Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Tables have turned:History repeats itself(TR post) (Page 3)

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Very well written post ... I agree with every single word especially with this part *applause*

Originally posted by pixi26angel

That was a day and Friday's day was another.It seemed liked the tables have turned for this couple and history is repeating itself with the only difference being is that now rey is in taani's shoes and vice versa of course.The way taani crushed rey's rose was similar to the way he had crushed her heart back then with his harsh words that too not only once but twice(of course for the second time he did that for her own good but then the damage has already been done right) .And then after the small town girl  when she shouted at him and said-STOP IT REY it reminded me of the time when he had done the same-STOP IT TAANI GO GET A LIFE...
Her-Aap mere koi nahi lagte sounded similar to Rey's-u mean nothing to me

They are incomplete without each other...I can see intense lovers Rey and Taani back with their magic...  Day Dreaming and off course thanks to VriMar for playing their parts perfectly  Star

Edited by RitzyOnly4Amar - 24 June 2013 at 5:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanelyInsane

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --taareylove---

awesome post angel loved it so much yeah u r right history repeat itself 
thanks and hopefully all this will bear some fruitful results for us
SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitzyOnly4Amar

Very well written post ... I agree with every single word especially with this part *applause*

Originally posted by pixi26angel

That was a day and Friday's day was another.It seemed liked the tables have turned for this couple and history is repeating itself with the only difference being is that now rey is in taani's shoes and vice versa of course.The way taani crushed rey's rose was similar to the way he had crushed her heart back then with his harsh words that too not only once but twice(of course for the second time he did that for her own good but then the damage has already been done right) .And then after the small town girl  when she shouted at him and said-STOP IT REY it reminded me of the time when he had done the same-STOP IT TAANI GO GET A LIFE...
Her-Aap mere koi nahi lagte sounded similar to Rey's-u mean nothing to me

They are incomplete without each other...I can see intense lovers Rey and Taani back with their magic...  Day Dreaming and off course thanks to VriMar for playing their parts perfectly  Star
and i love the way u write the font and the colour is amazing lolLOL anyways tareef ke liye shukriyaHug par asli tareef ke hakdar main nahi TR and VriMar hai woh na hote toh main ya hum mein se koi bhi kabhi kuch likh hi na pataEmbarrassed

...Ritzy...

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Unres

HIstory repeats itselg ..So true psycho Clap

Uff u reminded me off old times of taarey Broken Heart I still remeber hw harshly he rejected her Broken Heart

History repeat hogaya LOL Rey gotta do alot of hard work to patofy his taani or should I say the new taani who wont melt so easily LOL m so excited for this track ...really wanna knw hw this story develops ...Big smile

Edited by patie - 24 June 2013 at 6:20am

SanelyInsane

SuMaN_TR Goldie
SuMaN_TR
SuMaN_TR

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
HAYE AWSUM POST U JUST MADE ME TRAVEL THE JOURNEY OF TAREY FROM BEGINNING TILL NOW REALY JUST LUV TAAREY JUST CORE OF MY HEART I M JUST SURVIVING 2DAY ONLY DUE 2 VIDEOS OF YOUTUBE WHERE I M ONLY HAVIN GLIMPSE OF THEM KYA KARU AADAT SE MAJBUR THEY JUST ADDICTABLE EVEN DRUGS CAN LOSE HIS ADDICTION POWER IN FRONT OF TAAREY JUST IRRESITABLE THATS Y THEY R DIFFERENT Heart U TAAREY Embarrassed

SanelyInsane

Ayesha_Hasan IF-Dazzler
Ayesha_Hasan
Ayesha_Hasan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
This was an awesome post, Rhea...
You have said it all..
Very True.. HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF...
And here we can see that..
Though I feel really bad for Rey, Taani is definitely right from her Point of view...
I hope that Rey makes her realise what she means to him and quickly wins her trust back...

SanelyInsane

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Unres above LOL

SanelyInsane

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by patie

Unres

HIstory repeats itselg ..So true psycho Clap

Uff u reminded me off old times of taarey Broken Heart I still remeber hw harshly he rejected her Broken Heart

History repeat hogaya LOL Rey gotta do alot of hard work to patofy his taani or should I say the new taani who wont melt so easily LOL m so excited for this track ...really wanna knw hw this story develops ...Big smile
Dp u r way too cuteEmbarrassedLOL achcha anyways ya history repeats itself bas it should bring something fruitful for us and our old intense and aggressive taareyEmbarrassed

Go to top