before that I must try and tame the butterflies my tummy at the mere thought of a deadly flirtatious man we will soon be embarking upon..haaye haaye haaye haaaye haaaye!!(khushi funny music plays in my head)

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️❀️❀️

Ami brilliant⭐️⭐️⭐️

Indeed Payesh wedding made it possible for them to come close and reaching to the next level of their trust and understanding...In red I agreed with you that she jumped to save her Jiji  and her Jiji in purple made me very HAPPY...way to go gal...
Eye opening moment for ASR what he did that night and yes she does not want her man to be embarrassed as I 've telling in so many epis ,her way of dealing him and understanding him is changing...She lowers her eyes to make him not feel bad but firmly explain him everything too...

Love the part where he couldn't hold his smile at the top of mountain and in restaurant too though it is mild...how can he resist for not adoring and loving this crazy gal...She is so full of fearless innosense.

LOVELY DATE #1 with tea and Biscoot...Thnx Ami for such a nice write up.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Anita..

@Arshi

thank you for reading my 141 and liking it!!!!!
i wish arnav connected teh dots but right now i don't think aranv would be able to fatom  that his jija ji is a kamina

i cannot stand her forgiving nature at times...i mean not every person have good inside (atleast in the drama world)

i feel so bad for la she knew for a while that arnav is not that into her but she kept thinking it was his attiutude and that he will change...or his family would convince him to stay with her or like her

I know what are you saying Anita yet people like her do exist Trust me and always put themselves in trouble.
La knew it but did not want to accept it yet still feel bad for her regardless she grew her respect from my side way too much
..Anita.. thumbnail

Episode 142 

The episode starts off with arnav telling la that he does not mean to hurt her intentionally but when he does realize that he has hurt her he feels really bad. He calls her khushi and la puts her hand on his shoulder and said its lavanya.

Arnav looks shell shocked and turns around to explain himself but la runs off in tears. His hand gripping his phone he said what am I doing

he walks off to his thinking window and thinks of all the time he has been unfair to lavanya. And he realizes that he did not do anything right with lavanya, EVER. (What happened to ASR...he is turning into arnav, who is not as scary as ASR but equally hot).

Khushi enters the RM, looking for Anjali. She spots Anjali and he is putting on her mangalsutra (she should have put that on before the gold necklace, but I guess it is building up to something huge dealing with it). Khushi is tense on how she should tell her. Arnav come up and just stars at khushi's restlessness and walks off (that is odd but I guess he has more important things to handle). Anjali spots khushi and said that she was meaning to call her, and she said that she thinks that khushi forgot there will be two engagements jokingly.  She notices khushi's sad and tense face and wants to know what is up.  Khushi tells Anjali that she needs to talk to her. And anjalis is tense wondering what she is going to say and then her hand goes to fix her mangalsutra wondering why it loose.  She tries to fix it but the mangalsutra falls off and khushi catches it. 

Anjali because super upset and freaks out what has happened. She gets the necklace out of her hand and wonders if her husband is okay (oh he is more than okay, I wonder where he is. He should spend his last day in comfort and luxury if khushi tells the truth. khushi tries to calm her down but Anjali said that she cannot live without him...what aapshagun happened (if I was her I would be like oh I did not put my mangalsutra on good enough). khushi just looks at her worriedly and Anjali walks off worried and scared. Khushi just looks off in deep thought (I hopes she does not change her mind of not telling her). Anjali goes to the DM murti and asks her the safety of her husband and his long life (don't worry he knows how to protect himself really well). She looks at her mangulsutra and holding it tightly praying that her husband is safe. Khushi walks up to her and assures her that nothing happened and don't cry. Everything is fine and your husband and you marriage will be fine and nothing will happen.she promises her (her dialogues show so much surety like she is the cause of this..well technically she is but Anjali does not understand the surety of her words). Anjali said that she is nothing without him and if anything happened to him she could not finish her thought. She goes to call him. Khushi is left wondering if she is doing the right thing and look to DM for help (she better not change her mind).

