Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh Dear GOD...what the actual feck is wrong with people. Now I can see the word "fanatics" in its true sense. Holy Christ. I can't believe my eyes- almighty is watching, Gandhi, Salman is given the status of GOD- no law no nothing is bigger in front of him for these people. They cannot be serious. This is borderline crazy obsession with a public figure who they don't know at all. Admiring a person is one thing but this is plain ridiculous!

I feel for the victims and their families, they're the ones who need the support and sympathy of people, not the person who committed the crime :(

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

Dont worry guys. By the time a final decision comes from Supreme Court in this case it will be 2035 and Salman will be 70. By then he would have anyways retired from leading roles in movies.

🤣 Seems Legit.
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
OMG those tweets are hilarious😆, but yes if he is guilty he should serve his sentence... every one should be same in the eye of the law he should be no different than a common man and hope justice is served😃
waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO...read somewhere...."salman, you're such a nice man, you never tweet about your films, only other people's releases...you should not be punished"

😆 This news really is making people go crazy, eh? 
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lmfao1

Oh Dear GOD...what the actual feck is wrong with people. Now I can see the word "fanatics" in its true sense. Holy Christ. I can't believe my eyes- almighty is watching, Gandhi, Salman is given the status of GOD- no law no nothing is bigger in front of him for these people. They cannot be serious. This is borderline crazy obsession with a public figure who they don't know at all. Admiring a person is one thing but this is plain ridiculous!

I feel for the victims and their families, they're the ones who need the support and sympathy of people, not the person who committed the crime :(

👏

Owlet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lol @ some of those tweets.

Why is he given a month..  It's not going to change the circumstances so might as well get on with it quick.
He has been lucky enough to dodge the charges for as long as I can remember so he should have known its coming. It's about time he pays for his crimes, in jail.
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lmfao1

LMAO...read somewhere...."salman, you're such a nice man, you never tweet about your films, only other people's releases...you should not be punished"

😆 This news really is making people go crazy, eh? 

fan must be 5yr old to put forward that amazing logic 😆
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am sorry for sallu's family but I guess this case is long overdue. I think Salman is one actor who is always in trouble but always gives me good vibes. Dil se bahut accha hai-atleast from what I can see. But if he is wrong, he should be punished for it.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What is wrong with people? If a person has committed a crime let him pay for it... Sallu was drunk when he drove that car over some innocent lives... How can people be so blind and excuse him or his actions??? He needs to be punished and probably should have lonngg time ago, just because of his star status he was let go off for this long... But I believe justice delayed is justice denied...
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Owlet

Lol @ some of those tweets.

Why is he given a month..  It's not going to change the circumstances so might as well get on with it quick.
He has been lucky enough to dodge the charges for as long as I can remember so he should have known its coming. It's about time he pays for his crimes, in jail.

His Lawyers have now 1 month time to buy,intimidate all the witnesses😕