TOI-Ashvik to quit;Anki toplay doublerole WngPg16

harshdb thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Rithvik- Aasha to quit; Ankita to play double role in Pavitra Rishta?

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Jun 24, 2013, 03.47 PM IST

Rithvik- Aasha to quit; Ankita to play double role in Pavitra Rishta?
Pavitra RishtaMore Pics

It seems actors of Balaji Telefilm's Pavitra Rishta are on quitting spree as after Usha Nandkarni another group of actors are all set to bid adieu to the show.

According to some reliable sources we hear that Rithvik Dhanjani, Aasha Negi, Shakti Arora and Shruti Kanwar have already put in their papers and will soon quit the show.

Sources inform that the show is heading for 18-20 year generation leap wherein Ankita will play a double role. The actors are not very keen to be a part of the generation jump and hence have decided to quit the show. The source also went ahead to inform us that Ankita was brought back to the show with an assurance that she will be given a younger role to portray and this did not go down well with the younger brigade of actors like Rithwik, Aasha, Shakti and Shruti. The production house is still negotiating with the actors to stay back.

When contacted, Rithwik said, "Yes, I am in talks with the production house over my decision of quitting the show. The show has given me everything and if the generation jump is planned properly I might stay back but I am not ready to play a father of a grown-up."

We also spoke to Usha Nandkarni who said, "Yes, I was supposed to quit the show from 1 June 2013 but the production house has requested me to stay back so I will continue the show only till the time the generation jump happens."

Edited by devashree_h - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILuvAshaNegi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
RD so true, no younga nd bright actor like u and Asha want to play parents at teh age of 23-24???
We will always love and support u AshVik!!!
If u and Asha quit we are with u in this decision, May God bless u and Asha!!!
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great news..i really want them to quit..!!
*Happy*
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for Anki to play a young role sad noone questioned rather where saying it is good Anki is playing mom gives her opportunity but now when tables turn it becomes difficult isnt it lol
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
woww gr8 news... ashvik pls quit this show so that your fans can leave this show for good
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
im so so glad RD Asha leaving this crap ðŸ¥³
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ashvik leave this crap show
let them survive with anki 

happy now ðŸ¥³
reshma28 thumbnail
I am indeed very happy for Ashvik for quitting this show.how can we expect them to 
play parents of grown up kids .I know Rithvik and Asha are very loyal to Ekta this decision 
Of quitting must be very hard for them.I wish them best of luck for their future journey
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🥳YAYYYAAAYYY so happy was waitijg for this news!!!! soo happy for u ankita cant wait to see u in a brand new avatar playing someone ur age!!! 
Never_alone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rubs my eyeswa* ðŸ¤£ 
yayyy!!!!!! hope its ture ðŸ˜ƒ