Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SALLU plea REJECTED.faces culpable homicide (Page 4)

DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
this ill test indian judicial system big time!!! i recommend to watch the film JOLLY LLB it has a similar story line about hit and run homicide and how poor is the indian judicial system!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.dOn.KkkkkingKhanrini_kat_Sano_

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
This guy apparently injured 4 people & killed one .. Indian judicial system sucks, so corrupted it has taken them 11 years to decide what to charge him with!

it is disgusting how people are more worried about his work commitments than justice being served! I mean like for real, who gives a damn about who he is! Just another idol worshippers favorite! I find it weird how people are so quick to defend him bcoz he is their fav actor or bcoz he now is apparently a changed man.. the truth is in real life if a businessman for example did this or was accused of doing this.. these same sallu defenders would be outraged why, is their attitude different now? Only because sallu is their favorite!! Ermm

Edited by sonia1230 - 24 June 2013 at 11:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552KkkkkingKhanrini_katNoThanksSharif.Badmaash

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
If he is guilty for this hit and run accident of course he should face jail time. But this verdict should have been made when the accident happened and not so many years later. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chandni..

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
It just disgusts me that this case has been going on for so many years. Killer or not, accident or not, innoccent or not...whatever the hell it is. Someone was killed. People were injured. It should have never taken this long. Purely disgusting. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552KkkkkingKhan..Chandni..

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
^Yeah i know. It just disgusts me.
I've watched NOKJ...will watch watch Jolly LLB soon too. Heard it was good.
NoThanks IF-Rockerz
NoThanks
NoThanks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
People who are sympathizing with Sallu or Sanjay are the same people who complain so much about bad state of Indian judicial system.

What can a judicial system do when people who run it or abide by it dont have that mentality that a guilty should be punished?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552KkkkkingKhanLScttrini_katPiyuu_SRKChe.GuevaraDB_reloaded

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fannywanny

^Oh lord, read more gems from the rabid Salman fanatics Sleepy I really don't know whether to laugh or cry Ouch They all live vicariously through their Bhaijaan Wacko

Ashish Dayal Meena
Ashish Dayal Meena ?@Awaara_Banjaara 2h
Salman khan not a killer i will tell u what he is.In accident 1 person died but he helped countless through being Human
 Retweeted by TigerShahbaz88
Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

TigerShahbaz88 ?@Dabanggshahbaz 2h
we knw Salman khan never drive the car that day because salman never drives car he sits side of the driver but never drivers

and this one takes the face, no in fact the entire bakery...W*F?? Poor Gandhi must be turning in his grave Sleepy

TigerShahbaz88 ?@Dabanggshahbaz 3h
@karan120490 @iamsrk salman khan gandhi se ziyada acha hai.. not like srgay.. who just want to kiss girls n do sex scene with co star

what the fuccckkk LOL dimwits nicely sprinkled across Twitterland

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhanHaeyeol..Chandni..Sharif.Badmaash

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KARAN888

Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

Originally posted by KARAN888

Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

Now i think he spoke the truth when said he isnt getting married cos of his cases.At least sanjay dutt would come out after 3 yrs but salman's future looks dark and uncertain . Even i am having a feeling now that he would go to jail this time 

He should face his problems bro.u just cant hide forever! i am sure if he is found guilty and faces his punishment,ppl will have more respect than when he is trying to run away from his problems.

He may be innocent too.who knows.   

but the verdicts are showing the opposite LOL i hope he gets to complete the sooraj movie as a last treat for his fans. It began with sooraj,MPK and should end with him

MPK was his second film Wink but ok you guys tend to deny this LOL

BTW people should be more worried about Victims getting Justice,than stupid movies being made.

that was the case with Sanjay Dutt

i agree law should be equal for everyone...When a commoner cannot  go away with hit and run case, a celebrity should also not get away with the same case... i strongly feel Salman should get punishment for his wrong deed...it will set a good example and no celebrity will think of breaking law and getting away without punishment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhan

Go to top