Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sohara

Cograts to all the blasters for the new thread.

Wanna celebrate the new thread with our sexy's boy's hot and cute gifs. Isn't he the most good looking man in the world. Hai my dhak dhak becomes erratic more than Khushi to see this smile, to see this look, to see those molten orbs.Don't forget to check his heartbeat on the last pic.

Was it ArshiH who said season changed in IPK. Yup season will really change in IPK. Arnav and Khushi who were unable to express and articulate there emotions and feelings that had firmly buried in their hearts for too long, now will start to express gradually. Lavanaya will be the first one to realise it. So she will come back from her delusional world to give access to Khushi.
 La, who we thought Nincompoop, will make the most significant remarks in the show.
"Mein khud se jooth bolti rahi.(I kept telling lies to myself)" 
"ASR shadi karega di. (ASR will marry di)"
'ASR pyaar nafrat se bohot bade hote he(asr love is greater than hate) "
"nahi, chamkili, tumhari shaadi mei nahi a paoongi.(no chamkili, I'll not be able to come to your wedding)"
She said those very important words before biding us adieu.
Bye Lavanya. Hope you will find someone who will love you in return.

Welcome NK, loved him since the day he came. He was the one who always brought smile on Khushi's face, but jealousy in someone else's. πŸ˜†It will be a treat to watch jealous ASR.

"bidesi party bye, bye, thoda desi ho jai."
can't wait to see Khushi's gatecrash in Arnav's sophisticated boring party.

lovely post, sohara... i absolutely agree, osb is the best looking man in the whole wide world... and i miss him so.
soni19sweet thumbnail

Wanna celebrate the new thread with our sexy's boy's hot and cute gifs. Isn't he the most good looking man in the world. Hai my dhak dhak becomes erratic more than Khushi to see this smile, to see this look, to see those molten orbs.Don't forget to check his heartbeat on the last pic.

Was it ArshiH who said season changed in IPK. Yup season will really change in IPK. Arnav and Khushi who were unable to express and articulate there emotions and feelings that had firmly buried in their hearts for too long, now will start to express gradually. Lavanaya will be the first one to realise it. So she will come back from her delusional world to give access to Khushi.
 La, who we thought Nincompoop, will make the most significant remarks in the show.
"nahi, chamkili, tumhari shaadi mei nahi a paoongi.(no chamkili, I'll not be able to come to your wedding)"

Welcome NK, loved him since the day he came. He was the one who always brought smile on Khushi's face, but jealousy in someone else's. πŸ˜†It will be a treat to watch jealous ASR.

sohara won my heart what a wrote 
just outstandingπŸ‘
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sabrina, rebecca, anita,

good to see you πŸ˜ƒ.

anita, you were in bangladesh, but why couldn't you see the episodes? who was too loud? love your gifs... actually nk was a sweetie pie wasn't he?
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

awww supriya, πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

thank you so much for that lovely lovely surprise vm. arshi, ami, all of you this is too damn nice of you guys. for this sweetness there must be reward. ok who wants to sit next to asr and hold his hand and talk... ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

you all have been so good to hang out with... so so good.

thanks, my dear friends.

@Supi...Thnx Supi for such warm words .You are such a doll β€οΈ Glad you like it.

@ Indi ...You are very welcome my friend.I don't need any reward just  πŸ€—  is enough for me ...I can talk to him while sitting next to but holding hand ...nahhh...not me πŸ˜† 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katelyn

Yippee for Thread #13!!  Congrats all Blasters!!  Great job on putting the main page together, Indi and Durga!  Thanks a million for all your hard work!!  Also big thanks to the Blasters who contributed to this beautiful and amazing main page!

Preview of Episode 144: Khushi gave ASR a wedding gift

Congratulations to you too Kat .Love these gifs  ...awww can't wait to reach this momento...Thnx for sharing.

Again Thank You as your work increases with each epi along with SBS ,VMs, and all the related ones.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Yay... 13...   Lucky? As ASR would say " I make my own  luck" 😎and Khushi would say "lucky or unlucky doesnt matter, I have no regret , I enjoyed every minute  of it" πŸ€—

Thanks for the PM.

Sab

Hey Sabrine good to see you .Hope see you more often .😊 Thnx for stopping by.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Awww ..what a lovely post sohara.β­οΈπŸ‘...love it and agreed he is awfully attractive.😳...lovely gifsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
La has so much respect in my eyes after this act ,can't explain it.Love her

can't wait for Desi dance and Our NK with his "English bohat Machi hai"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: salooni

comment

to all blaster 
thanks for making our day a wonderful 
you do great job 
i wish this thread 
live for 100 years 
congrats all 
for you all 
credit to uploadeers

😊Hey soni congratulations to you too.πŸ˜›...Love these gifs.β­οΈπŸ‘..look at Shyam the Scorpion he is indeed psycho..😑...can't wait for the slap as i am behind...πŸ˜•...Sangeet and Khushi's dance ...muahh for that
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Yay thread 13!!!!!!!! congrats guys

i can finally watch these sets of episodes in peace because last time i was in bangladesh and everytime ipkknd came on, they decided to be very loud and i could not hear a thing...don't know if it was on purpose or not...and the repeat telecasts were at odd times...and sp only showed saathiya and yeh rishta kya kehlata hai...
but now i will watch ipkknd like this

these will be so much wedding prep fun and NK is coming soon and oh yeah arnav will be a little jealous
btw amazing poem durga
and indi loved the first post!!!!!

Anita you are making me laugh with these gifs and NK  miss him and his lovely gestures.miss IPK badly...Congratulations to you too...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: salooni

welcome back with blast 

for 140 episode 
sorry all have to bear with my scrap editing 
as i addictated to it 
and still love to experiment 
😳
\

THIS IS AWESOME SONI...VERY CREATIVE...LOVE IT...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