Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Tables have turned:History repeats itself(TR post) (Page 5)

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixi26angel

omg itni mehenat mere liyeLOL lo tumhare khush aamdeed ke liye bhi shukriyaROFL...haan hopefully cvs won't ditch us this time but still no hopes from themDeadLOL
once again shukriya Shocked LOL ok lemme say again Khush Aamdeed Big smile

and yes re main bhul he gayi thi CVs don't have a word like expectation in their dictionary LOL so ultimately No expectations from D3 creative team and CVs LOL

Edited by RitzyOnly4Amar - 24 June 2013 at 6:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanelyInsane

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitzyOnly4Amar

omg itni mehenat mere liyeLOL lo tumhare khush aamdeed ke liye bhi shukriyaROFL...haan hopefully cvs won't ditch us this time but still no hopes from themDeadLOL
once again shukriya Shocked LOL ok lemme say again Khush Aamdeed Big smile

and yes re main bhul he gayi thi CVs don't have a word like expectation in their dictionary LOL so ultimately No expectations from D3 creative team and CVs LOL
shukriya ek baar hpirLOLLOL...and cvs unse koi ummeed na hi kare toh behetar haiDead
patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by patie

Unres

HIstory repeats itselg ..So true psycho Clap

Uff u reminded me off old times of taarey Broken Heart I still remeber hw harshly he rejected her Broken Heart

History repeat hogaya LOL Rey gotta do alot of hard work to patofy his taani or should I say the new taani who wont melt so easily LOL m so excited for this track ...really wanna knw hw this story develops ...Big smile
Dp u r way too cuteEmbarrassedLOL achcha anyways ya history repeats itself bas it should bring something fruitful for us and our old intense and aggressive taareyEmbarrassed

dont call me cute ha AngryLOL i want agressive taarey n rasiya 2 woh bhi uncensored bas Blushing
cute cute cute cute cutie pie pikieROFL..rasiya ka naam mat lo sari ummeedein toot jaati haiBroken Heart

Monkey Wink
oye bongi teko na meinAngry only vrinda di cn call me cute Embarrassed uff rasiya Broken Heart

SanelyInsane

Arbitrator. IF-Rockerz
Arbitrator.
Arbitrator.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
agree with the post..Embarrassed

so truly you signified the last rejection and this one... both were heartbreaking but tables have turned now... rey will get a hard time getting taani back...

and vrimar are so amazing... just fabulous...Day Dreaming

SanelyInsane

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Monkey Wink
oye bongi teko na meinAngry only vrinda di cn call me cute Embarrassed uff rasiya Broken Heart
tu and teri bandargiriLOL bas hopefully aage ke sequences achche ho fingers crossed

patie

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toshi_ta

agree with the post..Embarrassed

so truly you signified the last rejection and this one... both were heartbreaking but tables have turned now... rey will get a hard time getting taani back...

and vrimar are so amazing... just fabulous...Day Dreaming
thank you and yes it'll be a hard time for rey indeed

Arbitrator.

piyaLovesJENSEN Goldie
piyaLovesJENSEN
piyaLovesJENSEN

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
okk frstly ,, its like after soo long that saw ur post ... i guess as Taarey story has tracked itself again ,,,, it is bringing back all TR devotees ,,,, 
and yes ,,, indeed tables have turned ,,, history is repeating itself ,,, the difference ,, when Taani proposed Rey ... Rey had no feelings for her ... he was afraid to fall in love again ,,,, but here ,,, Taani is afraid to hurt her heart again ... she is indeed protecting her heart ,,,, and no doubt Tani cant be blamed for any of the things or her attitude now ,,, coz Rey by default has hurted her ,, maybe that was for her good being ,, but the words came out harsh ,, to even break a stone ,, let aloe this grl who is a delicate being ,,,, 
                 Its surely is going to be a tough time ,,, ahead ,, lots of pain and cries indeed ,, but i guess seeings Rey's wont give up soon attitude ... he would win her trust and her love back ,,, 
   and cv's Ouch i am just toootire of saying them anything ,,,, hope so Taarey track NOW gets a proper space ...
SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya.7565

okk frstly ,, its like after soo long that saw ur post ... i guess as Taarey story has tracked itself again ,,,, it is bringing back all TR devotees ,,,, 
and yes ,,, indeed tables have turned ,,, history is repeating itself ,,, the difference ,, when Taani proposed Rey ... Rey had no feelings for her ... he was afraid to fall in love again ,,,, but here ,,, Taani is afraid to hurt her heart again ... she is indeed protecting her heart ,,,, and no doubt Tani cant be blamed for any of the things or her attitude now ,,, coz Rey by default has hurted her ,, maybe that was for her good being ,, but the words came out harsh ,, to even break a stone ,, let aloe this grl who is a delicate being ,,,, 
                 Its surely is going to be a tough time ,,, ahead ,, lots of pain and cries indeed ,, but i guess seeings Rey's wont give up soon attitude ... he would win her trust and her love back ,,, 
   and cv's Ouch i am just toootire of saying them anything ,,,, hope so Taarey track NOW gets a proper space ...
for the bold part i second u and rey definitely needs to do a lot of hard work this time to win her back the only thing is that hopefully the cvs won't ditch us this time

piyaLovesJENSEN

Go to top