Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 - Page 12

Posted: 10 years ago
         Poems / Shayaris by Blasters  ⭐️

(on Thread 12 and Thread 12 Extension, Saansey)

😃

BD takes the lead in creating the poetic atmosphere⭐️👏

Salooni responds in style⭐️

Indi takes kasam👏

Salooni ka jawab nahin👍🏼

Wiwy adds to the paagalpan😃

Salooni's shayariana mausam

Wiwy on his nazar/eyes😃

Chalhov's  parody on 'thobda'😆👏

Arshi's  touching shayari⭐️

Durgey ends with mera  bharat mahaan❤️

Salooni's shayari welcomes # saansey 

Indi on 'thobda' and BD on hotwa in shadewa😎😆

Wiwy on Blasters Rebecca and Salooni😃

Indi in Hindi 🤗

BD's translationwa test! Well done!👍🏼

Durgey's golden poem🥳
Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago

Episode-140

tell me what your fiance did with you? did he tried to hurt you?
He is extremely worried for her.Khushi starts to speak but refrains herself in anticipation.

Hume jaana ho ga.
she can't answer what her fiance did to him.She knows his world is his di. How she can see his world shattered. This two orphan siblings bore enough in their life. So she prefers not to reveal Shyam's deception, rather thinks to keep it secret. she huddles fast from him. Arnav is calling her, "Khushi" and following her as well. She avoids everybody, who are still engaged in pooja. She intends to leave. Anajali calls her. She can't even look at their eyes. Shyam is frightened in anticipation.To see Khushi leaving in haste, Anjali tries to stand up. But poor lady stumbles. Kash she would know her world is already stumbled because of her swindler husband. Her two caring brothers move ahead to help her.But her husband, who has successfully veneered his image as a good life partner is right there to support her. 
"you don't have to be worry. damatji is right there to help her." Mama's words embroils Khushi more.
" If he is with me I don't need to worry." Khushi sees Anjali's blind faith on her husband. How can she break her trust now by revealing the truth of Shyam. Nani makes sure her grand daughter and her husband get blessings from the pandit.

"finally I succeeded to meet you with my husband, this my husband, who is the best husband of the world. Though because of his work, he can't stay near me all the time,but I know I'm always in his heart." 
What an introduction of a husband from his wife. It's proved how much anjali loves and trusts her husband. Khushi gets more repugnant to hear this. Shyam looks at her eerily .He is convulsing inwardly, whether Khushi reveals everything or not. I wish she would. But what to do, if she would reveal everything, how could we watch 260 episodes more?

"this is Khushi ji, whom I always talk about."
Anjali introduces Khushi gleefully. shyam pretends he saw her for the first time in his life. what an actor!😡  Khushi looks at him, perturbs more. Arnav straddles still is contemplating her keenly. He is trying to figure out her convulsion.He might thinking she is upset, because of her fiance.without knowing the fact that her fiance is no other but his respectable jiaji.

"If she could, she can keep fast for him and worships him all day." Nani adds more flavor to Anjali and Shyam's bonding. Anjali gets more enamored to her husband, leaning her head on his shoulder, looking at him lovingly. Anjali remembers Khushi wanted to say something to her. Shyam agitates to hear that, He gulps his fear in anticipation. He tries to avert her and says to distribute the sweets as he has to leave for some works. I think he is planning to flee before Khushi could reveal his secret. Anjali gets annoyed again, "see Khushiji he wants to go again, does your Shyamji also do the same?" Hearing Khushi's fiance's name, the jealous sexy Raizada embroils. he is keenly observing her emotions, agitates to see her woebegone state.

"Anjali performs pooja to keep damatji in her grip" mama teases Anjali.
"Anjali doesn't need to keep him in her grip, damatji remains in Anjali's heart." mami depicts Anjali's love for Shyam.
Mama also joins that their son in law's company gives them pleasure and Anjali's face brightens up when he is around. He asks him why he is always in hurry? Khushi convulses more to see their  reverence towards shyam. she can't believe that in spite of so much love from all, how he could deceive them? After distributing the prasad, anjali tells Khushi, that it would be really nice if her fiance would come. Khushi looks at shyam with disgust. Anjali also thinks it's better that they didn't meet her fiance, so she can keep the eagerness to meet him later. Khushi can't say anything just bids them bye. Anjali stops her and tells Shyam to drop her, as it will be difficult for her to find the rickshaw at this time. "Nahi" Khushi refused in antagonizing tone. she leaves. Arnav intends to stop her. He knows how perturbed she was. He also can't let her go alone in such mental state. He lifts his hand to stop her, But clasp his fist when he can't.

