Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
zee tv head honchos know who value is for them they went ahead and brough anki back on her condition and all knew what will be the story so RD asha can quit they dont matter for audience at large Archana is reason PR is known unlike arjun-purvi

Someone brought their class so let me say my friend watches no show she is southindian the only show she watches is saathiya she has no idea who bs sanaya is but knows who Rashi is now does that mean they are less popular lol 

And FB doesnt decide popularity one person can have multiple ids like a pg bas if those were criteria to decide popularity KRK is soo popular on twitter and Poonam pandey too🤣
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just like this forum doesn't decide how many fans there are 🤣
Ashvik fans think the world is theirs because they are the majority in this forum 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Just like this forum doesn't decide how many fans there are 🤣

Ashvik fans think the world is theirs because they are the majority in this forum 

i know and they are everywhere i mean same ppl on twitter and if so does that mean they are 2 different individuals😆
ChannaMereya thumbnail

will edit this post some ppl love comparing so let play a fair game na  if someone wanna know likes on Anki's fb page compare with pg which has 200k likes not one which u feel like😆
Edited by crazyRajputfan - 10 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Originally posted by: salvatore-nina

Bonne - 👍🏼! 
The decision taken by an actor to leave is simply his or hers alone. We can't call them unprofessional or selfish. If Rithvik and Asha are not comfortable playing the roles of parents to older people, then that's their decision and they have every right to leave. I'm no longer an Ashvik fan but I hope they do well post PR. 

As for double standards, why is it that what's considered good for one actor is bad for another? If Ankita wanted to quit, why was she being called selfish, unprofessional, etc? I don't think Ashvik are selfish for wanting to quit PR. The show really has nothing to offer any actor. But the hue and cry regarding Ankita's leave and the things that have been said about her have left me amazed. 

OK went through a few pages - where did the topic of Sanaya come up from and why is she being compared to Ankita 🤔? 

Sanaya is compared telling she is more popular where as Anki is stuck up in archana lmao isliye toh Anki is doing double role lol😆 And  when nothing to defend their favs they resort to this
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Hmm since issue is brought up of likes and popularity one last thing 
Parineeti has less followers on twitter compared to many actress but doesnt mean she is any less popular hell she is a national awardee 
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Sonam kapoor has some million fans
That doesn't make her a credible actress 
nicegirl_good thumbnail
But of course rules are different when it comes to ankita 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Sonam kapoor has some million fans

That doesn't make her a credible actress 

lol na if anki gets more awards then sananya show is popular so she got she quit she is unprofessional but but if same their favs do then who they are young to play role what has pr given them 😆 so all rules apply to Anki 
beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: crazyRajputfan

zee tv head honchos know who value is for them they went ahead and brough anki back on her condition and all knew what will be the story so RD asha can quit they dont matter for audience at large Archana is reason PR is known unlike arjun-purvi

Someone brought their class so let me say my friend watches no show she is southindian the only show she watches is saathiya she has no idea who bs sanaya is but knows who Rashi is now does that mean they are less popular lol 

And FB doesnt decide popularity one person can have multiple ids like a pg bas if those were criteria to decide popularity KRK is soo popular on twitter and Poonam pandey too🤣

Absolutely true...FB or IF dosent decide popularity...