Arnav shows to la's room like he wants to say something. La is sitting on her bed folding clothes in a solemn manner. She notices arnav and she said that she forgot to ask with suit he will wear on the engagement day. She is like classic black (I did not know there was more shades of black) or charcoal grey. Arnav was like lavanya. And she is like charcoal grey and your eyes...they look at each other awkwardly and she said that it will look good with his eyes. She turns around and starts going on about how much more things they need to do before the engagement (I was feeling so bad for her she knows what is coming but she keeps changing the subject). Arnav said that he needs to talk to her.  La knows what is coming so she said it is okay I know your taste and she said there is so much work and she has to go to the parlor. Arnav goes up to her and puts his hand on her should to stop her from going on because he know what she is trying to do avoid the inevitable and said lavanya I need to talk to you. She grips her dupatta and is tense because she know what he is going to say.  Arnav said lavanya and lavanya was like no. and he said her name again and she was like you don't have to (say anything) her fears are coming true. Arnav said listen to me please.

Khushi is debating with herself to tell anjali or not. She wants Anjali talk to the pandit saying that she will keep a vrat and is going to the mandir tomorrow. She said she is happy her hubby is okay and she should not take this situation lightly so she is holding a pooja tomorrow. She wants her husband to be safe like he has always been and she thanks god. Khushi just looks at her more confused wondering how to tell her. Anjali noticed her being tensed and asked her what is wrong. She apologized for being tense do to the mangalsutra breaking and asked her what she wanted to say. Khushi contemplates more and starts fidgeting trying to tell her. Anjali notices that her left hand has no ring and asked what happened to the ring. Khushi takes her hand out of her hand and khushi tells her that her engagement is broken. Anjali is shell shocked and does not know how to respond (i am getting really frustrated with khushi, she needs to tell her, i know she will freak out at first and not but the seed will be planted...it is better for her to find out her husband has bad intentions early on rather than when something bad happens).

Arnav is wants to tell la something. La understands and tells him not to say anything. Aranv touches her cheek and said they way you feel for me, I may never feel that way and maybe I never had and I cannot lie anymore, by lying I cannot insult you anymore, not for my sake but your sake. He said you and me (can never be together like that)...and la said I knew that you would say that too me, and I probably knew this before, and I had feared that this will be the end of our relationship. She turns around wipes her tears and said without any (love)...and he turns around understanding her incomplete sentence. La said perhaps I did not want to accept it, I kept lieing to myself, I lied to myself so much that it seemed true. I know asr that you don't like this but I want to hug you once (I will allow it this time, if I was her I would have asked for the same thing, maybe a kiss too). They both turn around and arnav goes forward to hug her (no words can describe this scene, I am in tears). They hug it out.

credit goes to the maker

Anjali is like what your engagement broke, how???? Khushi has no clue how to tell her and still is thinking whether she can say it or not.

Arnav said he is sorry for all this. And la walks off in the other direction and said some question don't have answers right? It is funny ASR how we got engaged suddenly and how did I not realize that something is wrong but how did you realize that you don't love me like the way I love you?  To stop her from speaking any further, arnav put his hand on her shoulder and turns her around and asked if she is okay (I am pretty sure she is not, I know she said yes but that never means yes). Arnav said that they must inform the family about this and we have to do it together.  La is holding back her tears and shakes her head no slightly.

Anjali said she does not understand how did your rishta break and why you did you take this decision and why. She asked why happened. Khushi looks at her and looks away because he can't face her because the truth affects her. Anjali said I know I should not ask about your personal life, but I feel bad. If I feel like this, I can understand what you are going through (yeah anjali's first rishta broke too, I hope she understands). What will happen when nani finds out and she will feel bad too (where did nani come from this). Khushi said will you accept my one request (I wonder what it is). And Anjali  nods her head yes and lovingly holds her cheek and khushi is looking here and there trying to form the right words ( I wonder if she will tell her or not)

La tells arnav that they cannot tell anyone that we broke our engagement. Arnav goes to her and looks at her like why

Khushi tells Anjali not to tell anyone because Payash's engagement is huge for both families. And Anjali was like what about your dukh, do you know what you are asking me??? (okay fair point, but she needs to tell anji)