Khushi is sauntering slowly  on the road recollecting all her confrontation with Shyam from the beginning.The floodgates had opened and Khushi is spurging all her memories out dissolved in tears of anger and sadness in equal manner. That shocking revelation of Shyam made her stupor completely. All the events comes in front of her like a slide show.

Their first encounter, when the goons attacked her.
He met her in the mandir, gave her his visiting card, if she needs in help in delhi
His meeting with Payal and her in the market, "how I had to convince her to be the guest of Delhi."his guileful words.
His visit to GH. He lied to buaji that he doesn't have any place to live, so has been staying in hotel.
Payal let her know that he is living in their house as paying guest.
 he tried to coax her so many ways.
bua's reliance on him, "you are our nandkisore."
When Khushi found the saree in the teej day he evaded to answer.
Anjali's waiting for her husband on the teej day.
Shyam warned her to come back early from the mandir on the teej day. cause he needed to reach their to break Anjali's fast.
Bua's proposal for her marriage with shyam. how she praised him as the most eligible groom. 
her engagement with him

Then she comes back to the present, the ultimate truth that shyam is Anjali's husband. how she trusts him and considers him as the best husband in the world.

Khushi feels a touch on her shoulder. she turns and sees it's Shyam is there with a gentle smile on his face. How dare he touched Khushi again with his filthy hand.😡 He begs her to listen to his explanation. After so much lies how can she listen to his explanation. She is indignant that after deceiving two families and told so much lies how dare he even talks. He moves forward to touch her arm. Khushi antagonizes him to stay away from her and her family as well. He tries to make her listen to him. But Khushi leaves in volition.

Shyam stands still in the middle of the road. A truck is coming in high speed towards him. He is pretending to let the truck smash him. Khushi turns to hear the honk. She sees Shyam is giving his life. So our angel Khushi devi runs and saves him. Thank God they didn't show Khushi and Shyam falls on each other on the roadside. Usually it's a very common scene in Hindi movies or soaps that when you saves somebody, you have to be on top or bottom of the person. Anita  mentioned in her take that why Khushi saved him. why didn't she let the truck hit him. I wish if she wouldn't save him. May be,Khushi can't let anybody die in front of her eyes. It doesn't matter how evil can be the person. Or she can't see Anjali as a widow. Whatever Shyam is, the truth is Anjali loves him unconditionally. 

"why did you save me? why didn't you let me die. may be it would be my atonement." saala nautanki,😡 starts his drama to mislead her. But Khushi is obdurate. she tells him that there can be no atonement of what he did. he not only deceived her family, but didn't spare his family as well. How cum he cheated a wife like Anjali. How cum he couldn't think of all just once. naniji, mamaji, mamiji all love him so much. her raw anger rises from the dark recesses of her heart like quivering flames of fire.

"I feel suffocated in that house.' the nefarious guy refutes. 
'I saw them how much they care you. don't say more lies to cover your one lie.'
Khushi retorts him immediately.
Shyam tries to put the blame on Anjali, "How do you know what happens between a husband and wife behind the door. Do you know how Anjali behaves with me? " 
Khushi knows he is lying to cover up his guilt.'you are accusing Anjaliji for this? 

"I'm not pointing finger to anybody, I'm telling you the truth."
 He grabs her shoulder vehemently, (how dare he touched Khushi again😡)  
"tell me if everything is so smooth then being in the same city would I stay in your house leaving all the comfort of shantivan! the love, the affection what I got from your family, never got it from Anjali's family." 
Khushi looks at him, trying to see the reality. He leaves her arm, turns back and starts his drama, 

"it's not necessary that what we see is always true.who knows it better than me, what the love and happiness she shows in front of everybody, are all lies. I know what is the truth and the truth is bitter.I'm not happy with my marriage. Or think, in what situation our marriage happened. I know what was happening was wrong. I couldn't see uncle's condition. I could understand his love, his helplessness,I knew what did he want. then buaji, aunti all forced me so much that I couldn't refuse.I'm a very emotional person. I can't bear anybody's grief, specially, if the people belongs to my family, whom I think of my own.' 

