Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: pallavi25

I wonder why Ankita/Archu fans are always against Asha and RD and Arjun-Purvi too? We, at least I have always supported Archana's character on all bashing posts. But I dont see Anki fans there supporting Archu or debating with her bashers. πŸ˜•

what!? 

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iloveashvik

Go Ashvik! I am with you! 
You will get many good offers than this crappy show! 

Well, i am confused..
If Ankita wanted to do a younger show, she could have done another show anyway she had almost quit the show?
Is she not getting new offers? πŸ˜•

lol she was getting offers but she respect ekta  and ekta wanted her back hard to digest na that ekta likes anki hainaπŸ˜†
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Go Ashvik! I am with you! :* 
xoxo

Well, i am confused..
If Ankita wanted to do a younger show, she could have done another show anyway she had almost quit the show?
Is she not getting new offers? πŸ˜•

oh i guess u guys are confused read article carefully Anki was called back  by ekta convenient to ignore? why bec ekta  dont trust ur talented artists  to convince them to be back 
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If its true thn I m sure shot Happy.. Atleast I wudnt hv to watch dis crap show.. #Ashvik deserves much mire thn what they r being given ! πŸ˜ƒ

ChannaMereya thumbnail

So do you mean that Ankita will do the same role till she become 80 yrs old jst cuz Ekta gave her break! I don't understand ! WEIRD! πŸ˜•

lol suddenly u dont understand because ur Ashvik will have to quit i understand something is burning and darling she isnt doing same role she is getting younger role nahi dont  remember kya ? she is playing younger role and she respects ekta and ekta wanted her back why so difficult to remember thatπŸ˜†
GManda72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It will be great to see Ankita in a younger role. So the promise made to her is being kept. Shows how much she means to this show! Hope that she truly rocks!
And the show gets a good cast and a great story post leap!
All the best Ankita. After all it is she and Sushant, backed by a talented set of actors and a heart-touching story are responsible for making PR a great show initially. Starting from zero to great heights by their awesome acting and chemistry.It was Ektas comeback show on TV and that is why Ekta likes PR, Ankita and Sushant ! AnkitA deserves every bit of this importance since she has earned it.

I think people should stop worrying about Ankitas future and start worrying about their favourites after PR! Who knows what is in store in the future?Edited by GManda72 - 10 years ago
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: GManda72

It will be great to see Ankita in a younger role. So the promise made to her is being kept. Shows how much she means to this show! Hope that she truly rocks!
All the best Ankita. After all it is she and Sushant, backed by a talented set of actors and a heart-touching story are responsible for making PR a great show initially. Starting from zero to great heights by their awesome acting and chemistry.It was Ektas comeback show on TV and that is why Ekta likes PR, Ankita and Sushant ! AnkitA deserves every bit of this importance since she has earned it.

πŸ‘πŸΌ
Totally agree with u.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Originally posted by: GManda72

sigh Anki's importance is making ppl burn πŸ˜†
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Go Ashvik! I am with you! :*
xoxo

Well, i am confused..
Is she not getting new offers?πŸ˜•

she is getting many offers. She was approached for PV2 but she rejected it as she is loyal to BT who gave her break.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

So do you mean that Ankita will do the same role till she become 80 yrs old jst cuz Ekta gave her break! I don't understand ! WEIRD! πŸ˜•

More weird is a girl who is 27 years old is playing a mother to guys like Teju, Onir , Arjun Purvi and Soham ...and all of them are calling her Aie ...

More weird is a millionaire living in a chawl where there is no running water supply and his family of 9 also living in a 2 bedroom house ..

Even more weird is a man making two sisters pregnant and not marrying the one he loves because he loves her too much ..

I don't think it is weird if a 28 year old Ankita is getting to play a double role of an old woman and also a young ..
Infact another show Uttaran is doing the same and it has pretty good TRPs ..

It depends on the story line ..if the story is good then this show will also do good ..