La tells arnav she knows what she is saying. Arnav is confused. She explains that everyone is happy and it is not the right time. She mentions how mami agreed to PayAsh's engagement with much difficulty, so we cannot say anything because she might break it. she does not want to see nani and anjali upset as well. Arnav is in awe with and he is shock that she thinks so much for her family and said that she respects her and she hugs him (I would have done the same this). She said you respect me but not love me. She realizes what she said she releases herself from the hug and wipes her tears and said sorry I don't want you to feel guilty about this ever and I mean it. Arnav is just in awe with her (he never thought the once ditzy la can turn into someone speaking so much sense and with maturity too). They decided not to tell anyone. Arnav is like what to do because he knows it is not right. Will they end up telling the family that the engagment broke???? will khushi tell anjali about shyam???? (last one was wishful thinking)

Okay the ArLa scene was super emotional (never thought i would say that)...they grew up so much. Arnav is actually talking about his feeling, who was once before hiding everything behind his anger so no one would know... and la is handling this with such maturity, who before was very selfish and materialistic. Khushi brought the good side out from them. I loved how they understood their unsaid words. they knew this would have happened eventually but they finally realized why is happening is wrong and decided to ended before lives are ruined (i had no clue where to put this in my analysis so i put it at the end)

my reaction to arnav and lavanya's scene today

Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

I know what are you saying Anita yet people like her do exist Trust me and always put themselves in trouble.
La knew it but did not want to accept it yet still feel bad for her regardless she grew her respect from my side way too much

yeah i know there are people like her...i am like that too
and i respect la alot after the diwali episode
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]

Episode 137-Part 138

Revelation of Evil [Part-1]πŸ‘πŸΌ

- its nice πŸ‘

Good gets defeated temporarily against rising evil triumphant because love and truth is the winner at the end.But those who help in perpetrating evil in the name of scarification are condoning the wrong any wayπŸ‘πŸΌ.That's what Khushi is going to do and Shyam is getting his first defeat by gaining more power. - well saidπŸ‘

Two families are getting into a new binding relation where everyone accepts each of em with open arms by putting differences aside .Raizadas family is being introduced first time to Babuji.A groom takes blessings from a father and everyone get up for respect for bride's father was my grabber.Yes IPK gave us these small moments to cherish.😊

πŸ˜ƒ

The suspicion was very visible on Anjali's face while seeing Mr Shashi Gupta and His condition gets worse seeing the person whose husband put him into this misery .He wants to scream to let every one know the truth.[CVs owes us big time for Shashi's caseπŸ‘πŸΌ.Anjali's suspicion was there when she calls Shyam and she hears his phone tone next door but our CVs couldn't build stronger consistent story of it.

A father wants to expose the evil and throwing his concerns strongly which family takes it as a tantrum except Khushi ,smart cookie who didn't think twice and connect the dots of his father's condition with Anjali but why?

Shashi's anger does not settle down here ,he pulls off the evil ring which has started the chakaryue from Khushi's hands but fate wants to complete this Yudh,war in full swing .Evil comes right back to show his meaningless power towards a father and he has to suffer more but evil always leaves a trail to get trap in it😈.He congratulated Payal for engagement but forgot he actually ran away and was not present'..which Khushi was just asking about'...He lies again that he just saw Buaji before he came in and Bingo Khushi got it as Buaji confirms it, she didn't see him and at the top his comfortable chat with his client Rani Sahiba really works wonders in Khushi's brain.Khush's suspicious seed is growing faster and no time it will be a strong root of her belief to nip this bud from its rootsπŸ‘

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS.She is the one who always plunges down to expose him.From now to kidnapping to the very end to throw him out of everyone's life.πŸ‘πŸΌ - but i also wish thr was more trust shown towards her πŸ˜”

Everyone gets trepidation over his condition but the most devastated was Arnav seeing Khushi going through with that.How can he forget Khushi's condition and tears in the hospital.He comes forward for helping his lady and they both share eye lock which shows only love and concerns with lots of "Haq"πŸ˜ƒ.His gazes look are conveying his right and his actions are showing his protectiveness for her.She thanks him and he perceives it graciously .His concerns for her and for Shashiji were not gone unnoticed by  her either...Yes "inn feelings ka koi matlab  nahin hai"He comes out the room but has to return his turn look with longing  as he does not want to leave her alone with this pain and suffering.He wants to remove all of her hurdles no matter what.Piano notes in the back ground stringing his heart notes to reflect through his eyes.❀️ i loved it all πŸ‘ well written

