Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

TOI-Ashvik to quit;Anki toplay doublerole WngPg16 (Page 4)

BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
oh ya yaa defending Ankita anki looks older anki madam calls shot and all that is defending sigh when topic maker bashes anki he is just citing his opinion hainaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

Cherry-Blossom IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123OmaRamdasspallavi25

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

EK always manages to get some TRP whenever she introduces leap. with new character she knows how to move the track forward until she spoils it again with her own hand.

Anki is a talented actress and will be able to play 20 year girl and grand mother role..

If Rithivik, Asha, Shakti and Shurti quits, good luck for them..

Edited by newt2007 - 24 June 2013 at 8:09am

-Swetha-BeingAnonymousharshdb

BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
well show didnt end when male lead quit why will it end when side characters quitLOL

sweetPuNirpesi11ishika_sushita

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Everyone is entitled to think about their career before anything else ..

RD and Asha are doing this and that is why the yare leaving the show .They feel that playing an older character will hurt their image ..
They are thinking about themselves ..

Ankita too is entitled to think about herself ..

She has spend 2 years playing the role of a woman who is way older than her .Ankita is only in her 20's and in real life and young glamorous girl ...why should she also not think about herself now just like RD and Asha are ..

Ankita has played the older woman for too long ...now I am glad that she s going to play someone who is closer to her actual age ..

Of course , like always the future of the show will be determined by it's story line ...

I am sure Ankita Hiten and al lthose who are not leaving will give their best shot to the show ( like they always do ) .

And of course best of luck to those who are leaving ..Personally speaking ,  I think RD is very talented and I hope to see him in a good show and a much better role than Arjun ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 24 June 2013 at 8:14am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycepinkyankitaishika_sushitaOmaRamdassnewt2007pesi11SSRfanForeverBeingAnonymous

SSRfanForever IF-Sizzlerz
SSRfanForever
SSRfanForever

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I just can't understand why people adopt double standard. When Anki wanted to leave u people were taunting her that a talented actor never leaves a show midway for age issue. You were taunting her like hell. And now when ur fav one is quitting u r telling why would they play mom/dad when they are too young!
Let them also face na. Anki has passed your challange. She successfully played a mom of 5 adults, MIL and even granny. A versatile actress. Age never a matter to her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetPuNirptecvishpinkyankitaishika_sushitapesi11BeingAnonymous

BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Everyone is entitled to think about their career before anything else ..

RD and Asha are doing this and that is why the yare leaving the show .They feel that playing an older character will hurt their image ..
They are thinking about themselves ..

Ankita too is entitled to think about herself ..

She has spend 2 years playing the role of a woman who is way older than her .Ankita is only in her 20's and in real life and young glamorous girl ...why should she also not think about herself now just like RD and Asha are ..

Ankita has played the older woman for too long ...now I ma glad that she s going to play someone who is closer to her actual age ..

Of course , like always the future of the show will be determined by it's story line ...

I am sure Ankita Hiten and al lthose who are not leaving will give their best shot to the show ( like they always do ) .

And of course best of luck to those who are leaving ..Personally speaking ,  I think RD is very talented and I hope to see him in a good show and a much better role than Arjun ...

lol no Anki thinks of herself she is selfish while others thing it is right decision they can bash anki left right centre then question why do archu fans not support asha rithvik when they bash anki archana and call names lolLOL
Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithvikasha

Imp notice Guys!! 

The show is going to end soon..very soon ;) 
If It ends great ...

I hope then Zee and Ekta will give Ankita another nice show ...After all she has tried her best for this show ...

But if the story line is good and the show goes then also good ...because Ankita will get such a big challenge of playing a double role ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishika_sushitaBeingAnonymous

Go to top