Users

Frequent Posters

asharithvik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Go Rithvik and Asha! 
Quit the show! 
You will get many new and better offers! πŸ˜³
Like others you need not depend on any show for your carreer! 
All the best! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Go rock it! πŸ₯³
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asharithvik

Go Rithvik and Asha! 

Quit the show! 
You will get many new and better offers! πŸ˜³
Like others you need not depend on any show for your carreer! 
All the best! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Go rock it! πŸ₯³

that people will know when they do a show from scratch not come in an already popular show which ppl made from their hardwork πŸ˜†
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yupπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

even it left me wondering what is thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Too funny, you support me, I support you - it is like political parties...nothing about individual POV and moral stand point - you support my fav, I will support yours - finally the truth is revealed 😲
pallavi25 thumbnail
I think even if they do the leap, it shd be delayed as its unfair on the younger bunch, not only RD, Asha.
 What abt Soham's love story? His education and full transformation into a proper gentleman, his acceptance by Manav? What about Teju and her stalled love story, Karan (Sunny) quit the show so who wll be the new guy with her and how will they show her track within 2 months? And of course Arjun Purvi reunion shd be followed by some cute domestic scenes, like the ones we used to see of ArMaan after their reunion. Ekta shd be fair to all the actors and give them scope to perform by developing their tracks as well. 
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
asharithvik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know wht personally i feel! 
Ankita Lokhande is really very talented and beautiful! 
See if we see Ankita and sanaya, both are almost of same age, equally beautiful,talented! But what has happened is sanaya from the beginning did youth shows like mjht,ipk,chanchan..so she is in demand! 
But ankita she is doing a same show since her break and that too potraying a seedhi sadhi bahu,maa,and nani..She has been caught in this 'Archana' role! 
She really need to get out of this otherwise she will get stereotyped! 
She deserves better! 

I am happy ashvik will not get stereotyped after quitting thi show! Their talents will be utilised properly! 
Edited by asharithvik - 10 years ago
cs-07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalapi

yupπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

even it left me wondering what is thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Too funny, you support me, I support you - it is like political parties...nothing about individual POV and moral stand point - you support my fav, I will support yours - finally the truth is revealed 😲

no wonder
πŸ˜•

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

See if we see Ankita and sanaya, both are almost of same age, equally beautiful,talented! But what has happened is sanaya from the beginning did youth shows like mjht,ipk,chanchan..so she is in demand! 
But ankita she is doing a same show since her break and that too potraying a seedhi sadhi bahu,maa,and nani..She has been caught in this 'Archana' role! 
She deserves better! 

u live in some shell come out of it darling Anki is equally in demand have doubts go see zee wanted her in PV2  and regarding demand  woh everyone knows who is popular sananya and Ankita are equally popular
naava thumbnail
I am confused by the posts on this thread.  There are a lot of generalizations here that aren't appropriate.

For one I am an Anki fan - actually an ARMAN fan - but i have always ardently supported ArVI...and argued many many points for them...and so have others.  I don't get the things that were said here.  

I also don't see the forum members giving double standard views on this issue. The article said that RD & Asha were the ones who didn't want to play older roles.  It wasn't a view of anyone on the forum.  It's up to them how and why they want their career to proceed, as well as it is for any actor or actress.

About Anki playing the double role, it could be interesting from a technical point of view, and I know she will do it superbly if it happens, but as a viewer, I will find it extremely confusing to watch her in two different characters in the same show.  I think that's kind of strange.  It would be different if it were showing her as the young Archana and then as the grandma Archana.  ..the same character with flashbacks or early portrayals.

btw: It would be nice for a change just to discuss something without anger and criticism and fighting.

Edited by naava - 10 years ago
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ankita getting stereotyped news to me... anyways even if show gets wrapped up then also she has a show already with her... ekta has already promised her another show... so speaks volume  

She deserves better! 

I am happy ashvik will not get stereotyped after quitting thi show! Their talents will be utilised properly! 

Totally agreed! 
She has been badly caught in Archana! 
After PR she can rarely get some youth oriented shows like QH,IPPKND etc. 
Even if she gets she will get the same saas bahu ones! 

Well, those who are saying she rejected PV2! 
correct your facts! Her name was just suggested and was dropped l8r..she was not alone even amna shariff was there! She dint refuse!