Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SALLU plea REJECTED.faces culpable homicide (Page 8)

Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lmfao1

LMAO...read somewhere...."salman, you're such a nice man, you never tweet about your films, only other people's releases...you should not be punished"

LOL This news really is making people go crazy, eh? 

fan must be 5yr old to put forward that amazing logic LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WaitForIt-

A_la_mode IF-Dazzler
A_la_mode
A_la_mode

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I am sorry for sallu's family but I guess this case is long overdue. I think Salman is one actor who is always in trouble but always gives me good vibes. Dil se bahut accha hai-atleast from what I can see. But if he is wrong, he should be punished for it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-StrAnGer-_Darling_Jupiters_Cock_Sano_

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
What is wrong with people? If a person has committed a crime let him pay for it... Sallu was drunk when he drove that car over some innocent lives... How can people be so blind and excuse him or his actions??? He needs to be punished and probably should have lonngg time ago, just because of his star status he was let go off for this long... But I believe justice delayed is justice denied...
Che.Guevara IF-Rockerz
Che.Guevara
Che.Guevara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Owlet

Lol @ some of those tweets.

Why is he given a month..  It's not going to change the circumstances so might as well get on with it quick.
He has been lucky enough to dodge the charges for as long as I can remember so he should have known its coming. It's about time he pays for his crimes, in jail.

His Lawyers have now 1 month time to buy,intimidate all the witnessesConfused  
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
the tweets are hilarious and there is a limit to worship a actor and obsessed...

well i don't know whether to be sad for salman going through such a bad phase or being a ardent worshipper of law be happy that the victim soon going to get justice...

salman really paid a big price for truly falling in love with a women...sometimes i wished Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam never happened...salman never met ash...salman never fall in love with ash deeply...this drunk and drive case happened after his break-up with ash...and this accident happened when he was heartbroken...i still remember the whole salman-ash fiasco...

its good that he is not married...and whatever he says in AKA regarding his marriage is true...he can't ruin a innocent life as he doesn't know where his life going either in jail or being in coma or even death becos of his brain clot...i always thought why this man is not marrying...maybe its something to do with ash...as he couldn't forget her...but now it really make sense...

i am having this bad feeling that he is going to prove guilty and spend his other part of his life in jail...well sanju is paying the price of his mistake...so does salman have to do if convicted...i think his fans should accept the reality...if he is send to jail...i wonder what will happen to all those films he signed...especially with SB...its a great loss for them as they have finance their entire money savings on salman...

i wonder whats wrong with india judicial system...this drunk and drive case happened in 2002 and sanju's case happened way back then...and the verdict comes out now...after decades...what kind of rules and system is that...salman-sanju should be punished right on the spot when they committed the crime...not after decades...if salman-sanju commit this crime in my country Singapore...or any other law respect country...they would have been in jail right after they committed the crime...disgusting law system of india...so much of corruption...

i feel bad for salman's family...especially his mother...i remember once in farah's show...salman told how his mother cried seeing him in jail...and thats when he realise how much pain he have gave his family...i wonder what will happen to his mother seeing her elder son going to jail

Edited by Mages - 24 June 2013 at 12:32pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaA_la_moderini_katChe.GuevaraLSctt_Darling_-StrAnGer-_Sano_Jupiters_Cock

Owlet Groupbie
Owlet
Owlet

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KARAN888

Originally posted by Owlet

Lol @ some of those tweets.

Why is he given a month..  It's not going to change the circumstances so might as well get on with it quick.
He has been lucky enough to dodge the charges for as long as I can remember so he should have known its coming. It's about time he pays for his crimes, in jail.

His Lawyers have now 1 month time to buy,intimidate all the witnessesConfused  

Exactly. The lawyers should have seen this coming their way. There's no need for a months time to prepare for this case since its been out on the surface of the water since long.

I hope the witnesses are or have been granted some sort of protection.
OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollyd

I am sorry for sallu's family but I guess this case is long overdue. I think Salman is one actor who is always in trouble but always gives me good vibes. Dil se bahut accha hai-atleast from what I can see. But IF he is wrong, he should be punished for it.

That is the thing we are still in the stage of IF 

But we have people here and on FB or twitter or wherever sentencing him 

non sense I tell you  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jupiters_CockSharif.Badmaash

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

the tweets are hilarious and there is a limit to worship a actor and obsessed...

well i don't know whether to be sad for salman going through such a bad phase or being a ardent worshipper of law be happy that the victim soon going to get justice...

salman really paid a big price for truly falling in love with a women...sometimes i wished Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam never happened...salman never met ash...salman never fall in love with ash deeply...this drunk and drive case happened after his break-up with ash...and this accident happened when he was heartbroken...i still remember the whole salman-ash fiasco...

its good that he is not married...and whatever he says in AKA regarding his marriage is true...he can't ruin a innocent life as he doesn't know where his life going either in jail or being in coma or even death becos of his brain clot...i always thought why this man is not marrying...maybe its something to do with ash...as he couldn't forget her...but now it really make sense...

i am having this bad feeling that he is going to prove guilty and spend his other part of his life in jail...well sanju is paying the price of his mistake...so does salman have to do if convicted...i think his fans should accept the reality...if he is send to jail...i wonder what will happen to all those films he signed...especially with SB...its a great loss for them as they have finance their entire money savings on salman...

i wonder whats wrong with india judicial system...this drunk and drive case happened in 2002 and sanju's case happened way back then...and the verdict comes out now...after decades...what kind of rules and system is that...salman-sanju should be punished right on the spot when they committed the crime...not after decades...if salman-sanju commit this crime in my country Singapore...or any other law respect country...they would have been in jail right after they committed the crime...disgusting law system of india...so much of corruption...

i feel bad for salman's family...especially his mother...i remember once in farah's show...salman told how his mother cried seeing him in jail...and thats when he realise how much pain he have gave his family...i wonder what will happen to his mother seeing her elder son going to jail

Sad!CryCry Atleast he is not selfish!!!

Go to top