Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SALLU plea REJECTED.faces culpable homicide (Page 12)

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KARAN888

Originally posted by VictorLordJr

He is still marketable popular actor 

I don't think they want to send him jail 

He too valuable to India's economy LOLLOL

Maroon ji it is not yet Milner time too early for alcohol Wink

It's 10 in the morning where i live but its noon somewhere LOLLOLLOL

By I'm serious everyone is saying the system is blatantly corrupt . Why would a corrupt system  want a cash cow in prison LOL

Edited by VictorLordJr - 25 June 2013 at 8:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Che.Guevara

Che.Guevara IF-Rockerz
Che.Guevara
Che.Guevara

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KARAN888

He is still marketable popular actor 

I don't think they want to send him jail 

He too valuable to India's economy LOLLOL

Maroon ji it is not yet Milner time too early for alcohol Wink

It's 10 in the morning where i live but its noon somewhere LOLLOLLOL

By I'm serious everyone is saying the system is blatantly corrupt . Why would a corrupt system  want a cash cow in prison LOL

ROFL you are the best bro LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0

VK_18 Goldie
VK_18
VK_18

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishqshavaa

Originally posted by SalmanFan

Originally posted by Heisenberg.

Well at least the case is finally moving forward. IF he is proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, he'd go to jail. Simple as that. You reap what you sow. I also feel that unlike Sanjay, Salman will not whine and complain about his sentence. He will just get on with his jail time. I expect that from him because he's mentally very strong. However, at this point we have seen zero evidence. So I am not go around calling him a murderer just yet.

I do worry about his mother. He means everything to her. Last time he went to jail the poor woman was admitted to the hospital. I can't imagine what it will do to her if he gets sentenced to 10 years. I can only hope that she stays strong for him because if anything happens to her, he will never forgive himself. Cry

Salman has admitted himself that he was behind the wheel, and his fans still claim there is no evidence. LOL

The mother should've beat his ass and disciplined him whilst he was growing him, so that he would've turned out to be a mature and responsible human being, maybe then he wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place.

Harami ko jail mein daalo.

No he didn't. He has always said his driver was behind the wheel. The cop who was with him testified Salman was driving. Then the same cop talked to some journalist and changed his story. He eventually committed suicide.

Excuse me? aren't you the same lady who accused Kobe Bryant of buying his innocence by bribing the girl he raped to keep her mouth shut? 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3525782&TPN=3

And what makes you think the so called innocent Salman did not use his connections to get away with the murder? Wacko He is guilty as sin and when it comes to your idol, I see the logic goes flying out of the window but when it comes to people you hate(like Kobe), then you start believing in all the conspiracy theories. Whatever! 

oh wow! Thank you for spending so much time researching my posts. LOL Yes. Kobe was guilty because he settled his case. He didn't fight to prove his innocence. There is zero comparison. Salman didn't settle his case. Apples and oranges.
Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
kobe bought his innocence AND his wife. Salman tried to buy his innocence, he has a very famous politician friend, cant remember her name, shes always rallying for him. neertheless, i hope they get him this time. 

its really admirable that hes changed, but he still has to do time just like everyone else. cant let him off, it was a freakin murder, no less. his statement of " i didnt know this was gonna happen" is sh*t because its a cardinal rule to not drive when youre drunk. 

Edited by Enycedoll - 25 June 2013 at 9:05am
Che.Guevara IF-Rockerz
Che.Guevara
Che.Guevara

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enycedoll

kobe bought his innocence AND his wife. Salman tried to buy his innocence, he has a very famous politician friend, cant remember her name, shes always rallying for him. neertheless, i hope they get him this time. 

its really admirable that hes changed, but he still has to do time just like everyone else. cant let him off, it was a freakin murder, no less. his statement of " i didnt know this was gonna happen" is sh*t because its a cardinal rule to not drive when youre drunk. 

Worst is he run away from the victim Ouch how coward can u be Dead
VK_18 Goldie
VK_18
VK_18

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Oh yeah. Who can forget that 4 million dollar bling he bought for Vanessa? ROFL Kobe is my favorite player but he was guilty. No question.

You talking about Beena Kak? She isn't that powerful. She can't help him in the hit and run.

Again, if he's proven guilty he'd do the time.

Edited by SalmanFan - 25 June 2013 at 9:10am
VK_18 Goldie
VK_18
VK_18

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fannywanny

Okay W*F? Now this is insane ROFL..I pity these dimwits D'oh

Calm down and learn to be respectful. Who are you calling dimwits?
VK_18 Goldie
VK_18
VK_18

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fannywanny

You talking about Beena Kak? She isn't that powerful. She can't help him in the hit and run.

Again, if he's proven guilty he'd do the time.

Umm what? did you just say that Beena Kak woman is not powerful? Stern Smile I beg to differ, in fact you should be thanking her every single night because she is one who helped out Salman in his poaching case.

"Just wanted to throw this out there, that there is a certain politician from Rajasthan, Beena Kak, who made her big screen debut in Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya, and has subsequently only acted in Salman's movies (Salaam-e-Ishq, God Tussi Great Ho). I wonder whether that has anything to do with his Black Buck case still not being resolved."

I know nothing about Indian politicians. She doesn't seem like a national level politician. I was talking about her not being able to help him in the hit and run case. Why are you bringing up poaching case? LOL And lastly, he should go to jail if he's proven guilty. I am done discussing this.

Edited by SalmanFan - 25 June 2013 at 9:31am

Go to top