Gosh, what a liar he is. he tried to prevaricate Khushi from the fact that he actually is a insidious, shabby and nefarious man. I never could believe a person can put the blame on some innocent, nice peoples so imprudently.How he delineated anjali just disgusted me.

he pretends to cry, tries to give as much emotions as possible to inveigle her. He starts again, "try to remember, how many times I tried to tell you." 
Khushi remembered that couple of times he wanted to talk to her. 
"I wanted to talk to you about this." he turns his face from her and continues, that he wanted to tell the truth to her several times. But the fear of losing them all refrained him to say the truth.
 "I know it's all my fault. But i lied or deceived you just because of this weakness.I became selfish. I didn't want to lose you and your family's love.Trust me Khushiji, this is the truth.' 

After telling this blunt lie he turns and sees Khushi is already gone. 
I was a bit annoyed on Khushi, that why she stood there for so long, listened to his buckwaas.  She should slapped him one more time, spitted on his face and should leave him long before. 😡

the expression of his countenance changes gradually. Atrocity replaces the remorse.  he looks at the time, thinks something. Sure concocted some filthy game again.

"phone karu yaa na karu" sheer tension in his voice. Arnav remembered how she broke down on his shoulder. La's timing is always wrong. she intervenes him when he was immersed in tension for Khushi. She is complaining that he is ignoring her, as she wore saree for him. Arnav doesn't have any interest to hear her prattle, "Lavanya where is Khushi? 
"Chmakili already left and bade everybody"
"she was so tensed." 
arnav says in embroilment. He sees Anajli is talking to her husband. When she finishes her call, Arnav comes towards her, asks her worriedly  does she know where is Khushi? Anjali gets surprised to see his concern, cause she already bade bye before leaving. when he sees the two ladies are getting skeptical, to avert their incredulity, he says that, "how cum she left in between the pooja, so much work is pending.how she can be so irresponsible!" 
Anjali calls her to affirm that she is fine.

Arnav senses that la is upset to see his concern for Khushi. He turns slowly, looks at her ruefully and realizes that she is really upset. she leaves frustrated and annoyed. Arnav doesn't go behind her.To know about Khushi is more important now. When Anjali can't reach her phone Arnav gets panicked and tries to call from his phone. But before that Payal calls in Anjali's phone. Arnav gets impatient when he sees that Anjali started to chat with Payal. He asks her to know about Khushi. Anjali beckons him and asks Payal. Payal actually called to know about Khushi. Anjali tells her that she left a while ago and should be reached there by now. She tells her to let her know when she will reach. 

Arnav is in convulsion, he keeps trying her phone, "why khushi is not answering the phone?"
Anjali gets ambiguous to see his tension for Khushi.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RiknyP1Ik6c[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to Priyatnl
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
Originally posted by salooni

hey i asked from where you convert in gif😊

that link you sent me to make it and to post on tumblr i used tinypic

Episode 141

ASR leaves the room and Anjali looks at him in surprise. There Payal tells bua that Khushi left from the RM and bua ji said it is her daily routine scolds her that this sanka devi this and that and how she is not responsible (khushi understands what she has to do and he does it in her own style, but bua ji should have been responsible over her marriage stuff). Garima says she must have stop on her way because  she must have some work and Payal says she will call Khushi again. Payal is about to call Khushi again and the door open up and everyone is shocked (either it is khushi or shyam).

Khushi is talking to DM at the mandir (okay so khushi was not the one opened the door, so it must be shyam), telling her that what should she do should she  trust Shayam (how can she even think of such a thought).

my reaction then she was thinking of trusting shyam

Then her phone rings and she cuts it down and then again says that no she needs to tell Anjali everything. Finally She says that she knows after this truth Anjali will break down (she will and she will come out of her dream world too and accept the truth that keeps hitting her on the face) Khushi's phone keep riging and then Khushi thinks of PayAsh and how good akash is and finally Khushi picks up the phone and its ASR and he is real time worried and in the worriedness he said: DON'T EVER EVER DO THIS TO THIS ME AGAIN , do you  understand that and you know for how long  I was  trying call you and I got worried and Khushi is surprised and he speaks that she needs to talk to him (he sounds like a worried husband now). Khushi says she is fine and she is in temple and he does not need to worry. He says that he was not worried actually so many works are pending (nice save, don't lie to yourself) and Khushi tells him that she has to go and she will talk to him later. La is outside the room is listening to Arnav's conversation with khushi and she is confused (poor girl, she is slowly understanding reality that arnav really cares for khushi only.she wishes that arnav was that concerned for her).

