Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Tables have turned:History repeats itself(TR post)

SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am sure each one of you among all the taareyians must have thoroughly enjoyed the Small Town Girl sequence it was indeed full of fun and frolic and full of extremely cute nok jhoks of our Taarey with rey trying to manaofy his princess and taani giving full on attitude.The dance sequence was very well choreographed and who can forget the taareylicious LLHH in between which left us craving for more.The eyelock reminded me of the old times it signified the love the affection that these two beautiful people share.Their eyes indeed speak volumes that is why Taarey have always been a couple who haven't required many words to convey their feelings for each other coz that job is solely done by their hearts and their eyes.

But apart from this sequence the scenes right before and after the same was something which was full of love,pain,emotions,anger and aggression.Remember the time guys when for the first time ever in that corridor scene taani had expressed her love for rey.Who can forget that right that was the very time when i fell in love with taani.The way she was rejected badly by rey the way she portrayed her pain and emotions the way she broke down in her brother's arms and the way she was trying to distance herself from rey for his own good.

That was a day and Friday's day was another.It seemed liked the tables have turned for this couple and history is repeating itself with the only difference being is that now rey is in taani's shoes and vice versa of course(and also that rejection was way too harsh than this one).The way taani crushed rey's rose was similar to the way he had crushed her heart back then with his harsh words that too not only once but twice(of course for the second time he did that for her own good but then the damage has already been done right) .And then after the small town girl  when she shouted at him and said-STOP IT REY it reminded me of the time when he had done the same-STOP IT TAANI GO GET A LIFE...
Her-Aap mere koi nahi lagte sounded similar to Rey's-u mean nothing to me

And then the window scene was quite heart touching as well.Rey's "Never Giving Up" attitude to win her back and taani's efforts to guard her heart.The little wave he did when he saw her signified the hope that he had to win her back anyhow.His eyes signified the same.He wants to make all the efforts to win her back and of course he has to do the needful coz Taani is not only a part of rey's life but also his existence.Without her he is incomplete coz she's the one who makes him feel complete.

Of course that girl can't be blamed either for whatever she has gone through has broken her trust on Rey the love of her life.It has broken her faith and belief on the word LOVE.Of course she still loves him a lot coz she loves him too much to forget about him but all she is doing is to protect her heart from getting hurt yet again.On the other hand rey can't be blamed either coz he did that for her own good but then he needs to realise that she is no toy that whenever he wants he can accept her and whenever he wants he can reject her.To do this good for her he has shattered her from within.He has shattered her heart and now he has to make all the efforts to join the broken pieces of her heart with love, care and concern so that their love can finally find a way through her heart and as it goes-MITWA:love will find a way...

And not to forget to thank VriMar who have made Taarey possible.A brilliant performance by them as well yet again👏

Edited by pixi26angel - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome post...
agree wt each n evry word of ur post...
nw rey wl hav to try really hard to get her trust back...
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly,bang on post dr!
Gosh! So true. Indeed d history is repeating,hopefully it turns out to get a gd future fr TAAREY.Vrimar,I heartfully bow to tr splendid acting who made our TAAREY possible.
SanelyInsane thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-vijichandran

awesome post...

agree wt each n evry word of ur post...
nw rey wl hav to try really hard to get her trust back...

thank you and same here want the same to happen
SanelyInsane thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-asha_TAAREY

Firstly,bang on post dr!
Gosh! So true. Indeed d history is repeating,hopefully it turns out to get a gd future fr TAAREY.Vrimar,I heartfully bow to tr splendid acting who made our TAAREY possible.

Thank you so much and wishing for a taareylicious future ahead :D
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bang On Post !
History Has Really Repeated Itself ! Wow The Reminder Of That Harsh Rejection Of Rey ...
But That Rejection Was More Painful and I wouldn't say unexpected but But It was Rude from Rey's Side whereas This was Like Totally Expected and Taani way of Rejecting Rey was Somewhat Different I felt ...
I hope This Only Turns Out to be good for us Fans to Only Get back Our Intense TaaRey who are unable to Live with each other
And VriMar really have done a Fanatstic Job in portraying Our TaaRey !! It Is Their Professionalism and Fantastic Acting which makes our lives miserable without them !
SanelyInsane thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-TaaReyD3_Neha

Bang On Post !
History Has Really Repeated Itself ! Wow The Reminder Of That Harsh Rejection Of Rey ...
But That Rejection Was More Painful and I wouldn't say unexpected but But It was Rude from Rey's Side whereas This was Like Totally Expected and Taani way of Rejecting Rey was Somewhat Different I felt ...
I hope This Only Turns Out to be good for us Fans to Only Get back Our Intense TaaRey who are unable to Live with each other
And VriMar really have done a Fanatstic Job in portraying Our TaaRey !! It Is Their Professionalism and Fantastic Acting which makes our lives miserable without them !

Thank you and i agree that rejection was far more harsh than this one the two are not the same but yes can be considered as similar and on the same grounds but what so ever the thing may be like the ultimatum has to be that we get back our aggressive taarey coz after all we r incomplete without them and VriMar are indeed excellent actors no doubt on that
Edited by pixi26angel - 10 years ago
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
👏Fabulous post yaar,Very well said.👏
It is gona be difficult but our Romeo will win back his lady luv,And it's gona be a treat for us to watch how and what he does.😛
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res.

unres.

so well said that now the tables are turned. Not only in the confession, but in all over behavior, it used to be rey who unintentionally used to hurt tani, and now it's Tani. Earlier Tani used to take all his words, all his rudeness passively, nd now Rey has to do this...like before till this time tani's reply will be i love you.

Edited by meghasingh - 10 years ago
SanelyInsane thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-shahz

👏Fabulous post yaar,Very well said.👏

It is gona be difficult but our Romeo will win back his lady luv,And it's gona be a treat for us to watch how and what he does.😛

thank you and for the bold part i second u