Poll Question :

Which jodi do you think has the best chemistry ?

Poll Choice
Dev and Radhika
Raj and Divya
Karan and Abha
Raj and Sarita
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
if also dea is any other Jodi which u think has good chemistry then u can post it below
THANK YOU
Dev & Radhika

Avina❤️.❤️
Pls don't bring other show's characters here .

Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

Pls don't bring other show's characters here .

well I was just asking this at personal note for the members...sorry if it breached any of the IF rules 
no doubt everybody knows who is the best jodi among all these love you radev alot miss you alot especially miss you avi plz come back soon i just love you
actually my option none😆 i didnt impress by above all
but as i know bringing of outside character into forum and comparison are against IF rules

Originally posted by PriyaPriya12

actually my option none😆 i didnt impress by above all
but as i know bringing of outside character into forum and comparison are against IF rules

well actually I wrote it below that if u think that u like another couple not mentioned then u can write abt it...I mean u wont be comparing but just telling ur personal oinions..I guess the floor is open for all the Jodi's of indian television...its isn't I suppose against the IF rules
Originally posted by Rasshiii

well actually I wrote it below that if u think that u like another couple not mentioned then u can write abt it...I mean u wont be comparing but just telling ur personal oinions..I guess the floor is open for all the Jodi's of indian television...its isn't I suppose against the IF rules

lolz i hope its PV2 forum so its better to discussion only abt very own cast instead of all jodi's of indian Television😉
raj n divya

are yar.. dont include CB n YMGG plz...
Originally posted by Priyamvada

raj n divya

are yar.. dont include CB n YMGG plz...

Agree !