TOI-Ashvik to quit;Anki toplay doublerole WngPg16 - Page 15

Posted: 10 years ago
Ashvik, quit this show ASAP! 
You deserve sooo much better 😳
Originally posted by SaifdeIPKKND

Why bolti band? You should support PR and its actors if you are show fans and no comparison with PR actors as they are best including Asha, Rithvik

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ankita-Lokhande/125996379993 --- Page link

Ankita Lokhande
209,117 likes 1,064 talking about this

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pavitra-Rishta/106156272748304?fref=ts ---Page link

Pavitra Rishta

754,249 people like this

1,449 people are talking about this

dont compare any other show or actor with PR and its actors, we too are best and none Sanaya show even crossed 6 lkh fans on fb and by the way Ankita have more fan pages then Sanaya

😉

Hah! As if all 754,249 likes are for Ankita! 
Some are because of Ashvik too! 
I don't blame Shruti, Shakti, Rithvik, Asha and Usha for quitting this leap is ridiculous! I do not understand why CVs and Zee just don't end this show, its not like its still one of the highest TRP shows. I've seen the TRPs lately huge drop and this leap will not help
I hope they cancel the show rather than have another leap. It doesn't make any sense for Ankita to play a grandmother and a young girl. This show is getting ridiculous and it's sad because the show used to be so good.
I thought that all these actors are supposed to be "professional" just as Ankita was required to be when she quit! This forum saw pontifications on that issue but looks like rules are different for different people! The proposed leap was known even then!
Will love to see Ankita in a young avatar now. She is the soul of this show and Ekta acknowledges this, which is why she was brought back! Backed by new talented actors and a good storyline , PR could become more believable than the present crap and regain some of the lost feel!
All the best to Ankita!
Originally posted by asharithvik

You know wht personally i feel! 
Ankita Lokhande is really very talented and beautiful! 
See if we see Ankita and sanaya, both are almost of same age, equally beautiful,talented! But what has happened is sanaya from the beginning did youth shows like mjht,ipk,chanchan..so she is in demand! 
But ankita she is doing a same show since her break and that too potraying a seedhi sadhi bahu,maa,and nani..She has been caught in this 'Archana' role! 
She really need to get out of this otherwise she will get stereotyped! 
She deserves better! 

I am happy ashvik will not get stereotyped after quitting thi show! Their talents will be utilised properly! 
actor can do lots of show but a actor can b known and popular by one character and show.archana always remain very popular and will b remembered in indian soap history like tulsi,parbati,prena bc those show like brand for BT and SP.when a show continu with a lead actor for 4years it means she/he becoming history its very proud moment for actor.now we can see RD as jai khurana or asha in BALH r known by very few ppl and i dont think their name will b remembered anywhere but its their good luck they got a popular show like PR which very stablished show.now arjun/purvi r known by all.but its tough for a actor to become so popular as sole lead and make show so hit like PR.chanchan is in under scan bc of its low TRP.sanya did 3shows but she will always remembered as khushi bc that character gave her all limelight.so i think the actor of daily soap can b popular only by one hit show not by short-time soap.a film actor only can do different chacter and can b popular by different chacter.
Originally posted by bonnefille

Ok, I have not gone through all the pages but some comments ought here reeks of hypocrisy. 

Was isn't just few days back that ArVi fans were accusing Ankita of not being professional and failing as an actress for not wanting to play the role of a mother. Doesn't the same argument apply for Rithwik and Asha?

Well, I totally understand the position taken by the actors and respect their decision. Hope they do well for themselves and find new opportunities. But it is their fans' changing views that amuses me. 

Bonne - 👍🏼! 
The decision taken by an actor to leave is simply his or hers alone. We can't call them unprofessional or selfish. If Rithvik and Asha are not comfortable playing the roles of parents to older people, then that's their decision and they have every right to leave. I'm no longer an Ashvik fan but I hope they do well post PR. 

As for double standards, why is it that what's considered good for one actor is bad for another? If Ankita wanted to quit, why was she being called selfish, unprofessional, etc? I don't think Ashvik are selfish for wanting to quit PR. The show really has nothing to offer any actor. But the hue and cry regarding Ankita's leave and the things that have been said about her have left me amazed. 

OK went through a few pages - where did the topic of Sanaya come up from and why is she being compared to Ankita 🤔? 
Edited by salvatore-nina - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

If you are referring to sukroyi Kandpal then isn't she already doing a show in life ok? I doubt that RD and she can come together.. 

well her show is not performing as well
and she has a huge fan following from PKYEK who are always begging ekta to see her back
so it may be that she will consider :) 
Asha and Rithvik are fairly new? 
they are working with PR for a year and half!
the show went for a leap in 2 years
Rithvik has been in the industry longer than Ankita was when she agreed to play kids of 5 moms 😆
It's not about being new or old
you're either in this industry to become an actor or a star
now what you want to do is up to you
I am not saying Ashvik's decision to quit is wrong
i think it's right
they should move on as the focus will now be on ankita and her yonger character
but if ageing is the reason, then ankita should get appreciation for what she has done 
So finally its confirmed...just cant wait to see Anki in new Avtaar...so happy for Anki...haha when Anki wanted to quit tb unprofessionalism...our ab...?   😲 Edited by PoojaSushIta - 10 years ago