Blast from the Past Thread #13, pg 119, epi 149 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

😊Hey soni congratulations to you too.πŸ˜›...Love these gifs.β­οΈπŸ‘..look at Shyam the Scorpion he is indeed psycho..😑...can't wait for the slap as i am behind...πŸ˜•...Sangeet and Khushi's dance ...muahh for that

me too
Originally posted by salooni

comment

to all blaster 
thanks for making our day a wonderful 
you do great job 
i wish this thread 
live for 100 years 
congrats all 
for you all 
credit to uploadeers

congrats to you too
i am loving the gifs
where did you find these
i should be distracted by the hotwa ones but the mama ji one is just too good to ignore
and shyam is a maha creeper there
Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ..Anita..

congrats to you too
i am loving the gifs
where did you find these
i should be distracted by the hotwa ones but the mama ji one is just too good to ignore
and shyam is a maha creeper there

some in tumbler and in some tumbler and ddidi tera wali i madeπŸ˜ƒ
guys i tried lot but 
not able to find that when will ipkknd repeat will be shown in hindi anyone know 
and wt what date it start

some in tumbler and in some tumbler and ddidi tera wali i madeπŸ˜ƒ

you made the didi tera wali one!!!!!πŸ‘ wow!!! that was the other one i kept staying at too
how do you make gifs
Originally posted by ..Anita..

you made the didi tera wali one!!!!!πŸ‘ wow!!! that was the other one i kept staying at too
how do you make gifs

it is simple if you have to make larger one then download video to gif software but it will show demo if we will not purchased 
and if small duration then this one is 
best 
upload an video here or youtube link 
type this in googleπŸ˜›
Katelyn...wher had you disappeared too?? btw love the gif 😊

https://i.imgur.com/uFN4pw8.gif - Khushi is so sweet 😊

Sohara - this amazing...you found these on tumblr too??

- β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

La, who we thought Nincompoop, will make the most significant remarks in the show.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Bye Lavanya. Hope you will find someone who will love you in return.
- i knw i too hope for it 😊

"bidesi party bye, bye, thoda desi ho jai."
can't wait to see Khushi's gatecrash in Arnav's sophisticated boring party.

Salooni - these r awesome..⭐️..thanks for sharin 😊

loved mami nd mamaji's 🀣 nd Arshi's too good
nd your 140 edit πŸ‘πŸ‘

Anita -   glad you can watch the epi's peacefully now πŸ˜Š...

Rebecca , goofy , OmaRamdas - Happy to c u guys πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

guys i tried lot but 
not able to find that when will ipkknd repeat will be shown in hindi anyone know 
and wt what date it start

i hope they'll announce soon...news is tht it would be telecasted in india too...lets see wat happens 😊

Thank you salooni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are awesome and right now my hero

Episode 140

Arnav is asking Khushi what happened and she is about to tell him whe she remembers that how much ASR loves Anjali and all the stuff she witness between the siblings during raksha bandhan, and the time she fell and other stuff and she doesn't tell him anything because she fears that he might no believe her and do something out of rage (I added that bit but I think that is why) and she runs from there leaving behind a confused arnav. Arnav follows her (aaawww he is really concerned for her). In the hall Khushi is running out the house in tears and Anjali stops her and tells her where is she going, shyam sees her and just gets up in fear of what khushi might do next (the guy is scared that his time is limited).  Anjali tries to stand , where ASR and akash helps her to stand but mamaji says that damad ji is here and that they don't need to worry (uh at this moment shyam has other things on his mind than taking care and pleasing his Rani Sahiba, never got why someone would call their wife that, sounds old school). Anjali stands with the help of Shyam and introduces him as her husband to khushi (khushi already knows),  and she said that he is the world's best husband and he always does not stay at home but always remain in her heart (khushi looks at her and probably is thinking I know where he is when he is not at home, and him staying in her heart, I sensed pity for anjali and disgust for shyam from khushi's expression). Khushi is really upset and ASR can see that she has some tensions and is wondering why (at one point he even looked at shyam and back at khushi, wondering what is up with that, why is khushi tense seeing shyam, but his Harvard brainwa is not putting the two together right now). Nani says that if Anjali wishes she will keep pooja and vrat for him daily (khushi is like how should I tells them the truth).  The  pandit gives prasad and nani tells her to keep some prasad aside for Payal and mami makes faces (she should not worry there will be enough for her). Anjali notices that Khushi is upset and tensed about to something. She asks her if she wanted to say something but Shyam jumps in and says that he needs to go somewhere so first distribute  the Prasad (the tension and silence from khushi is freaking him out he wants to get the gupta before khushi so he can put some jadoo on bua ji before khushi gets to tell the truth). Anjali says see he is asking to leave again and she asks if Khush's shyam is also like this (more than she will ever know). Mamiji says that damadji remain in heart of all (he sounds like a disney character) and mamaji also says when he remain in home then Anjali is just glowing. Anjali again asks for Khushi's fiance and wishes he was here the suspense is killing her and ASR notes her expressions trying to figure out what did he do to the once smiling khushi. Khushi says that she will leave and Anjali tells her to go with Shyam because there is no rickshaw at this time (it is daytime there are rickshaws everywhere unless it is a strike today) and shyam agrees (gives him time to talk to khushi so he can explain himself) but Khushi said no. Anrav looks confused.