Khushi reaches her house and everyone is visibly sad and upset and Garima's eyes are teary (seriously what happed) and Shyam brings Shashi there and Khushi's family members are angry with Shyam. Payal goes forward and take Shashi's chair (she should have brought him there in the first place if she is so disgusted by him). i am surprised they did not kick him out earlier, clearly they know the truth, are they just wating for khushi. Shyam says bua ji now Khushi has returned and she says that buaji how can u say me bua ji. She tells him that he lost everything that he ever had in this house (I guess she is talking about love that he got, I had no clue he had some rights there). Shyam turns his neck towards the Khushi and says that he told everyone the truth (oh look he saved khushi some trouble of telling her family, he is a really great thing, like telling someone a truth like that will make them forgive him, it does not make him the bigger person, he waited that long to tell them. If the wedding talk was going on he should have came clean then but no). Khushi says that how can they forgive them after such betrayal. Bua adds to it that maafi by taking his life. Then bua starts her hai re nandekishore, that she can't believe that how her eyes can get such mistake (really???) .She says that how she can keep him in the house (you should have thought of that in the first place when you have two young girls staying there, that thought did not once occur). She says that Shashi had so much trust on her. Bua ji said Arey naaspeete how can u do this. Khushi says there is no benefit of talking about the broken relationships. Khushi tells him to stop now they will not listen to him and tomorrow she will tell everything to Anjali. He says before doing anything they need to think abt PayAsh relationship (that is because he can break it just like that with his oh so magical words). He says that now he does not want any more difficulties for family and he does not want Payal's baraat to go back again (where did the concern for payal come from, he is only concern for people when it benefits him). Before leaving he gives evil expression (flaring nose and crooked smile, it sure was creepy, he knows his plan will work). Bua ji breaks down and says that why they have so much difficulties. Garima says that now again this is happening to her Payal (uh really, they should be concerned for khushi, they got her engaged to a married man, she went through the betrayal and broke her engagement. In my opinion khushi needs the support.). Khushi tells then that they need to tell Anjali because they can't break their trust. Garima says she does not want to listen anything (seriously, she hates to be the laughing stock of society, I guess something happened to her before *wink, wink*). Payal says if her marriage breaks off due to this than its okay. Payal says how can they have relationship on lie. Payal says they can't betray the  Raizada.  she asks Shashi and he nods to it (if akash really loves her, he will be willing to marry her even despite the truth). Bua stands up and says that Payal is not wrong and then she walks upto Khushi and says that she is not wrong as will and now she will go to RM tomorrw and tell Anjali everything as there is no big thing like truth and she is with her (she realizes that after payal said that speech, she should have realized what is wrong earlier, she has seen the world).

Khushi is sitting in front of DM and Payal comes there and keeps glass on the table and she is about to leave. Khushi holds her hands and says that once again she is about to break her relationship. Both of them hugs each other and Payal says she is doing right thing. Khushi says that Akash is good person by heart and he will support them Payal says she is not affected by others she just need to go RM and tell the truth (I love how payal trusts her sister and know that she will not do anything wrong and she loves her more than her life).

In the morning Arnav is working and he has flashbacks of Khushi was crying. His phone rings and it's about some meeting. Meanwhile lavanya comes and he fixes the meeting on 16 and cuts down the phone (he was so disturbed about khushi that he did not even listen to aman, he just kept saying yeah). La says that did he keep a meeting on 16 and he says yeah what the matter with that. she says that they have their engagement on that day, how can he forget that. She further asks him that what's the matter with  him and tell her the truth if he forgot or he is not affected by this (you go girl, khushi trained you well). Arnav apologizes and says that he handles many things at one time so he keeps forgetting things (he is so messed up these day, his heart is over working while his brain is on vaction). He says that he knows that he has hurt her and he says that its because he doesn't know what he does. He says that he feels bad when he does realize it but he never does this intentionally, Khushi. lavanya keeps her hand on his shoulder and says its Lavanya and he shocked (talk about a Freudian slip, I am glad la is slowly realizing how arnav is affected by khushi). Will ArLa's engagement happen??? Will la realize arnav has feeling for khushi????

Originally posted by shesherkobita

Indi...loved scenes analysis from 133-138. I always read yours (others too) every night religiously but I am always so far behind that I don't comment. The breather was very helpful. And I know Asli Duniya will take over again and I will definitely fall behind...

