Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Tables have turned:History repeats itself(TR post) (Page 4)

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Joined: 20 July 2012
Posts: 16405

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepiesuman

HAYE AWSUM POST U JUST MADE ME TRAVEL THE JOURNEY OF TAREY FROM BEGINNING TILL NOW REALY JUST LUV TAAREY JUST CORE OF MY HEART I M JUST SURVIVING 2DAY ONLY DUE 2 VIDEOS OF YOUTUBE WHERE I M ONLY HAVIN GLIMPSE OF THEM KYA KARU AADAT SE MAJBUR THEY JUST ADDICTABLE EVEN DRUGS CAN LOSE HIS ADDICTION POWER IN FRONT OF TAAREY JUST IRRESITABLE THATS Y THEY R DIFFERENT Heart U TAAREY Embarrassed
thank you dear and i agree with you Taarey are so damn addictive

tareyfan IF-Rockerz
tareyfan
tareyfan

Joined: 24 December 2012
Posts: 8030

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged

awsm post dear 

agree with each n every word of ur's ...

n seriously yar d history has repeated 

n at d end would luv to say ki gr8 observation yaar ...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanelyInsane

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Joined: 20 July 2012
Posts: 16405

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha_Hasan

This was an awesome post, Rhea...
You have said it all..
Very True.. HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF...
And here we can see that..
Though I feel really bad for Rey, Taani is definitely right from her Point of view...
I hope that Rey makes her realise what she means to him and quickly wins her trust back...
Thank you so much dear.Well both are right on their parts the situation is wrong but this situation only will bring back their lost intensity and depth and this time rey has to make all the efforts to do so and win her back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_Hasan

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Joined: 20 July 2012
Posts: 16405

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tareyfan

awsm post dear 

agree with each n every word of ur's ...

n seriously yar d history has repeated 

n at d end would luv to say ki gr8 observation yaar ...Big smile

thank you so much dearEmbarrassed history repeats now hopefully just like the previous year this time too we'll be able to relive those magical monets and the beautiful journey of the TR love story
...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 18590

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixi26angel


and i love the way u write the font and the colour is amazing lolLOL anyways tareef ke liye shukriyaHug par asli tareef ke hakdar main nahi TR and VriMar hai woh na hote toh main ya hum mein se koi bhi kabhi kuch likh hi na pataEmbarrassed

Sondesh tune meko Shukriya bola Shocked lemme welcome you in the same style LOL


Khush Aamdeed Hug

 I love blue and pink colors LOL its looking nice na LOL ... and yes TR/VriMar deserves all the love from us ...
bas CVs continues to give us a consistent TR track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanelyInsane

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Joined: 20 July 2012
Posts: 16405

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitzyOnly4Amar

Originally posted by pixi26angel


and i love the way u write the font and the colour is amazing lolLOL anyways tareef ke liye shukriyaHug par asli tareef ke hakdar main nahi TR and VriMar hai woh na hote toh main ya hum mein se koi bhi kabhi kuch likh hi na pataEmbarrassed

Sondesh tune meko Shukriya bola Shocked lemme welcome you in the same style LOL


Khush Aamdeed Hug

 I love blue and pink colors LOL its looking nice na LOL ... and yes TR/VriMar deserves all the love from us ...
bas CVs continues to give us a consistent TR track
omg itni mehenat mere liyeLOL lo tumhare khush aamdeed ke liye bhi shukriyaROFL...haan hopefully cvs won't ditch us this time but still no hopes from themDeadLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ritzy...

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 26604

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixi26angel

Originally posted by patie

Unres

HIstory repeats itselg ..So true psycho Clap

Uff u reminded me off old times of taarey Broken Heart I still remeber hw harshly he rejected her Broken Heart

History repeat hogaya LOL Rey gotta do alot of hard work to patofy his taani or should I say the new taani who wont melt so easily LOL m so excited for this track ...really wanna knw hw this story develops ...Big smile
Dp u r way too cuteEmbarrassedLOL achcha anyways ya history repeats itself bas it should bring something fruitful for us and our old intense and aggressive taareyEmbarrassed


dont call me cute ha AngryLOL i want agressive taarey n rasiya 2 woh bhi uncensored bas Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanelyInsane

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Joined: 20 July 2012
Posts: 16405

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by patie

Originally posted by pixi26angel

Originally posted by patie

Unres

HIstory repeats itselg ..So true psycho Clap

Uff u reminded me off old times of taarey Broken Heart I still remeber hw harshly he rejected her Broken Heart

History repeat hogaya LOL Rey gotta do alot of hard work to patofy his taani or should I say the new taani who wont melt so easily LOL m so excited for this track ...really wanna knw hw this story develops ...Big smile
Dp u r way too cuteEmbarrassedLOL achcha anyways ya history repeats itself bas it should bring something fruitful for us and our old intense and aggressive taareyEmbarrassed


dont call me cute ha AngryLOL i want agressive taarey n rasiya 2 woh bhi uncensored bas Blushing
cute cute cute cute cutie pie pikieROFL..rasiya ka naam mat lo sari ummeedein toot jaati haiBroken Heart

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
1st Time in History frnds

2 3

Author: Wantubak   Replies: 18   Views: 1663

Wantubak 18 1663 16 March 2013 at 1:35pm by .StarDust.
Wow Now D3 Has Started Insulting Itself!

2 3

Author: Anonymous--   Replies: 22   Views: 2050

Anonymous-- 22 2050 19 July 2012 at 6:00am by rukhsarsaiyed
Chaska meter! #6 (history) [HERE ONLY]

2

Author: -Araina-   Replies: 12   Views: 921

-Araina- 12 921 03 April 2012 at 4:44am by Sree...
Vicky Turned Filmy...!!!

2

Author: lov_in_d_air   Replies: 14   Views: 894

lov_in_d_air 14 894 11 January 2012 at 5:29am by binx-D3
AND THE HISTORY REPEATS YET AGAIN IN D3 !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: kumjoo   Replies: 152   Views: 8185

kumjoo 152 8185 02 December 2011 at 2:47pm by Winz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index