Pavitra Rishta

TOI-Ashvik to quit;Anki toplay doublerole WngPg16 (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 26

sushitalover03

sushitalover03

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Ankita you're amazing actor. I am with you and love lot, all the best your future .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LilyJain14sushkita931

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI-Ashvik to quit;Anki toplay doublerole WngPg16 (Page 25)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
PR started with Ankita and SSR. Ankita stayed in the show ever after SSR left. She played mother to 5 grown up children. she is main actress behind PR success. Like every actors she decided to quit when she is asked to play grandmother.

PH and channel didn't want to lose her decided to offer her grand daughter role. that shows PH and Channel trust on Ankita.

As for as Asha and RD is concerned their decision to quit is also not wrong. Some actors always think if they play one elder role then they will consider only for elder role later. Everyone has their own way of thinking. its depends on their plan for success.

no ones presence will bring success if the story continues to fail attract viewers. unless CVs intelligence joins with actors performance it is very tough to gain TRP.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LilyJain14SaifliciousSakhilesushkita931JaishankarFireLordPhoenixsunflower52

..Tangled..

IF-Rockerz

..Tangled..

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Ashwik is the only reason I started watching this show, quit it when they broke and now I'm watching again because of them.I'll be happy if they leave this crap and do a good show together

-CuteDarling-ashvikluverrr

love09

IF-Dazzler

love09

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
no i watch the show because of arjun and purvii , i dont want them to quit

AadatSeMajboorashvikluverrr

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by balwantkaur

Didnt Shruti say she was sort of let go since she wasnt even shooting for the past month? And Onir's role seems to be coming to an end with him doing his nonsense. Punni too seems have been written out.

Its fine if actors dont want to play older characters... but I dont see why Ankita must be blamed for the supposed leap. one thing is that the show's ratings are low. Leap has been Balaji's way to infuse freshness into the show, and it might help the ratings. If Ankita was proposed a better deal to make her comeback, what is her fault in that? Plus, she IS the face of the show. She has given Zee tv, and Balaji some of their fame since, PR was their claim to fame, after some time of crappy shows and low TRPs... so, ofcourse they will try to retain her and do  everything to keep her happy. Zee and Balaji are business minded people. they are going to invest where they hope they'll get a profit.  If others want to quit, then good luck to them. But Ankita isnt responsible for the story and the ageing of other characters. she is solely responsible for her wellbeing.

Also, I think there has been compromise from Ankita's side too. She quit as she didnt want to play grandmother, but Ankita came back to play the younger role AND the grandmother (the every reason, she quit).. so it seems to me, that while, Ankita wa brought back, both parties met on a common ground.  If it was solely Ankita's opinions that dictated, then Archana would have been killed off/ replaced and she'd be back ONLY to play the yonger lead, which isnt the case :)

Anyways, to those who are quitting, good luck.

Well said ,this is the point I am also trying to convey.If the PH/Ekta/Zee show their confidence on Anki and want her back and offer her a deal and if the actress accepts it how come its her fault.
As rightly pointed PR is close to Ekta as coz of PR Ekta came back to the top and Zee which was almost down n out with shows not fetching much TRP's came right back with PR.
PR dominated TRP race for nearly 3 years topping the charts and one of the main reasons core reason was the lead pair of Sushant and Ankita. They won numerous awards both locally and internationally as well.So its natural for PH and Zee to show their confidence on them and such is the confidence from the channel that Zee made Sushant and Ankita to unveil their new logo.
After Sushant exit,Zee has portrayed Ankita as the brand ambassdor of Zee and Ekta asked Anki to cut the 1000 epi celebration cake.
All these indicate that they have confidence and trust on Ankita and hence they offered her a deal on common ground that she will get a chance to play the younger lead but at the same she will continue to play grandmother role ,a hold of compromise .
Ekta or Zee are not novice in this business ,they know what they do and they are offering Anki something means she has given her out day and day out for the past 4 years to the best of her knowledge and has been one of the main principal contributor to PR success right from day 1 the show started.
If other actors feel they need to move on ,they know what is best for them but blaming a particular actor for others exit is farce and weird.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyankitasushkita931SaifliciousSahana-FireLordPhoenix

Shirley.

IF-Rockerz

Shirley.

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Very good..Rithvik.
Quit the show yar...there's nothing to watch in it.
If at all am watching is only for you.

-CuteDarling-ashvikluverrr

-CuteDarling-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CuteDarling-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
I watch PR just because of AshVik and ArVi Ermm

I don't want them to quit, but they deserve better :)

They quit, PR would be out of my list...

All the best to them :)

palakluvsabhiyaashvikluverrr

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
zee is repeating its actors..

m sure arvi ko new show zee pe hi milega and they ll be back soon..so there is nthgn to worry abt for arvi fansBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top