The car scene ( 133) .. I think he was going to say something about Payal... He was repentant about breaking up her marriage earlier and was looking for an opportunity to apologize.. Which he will do later... Just my POV though. 

The tender love: you pointed brilliantly how mellow he had become... Gosh, I just love you guys for such insightful writing.
This is my 2 cents on it :  episode 129 after "gift nehi to tip" insult ASR said to himself... "kyu karta hoon mein aisa? hamesh uski aakhon mein aansoo? kyu uski har baat se itni takleef hoti hai mujhe? Ab aisa Nahin hoga" 

I think he is declaring his resignation from the Battle of Fadak by those lines. He couldn't take how low he had stooped and how deeply he was hurting Khushi...  and besides WHY make her admit Fadak when he himself doesn't WANT love from anyone. At this point he is thinking 1. don't care.. I won't let her make a difference to me. 2. I don't have to be so mean since I don't care.😆 

But as soon as he let his battle armor down ( insults and attack as the best defense).. He let a soft, tender love seep into him, a new kind of mehsoos that we see in the way his eyes follow her. He stopped his talk about Hasiat and Aukat etc after this ( also his belief was shaken by Payel's revelation about her wedding night. After all khushi was not a lying, conniving person doing everything for money.)

Funny that he fell in love when he believed she did everything for money ( sheesh mahal, coming back to RM for money) and also he continued loving her after the hate marriage when he believed she was having an affair with Shaym. How impossibly unshakeable and irrevocable his love is for Khushi!!!! He just doesn't know the depth and strength of it yet. 

Okay, back to soft love: love for one's children and parents are monochromatic... But love between a man and woman can be so variegated, so many shades... We've always known that a woman turns urvashi, mata, kanya, badhu etc to her partner depending on situation and phases of love. Through Arnav/ASR we see the other side of the coin. A lover (physical, almost predatory in nature), a mellow content couple-type love ( that's what we see in theses scenes...teamwork/couple... He knows his love has been reciprocated but circumstances make it impossible to be fulfilled) ...and in future we will see ( please forgive me for this) a patronizing, fatherly kind of love ( when she is insecured about Sheetal.. the way he hugs her and says " you need to sleep"... He turns into a caring father) ... And of course the insecured son looking for motherly love ( Maat Jao, tare ban jati hai? Etc) ... So a man can be a se*ual being, a domesticated lover ( that couple thing) , a father and a son to the same woman (okay, you can throw the chappals at me now) But I see them so distinctly in ASR/Arnav... Sobti made all of the them so real...Am I making any sense ? I better stop now ...

Love you guys ... So addicted to your writing... What will I do when they end :(

Sab

hi sab,

you are right about that pause in the car i think... he possibly wanted to say something about that night in sheesh mahal. apologise even.

for that bit in pink, i give you the asr love award 😳 👏👏👏. you are abs right... the variegated, many splendoured thing called love is here. all love is beautiful, but the one between two lovers if it is to be experienced in all its colour and wonder is perhaps an example of that thing we call true beauty... a joy forever. yes, he did become everything with and to her, friend, father, child, husband, lover... and i have often felt this and said as much risking chappal attack, he did sense khushi's maternal thing, somewhere she was the only one whom he finally allowed into his maa space... not that he replaced maa, but something about her gave him that sukoon his maa gave. after their return from kidnap and during karawa chauth his paternal (even maternal) side, almost paternalistic, was so apparent. what will khushi do when he's no more, ensuring she has to depend on no one... she also released the kid in him, as we keep seeing. and of course the man in him. most interestingly, the man in him who is the predatory lover, and the committed, caring husband. in his arousal both the thrill of the one night stand and the life long romance.

what was interesting is how right the writing and the acting was when it came to this. never felt fake or "written."

i don't think anything i've ever seen has explored a man's experience of this emotion so deeply or delightfully. i have to say though, i did miss this growth, this colour in khushi's delineation. there was mother... and child (plenty and more), there was a strong woman, a wife... but the lover. i missed that. you can't be caressed and touched by a man like this and yet not feel a thing when you rush around measuring him "secretly" with a tape measure. you can't be adored by him and not let even half a frisson of excitement show in your eyes or tremble of fingers or whatever. writing was not all it could be. and this was unfair to that love. which is why we speak with such a rush of asr, but khushi we can instinctively feel was not really allowed to evolve.