Pause here:He opened the door for her as he will be opening every door for her from now on even in hate to make her life easy regardless te night he is shattering her dreams yet unintentionally opening the door of her safe future with him.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He is the one who will arrange nurse for him during remarriage and will bring doc for Buaji too..lovely Damad..who is impossible to find out.😳 - very true 😊

πŸ‘πŸΌ

The next moment is auspicious when Buaji wants Khushi to call Shyam to be introduced and Khushi stops with hesitation as she does not want Arnav to go through with the same pain and agony as she witnessed him before during revelation of her engagement .They both share questionable moment during gazing each other.Especially his expressions and uneasiness with acrimony and anxiousness was so much visible for Khushi when she has to go in the room for calling Shyam.His possessiveness is at extreme and why not how can he let his lady go into other man's room but his hands are tied.His looks and body language delivered his animosity to his queen but just like him she is bound too at least for now.Loved to see his relief when Shyam wasn't there as his malevolence was not there to see him at all. - Too good πŸ‘πŸ‘

- very nice πŸ‘

Engagement is being settled after one week.Blessings were delivered and smiles were passed but Khushi's happiness delivered in tears to her Jiji and that stops Arnav's feet.Her allayment is his joy,and he knows these tears are form of ecstasy and that relieves him as he is free of this guilt which was eating him since its revelation.He has to mend his wrongful action here and this is the beauty of Arnav Singh Raizada,he is a man of action and today it's the time of rectification.πŸ‘

- awwπŸ˜ƒ

When the family leaves he comes in o apologize to Payal but with his lady in same arrogant lover attitude ,"mein ne baat karni hai  tum se nahin tumhari behan se.." hmm..Your lady does not like that'right just like you don't like her to give importance to anyone other than him'πŸ˜†

Payal who is always sensible, makes her sis calm down .The talk is so beautiful,shows a real cognizant growth in his character.A humble "sorry" without hesitation and diligence for becoming the reason of her broken marriage.Payal thanked him for that as may be it was meant to be but Khushi still blames herself for that and he jumps to defend "Nahin uski koi ghalati nahin thi'mein ne usse jane se roka tha"😳

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Khushi's eyes filled with brimming tears .This is an eye opening and trust building step for Khushi just like him when he found out from Payal what exactly happened that night.Her tears ,that's what he does not want to see and at the top he doesn't want to  be shown vulnerable to her either.He barges out but stopped by Khushi"Tumhari problem kya hai..you know what mujhe sunna hi nahin "That's what he likes to be with her so he can hear her chirpy voice with bitter batter'.nok jhonk'because  her mellowed voice just creates havoc in him and he can't remain in his senses so this is the best way to seek "Farar" from hidden emerging feelings...πŸ‘πŸΌ

He adores his smiling chatter lady πŸ˜‰'and just like him she is adamant to speak with him by taking out air from his tire.πŸ˜†"ab tou aapko humari baat suuna padegi.."[Now you have to listen to me.] 

He barges out with fuming anger but what is this his tone is so mellow'."Are you crazy?"Khushi lovingly'"Sorryy aur Dhanewat[thnx]"She says sorry for her rudeness and thanks for saying sorry to her Jiji.How can he not melt here .she is full of innocence'It's hard for any man not to feel that way'.😳

πŸ‘

He calls for new car where KKG found out his man can't change the tire..funny right..but not for him,by gritting teeth "It's not funny"'She offers her services to her man and change "uncle's tire" ..loved his irritations with kids.

He was admiring his skillful lady which was making him proud with her coolness

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He admires her cool nature as always and expresses her during Shital track"I know.. you are the most cool person I 've ever known."πŸ˜ƒ - awesome connection πŸ‘

β€οΈ this

Khushi prays to Dm for the tire and tells him lovingly She says thanks and sorry at the same time and calls herself crazy too and declares him"she is not saying sorry for taking air out of his tire" and he turns without anger makes her astounded at his attitude'..

