Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SALLU plea REJECTED.faces culpable homicide (Page 3)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Dont worry guys. By the time a final decision comes from Supreme Court in this case it will be 2035 and Salman will be 70. By then he would have anyways retired from leading roles in movies.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OwletWaitForIt-rini_katSharif.Badmaash

Che.Guevara IF-Rockerz
Che.Guevara
Che.Guevara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsMalhotra

Dont worry guys. By the time a final decision comes from Supreme Court in this case it will be 2035 and Salman will be 70. By then he would have anyways retired from leading roles in movies.
Sanjay Dutt being Jailed has changed everything! if he can get that ,Sallu will also get.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhanrini_kat

Che.Guevara IF-Rockerz
Che.Guevara
Che.Guevara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Good luck to the Indian Justice system . Just by giving him 30 days to cover up whatever much delayed evidence that has ultimately been produced before the court, the court has given the  actor a great deal of time to get into the act of tampering, bullying & purchasing the listed witnesses, so that the final result would just be an eye wash & drama . The justice system has however been successful in bringing closure to this sordid make believe actions initiated after a decade! Long live the Indian justice system and the law enforcement department.Dead

Edited by KARAN888 - 24 June 2013 at 6:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhanHaeyeolPiyuu_SRKrini_katdesicrowd

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KARAN888

Originally posted by Piyuu_SRK

I don't know what is going to happen with Salman. Whether he'll get away or get 'in' jail.. But in my opinion he should get punishment and that too ASAP. His crime is bigger than Sanjay Dutt's. 

If Sanjay Dutt can be Jailed Salman will be too.

Exactly. And i'm shocked that some people are 'worried' about Salman just because he's their favorite actor. If SRK had been on Salman's place i'd have wanted him to go to jail too. Justice should take place irrespective of the stature of any person. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhanbyriteshChe.Guevararini_kat

Javed__ Goldie
Javed__
Javed__

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
are abhi to case session caurt me h, agar yha verdict aaya, fir hight caurt me and then last supreme caurt... to 10-15 saal to min. lagega final verdict aane me...
Che.Guevara IF-Rockerz
Che.Guevara
Che.Guevara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged

I don't know what is going to happen with Salman. Whether he'll get away or get 'in' jail.. But in my opinion he should get punishment and that too ASAP. His crime is bigger than Sanjay Dutt's. 

If Sanjay Dutt can be Jailed Salman will be too.

Exactly. And i'm shocked that some people are 'worried' about Salman just because he's their favorite actor. If SRK had been on Salman's place i'd have wanted him to go to jail too. Justice should take place irrespective of the stature of any person. 

Well if u want to know someone just look at the person they admire LOL in Sallu case that says a lot Ouch

in my humble opinion Murders and Murders protectors (fans) are the same. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhan

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Good luck to the Indian Justice system . Just by giving him 30 days to cover up whatever much delayed evidence that has ultimately been produced before the court, the court has given the  actor a great deal of time to get into the act of tampering, bullying & purchasing the listed witnesses, so that the final result would just be an eye wash & drama . The justice system has however been successful in bringing closure to this sordid make believe actions initiated after a decade! Long live the Indian justice system and the law enforcement department.Dead

Oh tell me about it. Indian Justice System is complete bullshit. They punished Sanjay after he'd married and got two kids. Maybe they are waiting for Salman to get married and have some kids. It's so heart breaking actually. To see a man going to jail leaving behind his wife and kids who have nothing to do with his stupidity and have to bear the consequences just because once he behaved like a complete ass. So it's better they send Salman to jail soon or whatever they want to do. 

Edited by Piyuu_SRK - 24 June 2013 at 7:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

byriteshSharif.Badmaash

Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
hope now justice will be served soon n not after 10yrs 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhanWaitForIt-HaeyeolPiyuu_SRKrini_kat

Go to top