Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Tables have turned:History repeats itself(TR post) (Page 6)

-Rambler- Goldie
-Rambler-
-Rambler-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Nice post and great observation. I am actually glad that tables have turned =)
I always wanted rey to woo taani. 
And hats off to vrimar for portraying taarey perfectly. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanelyInsane

piyaLovesJENSEN Goldie
piyaLovesJENSEN
piyaLovesJENSEN

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixi26angel

Originally posted by piya.7565

okk frstly ,, its like after soo long that saw ur post ... i guess as Taarey story has tracked itself again ,,,, it is bringing back all TR devotees ,,,, 
and yes ,,, indeed tables have turned ,,, history is repeating itself ,,, the difference ,, when Taani proposed Rey ... Rey had no feelings for her ... he was afraid to fall in love again ,,,, but here ,,, Taani is afraid to hurt her heart again ... she is indeed protecting her heart ,,,, and no doubt Tani cant be blamed for any of the things or her attitude now ,,, coz Rey by default has hurted her ,, maybe that was for her good being ,, but the words came out harsh ,, to even break a stone ,, let aloe this grl who is a delicate being ,,,, 
                 Its surely is going to be a tough time ,,, ahead ,, lots of pain and cries indeed ,, but i guess seeings Rey's wont give up soon attitude ... he would win her trust and her love back ,,, 
   and cv's Ouch i am just toootire of saying them anything ,,,, hope so Taarey track NOW gets a proper space ...
for the bold part i second u and rey definitely needs to do a lot of hard work this time to win her back the only thing is that hopefully the cvs won't ditch us this time

@bold ,.. i soo hope we dont get ditched this time ,, coz now they dont have anymore explanation ,, to give ,, nor they have any other 2yr old storyline to cover up .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanelyInsane

EternalStars. IF-Dazzler
EternalStars.
EternalStars.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Awesome post!! Bang onClapClap Hope the cv's read this post and really hope we get a good Taarey track henceforth.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Vrimar will always rock!!Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Edited by lakshluvsD3nHHL - 24 June 2013 at 7:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyaLovesJENSENSanelyInsane

SacredLove Goldie
SacredLove
SacredLove

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Amazing work
agree each and every word u said
thankp for sharing
SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha23

Nice post and great observation. I am actually glad that tables have turned =)
I always wanted rey to woo taani. 
And hats off to vrimar for portraying taarey perfectly. 
thank you and even i am glad at that
SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pixi26angel

okk frstly ,, its like after soo long that saw ur post ... i guess as Taarey story has tracked itself again ,,,, it is bringing back all TR devotees ,,,, 
and yes ,,, indeed tables have turned ,,, history is repeating itself ,,, the difference ,, when Taani proposed Rey ... Rey had no feelings for her ... he was afraid to fall in love again ,,,, but here ,,, Taani is afraid to hurt her heart again ... she is indeed protecting her heart ,,,, and no doubt Tani cant be blamed for any of the things or her attitude now ,,, coz Rey by default has hurted her ,, maybe that was for her good being ,, but the words came out harsh ,, to even break a stone ,, let aloe this grl who is a delicate being ,,,, 
                 Its surely is going to be a tough time ,,, ahead ,, lots of pain and cries indeed ,, but i guess seeings Rey's wont give up soon attitude ... he would win her trust and her love back ,,, 
   and cv's Ouch i am just toootire of saying them anything ,,,, hope so Taarey track NOW gets a proper space ...
for the bold part i second u and rey definitely needs to do a lot of hard work this time to win her back the only thing is that hopefully the cvs won't ditch us this time

@bold ,.. i soo hope we dont get ditched this time ,, coz now they dont have anymore explanation ,, to give ,, nor they have any other 2yr old storyline to cover up .. 
really hope so fingers crossed
SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshluvsD3nHHL

Awesome post!! Bang onClapClap Hope the cv's read this post and really hope we get a good Taarey track henceforth.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Vrimar will always rock!!Thumbs UpThumbs Up
thank you so much dear and yea hoping for the same
Kunwar_AJS Goldie
Kunwar_AJS
Kunwar_AJS

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
agree totally with all the post

Go to top