He is not far behind either "Khushi tire badlne keh liyeh thnx '.pause with smirk'.mein bhi nahi kahoonga".He gives her his signature flirty look and leaves her with her signature "O " face.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:"aap na bohat ajeeb ho" to "Ajeeb hai yeh" to "hum dono kitne ajeeb hain" 'till..Arnav"Khushi tum janti ho na 'πŸ‘

Khushi completes it "Keh hum kitne aajeb hain'..Jante hain"

ArshiH...it was really an awesome written reviewπŸ‘...i really loved those highlighted bit⭐️...nd your edits are too goodπŸ‘...i hav to ask...why did you B nd W on most of the edits...few of Arshi edits you could hav given color...any specific reason they r black nd white?
nd hav commented on your previous review on pg 83 of the sansey Thread 13 extension 😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@ Blasters just updated my post on page 2..Yes I am a bit earlyπŸ˜† yet it takes one day for reading and one day for writing and edit making so keeping up is impossible ...yet at least I am here every day...Phew did most of the reading ...will back later 

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ..Anita..

@indi

You said a Charles dickens book...I need  a lot of motivation to read that

wish i could tell you hotwa was in it...πŸ˜† even while doing eng hons with david copperfield part of detailed text, i managed to read it... not. so as i said, just glance at a few references of the heap creep, that's all. otherwise let it be, just keep calm and adore the boy. πŸ€£

but to be fair to dickens, with his penchant for writing long plodding stories, i have to say i loved a tale of two cities. and certainly there was a hot man there if my 13 year old fevered brain recorded right... i remember reading the unabridged version a few years later... all for that character.  google tells me it's weird shots of sydney carton i most prob get when i think of a tale of two cities.

oh character, especially troubled yet noble... what a sucker i am for zat.
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=BarunDiwani]

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 131-133: Haan, paagal toh hai...dono!

Finally, the CV offer  a sigh of lightheartedness after some heavy stuff since 122 that only got heavier after 124...aptly all those emotions needed  to be shown, their suffering needed the outburst. And now  they look to turn the story to Akaash and Payal...only to utilize Arnav and Khushi😊...and all i could see is how Payash's love was instrumental in only  making them even more aware of their feeling for each other. - well said πŸ‘

Arnav came down to hand Akaash files for his "meeting...he could really care less about Akaash's  inside-out clothes or anything else for that matter.πŸ˜†..till he hears La ask about  "chamkili" ...La's is always somehow taking him to herπŸ‘πŸΌ. His thoughts went to her weeping after he hurt her again last night, he felt terrible, maybe he still wasn't ready to face her or even worse afraid that he would hurt her again...he immediately told Akaash he would go with him much to Akaash's  disapointment. Akaash's peculiar behavior didn't go unnoticed by  his bhai, giving him even more priceless expressions to sport. - really well written..especially wher you said he is scared of hurtin her again πŸ‘

Akaash needed  to lose Arnav for his important meeting so he made up an excuse(smart bway!) and ran out of the car...but forgot his phone(*hand to face*) in his haste.  On the other side, Payal dropped her wallet in her haste. In their race to  catch their siblings they both get yelled at by different cab driver...I think...when "hero" is called a "hero"...is it an insult??

They're both led into the restaurant  by their  siblings and just when he screamed for Akash, she called out  for her  Jiji ...the mehsoos hit, they slowly turned towards each other "Tum!" in and obvious angry tone he asked...he left the RM with Akash to avoid her dammit!!  in true ASR style he takes quick aggressive steps toward her  "What are you doing here?"

She hesitates to answer him till she realizes she doesn't owe him an explanation "ek minute, why are you asking me? i'll ask  you, what are you doing here?"