anyway, that's not the point. there are enough supremely exciting men in this world who choose to love women that are not as evolved. that's love, i guess, can't say it should be this or that... is what it is.

thanks for reading. it's always great to see you. drop in when you can. many of us have started writing fan fiction in this break. we are all sort of nuts... blast itself has us heaving and breathless, now the pressure of story update. 😆

Originally posted by wiwy

😃

Indi takes kasam👏

Salooni ka jawab nahin👍🏼

Wiwy on his nazar/eyes😃

Indi in Hindi 🤗

Durgey's golden poem🥳

Whatay fine job collecting the classics! Just went through all of the above...They are a riot 😆😆 Wah Wah!!

And also much Mubarak to all you fully-on-the-blast chicks for the 13th!!!!!!!! Loved the first page:
Durga's poem, the beautiful aagaz 👏👏 and Indi's amazing words 👏👏...
Not to forget the gorgeous collages of priceless moments by ArshiHamesha 👏👏

Great start, you guys!!

Originally posted by wiwy

😃

Indi takes kasam👏

Salooni ka jawab nahin👍🏼

Wiwy on his nazar/eyes😃

Indi in Hindi 🤗

Durgey's golden poem🥳

wiwy, really thanks for this. you da babe. thinking, why not send this as birthday message to the boy.blast wale what do you say.
only one man can make thobda sexy... he ought to know that what. 😆. really, i am serious about that bday message. we could set it up nicely with collage and stuff, also give him the links... who knows, might male him

^^^ good morning isspkaur,

bhelcomes to 13. thanks for liking the opening page. what say we send the august bday boy that set of "poems"?

Originally posted by indi52

^^^ good morning isspkaur,

bhelcomes to 13. thanks for liking the opening page. what say we send the august bday boy that set of "poems"?

Flat-out awesome, i say!

A very good morning! Touched by the barm belchomes 😊

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX    

Episode 137-Part 138

Revelation of Evil [Part-1]

Good gets defeated temporarily against rising evil triumphant because love and truth is the winner at the end.But those who help in perpetrating evil in the name of scarification are condoning the wrong any way.That's what Khushi is going to do and Shyam is getting his first defeat by gaining more power.

Two families are getting into a new binding relation where everyone accepts each of em with open arms by putting differences aside .Raizadas family is being introduced first time to Babuji.A groom takes blessings from a father and everyone get up for respect for bride's father was my grabber.Yes IPK gave us these small moments to cherish.

The suspicion was very visible on Anjali's face while seeing Mr Shashi Gupta and His condition gets worse seeing the person whose husband put him into this misery .He wants to scream to let every one know the truth.[CVs owes us big time for Shashi's case].Anjali's suspicion was there when she calls Shyam and she hears his phone tone next door but our CVs couldn't build stronger consistent story of it.

A father wants to expose the evil and throwing his concerns strongly which family takes it as a tantrum except Khushi ,smart cookie who didn't think twice and connect the dots of his father's condition with Anjali but why?

Shashi's anger does not settle down here ,he pulls off the evil ring which has started the chakaryue from Khushi's hands but fate wants to complete this Yudh,war in full swing .Evil comes right back to show his meaningless power towards a father and he has to suffer more but evil always leaves a trail to get trap in it.He congratulated Payal for engagement but forgot he actually ran away and was not present'..which Khushi was just asking about'...He lies again that he just saw Buaji before he came in and Bingo Khushi got it as Buaji confirms it, she didn't see him and at the top his comfortable chat with his client Rani Sahiba really works wonders in Khushi's brain.Khush's suspicious seed is growing faster and no time it will be a strong root of her belief to nip this bud from its roots

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS.She is the one who always plunges down to expose him.From now to kidnapping to the very end to throw him out of everyone's life.

Everyone gets trepidation over his condition but the most devastated was Arnav seeing Khushi going through with that.How can he forget Khushi's condition and tears in the hospital.He comes forward for helping his lady and they both share eye lock which shows only love and concerns with lots of "Haq".His gazes look are conveying his right and his actions are showing his protectiveness for her.She thanks him and he perceives it graciously .His concerns for her and for Shashiji were not gone unnoticed by  her either...Yes "inn feelings ka koi matlab  nahin hai"[These feelings have no meaning]He comes out the room but has to return his turn look with longing  as he does not want to leave her alone with this pain and suffering.He wants to remove all of her hurdles no matter what.Piano notes in the back ground stringing his heart notes to reflect through his eyes.

