Pavitra Rishta

TOI-Ashvik to quit;Anki toplay doublerole WngPg16 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 26

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
As reported earlier Balaji Telefilms Bade Achhe Laggte Hai on Sony TV is already set to take a leap in August and now we hear that Pavitra Rishta too is heading for a 20 years leap by August 2013.

Our source informs us, "The 20 years leap for Pavitra Rishta is on the cards and the reason for the actors quitting the show is that they don't wish to age. The show makers will start shooting for the leap within a month and it's said that Shakti Arora who plays Dr Onir will most likely leave the show! The same goes for Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani), Purvi (Asha Negi) and  Ovi (Shruti Kanwar) who will no more be part of the show. Even Pooni (Jai Mustafa) will no longer be part of the show as she has put down her papers."

The source explains, "The ones who will continue with the show are Archana (Ankita Lokhande), Manav (Hiten Tejwani),and Teju Mrinalini Tyagi . The story will show the kid Pari growing up, while Teju will have a new character opposite her and Archana and Manav will become grandparents. Rest all will be a completely new cast."

The source also said that in case the actors are not convinced the show will have to be puled off air. However, the actors are in a confused state of mind as they are not aware as to what will happen with their respective characters.

We asked Mrinalini Tyagi and she said, "I cant comment now. I too have heard about the leap but I will continue to be a part of the show."

While Jia Mustafa was of the opinion, "I don't want to comment anything as of now."

Lastly, Shakti Arora said, "I have no clue about the leap, nor my track in the show. Till I know anything concrete I won't comment."

Let's all keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Edited by Tanyaz - 24 June 2013 at 7:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoyce-Swetha-Sahana-OmaRamdassSushantFan_Afssrelentless.harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI-Ashvik to quit;Anki toplay doublerole WngPg16 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Tahniat..

IF-Stunnerz

..Tahniat..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Ashvik don't quit

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llyrics

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
It's not just this show even BALH is taking a leap ...Now that does not have Ankita ..

Ekta Kapoor is famous for taking leaps ...
When the shows dip in TRPs , ( like it was in PR and BALH ) she takes a leap to introduce new story tracks and new characters ...This is what is happening here just like it happened before ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11SushantFan_Afssharshdb

ishika_sushita

IF-Rockerz

ishika_sushita

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
WOW! This is amazing news! Thanx for sharing!Smile

FINALLY a confirmation that we'll get to see Anki in a younger role! yayyy!Dancing

Ankita,you are a rockstar.You stuck to this show even after the generation leap took place.You aged in the show and played a mother to 5 kids who were of your age,or even older to you.You even agreed to play a granny on-screen.Hats off to you Ankita.

You have been a thorough professional.You have portrayed all the various stages in Archana's life so beautifully! You have grown with your character.Kudos to you for pulling off a 55-60 year old character so convincingly! Proud to be your fan girl.Approve

Looking forward to see you play a young role now.You have proved what a brilliant actor you are with your fantastical portrayal of Archana.All the very best Ankita.We fans love you a lot.Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gvenkateAnijoyceptecvishSushitaLover23SushantFan_AfssharshdbcrazyRajputfan

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
The show shd be pulled off air after reuniting Arjun Purvi. It doesnt make sense to continue with a 70 yr old grandma Archana and her 2 naatins, one of them enacted by Ankita in double role. Will they show Arjun Purvi are dead? Or settled in Canada? This is totally ridiculous, better to end the show than stretch it like a chewing gum!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

reisaRahmgeetrana45JShivsoniiyaahalifax004Cherry-BlossomVruShan_SwaRonManoshonoaathyaOmaRamdassAshlaikasoni595

crazyRajputfan

IF-Stunnerz

crazyRajputfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Why should the show end just bec according to fans a famous jodi isnt their go ekta take leap have Ankita in double role she will play role well then the present cast and i am eager to see how she carries both roles just like tina did u are star Ankita let naysayers say what they want few days ago same ppl wnated u too play grandma moment tables turned they are crying foulLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11SushantFan_Afsskoolsadhu1000

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I wonder why Ankita/Archu fans are always against Asha and RD and Arjun-Purvi too? We, at least I have always supported Archana's character on all bashing posts. But I dont see Anki fans there supporting Archu or debating with her bashers. Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281dolce123trinichickJShivsoniiyaaCherry-BlossomVruShan_SwaRonaathyaOmaRamdasssoni595prityy89

SushantFan_Afss

IF-Sizzlerz

SushantFan_Afss

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
It's a really good news. Why a young talented & beautiful actress like Anki would play a grandma onscreen? Happy for Anki.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyRajputfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top