"i don't need to give you an answer, i'll go where i please, tum yahan"

"Chem to you!"πŸ˜† Khushi's broken English has never been cuter! he thought so too, but covered it with a puzzled "What?" she quickly corrects herself "Matlab, Same to you!" - i agree her broken english was really cute

Probably my favorite part of the episode, the waiter come walks over  and asks  "Table for two?"  and khushi's quick witty answer JI! two. two. Ek inke liye ek inki akad ke liye...i bet the waiter left even more certain of their  "two-ness"πŸ˜† - Well said

Eventually they forget their fight and remembered why they were really there to look for  Akaash and Payal. when they found them,  both stool there stunned at the sight...they missed alot while dealing with their own bundle of feelings didn't they?

Akaash is desperately looking for  Payal to agree "I know you don't not like me, you left the other day without answering me"  and Payal is holding back all her feelings  baring her middle-class status in mind. Soon he is on one knee to the shock of Arnve and Khushi,  he purposes  and then offers her his hand and begging her again but before he could finish,  Khushi  interrupts "Jiji?"

Why did i feel Khushi  go into protective mode all of the sudden? Was she afraid that  her jiji too would experience the dil-tuting like she did. I  have  strong feeling she saw herself in Payal and Arnav bitwa was not too far behind "Have you lost it Akaash?" tumne socha bhi kaise ki tum aur iski -"...have a feeling he saw himself  in Akaash too. - i don't knw abt Arnav...because he knws Akash is different...nd abt Khushi she has seen her sis broken wedding...nd she has been with her sis whn all tht had happened...so i guess the instinct to protect does naturally come

"Ek minute Mr.Arnav SIngh Raizada!..Your brother talked about marraige first and my sis hasn't even said yes...Payal tried to stop her..."Jiji, i got this"

Never one to back down, Arnav grabbed Akaash' s shoulder to push him back...it ALL just became about them too...as if Akaash and Payal didn't exist. Both of them letting out their  heightened, unresolved, strong feelings for each other into this rather enterataining argument.

"Akaash didn't even talk about marriage...tum dono behne din mein sapne dekh na bandh karo (both of you sisters stop day dreaming)" a hint of the gold digger accusation extended to  Payal this time as well.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The poor waiter comes only to get yelled at by ASR for seeing what is to truly to become  "tumhe couples nazar aa rahe hai!?" 🀣turning his attention back to Khushi "I'll never let my brother tie a relationship with your sister" more insults are returned back and forth including name calling - i loved their entire blame game πŸ˜†

"Kya kaha tumne? Laad governor?"as always bothered by Khushi's calling/thinking of his that way.

"aur aapne halwai kaha, uska kya?"(you said sweet maker, what about that?)...felt like i was transported into a playground where a little boy and a little girl were fighting...usually in these cases the little boy always has a crush on the little girl...no different in this case πŸ˜ƒ

"Bhai please, this is b/w me and payal ji" Akaash pleads with some sense  "she hasn't even said "yes" yet"

"and i won't" Payal speaks up. Akaash tries to explain that he loves her so much but it backfires on the poor lad. "Pyaar? Love? what do you know about  me that you love me" Love Payals logical question here. She goes on to explain the horrid day of her wedding that never took place, grabbing Arnav's full attention. "do you even know what my family had to go through because of all this? you don't know, but him" she looks to Arnav, "he knows everything, i 'm talking about that day when you-"

"Jiji" Khushi puts her hand on Payal shoulder to stop her, shaking her head "no don't go on". as if saving her man the embarrassment and the humility.  What a moment, indicating how far they've come. There was a time where all she wanted to do was get him back for the hell he put her through that night, but now she knows how much it would hurt him to know that he was wrong about her and about all he did to her/said to her . - this is really well written πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Kair, hamaara jawaab naa hai...Khushi?" Payal hinting to leave

But Khushi would look in Arnav's eyes and know that she wasn't successful in stopping her jiji in time. In that one second look to each other from 5:14-5:15, they both traveled together back to that room - ah wat notice in all of one sec πŸ˜‰ too good

where the dori pearls were torn and scattered from her blouse, where her character was insulted...and she just knows how much he would be bothered by this.

"Why didn't i listen to her? She was telling the truth, mer waje se uski bahen ki shaadi_" the suv takes a pounding, remorse and guilt sets in, not only for his treatment of Khushi but for Payal also...this is ASR with now heart right? love these layers of this man. So much love hidden behind so much gussaa, just like his mother said in the letter "naak pe dher saara gussa, aur dil mein dher saara pyaar"  the scene with Akaash is also a great example of this layered loving side to him.  