Khushi is walking on the road and she gets all the back flashbacks of Shyam's presence in the gupta's lives: how they met, how he helped her out, and how he got into the house (I know she was not there for that, no clue how she remembers that), how she made the family happy.  She realizes that Shyam is a fraud. Shyam comes and keep his hand on her shoulder and she starts walking and Shyam says that he needs to explain himself but Khushi says that she does not want to listen to anything and he is about to touch her but she says him not to touch her and she walks away and he says that whatever he did it was for her and her family happiness (oh I would love to hear this explanation).and khushi just keeps walking. Someone honks the horn and Khushi turns her back and she sees Shyam standing in middle of road and truck is coming honking his horn (I guess his brake was not working to stop) and she saves him on time ( I still don't know he was literally that lost that he did not hear the horn and move or was he just pretending because he knew the goodness in khushi would save him, I like to believe the second one). Shyam asks her why he she saved him and she should have let him died and it must have been his punishment. She tells him that it has no punishment would be enough because he betrayed her family as well his own family. Shyam asks her if she knows what happens between him and Anjali behind the doors (really you are playing that card). She tells him that not to blame someone else for his own mistake (you go girl). He tries to change her mind and change her mind about his actions. He tells her that he never got that belonging from his family that much he got from her family. He could not handle the condition of shashi and the way he looked at him helplessly (I wish khushi finds out that he caused her dad to be like that) and he tells her that her family pressurized him to get married to her (oh really now, he said sweet words to plant seeds that him and khushi are perfect for each other. He says that he tried to tell her his truth many times but he failed and all the flashback happens and khushi looks like she is believing his words now because she is in thinking mode. He turns his face and keeps on speaking about his innocence and when he turns around he finds that Khushi is gone. Shyam is pissed and is now scheming for sure.

could not find any gifs for this episode maybe because not too much arshi but this is my reaction when khushi left shyam alone on the road (ps that is how i dance)

credit to the uploader

ASR is in living room and wondering if he needs to call her or not (reminds me of to be or not be from hamlet). Then he gets flashback of Khushi crying (that should motivate him to call her). La asks Arnav how is she looks in sari because it is hard to manage it (agreed) and he asks her where is Khushi to which she says that she told everyone that she is leaving. Anjali is talking to Shyam and asking where he went without telling her. Arnav asks Anjali if she has seen Khushi and he fixes his worried/frantic tone by saying that there is so much work pending for engagement and she went away, does she not understand her responsbiblities. La sees him worried for Khushi (her dream world is slowly crashing down) and she gets sad and walks away from there. Payal calls Anjali asking for Khushi and Anjali says that she left a while back. Arnav gets more worried (awww he is hoping she does not do something stupid since her ficancee hurt her) and he calls her but her phone is switch off and he is wondering where she can go. Will arnav go search for khushi??? Is khushi alright??