Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

TOI-Ashvik to quit;Anki toplay doublerole WngPg16 (Page 14)

Cherry-Blossom IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RithvikAshaFanabeera66AshaNegiFanJShivAnAvidReader

Saiflicious Goldie
Saiflicious
Saiflicious

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BadtameezDil-

Sanaya Irani
374,576 likes  22,880 talking about this

Ankita lokhande
36,316 likes  603 talking about this

from facebook, which is worldwideWink

nuff saidLOL

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ankita-Lokhande/125996379993 --- Page link

Ankita Lokhande
209,117 likes 1,064 talking about this

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pavitra-Rishta/106156272748304?fref=ts ---Page link

Pavitra Rishta

754,249 people like this

1,449 people are talking about this

dont compare any other show or actor with PR and its actors, we too are best and none Sanaya show even crossed 6 lkh fans on fb and by the way Ankita have more fan pages then Sanaya

Wink

Edited by SaifdeIPKKND - 24 June 2013 at 11:08am
Saiflicious Goldie
Saiflicious
Saiflicious

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithvikasha

Originally posted by -BadtameezDil-

Sanaya Irani
374,576 likes  22,880 talking about this

Ankita lokhande
36,316 likes  603 talking about this

from facebook, which is worldwideWink

nuff saidLOL

Hahahah!!!! ROFL ROFL
BOLTI BAND!!! 

Why bolti band? You should support PR and its actors if you are show fans and no comparison with PR actors as they are best including Asha, Rithvik

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ankita-Lokhande/125996379993 --- Page link

Ankita Lokhande
209,117 likes 1,064 talking about this

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pavitra-Rishta/106156272748304?fref=ts ---Page link

Pavitra Rishta

754,249 people like this

1,449 people are talking about this

dont compare any other show or actor with PR and its actors, we too are best and none Sanaya show even crossed 6 lkh fans on fb and by the way Ankita have more fan pages then Sanaya

Wink

Edited by SaifdeIPKKND - 24 June 2013 at 11:08am
pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by cs-07

I wonder why Ankita/Archu fans are always against Asha and RD and Arjun-Purvi too? We, at least I have always supported Archana's character on all bashing posts. But I dont see Anki fans there supporting Archu or debating with her bashers. Confused

what!? 

yupLOLLOLLOL

even it left me wondering what is thisLOLLOL

Too funny, you support me, I support you - it is like political parties...nothing about individual POV and moral stand point - you support my fav, I will support yours - finally the truth is revealed Shocked

Bongs always itching to fight other Bongs, is that it? Wink

Its not that I expect Anki fans to support AshVik or ArVi but I expect them to support Archu when shes being bashed horribly in certain posts. But I guess they dont want to go there...LOL

Now, you want me to support you simply coz you and I belong to the same regionBig smile er...I only support members or POV who I agree with...sorry, am too straight forward to play such politics...if I criticize/appreciate, I do it for I think so...there is nothing regional, fandom or friendship about is - I am very much myself and proudly so...don't mix personal POV with my personal relationship...

I dont expect support or anything from you. But you have a tendency to jump on my posts and attack or taunt or ridicule so its obvious its something personal. Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairJShivprityy89

SportsFreak Goldie
SportsFreak
SportsFreak

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
If Sanaya is so popular why is her showing getting 0.6 Trps Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GManda72paris.hiltonsushkita931ishika_sushitanikitagmc

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishika_sushita

Originally posted by ishika_sushita

Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by iloveashvik

Go Ashvik! I am with you! :* 
xoxo
You will get many good offers than this crappy show! 

Well, i am confused..
If Ankita wanted to do a younger show, she could have done another show anyway she had almost quit the show?
Is she not getting new offers? Confused
oh i guess u guys are confused read article carefully Anki was called back  by ekta convenient to ignore? why bec ekta  dont trust ur talented artists  to convince them to be back 

Exactly! Ekta Kapoor wanted Ankita back on the show because your ''so called talented'' actors couldn't save the show.Simple. Is it that difficult to understand?Confused

Its not the actors who make the show, its the CVs. They totally ruined the story since last year thats why trps are down. Anyway I think trps at 2 or slightly below are still good for a show thats running for last 4 yrs! 
Ankita was missing from the show for a few months only, but show's trps have been around 2 since last year so that means its the writing not the actors. 

Well,if it's the writing and not the actors then why are you guys so worried that after Ritvik and Asha quitting the show,PVR will have to close shop?
If I'm not mistaken,a thread too has been opened in this forum which states that post the leap,the trps will drop since your favs are quitting the show.Why is that so??

Well, they are upset that they wont get to see AshVik on the show. You can understand how they feel if u think abt what u felt when Anki was quitting the show. 
But its also true that amongst younger generation there are a lot of ArVi fans so trps may be affected. That doesnt take away from Ankita's talent or capabilities. Im sure she will do her best to pull the show along provided the writers give her a good script. But I would have liked it if RD, Asha also stuck around. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanJShivprityy89

Saiflicious Goldie
Saiflicious
Saiflicious

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SportsFreak

If Sanaya is so popular why is her showing getting 0.6 Trps Confused

thats right, crazy fans cant pull the TRPs  it all abt audience and it doesnt  matter if any actr hve mre than 10 lkh fans in fb it just audience and interesting story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonsushkita931

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LillyBlanc

Originally posted by LillyBlanc

So much horseshit...just gonna drive viewers away!!

Since Anki's playing nani and poti...she should also enact the roles of  her mother Sulo and daughter Teju as well as her two sisters...this way Ekta can save on expenses.

LOLLOL Good idea! Ekta is always looking to cut costs! Shes a cheapskate employer from what I have  heard, even her sets are so cheap looking as compared to other producers. 

This Ekta woman is so cheap...did you see her Jodha Akbar serial?  I watched for 15 min. before switching channels...extremely cheap sets and clothes...plus some bakwas love triangle added...next wait for 20 year leap with jodha akbar  kids marrying each other

20 Year leap in Jodha Akbar! ROFL 
Then Salim Anarkali story will begin...maybe RD Asha can play Salim Anarkali? Pyar kiya toh darna kya jab pyar kiya toh darna kya? Wink
Love triangle? What love triangle? I never read anywhere that Jodha had a boyfriend?Shocked
Akbar can say: Mabadaulat, hum bahut Khush huye! LOL

Edited by pallavi25 - 24 June 2013 at 11:19am

Go to top