He is coming down the stairs when he notices Akaash upset and disappointed, he tries to avoid him and turn back as he is not the kind to have a heart to heart talk, but when Akaash's eyes catch his, he just couldn't ignore. He did what he had to do for his little brother, lending him a listening ear.  Akash couldn't help but let out his feelings in front of his bother. "Its the second time she turned me down Bhai" he even asks about  the night Payal's wedding broke, but Arnav remain silent. In his silence there was guilt and an answer but  Akaash didn't push for more. Arnav knew he had to help him, he asks him if he is sure about his feeling "haan bhai, i really love Payalji"

Dekho yeh pyaar vyaar ki baatein mujhe samaj nahi aati...all i want to know is are you ready to spend your entire life with this girl? you won't regret it later?

"nahi bhai, kabhi nahin" Did i see a bit of envy in Akaash's confident answer ? if only it was that easy for him to admit his feelings.

"If this is so important to you, then  i'll finalize this deal fr you"  deal? Aakaash thought, what deal? he seems to forget that  to ASR everything is about winning negotiations...except for when it comes to the biggest deal of his life...then none of his life's skills come in handy leaving him utterly helpless.

Speaking of, his biggest deal is happily checking off the flowers from her list of "to dos" for his engagement as if blocking out the fact that its for his engagement and it makes not difference..but when he calls her, nothing but farq. He start with his "kucch baat" dialogue but she starts to argue.

"Dekho waapis shuroo mat hot jaao" awww what a hubby thing to say :)) 😊He tries to convince her to meet but no go, she hangs up. Khushi had to see for herself, Payal crying holding the dupatta in her hand, she remembers how Akaash  gave her the dupatta  to give to her sister that night of her birthday and then all those clues..slowly Khushi's tears turn into a smile, her sister is in love.

So a tiny game of phone tag ensues.πŸ‘πŸΌ She tries to call Arnav the same time he is trying to call her back. When her phone comes up busy, he gets restless and when she is still un-reachable  he finally says out loud his first thoughts since  he couldn't reach her..."Zuroor apne fianc'e se baat kar rahi hogi" and when she is finally able to reach him ...uff his jealousy gives me the chills here!  In the midst of episodes filled with laughs, a mere second of raw jealousy  reminds us was a heavy love story this is. Without letting her even s peak a simple hello - aww very well written ⭐️

"Kisse baat kar rahi thi tum?!"  almost daring her to say her fianc's name. Khushi, taken back but she know her laad governor by now and a bit about his possesiveness towards her too. "Arrey? hum to aapko...kair chhodiye"

Well, Akaash didn't get the "hot date" he was hoping for, but Arnav sure did...sort ofπŸ˜ƒ

They meet back at the same hotel.. the same waiter as earlier, "Uh Table for two?" ...an awkward moment , then a few laughs for us thanks to Khushi's lack of "high-class" restaurant etiquette,  he orders "Ek chai aur ek black coffee" and as always she jumps with full haq "Dont put sugar in there"

love that he gets a tad irritated with her lack of sophistication, but not embarrassed, he helps her in his own ASR way, "here is milk, sugar, make it to your taste"  (ffw to the future when he adjusts her Italian meal for her so she can eat it..awwwπŸ˜ƒ) and later, i'm pretty sure he wanted to laugh out loud when she got all happy regarding the free biscuitπŸ˜†. Managing to keep a straight face, he asks her sarcastically "if your important  convo about tea and biscuit is over, can we talk about Akaash and Payal?" - loved  this ❀️ highlighted parts...πŸ‘

"haan hame bhi lagta hai ki jiji Akaash ji se-"  (yah i also think that Jiji is in-)

she fell quiet just as the word starting with "p" was at the tip of her tongue. She couldn't say the word "Pyaar"(love) in front of him, he felt it didn't he? the very essence of the word coming from her, she had his attention...he may have even been happy to see her struggling to say the word...it  intimidated her now that it was all too real for her, for both, they both know they have fallen prey to it... - too good πŸ‘

She finds another way to explain and a plan is cooked up...something achha, something damakedaar, something alag, its her plan. He rolls his eyes, but gives in to all she had in mind.