Pause here:He opened the door for her as he will be opening every door for her from now on even in hate to make her life easy regardless te night he is shattering her dreams yet unintentionally opening the door of her safe future with him.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He is the one who will arrange nurse for him during remarriage and will bring doc for Buaji too..lovely Damad..who is impossible to find out.

The next moment is auspicious when Buaji wants Khushi to call Shyam to be introduced and Khushi stops with hesitation as she does not want Arnav to go through with the same pain and agony as she witnessed him before during revelation of her engagement .They both share questionable moment during gazing each other.Especially his expressions and uneasiness with acrimony and anxiousness was so much visible for Khushi when she has to go in the room for calling Shyam.His possessiveness is at extreme and why not how can he let his lady go into other man's room but his hands are tied.His looks and body language delivered his animosity to his queen but just like him she is bound too at least for now.Loved to see his relief when Shyam wasn't there as his malevolence was not there to see him at all.

Engagement is being settled after one week.Blessings were delivered and smiles were passed but Khushi's happiness delivered in tears to her Jiji and that stops Arnav's feet.Her allayment is his joy,and he knows these tears are form of ecstasy and that relieves him as he is free of this guilt which was eating him since its revelation.He has to mend his wrongful action here and this is the beauty of Arnav Singh Raizada,he is a man of action and today it's the time of rectification.

When the family leaves he comes in o apologize to Payal but with his lady in same arrogant lover attitude ,"mein ne baat karni hai  tum se nahin tumhari behan se.."[I want to talk alone with your sister not with you] hmm..Your lady does not like that'right just like you don't like her to give importance to anyone other than him'

Payal who is always sensible, makes her sis calm down .The talk is so beautiful,shows a real cognizant growth in his character.A humble "sorry" without hesitation and diligence for becoming the reason of her broken marriage.Payal thanked him for that as may be it was meant to be but Khushi still blames herself for that and he jumps to defend "Nahin uski koi ghalati nahin thi'mein ne usse jane se roka tha"[No it wasn't her fault ..I stopped her from going]'

Khushi's eyes filled with brimming tears .This is an eye opening and trust building step for Khushi just like him when he found out from Payal what exactly happened that night.Her tears ,that's what he does not want to see and at the top he doesn't want to  be shown vulnerable to her either.He barges out but stopped by Khushi"Tumhari problem kya hai..you know what mujhe sunna hi nahin "[What is your problem .you know what I don't want to hear it'] That's what he likes to be with her so he can hear her chirpy voice with bitter batter'.nok jhonk'because  her mellowed voice just creates havoc in him and he can't remain in his senses so this is the best way to seek "Farar"[run away ] from hidden emerging feelings...

He adores his smiling chatter lady 'and just like him she is adamant to speak with him by taking out air from his tire."ab tou aapko humari baat suuna padegi.."[Now you have to listen to me.] 

He barges out with fuming anger but what is this his tone is so mellow'."Are you crazy?"Khushi lovingly'"Sorryy aur Dhanewat[thnx]"She says sorry for her rudeness and thanks for saying sorry to her Jiji.How can he not melt here .she is full of innocence'It's hard for any man not to feel that way'.

He calls for new car where KKG found out his man can't change the tire..funny right..but not for him,by gritting teeth "It's not funny"'She offers her services to her man and change "uncle's tire" ..loved his irritations with kids.

He was admiring his skillful lady which was making him proud with her coolness

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He admires her cool nature as always and expresses her during Shital track"I know.. you are the most cool person I 've ever known."

Khushi prays to Dm for the tire and tells him lovingly She says thanks and sorry at the same time and calls herself crazy too and declares him"she is not saying sorry for taking air out of his tire" and he turns without anger makes her astounded at his attitude'..

He is not far behind either "Khushi tire badlne keh liyeh thnx '.pause with smirk'.mein bhi nahi kahoonga".He gives her his signature flirty look and leaves her with her signature "O " face.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:"aap na bohat ajeeb ho" to "Ajeeb hai yeh" to "hum dono kitne ajeeb hain" 'till..Arnav"Khushi tum janti ho na '

Khushi completes it "Keh hum kitne aajeb hain'..Jante hain"

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBROY4yKKgQ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBROY4yKKgQ[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk0VQ3Zs48A

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk0VQ3Zs48A[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago