shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry double post.Edited by shesherkobita - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi sabrina,

i see no double post. what's up? all well? are you going to be seeing the rerun?
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: salooni

ya took from that only good one 
👏 from that site or otherr

well that is exciting
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

hi sabrina,

i see no double post. what's up? all well? are you going to be seeing the rerun?

The original post  is on page 12 replying to one of your posts. 
No chance... I don't have cable... I have never seen ASR on big screen...  I might follow the links to see what a dubbed ASR sounds like... How are they gonna Dub khushi who doesn't speak English? What is she going to speak? Hill billy ehaw English? 🤣
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shesherkobita

The original post  is on page 12 replying to one of your posts. 
No chance... I don't have cable... I have never seen ASR on big screen...  I might follow the links to see what a dubbed ASR sounds like... How are they gonna Dub khushi who doesn't speak English? What is she going to speak? Hill billy ehaw English? 🤣

the thought of that is making me die laughing
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Anita..

well that is exciting

hey i asked from where you convert in gif😊
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Episode 141

The Secret

The Guptas are wondering where Kushi is. Buaji says she is so irresponsible.  Payal tries to call her and the door opens'

Kushi is praying to Devi Maiyya.  She asks her what is she suppose to do?  If she reveals the truth to Anjali she her world will collapse, shatter completely.  And what about Akash and Payal?  She asks her to show her a way. 

This girl who has been duped is not thinking of herself but others.  Kushi Kumari Gupta you are one of a kind.

Her phone has been ringing off the hook finally she decides to answer and a frantic, yes, frantic, pacing Arnav scolds her on the other end.  "Don't you dare do this TO ME ever again!" He has been calling her over and over.  He has been so worried.  "Kushi, Kushi..talk to me.  Are you okay? Where are you?"

She says she is fine and she is at the temple.  Don't worry.  He lets out a deep breath she is okay and now he can disguise himself by scolding her, it is not about worry but you have a lot of work to do.  Sure, sure ASR.  She had to go she tells him she will talk to him later.

He stands there feeling relieved to know where she had gone to and she is okay but his concern was seen by someone else, someone else who should only matter to him, Lavanya.

She finally arrives home, despondent, the family all together in the living area.  They too look angered and stunned.  In comes Shyam wheeling Sashiji.  Payal grabs the wheelchair from him.  Shyam says, Buaji, and she says to him how dare you call me that.  He has lost all rights to their family.  He tells Kushi he has told the'truth? She asks.  Do you think we will forgive you after this grave injustice and deceit?

There is no forgiveness, Buaji wants to kill him.  Buaji is in the woe is me stage.  It doesn't matter at least he is not engaged to Kushi anymore.  What's the use of talking about a relation, which is no more, says Kushi.  He tries to explain but Kushi stops him and tells him she will reveal everything to Anjali tomorrow.

The great manipulator agrees with Kushi, yes, we should tell Anjali, but he has concern for the other relationship involved, Payal and Akash.  He will still try his best to have Payal marry Akash.  He asks for forgiveness again saying goodbye to all individually and Babuji looked like he wanted to get out of the wheelchair and wrestle with Shyam.  As he walks out the door he leaves with a sly smile he has planted the seed, major manipulator of the situation, a regular Clarence Darrow, he should be making millions with his ability to transform a situation to his favor.

Garima can't bear Payal's situation again.  They need to hide this truth, make it a secret.  Kushi asks will it be wise to keep Anjali in the dark, to make Payal's alliance, to break their trust?  Garima insists this will not happen to Payal again. If revealing the truth severs the relation'Payal answers then sever it.  She says Kushi is right for the sake of her happiness she cannot forsake the truth and what alliance can be based on a lie?  Payal asks Buaji if she is wrong and Buaji answers her honestly.  She then tells Kushi to go tomorrow and reveal the entire truth to Anjali.  There is nothing more valuable in life then truth and virtue.

Kushi is sitting in front of Devi Maiyya, payal brings her a cup of water.  Kushi grabs her sister's arm and asks for her forgiveness, she says it was her who broke her first alliance and now too she will be responsible.  Why has her life turned this way.  Payal says she is absolutely right and hugs her.

Kushi tells her Akash is a good man and he will not step back from this alliance.  Payal says nothing is more important than the truth.  Payal says go in the morning and tell Anjali the truth.

The next morning, Arnav is skimming through a file when he gets caught up in thoughts of what happened with Kushi yesterday.  He is distracted and he gets a call from Aman and still seems out of sorts. Lavanya enters his room with some of his clothes.  He tell Aman to set up a meeting on the 16th at whatever time that works.  Lavanya interrupts him, "ASR'"

He says to Aman the 16th is okay and hangs up the phone.  Lavanya asks him did you just set up a meeting on the 16th?  Yes, he answers.  She says the 16th of this month? Yes, Lavanya what's the point.  Lavanya can't believe what she is hearing.  How can he forget what is happening on the 16th.  She tells him it is their engagement day.

He turns around.  Uh oh., you know what that means.  Some untruth is going to come out of his mouth.  She says to him just last week he was rushing the engagement day but today you don't even remember the date.  Tell her the truth she asks him or doesn't it matter.  That is why he has turned from her.

