Users

Frequent Posters

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
i want Rithvik and Asha to quit this crappy PR
LilyJain14 thumbnail
I find this whole situation a little odd if Ankita can play a grandmother at 28 why cant Asha negi play a mom? and to all bashing Ankita a little reminder she is the heart and soul of Pavitra Rishta she is the main lead and nobody can deny that she's been running this show for the past 5 years here is wishing her another 5 years ðŸ˜Š
AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well Asha is just 23, she has played young role for 1 year whereas Ankita got to play for about 3 years
And moreover it's her decision
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ankita has played a young Archana in her mid twenties for about two years. She's playing a mother to grown kids for over a year and a half. And so when Ankita quit, it was her decision, now that she's returned it's her decision as well. And if EK found Ankita worth retaining and making adjustments to the story, then that's EK's decision. Rest can quit if they want and move on to better projects. That's their decision. There's no need for them to stay in a show where they are unhappy. Puru quit, Karan Sharma quit, anyone else wants to quit can feel free to do so.
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil70

no they just keep leaping into current time

just like the 18 yr one
😆

And thus the show becomes even more ridiculous!!😡
Enigma- thumbnail
will miss Arjun and purvi 
good luck to all the actors 
sushitalover03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ankita you're amazing actor. I am with you and love lot, all the best your future .
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
PR started with Ankita and SSR. Ankita stayed in the show ever after SSR left. She played mother to 5 grown up children. she is main actress behind PR success. Like every actors she decided to quit when she is asked to play grandmother.

PH and channel didn't want to lose her decided to offer her grand daughter role. that shows PH and Channel trust on Ankita.

As for as Asha and RD is concerned their decision to quit is also not wrong. Some actors always think if they play one elder role then they will consider only for elder role later. Everyone has their own way of thinking. its depends on their plan for success.

no ones presence will bring success if the story continues to fail attract viewers. unless CVs intelligence joins with actors performance it is very tough to gain TRP.
..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ashwik is the only reason I started watching this show, quit it when they broke and now I'm watching again because of them.I'll be happy if they leave this crap and do a good show together
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no i watch the show because of arjun and purvii , i dont want them to quit