Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

TOI-Ashvik to quit;Anki toplay doublerole WngPg16 (Page 16)

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

I am putting a general warning here but believe me when I say all those members who have indulged in mocking, instigating other fangroups or actors will be getting a warning. For now, enough is enough with the attacks. Remember IF has revised the IF COC and if you members who have broken the rule will  receive severe punishments. May be some WLs will be raised. WL's have special meaning due to revised rules. They can restrict you from posting on IF. So just be very careful about what you post after this

PR DT.

Edited by devashree_h - 24 June 2013 at 12:06pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANAshaNegiFanJShivcs-07-Naresh--LiveLaughLove-ishika_sushitaFireLordPhoenixnikitagmcscarletteblueChannaMereyaharshdb-Swetha-

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks For Sharing.
shk281 Groupbie
shk281
shk281

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
If Rithvik and Asha are quiting then Ekta should end PR and start a brand new show with Ankita in a younger role. I don't think Anki fans want to see Anki playing a 60 year old now even if she has a double role as a younger character and AshVik fans have wanted them to get out of PR since ArVi split so this would make lots of people happy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

muse10Indra2012AshaNegiFanJShivpallavi25

-sayeed- IF-Dazzler
-sayeed-
-sayeed-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
i can't believe in my eyes...Shocked

ekta always creates the leap of gaps of years... i'm very angry with her.. she spoils arvi and their fans..AngryCry. i'm now disappointed...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanpallavi25

Soapgirl Senior Member
Soapgirl
Soapgirl

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Maybe that is the reason Ankita joked that she will be wearing shorts after returning back :) 

She'll play a Canadian teenager or a girl in her 20s should be seen...
Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by cs-07

I wonder why Ankita/Archu fans are always against Asha and RD and Arjun-Purvi too? We, at least I have always supported Archana's character on all bashing posts. But I dont see Anki fans there supporting Archu or debating with her bashers. Confused

what!? 

yupLOLLOLLOL

even it left me wondering what is thisLOLLOL

Too funny, you support me, I support you - it is like political parties...nothing about individual POV and moral stand point - you support my fav, I will support yours - finally the truth is revealed Shocked

Bongs always itching to fight other Bongs, is that it? Wink

Its not that I expect Anki fans to support AshVik or ArVi but I expect them to support Archu when shes being bashed horribly in certain posts. But I guess they dont want to go there...LOL

Now, you want me to support you simply coz you and I belong to the same regionBig smile er...I only support members or POV who I agree with...sorry, am too straight forward to play such politics...if I criticize/appreciate, I do it for I think so...there is nothing regional, fandom or friendship about is - I am very much myself and proudly so...don't mix personal POV with my personal relationship...

I dont expect support or anything from you. But you have a tendency to jump on my posts and attack or taunt or ridicule so its obvious its something personal. Sleepy
I am glad you do not expect anything from me.

Just to clear any misconception you might harbor. I do not particularly seek your post to jump in it, if I comment I do so cause there was misinformation and/or I had something to state in the form of my POV. And rest assured, I donot give your post any undue importance or something like that. I treat you post as I treat all others in this forum. 

I definitely don't attack/taunt/ ridicule your or anyone's post - why should I, my purpose to be in the forum is not for those things. Simply to discuss and enjoy a healthy debate. Btw, I can say that you attack me too, and mock and ridicule my POV.

Btw, I have nothing personal with you, please do not assume and create something out of your imagination and place it on me. That is absolutely not OK with me. If random replying to you means that I jump on you - well, what can I say. IF being a free forum, a member can't restrict a fellow member from replying back. But, if you want me to ignore you, so be itBig smile.

paris.hiltoncs-07

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Even if RD and Asha want to quit, Zee TV honchos would not agree to that! I have a hunch abt this! Wink
It will be a 5 yr leap for now, not 20 yrs leap, they still have to resolve all the issues of the younger generation! 

abeera66AshaNegiFan

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
anyway ankita is in plus plus position ... if the show shuts down then also as she already have a show with ekta post PR... and if it doesn't shut then she is playing younger character 

PoojaSushItaMinion23

Go to top