No, he says, it's not that.  He is sorry.  He says he is handling so many things that he forgets.  He knows he has hurt knowingly or unknowingly.  It's because he doesn't understand.  But later he realizes and he regrets it.  He feels very bad but he never does it deliberately and he calls her Kushi.  He is just that way, perhaps, he says.

At the sound of Kushi's name she is stunned.  "ASR, It's Lavanya"

Tears in her eyes; she now knows his feelings. 

The Secret has been revealed.

Phewww all caught up.👏

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Indi...loved scenes analysis from 133-138. I always read yours (others too) every night religiously but I am always so far behind that I don't comment. The breather was very helpful. And I know Asli Duniya will take over again and I will definitely fall behind...

The car scene ( 133) .. I think he was going to say something about Payal... He was repentant about breaking up her marriage earlier and was looking for an opportunity to apologize.. Which he will do later... Just my POV though. 

The tender love: you pointed brilliantly how mellow he had become... Gosh, I just love you guys for such insightful writing.
This is my 2 cents on it :  episode 129 after "gift nehi to tip" insult ASR said to himself... "kyu karta hoon mein aisa? hamesh uski aakhon mein aansoo? kyu uski har baat se itni takleef hoti hai mujhe? Ab aisa Nahin hoga" 

I think he is declaring his resignation from the Battle of Fadak by those lines. He couldn't take how low he had stooped and how deeply he was hurting Khushi...  and besides WHY make her admit Fadak when he himself doesn't WANT love from anyone. At this point he is thinking 1. don't care.. I won't let her make a difference to me. 2. I don't have to be so mean since I don't care.😆 

But as soon as he let his battle armor down ( insults and attack as the best defense).. He let a soft, tender love seep into him, a new kind of mehsoos that we see in the way his eyes follow her. He stopped his talk about Hasiat and Aukat etc after this ( also his belief was shaken by Payel's revelation about her wedding night. After all khushi was not a lying, conniving person doing everything for money.)

Funny that he fell in love when he believed she did everything for money ( sheesh mahal, coming back to RM for money) and also he continued loving her after the hate marriage when he believed she was having an affair with Shaym. How impossibly unshakeable and irrevocable his love is for Khushi!!!! He just doesn't know the depth and strength of it yet. 

Okay, back to soft love: love for one's children and parents are monochromatic... But love between a man and woman can be so variegated, so many shades... We've always known that a woman turns urvashi, mata, kanya, badhu etc to her partner depending on situation and phases of love. Through Arnav/ASR we see the other side of the coin. A lover (physical, almost predatory in nature), a mellow content couple-type love ( that's what we see in theses scenes...teamwork/couple... He knows his love has been reciprocated but circumstances make it impossible to be fulfilled) ...and in future we will see ( please forgive me for this) a patronizing, fatherly kind of love ( when she is insecured about Sheetal.. the way he hugs her and says " you need to sleep"... He turns into a caring father) ... And of course the insecured son looking for motherly love ( Maat Jao, tare ban jati hai? Etc) ... So a man can be a se*ual being, a domesticated lover ( that couple thing) , a father and a son to the same woman (okay, you can throw the chappals at me now) But I see them so distinctly in ASR/Arnav... Sobti made all of the them so real...Am I making any sense ? I better stop now ...

Love you guys ... So addicted to your writing... What will I do when they end :(

Sab

Loved reading your thoughts!  Just wonderful and as for an end.  There will be no end we will start all over again or think of another way to look at IPK!!! My POV of course!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

We R in Thread 13...

Congratulations Blasters toast.gif

Durga : Superb poems "

A heartbroken girl wins a million hearts
As she leaves, to give the lovers an open path ⭐️👏
Towel in place of dupatta, NK in place of Lavanya
Equations changing all over, but slowly, rafta rafta 👏

Indi : amazing lines for Lavanya"i don't think i have seen any hindi telly serial go so close to the truth and not back off fearing audience backlash. la went out of ipk with head held high, and lots of nani ji's and our love, also keeping asr as a friend." ❤️this bit 👏👏

ArshiH : Beautiful writing on Story so far ⭐️👏 i love your first banner...nd also thise banner on your piece too good
"
Either scare her with his misty aired presence or feel her misty presence with air. Her absence creates havoc ,a fire and fears in him and presence does the same. Normal handsome hunk pulls his girl with love, but this one does it in anger and gets more angry when she threats him leaving for "hamesha." 👏
❤️
the end

Now Time for my SURPRISE

A VM SPECIALLY FOR THE WRITES IN THE BLASTERS THREAD

Here is the Direct Link
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmPGwWK23yo&feature=player_embedded

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmPGwWK23yo&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

a big thank you to ArshiH nd Ami...both who hav helped me...adviced me on the VM despite one bein ill nd the one on complete rest...Thank you both soo much

Supriya, the VM came out superb.
Definitely an awesome tribute to our brilliant blasters writers.
 You are a multi talented girl I see.
I'm so proud of all my blasters friends. They are all genius.
Thank you so much for liking my thread-13 appreciation post.
Check your scrap, I replied your query there.
soni19sweet thumbnail
epi 141
amazing episode 
love khushi not trusting shyamm and decide to tell truth 
poor la 
feel very bad 
from all bad the worst asr done with her 
that is why he got 
so much trouble 
for her love 
liked misunderstanding