Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Tables have turned:History repeats itself(TR post) - Page 4

patie thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

This content was originally posted by: pixi26angel

cute cute cute cute cutie pie pikie🤣..rasiya ka naam mat lo sari ummeedein toot jaati hai🥺

oye bongi teko na mein😡 only vrinda di cn call me cute 😳 uff rasiya 🥺

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arbitrator. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
agree with the post..😳

so truly you signified the last rejection and this one... both were heartbreaking but tables have turned now... rey will get a hard time getting taani back...

and vrimar are so amazing... just fabulous...
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: patie

oye bongi teko na mein😡 only vrinda di cn call me cute 😳 uff rasiya 🥺

tu and teri bandargiri😆 bas hopefully aage ke sequences achche ho fingers crossed
SanelyInsane thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: toshi_ta

agree with the post..😳

so truly you signified the last rejection and this one... both were heartbreaking but tables have turned now... rey will get a hard time getting taani back...

and vrimar are so amazing... just fabulous...

thank you and yes it'll be a hard time for rey indeed
piyaLovesJENSEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
okk frstly ,, its like after soo long that saw ur post ... i guess as Taarey story has tracked itself again ,,,, it is bringing back all TR devotees ,,,, 
and yes ,,, indeed tables have turned ,,, history is repeating itself ,,, the difference ,, when Taani proposed Rey ... Rey had no feelings for her ... he was afraid to fall in love again ,,,, but here ,,, Taani is afraid to hurt her heart again ... she is indeed protecting her heart ,,,, and no doubt Tani cant be blamed for any of the things or her attitude now ,,, coz Rey by default has hurted her ,, maybe that was for her good being ,, but the words came out harsh ,, to even break a stone ,, let aloe this grl who is a delicate being ,,,, 
                 Its surely is going to be a tough time ,,, ahead ,, lots of pain and cries indeed ,, but i guess seeings Rey's wont give up soon attitude ... he would win her trust and her love back ,,, 
   and cv's  i am just toootire of saying them anything ,,,, hope so Taarey track NOW gets a proper space ...
SanelyInsane thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya.7565

okk frstly ,, its like after soo long that saw ur post ... i guess as Taarey story has tracked itself again ,,,, it is bringing back all TR devotees ,,,, 

and yes ,,, indeed tables have turned ,,, history is repeating itself ,,, the difference ,, when Taani proposed Rey ... Rey had no feelings for her ... he was afraid to fall in love again ,,,, but here ,,, Taani is afraid to hurt her heart again ... she is indeed protecting her heart ,,,, and no doubt Tani cant be blamed for any of the things or her attitude now ,,, coz Rey by default has hurted her ,, maybe that was for her good being ,, but the words came out harsh ,, to even break a stone ,, let aloe this grl who is a delicate being ,,,, 
                 Its surely is going to be a tough time ,,, ahead ,, lots of pain and cries indeed ,, but i guess seeings Rey's wont give up soon attitude ... he would win her trust and her love back ,,, 
   and cv's  i am just toootire of saying them anything ,,,, hope so Taarey track NOW gets a proper space ...

for the bold part i second u and rey definitely needs to do a lot of hard work this time to win her back the only thing is that hopefully the cvs won't ditch us this time

-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post and great observation. I am actually glad that tables have turned =)
I always wanted rey to woo taani. 
And hats off to vrimar for portraying taarey perfectly. 
piyaLovesJENSEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pixi26angel

for the bold part i second u and rey definitely needs to do a lot of hard work this time to win her back the only thing is that hopefully the cvs won't ditch us this time

@bold ,.. i soo hope we dont get ditched this time ,, coz now they dont have anymore explanation ,, to give ,, nor they have any other 2yr old storyline to cover up .. 
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post!! Bang on👏👏 Hope the cv's read this post and really hope we get a good Taarey track henceforth.😳😳

Vrimar will always rock!!👍🏼👍🏼
Edited by lakshluvsD3nHHL - 10 years ago
SacredLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing work
agree each and every word u said
thankp for sharing