Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SALLU plea REJECTED.faces culpable homicide (Page 9)

Sharif.Badmaash IF-Stunnerz
Sharif.Badmaash
Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fannywanny

^Oh lord, read more gems from the rabid Salman fanatics Sleepy I really don't know whether to laugh or cry Ouch They all live vicariously through their Bhaijaan Wacko

TigerShahbaz88 ?@Dabanggshahbaz 3h
@karan120490 @iamsrk salman khan gandhi se ziyada acha hai.. not like srgay.. who just want to kiss girls n do sex scene with co star
Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

I Dont want to live on this planet anymore LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-raVen-KkkkkingKhan

VK_18 Goldie
VK_18
VK_18

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Well at least the case is finally moving forward. IF he is proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, he'd go to jail. Simple as that. You reap what you sow. I also feel that unlike Sanjay, Salman will not whine and complain about his sentence. He will just get on with his jail time. I expect that from him because he's mentally very strong. However, at this point we have seen zero evidence. So I am not gonna go around calling him a murderer just yet.

I do worry about his mother. He means everything to her. Last time he went to jail the poor woman was admitted to the hospital. I can't imagine what it will do to her if he gets sentenced to 10 years. I can only hope that she stays strong for him because if anything happens to her, he will never forgive himself. Cry

Edited by SalmanFan - 24 June 2013 at 1:08pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhanILoveDramaadyluvskatdesicrowd_Darling_OJ6.0Jupiters_Cock_Sano_Sharif.Badmaash

don12 Goldie
don12
don12

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
If Salman Khan is guilty he should face the music else they should let him live like a free bird. I hope the case comes to an conclusion quickly.

I think Salman's plea being rejected could be a blessing in disguise for Salman Khan. I think it will be difficult to prove Culpable Homicide charges than say negligent driving which he was being tried earlier.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VK_18LScttOJ6.0Tony_StraK786

Heisenberg. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552WaitForIt-Housefullrini_katChe.GuevaraSharif.Badmaash

Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SalmanFan

Well at least the case is finally moving forward. IF he is proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, he'd go to jail. Simple as that. You reap what you sow. I also feel that unlike Sanjay, Salman will not whine and complain about his sentence. He will just get on with his jail time. I expect that from him because he's mentally very strong. However, at this point we have seen zero evidence. So I am not go around calling him a murderer just yet.

I do worry about his mother. He means everything to her. Last time he went to jail the poor woman was admitted to the hospital. I can't imagine what it will do to her if he gets sentenced to 10 years. I can only hope that she stays strong for him because if anything happens to her, he will never forgive himself. Cry

ya even when he went to jodhpur jail in 2006 he began painting there as a way to spend time  LOL if salman goes to jail his brothers would be pretty much jobless

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharif.Badmaash

Che.Guevara IF-Rockerz
Che.Guevara
Che.Guevara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

Well at least the case is finally moving forward. IF he is proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, he'd go to jail. Simple as that. You reap what you sow. I also feel that unlike Sanjay, Salman will not whine and complain about his sentence. He will just get on with his jail time. I expect that from him because he's mentally very strong. However, at this point we have seen zero evidence. So I am not go around calling him a murderer just yet.

Salman has admitted himself that he was behind the wheel, and his fans still claim there is no evidence. LOL

The mother should've beat his ass and disciplined him whilst he was growing him, so that he would've turned out to be a mature and responsible human being, maybe then he wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place.

Harami ko jail mein daalo.

That is what make people hate and bash Salman.

rini_kat

VK_18 Goldie
VK_18
VK_18

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

Salman has admitted himself that he was behind the wheel, and his fans still claim there is no evidence. LOL

The mother should've beat his ass and disciplined him whilst he was growing him, so that he would've turned out to be a mature and responsible human being, maybe then he wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place.

Harami ko jail mein daalo.

No he didn't. He has always said his driver was behind the wheel. The cop who was with him testified Salman was driving. Then the same cop talked to some journalist and changed his story. He eventually committed suicide.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_OJ6.0

VK_18 Goldie
VK_18
VK_18

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

ya even when he went to jodhpur jail in 2006 he began painting there as a way to spend time  LOL if salman goes to jail his brothers would be pretty much jobless

Yes. Which is why he's given them and Atul, ATBB so they can live comfortably till he gets out. ROFL The sisters are working for BH so they're set as well. Wink

Sharif.Badmaash

Go to top