"Hmaare beech jo kucch bhi hua ya, ho, lekin iss maamle mein hum saath hai." abs love khushi's clarification here, one of the very few acknowledgements we get from either of all that's  happened between the two and more importantly "ya ho" what IS there between the two. πŸ‘πŸΌ

At the RM, Arnav continues to treat this matter like a deal and advises Akaash "Itne overexcited kabhi mat lago ki tum deal apne style mein kaam karo"  deal ya no deal, when a man sounds so confident about his craft its sooo sexy dammit!

"Deal nahi hai, meri shaadi hai bhai...bhai mein to woh hi karoonga jo Khushi ji ne kaha hai" Akaash was too cute and brave, he survived a look from his bhai. The master plan is underway, Khushi is having too much fun with it. Arnav bring the "suicide letter for  Payal giving Khushi a chance to thrive with her acting skills...and to irritate Laad goverenor. "SHUT UP!! read this" so Khushi begins to read...something about an "aarder"(order)? Arnav turns the letter around for Khushi so she can read the correct side. He studies Payals reaction while Khushi gleefully read the tragic latter and at one pt even a wink for laad governor? what the!  Khushi's plan did manage to garner a reaction out of Payal, one that Arnav Singh Raizada was totally not prepared for.πŸ‘

"why didn't you stop him? what kind of brother are you?" she asked🀣

Perhaps he has never been stumped like this before in his life, and its all Khushi's fault, a loophole in her plan makes him angry and he forgets about his act. A truly ROFL moment. Love Barun here.πŸ˜† - i agree...Barun was awesome here

"KYA BOLU AB?!!" (What should i say now?)

Thankfully Khushi saves this fiasco and turns Payal's attention to saving Aakash. So after winking one more time at LG, off they go to rescue Akaash. Up on the mountain top, Payal freaks out when she finds Akaash's glasses. Khushi tries "console" her...

"unhone socha hoga uchaai na dikhe to kam dar hoga, aur kud ne mein bhi asaani hogi?" then she turns to him "Kyu Arnav Ji?"

another lol moment giving way to one of the sweetest. Numerous times today, i felt like he wanted to crack smile at his lady's cute antics, he manage to hold it together through her biscuit convo, through the winks, through her OTT acting...but now he just couldn't help it, tried to look away but she caught that beautiful smile.- awww Ami this really well written.⭐️..just adorable 😳

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Back to Akaash and Payals big moment. Payal admits to her feelings and when she accidentally hurts herself on a thorn, he shows himself. Their true feeling are revealed, their words seem to be giving voice to the silent people with feelings watching them. Especially when Akaash said "mein kisi aur ke saath khoosh nahi rahe sakta', Something in those sexy chocolaty said "me too" for Khushi. Khushi just couldn't contain her khushi and grabbed his hand sending warm and fuzzy jhatka to Arnav Singh Raizada. He looked her straight in the eyes, as if to confront her about something before she moved away. Also love the trust and pride in Khushi when Arnav assures Payal that he will sambhaal (handle) the people at home. The sense of security he gives her is just too too sweet. πŸ‘

I feel like through Akaash and Payal, they were able to explore their feelings through a different light. Infact Paya's realtionship has become a vital part of Arshi's story havn't they? if it wasn't for their upcoming wedding, and the puja kept by Anjali, Khushi may not have discovered Snakwa's truth till it was too late, and we wouldn't have the cute moments of jealousy and sharts throughout the wedding preps and finally in that night, Khushi wouldn't have agreed to his  forceful contract had it not been for her sister. But before that I must try and tame the butterflies my tummy at the mere thought of a deadly flirtatious man we will soon be embarking upon..haaye haaye haaye haaaye haaaye!!(khushi funny music plays in my head)πŸ‘πŸ‘

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

❀️❀️❀️

Ami..this was one of your Lovely reviews πŸ‘πŸ‘ really well written paragraph's abt their deep down feelings ⭐️ too good πŸ˜ƒ